2020 Europe Thread
(01-30-2020, 02:29 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(01-29-2020, 07:20 PM)timalemanha Wrote: Ukraine is done....

Could you elaborate on why Ukraine is done?  I go there each year now and I actually like it.  Granted, I started visiting in 2016 so I did not get a chance to experience the hey day you perhaps recall.

Might you be referring to the deluge of thirsty men from Turkey, the Caucasus, and the Gulf Arab states living and vacationing there now.  I am going to be going to Kharkiv and Odessa at some point soon which I imagine are not so saturated with swarthy sex tourists.

I saw one girl in Kyiv berate one of these guys with "Hotch!" which short for Hachik, an Armenian male name now used as an insult for thirsty middle Eastern men.

It's not just Middle Eastern men, plenty of Southern Euro men (especially Italians), have ruined it too with their thirst.
Living amongst them what do you mean? I will be hitting the city when the students are still in session, yes. Really why is Montenegro turning so bad can you elaborate?

In general I am preparing for my trip to Russia in the summer, so that's my main point this season in Europe. The rest is trial and error and lots of hope

But generally said in Europe I usually have great success in small to medium-sized cities so I stick to those and that's why when I'm going to Romania this spring I will be hitting smaller cities than the usual crowd goes to
(01-31-2020, 05:07 PM)El Puto Loco Wrote: Europe Thread 2020...reloaded, let's start over from here on

Gopnik...the current sub-culture in many Russian cities in the Urals or in general in poorer region reminds me very much of my life in Germany in the early to mid 80's.

You want to engage with cute younger generation girls? That is a strategy that got me some beautiful fresh tail in the past, engaging a bit with them while you are walking through the cities of dull Russia, they will recognize you and if you are cool enough...take you in. Summer 2020 I gonna be once again in the Ural Oblasts of Russia, in the past I found the most beautiful girls there and I am very much after quality these days

I'm assuming you speak Russian? 

It must be nigh on impossible to get any kind of results in the Urals with English alone.
No, my Russian is broken at best. I truly thrive in these towns there but I assume it has lots to do with my personality being open to almost any situation a girl puts in front of me.

I can somehow very well relate to their needs of the moment, not in monetary terms but simply filling the voids of their current livelihood. It's hard to explain
There are very few good cities left in Eastern Europe and it is only FSU now.
Wow, is the real Greek Kamaki? I constantly posted on the Ukraine, Belarus, and other FSU threads before in RVF. You always gave excellent tips back then.
Yes,I am real.I am still active in eastern Europe.After 2014 I got more quality and quantity but there are lots of developments in the area since that time.
Good to have you back.

I'm in the same situation, mostly focused on Ukraine nowadays.
There is no Europe 2020 right now. Worst you have to wait 1-2 years. Best a few months before you can travel again.
(03-15-2020, 10:46 PM)Blake2 Wrote: Wow, is the real Greek Kamaki?  I constantly posted on the Ukraine, Belarus, and other FSU threads before in RVF. You always gave excellent tips back then.

Excellent advices?

Either you lie, or you are a troll.

This guy " greek kamaki" was one of the biggest liers and bullshiters of all times.

80% of the things he wrote in RFV were either made up, lies or just pseudo science.

That is why he was banned.

(03-15-2020, 08:52 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote: There are very few good cities left in Eastern Europe and it is only FSU now.

In case you are not good with geography, FSU is Eastern Europe also. Such as Baltic countries and Ukraine.

Yes , Poland, Romania and Czech Republic are not FSU if someone is wondering.

(03-17-2020, 09:32 PM)bigbadpua Wrote: There is no Europe 2020 right now. Worst you have to wait 1-2 years. Best a few months before you can travel again.

Tourism industry is entirely dead.

At best, things might start back by June 2020.

Even than, people will be shocked and damaged economically.

This year is gone for sure.
(03-16-2020, 09:13 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote: Yes,I am real.I am still active in eastern Europe.After 2014 I got more quality and quantity but there are lots of developments in the area since that time.

Legend. 

Glad to see you around.
Kamaki,

Can we get your take on your infamous Poland meetup with Roosh?

He said you were offering girls gifts in exchange for sex if I remember right lol.
(03-20-2020, 08:26 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: Kamaki,

He said you were offering girls gifts in exchange for sex if I remember right lol.

I have explained what happened with roosh.We had met outside a Pjialna in Poznan and I told him to hit some clubs.I wanted to go to 22 which had older but more available women in my opinion but he chose Czekolada which is full of students.In Czekolada he was talking very loud about game and some Poles were staring at us so I told him to go upstairs.We had no luck there,we went back to the bar,I tried to hit some students in row but could not advance.
At one point I saw roosh talking to a blonde girl sitting next to the dance floor.She was a 7 and seemed relatively engaged.So while I was trying around,roosh had spotted this girl in the periphery to pick.

I went upstairs again to find some more targets did not have success and then went back to bar and saw roosh talking to the same girl near the entrance of the club when I was passing by.With her there were other two girls which were 6 in appearance at best.I greeted them we spoke about 2 minutes,but they were not interesting for me so I left.
I went to dance floor could not find any targets,moved to bar again talked to a few good looking girls but again no success.It was crowded and music was loud.

So I came to roosh to tell him to go and hit 22 instead and to my surpise he pushed me back with his arms and said that I had destroyed his chances with the blonde by offering gifts to her friends.I told him no way this happened.I do not do this in Poland.
He insisted saying the same so I left and went to 22 where I made out on dance floor with a MILF.(Next weekend when I came back again the MILF took me to sex shop to buy for her whip,gag and boots and in apartment took out the whip and started whipping her pussy.Then she lay with the head hanging from bed and asked me to face fuck and gag her.She was recently divorced and hungry for sex and perversions.)

Coming back from 22 to apartment I saw roosh again outside of Czekolada still talking to blonde.I tried to talk to him again but could not persuade him so I left.

Generally roosh was proffesional in pick up,I told him to pick up live some girls on the street and he was really very good.The problem was that he was very manihaistic,either black or white.He pursues one side fanatically.No grey zone.
For example now I do only sponsoring but at that time I had some girls which I sponsored and others for free.10 years ago I did not give money or presents at all.The older you get the more they ask and after some age to continue having the same quality and quantity as before you have to move to sponsoring.
Roosh could not do that and became irrelevant when he crossed a certain age after 38 and girls stopped seeing him as future groom.

Also roosh played monopoly he tried to maximize success by having every factor in his favor.
1.Right place,second tier polish city with very good looking girls,approachable,thirst for foreigners over local men
2.Right time,2011 when the country was still poor and many polish men had left abroad leaving tons of girls behind
3.Right age,he was 31 and had qualifications for husband
4.Right appearance,because polish women like tall,swarthy,athletic
5.Right set of pick up skills,trained etc
6.Right country of origin(USA) where most polish girls dreamed at that time to emigrate
7.Enough money
8.He was resident,so he had time,social circle,could take advantage of dates,play the resident card etc

So everything worked in his favor.When he lost some factors like Poland deteriorated rapidly due to fatness,feminism invason,trends from West,increase of wages and living standards,return of Polish men with money from abroad and roosh appearance and age became worse,he lost all his advantages and could not compete anymore so he turned to religion.

Contrary to roosh I am used to have most or all factors against me and try to compensate by speed,suprise,concentration of power.I hit very hard to penetrate the armor of girls and then get back as quickly as possible.
When I came to Poznan 2014 I had
1.Wrong age
2.Wrong appearance
3.Wrong country of origin
4.Not much money in wallet
5.Very tired from 9 hours train trip
6.Was not resident,would only stay one evening and next day get back to Germany.
So I had to make everything happen in that night,push to maximum for results because I had only one chance.
Generally I operate in this difficult environment with all hard factors against me and I am used to that,try to turn the sitation to my favour by dynamic effort and technique.
Now of course the playground has changed to much worse this is not anymore the Poznan of 2005 when I first got and it was really incredible or the very good Poznan of 2011 that roosh saw or even the good enough Poznan of 2014 when we met and hit the clubs together.
Now it is much worse,you need to have a lot more qualifications and what you get is lot lower in terms of girls appearance.
(03-22-2020, 08:04 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:

I have explained what happened with roosh.We had met outside a Pjialna in Poznan and I told him to hit some clubs.I wanted to go to 22 which had older but more available women in my opinion but he chose Czekolada which is full of students.In Czekolada he was talking very loud about game and some Poles were staring at us so I told him to go upstairs.We had no luck there,we went back to the bar,I tried to hit some students in row but could not advance.
At one point I saw roosh talking to a blonde girl sitting next to the dance floor.She was a 7 and seemed relatively engaged.So while I was trying around,roosh had spotted this girl in the periphery to pick.

I went upstairs again to find some more targets did not have success and then went back to bar and saw roosh talking to the same girl near the entrance of the club when I was passing by.With her there were other two girls which were 6 in appearance at best.I greeted them we spoke about 2 minutes,but they were not interesting for me so I left.
I went to dance floor could not find any targets,moved to bar again talked to a few good looking girls but again no success.It was crowded and music was loud.

So I came to roosh to tell him to go and hit 22 instead and to my surpise he pushed me back with his arms and said that I had destroyed his chances with the blonde by offering gifts to her friends.I told him no way this happened.I do not do this in Poland.
He insisted saying the same so I left and went to 22 where I made out on dance floor with a MILF.(Next weekend when I came back again the MILF took me to sex shop to buy for her whip,gag and boots and in apartment took out the whip and started whipping her pussy.Then she lay with the head hanging from bed and asked me to face fuck and gag her.She was recently divorced and hungry for sex and perversions.)

Coming back from 22 to apartment I saw roosh again outside of Czekolada still talking to blonde.I tried to talk to him again but could not persuade him so I left.

Generally roosh was proffesional in pick up,I told him to pick up live some girls on the street and he was really very good.The problem was that he was very manihaistic,either black or white.He pursues one side fanatically.No grey zone.
For example now I do only sponsoring but at that time I had some girls which I sponsored and others for free.10 years ago I did not give money or presents at all.The older you get the more they ask and after some age to continue having the same quality and quantity as before you have to move to sponsoring.
Roosh could not do that and became irrelevant when he crossed a certain age after 38 and girls stopped seeing him as future groom.

Also roosh played monopoly he tried to maximize success by having every factor in his favor.
1.Right place,second tier polish city with very good looking girls,approachable,thirst for foreigners over local men
2.Right time,2011 when the country was still poor and many polish men had left abroad leaving tons of girls behind
6.Right country of origin(USA) where most polish girls dreamed at that time to emigrate
7.Enough money
8.He was resident,so he had time,social circle,could take advantage of dates,play the resident card etc

So everything worked in his favor.When he lost some factors like Poland deteriorated rapidly due to fatness,feminism invason,trends from West,increase of wages and living standards,return of Polish men with money from abroad and roosh appearance and age became worse,he lost all his advantages and could not compete anymore so he turned to religion.

Contrary to roosh I am used to have most or all factors against me and try to compensate by speed,suprise,concentration of power.I hit very hard to penetrate the armor of girls and then get back as quickly as possible.
1.Wrong age
2.Wrong appearance
6.Was not resident,would only stay one evening and next day get back to Germany.
So I had to make everything happen in that night,push to maximum for results because I had only one chance.
Generally I operate in this difficult environment with all hard factors against me and I am used to that,try to turn the sitation to my favour by dynamic effort and technique.
Now of course the playground has changed to much worse this is not anymore the Poznan of 2005 when I first got and it was really incredible or the very good Poznan of 2011 that roosh saw or even the good enough Poznan of 2014 when we met and hit the clubs together.
Now it is much worse,you need to have a lot more qualifications and what you get is lot lower in terms of girls appearance.

Smile
(03-22-2020, 08:04 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:

7.Enough money

1.Wrong age
2.Wrong appearance

Nobody but THE greek kamaki could have written this haha. Classic. 

Any plans to leave behind your pussy hounding ways and settle down man? You're well into your 40s now arent you?
2020 plans for Russia certainly shattered.

I will probably use this time and take on consultant work in Germany for a few months and then in the late autumn around October around will be heading back to South America and the Caribbean.

Forget entirely about Europe this year
Excellent post Greek Kamaki.

Perfect analysis.

Ukraine also has some changes as well....much less than Poland of course, but after visa free regime many people left. Did you have a chance to visit Ukraine right after Maidan (2015)? I imagine it has not been like this since the 1990s. Everything was so cheap and no foreigners at the time raising the buying price.

I still see a lot of good opportunities in Ukraine for those interested in travelling.
2nd tier cities still have a lot to offer, for example. The Eastern part of Ukraine has gotten friendlier, but the West has gotten more difficult (more national pride in the western areas now with better economy and more expensive).

Some provincial cities are still active if they have universities and enough business to attract younger people. But, you have to choose carefully since the economy has become much more centralized and drained away many young/middle aged people to Kiev/Lviv for jobs.

A good example:
http://bunews.com.ua/society/item/a-tale...sformation

Prices have gone up since 2015, but are still good for Europe. I was hoping for a discount due to coronavirus (Hyrvnia dropped in value), but food prices are rising due to the crisis.

We should get an Eastern Europe thread opened, lots of interesting places to visit.
I think Odessa will be great to visit this summer due to the fears of travelling to Europe that will remain from the virus.
(03-24-2020, 04:54 AM)El Puto Loco Wrote: Forget entirely about Europe this year
Are you saying this for you personally, or in general?

I personally can't wait to fly back over to Europe in a few months!  Hotel prices will be super cheap because of the stronger dollar and desperation for tourists.  This will be a travel opportunity of a lifetime.

I will just restrict my travel to countries with great healthcare in case the residual effects of the virus catch me while I am over there.
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.
2015 was the last decent year in Ukraine, I mean there has been good results since then but its like a trawler came along and took most of your fish. People started leaving the country, the clubs started emptying, and Westerners started piling in.

It doesn't fare too much better in the smaller cities, unless you can get the girls before they disappear overseas and prise them away from Instagram. Small cities are becoming ghost towns, girls gtfo at 21,clubs are dead. I remember ladies night in clubs in Ukraine 10 years ago, packed, mostly women and almost zero men, you felt like a god.

Let's hope the Covid-19 somehow undoes some of the damage that globalisation has done.
(03-24-2020, 07:15 PM)deb_auchery Wrote: Small cities are becoming ghost towns,

so true, all the young people go to the EU for work or to Kiev.

The provincial capitals still maintain some activity...but anything smaller is too quiet these days.