So I bought Todd's 90-Day Online Coaching Program...
Do you guys think I made a good or bad decision? They tossed in an extra two weeks since I already bought The System by Todd and therefore, I get 14 weeks of training for $1500 paid via three separate monthly installations of $500. I'm not getting trained by Todd himself, but rather, JP his protege. I've seen his in-field footage and he looks very legit. At the very least, I'll get massive value from this and significantly increase my game skillset in both a day and night setting.

Example of JP in-field:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzlBfwOCX34
The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right.” - Confucius

“Flirting is not just something you say or do. It is something you embody.“ - Todd V

[Image: kqiu9.gif]

Reads like an advertisement.
(01-18-2020, 12:06 AM)Suits Wrote: [Image: kqiu9.gif]

Reads like an advertisement.

Yes, I know. However, I just wanted to display the value they're giving me. Apologies if it reads like an annoying ad.

EDIT: Made a few changes so it doesn't read like an ad.
The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right.” - Confucius

“Flirting is not just something you say or do. It is something you embody.“ - Todd V

That's a lot of dough. I like Todd but i would never pay that. Your money is probably better spent elsewhere in my opinion.

Gym membership, padding to find a better and more fulfilling career, good vitamin stacks, and pocket money for dates/instadates.

Why don't you post for help here? It's free and there are some savvy men lurking (myself not included)
(01-18-2020, 12:11 AM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: That's a lot of dough. I like Todd but i would never pay that. Your money is probably better spent elsewhere in my opinion.

Gym membership, padding to find a better and more fulfilling career, good vitamin stacks, and pocket money for dates/instadates.

Why don't you post for help here? It's free and there are some savvy men lurking (myself not included)

I already work as a software engineer, so my career is in order. However, I figured I'd speed up the process of learning the game.

... But I'm a lazy fuck when it comes to exercise, so yeah, I should buy a gym membership lel

I'll also post here when it comes to specific things with girls and the like - especially since after this training course, I'll be at intermediate level game. I'd imagine the pros could provide ample advice when it comes to spinning plates or making a girl chase you further.

I used to be a programmer. The job was good and i was good at but i wasn't happy. It mafe people around me unhappy, i wasn't much fun then.

You're paying money to external sources for a most likely internal problem. Things to consider. Let me know how it all works out. Im a todd fan, curious if he's actually putting out an actionable product.
The problem as I see it with bootcamps is if you lack the socisl skills to simply make friends with guys who get girls (eliminating the need for bootcamps), then you arent socially calibrated enough to learn from bootcamps, assuming the instructor is actually good.

Anyway, what the hell does a week of training actually entail?
(01-18-2020, 12:35 AM)repodude Wrote: The problem as I see it with bootcamps is if you lack the socisl skills to simply make friends with guys who get girls (eliminating the need for bootcamps), then you arent socially calibrated enough to learn from bootcamps, assuming the instructor is actually good.

Anyway, what the hell does a week of training actually entail?

It's 14 weeks and I told them where I'm at in game. I'm able to get phone numbers, but they're flakey as hell. I'm also able to pull at nightclubs... but they're very inconsistent. So far, I'm able to pull at a club once every month or two.

Yeah I know its 14 weeks, Im asking what a week actually entails?  In person meetups once a week?  Videochats once a week?
(01-18-2020, 12:41 AM)repodude Wrote: Yeah I know its 14 weeks, Im asking what a week actually entails?  In person meetups once a week?  Videochats once a week?

According to Todd's staff member I spoke to, JP will provide a personalized weekly mission report based on sticking points I need to work on. After that, he will examine my field reports and I'll be instructed to submit a few audio recorded sets in-field, and finally, a weekly 1-2 hour conversation over the phone to see how I'm progressing overall.

Yikes, what a business model.
You know that Swoop members would have happily done this all for free, right?
(01-18-2020, 12:58 AM)Suits Wrote: You know that Swoop members would have happily done this all for free, right?

Yeah, you guys are incredibly helpful and a great community of dudes. I get the old school RVF vibes every time I come here. However, while it nearly cost me an arm and a leg, I think I need a more hands-on approach with my game so I can rapidly advance this skillset without going through the turmoil of trial and error for a year or so.

I wouldnt consider audio recordings or phone conversations as hands on.  Body language, nonverbal cues and how overall you carry yourself are some of the most important aspects, and from what you described it sounds like your missing all of that?

Anyway, trial and error is inevitable with or without the program.
(01-18-2020, 01:13 AM)repodude Wrote: I wouldnt consider audio recordings or phone conversations as hands on.  Body language, nonverbal cues and how overall you carry yourself are some of the most important aspects, and from what you described it sounds like your missing all of that?

Anyway, trial and error is inevitable with or without the program.

Yeah, that's a good point. I'll ask JP about how he'll be able to judge my body language and nonverbal cues with this program. I do want to get my money's worth from this.

I'm kind of disappointed that there are no links to Finch's site.
[Image: 0xtQ1pc.jpg]
(01-18-2020, 12:35 AM)repodude Wrote: The problem as I see it with bootcamps is if you lack the social skills to simply make friends with guys who get girls (eliminating the need for bootcamps), then you aren't socially calibrated enough to learn from bootcamps, assuming the instructor is actually good.

I think it's true that you should put in some work before you go to a bootcamp to get better bang for your buck, but having friends that get laid doesn't mean you'll get laid. I would've been slaying it for a lot longer if that were true.
After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
(01-18-2020, 12:00 AM)Hegemon1984 Wrote: Do you guys think I made a good or bad decision? They tossed in an extra two weeks since I already bought The System by Todd and therefore, I get 14 weeks of training for $1500 paid via three separate monthly installations of $500. I'm not getting trained by Todd himself, but rather, JP his protege. I've seen his in-field footage and he looks very legit. At the very least, I'll get massive value from this and significantly increase my game skillset in both a day and night setting.

Example of JP in-field:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzlBfwOCX34

I think it was a bad decision. All of the information you've paid for can be found for free with an hour or 2 of searching Google. Bootcamps are mostly a scam. The only possible benefit of spending $1,500 is that you'll probably feel more motivated to go out and improve yourself because you've invested a lot of money into it. That $1,500 would have been better spend on a trip to Thailand and a gym membership. Doing cool things like traveling abroad and getting in shape builds inner game. Taking an ONLINE course will not fix any internal problems you might have. Don't feel bad though, most paid dating courses are snake oil. Dating coaches don't give a rats ass about you, they put out courses because they think it's easy money. Lots of people get scammed.

I don't mean to sound so harsh on you, but you did ask. Next time use that money to invest in yourself on experiences.
(01-18-2020, 03:28 PM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 12:35 AM)repodude Wrote: The problem as I see it with bootcamps is if you lack the social skills to simply make friends with guys who get girls (eliminating the need for bootcamps), then you aren't socially calibrated enough to learn from bootcamps, assuming the instructor is actually good.

I think it's true that you should put in some work before you go to a bootcamp to get better bang for your buck, but having friends that get laid doesn't mean you'll get laid. I would've been slaying it for a lot longer if that were true.

It doesnt but you can learn from them and observe how they move.  Thats a hell of alot more effective than calling some instructor once a week and submitting audio recordings.