Is Philippines being invaded by sex tourists and sexpats?
The Philippines is indeed attracting the worse of the sexpats. Those one who cannot have successful relationships in VN or TH have PH as a last resort. One of the main reasons is that American pedestalization is still high in PH, of course poverty and the chance to a visa or green card are always a reason many Filipinas will get with middle-age.old, overweight expats.
Lol I like how this guy still keeps this going. Relentless. Just be happy your third world country is getting an economic boost, you should be thanking Thailand.
I previously had no interest in visiting The Philippines.

However, this bitter failure has now inspired me to gain 45 kg, visit a series of filipino bang destinations and bone the women that he has failed to satisfy.

Then, with each woman’s permission, of course, I will PM him a link to a vid of me banging her out.

It won’t count as sex, though, because I’ll be wrapping it up. Filipino women do not have the best reputation for sexual purity and I don’t need any of their STDs.
funny a filo is here bitching about westerners going to his country, when they flood to our countries they lie cheat and steal and try to rip westerners off like they do at home with their fake smile & pretend to care attitude. Dodgy

i dont know if you fellas would know him but a longtime ROK commenter John Dodds used to swear by the Philippines, i just dont see the fascination with the place myself, as a few have said here, the women look like monkeys and are fugly, the true pretty looking women of Spanish decent are 1% and are the royalty/super upper class and dont slum it with the indigenous looking filos.
(01-19-2020, 08:02 AM)Marius Aëtius Wrote: funny a filo is here bitching about westerners going to his country, when they flood to our countries they lie cheat and steal and try to rip westerners off like they do at home with their fake smile & pretend to care attitude. Dodgy

i dont know if you fellas would know him but a longtime ROK commenter John Dodds used to swear by the Philippines, i just dont see the fascination with the place myself, as a few have said here, the women look like monkeys and are fugly, the true pretty looking women of Spanish decent are 1% and are the royalty/super upper class and dont slum it with the indigenous looking filos.

I have been pipelining on tinder and I have to disagree. There are obviously lots of ugly ones, but I have matched with some serious hotties with lots of followers on their instas. This is why I always take everything I read here with a grain of salt as you never know what the dude looks like or how old he is, hence my call out thread. Will report back once I get there.

Also yes, this is now the new Philippines thread.
I have always said that the more Foreign men that go to the Philippines looking for sex and for women, the government will change the immigration policies and it would be harder for foreigners and tourists to live in the Philippines and to visit. Sure enough that is already happening in Thailand they got fed up with the 40 million male sex tourists going there every year and now recently it's very difficult to live or stay long in Thailand now if you're a foreigner. Here's an example on the immigration polices  on the following websites  about the very strict immigration policies that newly got written into law this just happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-gvcWLzrNU

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/170...ith-guests

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-49470726

The Thai government is making immigration rules that are too difficult to follow.  They are also trying to change their image to make it into a family friendly area. And shutting down go-go bars, etc. Prostitution is illegal in Thailand and the Philippines and the police can enforce it whenever they want to, and whenever they feel like it.  

Not only that but governments like the USA hate the idea of men doing this and try to stop it and give grants to foreign governments to try to stop men going there for sex if it is paid or not.  They don't want men going there for sex in any situation.

AND THIS WILL HAPPEN IN THE PHILIPPINES WHEN TOO MANY MEN GO THERE FOR SEX !

It's fine when just a few men do it but when millions of men do it from all over the world it becomes a problem and rules, laws are made to stop it.  And websites that tell millions of men to go there will destroy the reason they went in the first place.
Too many men going there will ruin it for everyone.
(01-19-2020, 11:26 AM)watson Wrote: I have always said that the more Foreign men that go to the Philippines looking for sex and for women, the government will change the immigration policies and it would be harder for foreigners and tourists to live in the Philippines and to visit. Sure enough that is already happening in Thailand they got fed up with the 40 million male sex tourists going there every year and now recently it's very difficult to live or stay long in Thailand now if you're a foreigner. Here's an example on the immigration polices  on the following websites  about the very strict immigration policies that newly got written into law this just happened:

The Thai government is making immigration rules that are too difficult to follow.  They are also trying to change their image to make it into a family friendly area. And shutting down go-go bars, etc. Prostitution is illegal in Thailand and the Philippines and the police can enforce it whenever they want to, and whenever they feel like it.  

Not only that but governments like the USA hate the idea of men doing this and try to stop it and give grants to foreign governments to try to stop men going there for sex if it is paid or not.  They don't want men going there for sex in any situation.

It's fine when just a few men do it but when millions of men do it from all over the world it becomes a problem and rules, laws are made to stop it.  And websites that tell millions of men to go there will destroy the reason they went in the first place.
Highly doubtful. Just because Thailand is biting the hand that feeds, doesn’t mean everyone else will too. Thailand has never been colonized and doesn’t understand reality as well as the rest of SEA. Philippines will welcome the foreigners money with open arms.
Family friendly stuff is a dumb idea, Vegas tried it for a bit and it failed.
Thigh land is still the absolute mecca of sex tourism but given that the overwhelming majority of visitors are now from India (the idea of them being with a Thai woman is despised by most Thais), Muslim Countries (commonly referred to as the "unwanted guests") and Mainland Chinese (who are hated almost as much as Muslim visitors) then from a Thai point of view it makes sense to limit them to brief Sun Sea Sand and Sex visits rather than enable their long term residence. Its not like the Western retirees (although several rungs above 'guests' from Ahmedabad and Xian) were that much loved either.

Part of this dates back to the changes that Shinawatra made where he wanted Thailand to move away from being either a dirt cheap beach hut holiday for young backpackers and/or a budget-friendly retirement home for seedy sexpats in premiership football jerseys and wanted all the facilities and prices increased and upgraded.

The changes started to look really good after the non stop travellers bitching and moaning about it and people could see sunset bars with infinity pools and fully kiitted out British pubs (complete with pine finishes and draught Guinness) springing up in previous wooden hut stingy-hippy locations like Koh Pha Ngan.
Pattaya has been a 'family friendly' destination for the likes of Russians for years now and plenty of families can be seen strolling up and down Walking Street with young kids looking in on girlie bars as everyone laughs and smiles as if its just the same as a fun fair.

The problem was that Shinawatra was hated as an outsider by the much of the Thai elite who also hated the fact that he was more perceptive and smarter than they were as a kleptocracy en masse.
Once they had got rid of him they tried to hold on to his good initiatives and to steer the countrys economy along an imitation path but they have shown themselves to be clueless and so the tourism industry has lacked any bold vision while the country as a whole has stagnated under their inept mismanagement.

The visa situation is a reflection of Shinawatras planned upgrade of the kind of people who could live reside in Thailand long term but, unfortunately, fatally mixed with ineptitude of the now ruling generals. So theres no end destination to justify the growing pains, only corruption and confusion.
(01-19-2020, 08:02 AM)Marius Aëtius Wrote: funny a filo is here bitching about westerners going to his country, when they flood to our countries they lie cheat and steal and try to rip westerners off like they do at home with their fake smile & pretend to care attitude. Dodgy

John Dodds was one of my favorite commenters on ROK. He also posted a bit on RVF. He and another poster who called himself Genx file among other names I always looked forward to reading on ROK before it went down.
Does anybody know if the SEA men are swimming in pussy like us, or whether it's literally the white God factor? In other words does SEA simply have a more healthy sexual marketplace or do the benefits come from arbitrage?

Holy shit man. I'm flaking on these girls left & right. This is what girls in the West experience, just constant sexual overload and options. Pretty fucking good to be on the other side.
The high value locals are swimming in pussy, everyone else either locks down a LTR or goes gay/ladyboy/sexless.
(01-25-2020, 02:03 PM)churros Wrote: In other words does SEA simply have a more healthy sexual marketplace or do the benefits come from arbitrage?

Holy shit man. I'm flaking on these girls left & right. This is what girls in the West experience, just constant sexual overload and options. Pretty fucking good to be on the other side.

So the west has an 'unhealthy sexual marketplace' because girls behave like assholes, but SEA is fine because it's you who gets to behave like an asshole? and contribute to making the marketplace unhealthy in the process.. not much of a long term thinking there.

You can enjoy plenty of girls without making them feel that they're being treated like shit by foreigners. No need to litter the water for everybody that follows.
(01-19-2020, 11:26 AM)watson Wrote: I have always said that the more Foreign men that go to the Philippines looking for sex and for women, the government will change the immigration policies and it would be harder for foreigners and tourists to live in the Philippines and to visit. Sure enough that is already happening in Thailand they got fed up with the 40 million male sex tourists going there every year and now recently it's very difficult to live or stay long in Thailand now if you're a foreigner. Here's an example on the immigration polices  on the following websites  about the very strict immigration policies that newly got written into law this just happened:

fits right in with what I am just mentioning

https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...3#pid21513

(01-25-2020, 02:03 PM)churros Wrote: Does anybody know if the SEA men are swimming in pussy like us, or whether it's literally the white God factor? In other words does SEA simply have a more healthy sexual marketplace or do the benefits come from arbitrage?

Neither one. Asian men in general are not aggressive. They have eaten soy since their childhood and it is taking it tolls on their manhood, it's true. Asian men aren't men they are males with a pussy (indeed true for the kartoys so). Look Thailand, the younger generation nowadays turning very family oriented and marrying super early. Philippines goes the direction too with they dumb catholic brainwashing.

I remember in the 90's I pulled girls out of Foodland while browsing the shop for food, they instantly drove me home, cooked a great meal fucked like hell, cleaned all up and left  Smile, I got soo many more stories that go the similar direction but...
Malo were you upset when I had to re-arrange our date?
(01-25-2020, 03:18 PM)Malo Wrote:
(01-25-2020, 02:03 PM)churros Wrote: In other words does SEA simply have a more healthy sexual marketplace or do the benefits come from arbitrage?

So the west has an 'unhealthy sexual marketplace' because girls behave like assholes, but SEA is fine because it's you who gets to behave like an asshole? and contribute to making the marketplace unhealthy in the process.. not much of a long term thinking there.

You can enjoy plenty of girls without making them feel that they're being treated like shit by foreigners. No need to litter the water for everybody that follows.

Filipinas are just as hypergamous as the worst western girls.  When a guy says something like "Filipinas are so sweet and loving, not like cunty western girls" he's probably not only low status but also a horrible judge of character and doesn't know how to read women.  One good test to tell how the local women are personality wise is if they trash talk their own men and if they would date local men.  Out of all places I've been I think the Philippines is the worst for this.
Does anybody ever strike out in the Philippines? If you are a low-game individual, I understand that the Philippines is a top choice, but has anyone ever bombed completely?
When I was there I saw 80+ years old white guys with 20 year old pinays on their arms walking through robinsons with grins a mile wide. You could be an obese retarded geriatric riddled with STDs and still clean up there. No one strikes out there.

The pinays have a saying , They are looking to meet a "4 M" guy. I forgot the words but they all start with M and translate to : Old , Rich , Die , Soon.

They are actually naive enough to believe that the old white guy is leaving everything to them but 99% of the time the old timer has a will back home and of course their children or heirs get everything and pinay gets nothing in the end .Typical pinay mentality.
Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam are being invaded by lots of young, good looking guys looking for exotic vacations and cool pics for their Instagram. Of course they aren't in Jakarta, or Manila or Bangkok but in the islands it's full of them and they are making things much more difficult for normal men vacationing there looking for girls.
In the Thai islands it was like that even before I arrived years ago, but in Bali, Philippines islands and Vietnam they started to arrive around 3 years ago. Things deteriorated so bad since then and they keep getting worse.

Good luck matching and dating hot thai, viet, pinay or indonesian girls anymore unless you're yourself hot, young and with a cool Instagram to show off. You'll mostly get the 4s and 5s, low class and uglish girls.
If you really think you can get high social class SEA girls in 2020 looking bad and in your 50's you're deluded. Probably you weren't there recently and you don't how much things changed.

SEA used to be good because you could go there in the winter and stay in warm islands with beautiful nature and beaches and get as many girls as you wanted. It was also off the radar and not very touristic (apart Thailand).
Then young, good looking guys started to arrive and ruined the party to everybody.

This is the competition in 2020 in Bali, Thai islands, Philippines Islands.....good luck competing with that. And I read about 80yo geriatric american men. You guys don't know what you're talking about. Those guys pay for their girls so it's not competition and trust me, even in Manila (when young, good looking guys don't go) you see them less and less locking arms with hot girls (despite paying).

https://www.instagram.com/johannesbentzon/
[Image: 3n9nve.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator