Is Philippines being invaded by sex tourists and sexpats?
Send some pics of the 8's,otherwise rather meaningless, I speak for myself
While everyone has different tastes and standards , realistically speaking there are very few "8's in the phillipines. It looks that there are more overweight pinay year by year as well.
(01-16-2020, 07:04 PM)timalemanha Wrote: Send some pics of the 8's,otherwise rather meaningless, I speak for myself

Time is a mother fucker, huh
Yes absolutely agree, someone's 4 is someone's else's 7 and the way around it holds true anywhere. I have shown my 8's to someone just to hear it is a 6's. We should all be glad about not chasing down the exact same girls

Swordfish, that's a dull and empty comment. No need for that language here, do we?
(01-16-2020, 08:43 PM)timalemanha Wrote: Yes absolutely agree, someone's 4 is someone's else's 7 and the way around it holds true anywhere. I have shown my 8's to someone just to hear it is a 6's. We should all be glad about not chasing down the exact same girls

Swordfish, that's a dull and empty comment. No need for that language here, do we?

Lol okay boomer
(01-16-2020, 05:33 PM)timalemanha Wrote: @Pinoy Radical, you should crawl back into hiding, what's all this trolling about?

Nobody cares, I have been to Manila in the early 90"s and believe me the Filipinas are the same sluts as they are today. They were just smoother in the past otherwise nothing has changed personality wise. Nowadays I just don't make it there no more, because only 4's running around. The quality had been slightly better in the past but just a notch. Nowadays you might see a very occasional 7+, which is not available because everyone is approaching her

“Everything was better before” lol
Hilarious that pinoy radicals witch hunt thread is turning into the Philippines thread.
(01-17-2020, 10:33 AM)Smash Wrote: Hilarious that pinoy radicals witch hunt thread is turning into the Philippines thread.

I wonder if this thread is going in the direction he was hoping for.
Who’s going to be in the Philippines soon? Hit me up lol (not pinoy radical)
Although I have not been to the Phils, we can assume that there will be an ever increasing amount of Pervs heading there as Thailand has become too expensive with too many tourists, and also in the Phils literally any man with a penis can get laid.
(01-17-2020, 09:21 PM)Kamaki Wrote: Although I have not been to the Phils, we can assume that there will be an ever increasing amount of Pervs heading there as Thailand has become too expensive with too many tourists, and also in the Phils literally any man with a penis can get laid.

The visa issues in TH and VN are making PH even more attractive. Even younger visitors are starting to arrive in PH bigger numbers. Yes, Reekay, Fazio, Montelli, Ned, Chris Wren, Gio, Mike, Paul "The Old Dog"  are "active" in the field.
(01-18-2020, 05:37 PM)Pinoy Radical Wrote:
(01-17-2020, 09:21 PM)Kamaki Wrote: Although I have not been to the Phils, we can assume that there will be an ever increasing amount of Pervs heading there as Thailand has become too expensive with too many tourists, and also in the Phils literally any man with a penis can get laid.

The visa issues in TH and VN are making PH even more attractive. Even younger visitors are starting to arrive in PH bigger numbers. Yes, Reekay, Fazio, Montelli, Ned, Chris Wren, Gio, Mike, Paul "The Old Dog"  are "active" in the field.

Who are those people?
I barely even saw an 8s when I was in the Philippines, let alone banged one.
I mostly banged 6s and these girls were already very above average for the Philippines

If you want to bang real 8's you gotta go to EE and have either the money, or the looks and instagram to pull it off. It's not 1999 anymore
Quote:If you want to bang real 8's you gotta go to EE and have either the money, or the looks and instagram to pull it off. It's not 1999 anymore

A have a close friend who moved to Belarus. He was lower middle class in America and always had fat sloppy girlfriends in the states.

He runs some internet business in Belarus shipping products and is probably considered middle class financially there. the guy is 38 and chubby , chain smokes Marlboro reds and has no Instagram presence. he was constantly banging 8s there and just married a 24 year old 8.

He invited me many times but I'm too busy for that . He said Americans can clean up there still.
(01-18-2020, 08:52 PM)Daryush Neubache Wrote:
Quote:If you want to bang real 8's you gotta go to EE and have either the money, or the looks and instagram to pull it off. It's not 1999 anymore

A have a close friend who moved to Belarus.  He was lower middle class in America and always had fat sloppy girlfriends in the states.

He runs some internet business in Belarus shipping products and is probably considered middle class financially there. the guy is 38 and chubby , chain smokes Marlboro reds and has no Instagram presence. he was constantly banging 8s there and just married a 24 year old 8.

He invited me many times but I'm too busy for that . He said Americans can clean up there still.

Yes, money game works really well in Belarus and Ukraine
(01-18-2020, 07:45 PM)Agrippa Wrote:

Who are those people?

Sexpat youtubers living in The Philippines
(01-16-2020, 06:41 PM)Aero Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 05:33 PM)timalemanha Wrote: @Pinoy Radical, you should crawl back into hiding, what's all this trolling about?

Nobody cares, I have been to Manila in the early 90"s and believe me the Filipinas are the same sluts as they are today. They were just smoother in the past otherwise nothing has changed personality wise. Nowadays I just don't make it there no more, because only 4's running around. The quality had been slightly better in the past but just a notch. Nowadays you might see a very occasional 7+, which is not available because everyone is approaching her

Speak for yourself. I've banged a lot of 7s and a few 8s in the Phils, the difficulty factor remained minimal. The really good looking girls want to get dicked down by a masculine good looking white man just like the 4s do.

Do you know how Filipinas view half-Filipino/half-White dudes?
The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right.” - Confucius

“Flirting is not just something you say or do. It is something you embody.“ - Todd V

Quote:Do you know how Filipinas view half-Filipino/half-White dudes?

If you have a passport from a western country they view you as a first date bang xxxxdddd
(01-18-2020, 09:38 PM)Pinoy Radical Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 07:45 PM)Agrippa Wrote:

Who are those people?

Sexpat youtubers living in The Philippines

Someone seems awfully jealous.
(01-18-2020, 08:52 PM)Daryush Neubache Wrote:

A have a close friend who moved to Belarus.  He was lower middle class in America and always had fat sloppy girlfriends in the states.

It was better in the 90s though.