Is Philippines being invaded by sex tourists and sexpats?
(02-27-2020, 11:37 PM)Pinoy Radical Wrote: Many of these guys are escaping demons or a sad reality back in USA. We all know there are little “tells” that clearly signal something was not that great with their lives prior to moving to PH. Reekay, Gio, Mike, Fazio et al ALL show some sort of family dysfunctionality, even if “spin master” Reekay tries to tell us everything is roses back in California. Just take a look at Gio; he left his kids behind just when they need him the most, and even if he’s up to date with child payments, 820 buys not much for 3 minors. I guess being away builds some sort of invisible wall, where they don’t have any sense of moral responsibility when it comes to those left behind. I do feel sorry for those 3 children, wondering where their Dad is, while he’s mounting a young Filipina just a few years older than them.

Heres something that interests me Mr/Ms Radical..

Perhaps you can help me.

A relative lives in Luzon and in his neck of the woods everything is unofficially controlled by the communist guerillas/gangs.

They are very moralising about things like corruption and drugs and they are particularly fond of assassinations and body displays.

But the thing is...
They are also into Gangsterism and Drugs. And their murders are to shore up their control of these things.

So I guess my questions to you Mr Radical are:

How is tying someone to a tree, slitting their belly open and unspooling their intestines in order to scare the common people, all over some turf war and greed, consistent with high minded left-wing principles?

Why does murder and butchery always come hand in hand with this left wing intellectualism?

Given the state of your country, why are you wasting your time on some fat losers whose lives are on the skids?
Dont you have some bigger battles you could be fighting?
(02-27-2020, 11:37 PM)Pinoy Radical Wrote: Many of these guys are escaping demons or a sad reality back in USA. We all know there are little “tells” that clearly signal something was not that great with their lives prior to moving to PH. Reekay, Gio, Mike, Fazio et al ALL show some sort of family dysfunctionality, even if “spin master” Reekay tries to tell us everything is roses back in California. Just take a look at Gio; he left his kids behind just when they need him the most, and even if he’s up to date with child payments, 820 buys not much for 3 minors. I guess being away builds some sort of invisible wall, where they don’t have any sense of moral responsibility when it comes to those left behind. I do feel sorry for those 3 children, wondering where their Dad is, while he’s mounting a young Filipina just a few years older than them.

No need to get politics involved here Bienvenuto.

Pinoy, can you tell us more about your own Romantic relationships? I'm curious about your own sexual standards and practices. You don't have to de-anonymize yourself. I personally don't take moral advice from sniping backstabbers and gossips on the internet.

I guess being online builds some sort of invisible wall, where you don't have any sense of moral responsibility when it comes to those who can't defend themselves.
Atlant,

The mestizo mixed Pinays can be quite hot. Looking similar to latinas. With a country that has that many people, it will have more than enough hot girls.
TheSignal hasn't posted in a while since he was last in Manila.. Guess he got corona'd.

[Image: 14c79c17bdc2d4be870c6153be7ab7ce.jpg]
(02-29-2020, 10:41 AM)Dash Wrote: The mestizo mixed Pinays can be quite hot. Looking similar to latinas. With a country that has that many people, it will have more than enough hot girls.

True there's quite a few mestizo/mixed pinays that are legit 8's and 9's. Problem is just that, there's too few of them..

Most middle and high class mestizas are usually dating local young rich filipinos or chinese filipinos. They are the most sought after by the local population and they're aware of it.

There's the poor mestiza/mixed women but they're usually bastard children from a foreigner that fucked their hoe mother 20 years ago. You can find them mostly around Olongapo. Actually a lot of them end up moving to Manila anyway because it's where they can find more rich dudes to live off of and are most likely secret sponsor babies. Can't blame them they're just trying to survive by using their beauty. She may love you but she also can't let go of the rich Japanese sponsor throwing her P100,000 a month. I'd advise against the poor ones. I know it can be tough to resist a 9 that came out of the ghetto but the low class personality almost never leaves her. Unless you're just in it for the bang and an experienced player and a top 10% dude that can control his dick well why not...but lets be real most dudes would be so allured by their beauty they'd try to go for repeat bangs next thing you know she's got you on a leash. 

The middle and high class mestizas would be a great choice if you wanted a stunner looking fuck buddy/gf/wife that has decent class. Problem is as stated above there's too few of them. Most are taken and only associate within their elite social circles. There are some rich mestizas that are legit sluts and love foreign white cock. You can find them in the party areas of Makati and BGC but eh...even I can't get hard enough to bang a girl who has a flag in every country in the west anymore nowadays. Turn off personally

But there's hope

If one has a long term planned stay in the PH then its possible to snag the cream of the crop mestizas as follows:

1) If you're damn good looking and tall and/or can act. Do modeling here. Easiest way to meet mestiza models in the PH even if you're young and poor as you'll be in long tapings or shoots with them. Not to mention the elites will all think you're cool and will invite you everywhere. (social circle game check)

2) If you're already rich or if you are trying to do big business in PH. Even models will get drawn to you. Most mestiza models I know are either dating some damn good looking dude or some dude with fuck you money. Sometimes even both. One way to penetrate the elite mestizas for example is to look for luxury or high end properties. Ayalaland Premiere or Sothebysrealty is what comes off top of my head. The female brokers there come from reputable schools and connected in the high end crowd. If you're cool and hip enough they'll invite you out with their social circles(perhaps to sway you into buying property but I'm sure you players have your own agenda) (btw social circle game and provider game and money game check)

3)If you're limited in finances and looks but have an outgoing/appealing personality. This is more when chance comes into play. Whether you meet a grade A mestiza from Tinder or from daygame or nightclub. I'm sure you'll do your thing and hopefully she's feeling your vibe. Not much to say on this except it won't last long when she realizes you haven't gone on trips or bought her anything unbeknownst to her you don't have money to support the both of you. I'd give it 3-6 months. Although if you only meet with her rarely you can prolong it ;Wink (pure game recognized)   

4)If you're here for a short term vacation just go straight to Makati or BGC for the slutty mestizas if you can find them. Social circle game needs time to build which you don't have. (night game recognized)

5)If you're decent in your finances and looks rent a condo next Timog in Quezon City. There are many college bars and clubs. Many young mestiza bitches in college that haven't been exposed to the rest of Manila don't know their worth yet. (naive women but at least they aren't hoes and tricks yet game recognized)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head for now. This only pertains to the dudes that want the top 10% mestiza/half mixed filipinas. There's the ugly or fat mestizas too but I don't pay attention to them. Someone better give me a rep for this I've exposed too many boots on the ground secrets
(03-02-2020, 04:48 PM)bacani Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 10:41 AM)Dash Wrote: The mestizo mixed Pinays can be quite hot. Looking similar to latinas. With a country that has that many people, it will have more than enough hot girls.

There's the poor mestiza/mixed women but they're usually bastard children from a foreigner that fucked their hoe mother 20 years ago.
Truly hilarious, there are endless these kinds of Thai girls now all over Thailand, the exact same generation  Big Grin
@Bacani

I am not sure of any location that has any abundance of legit 8s and 9s. (by my standards at least). As in you go to the supermarket, or walk down the street and see them with regularity. Winning the genetic lottery is very rare.

I do not think it would be hard to get a cute 7 mestiza assuming one is a decent looking guy with decent game.

Consistently getting an 8+ anywhere in the world will be difficult.
Whoever said mixing it up by staying in Quezon near Timog is right on.  I did that a couple years ago and ended up meeting this group of college slags and their gay boyfriends, getting drunk and playing beer pong--I'm 20 years out of college btw.  I couldn't take one home because I had the girl who picked me up at at the airport (first night in Manila) in my apt. And damn some college girls in PH look like theyre 15.. not my thing. Anyways, the college bars in quezon are cool, but the clubs were the kind with the group tables and it was a little hard to mingle.
Is this the end to Reekay Velez ?

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sff7uWiM04k

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgqlluDdAvI
(04-21-2020, 10:08 PM)Pinoy Radical Wrote: Is this the end to Reekay Velez ?

Part 1

Part 2

He was living in Vietnam for a year of so in District 7. I actually met him at Cresent Mall by accident one time. He was eating with another foreigner and I was eating with a local girl. I got up walked over and said hey. 

That dudes criticism of him in the above youtube vids is a bit off. Making assumptions.
(04-22-2020, 03:04 AM)Dash Wrote:

Part 1

Part 2

He was living in Vietnam for a year of so in District 7. I actually met him at Cresent Mall by accident one time. He was eating with another foreigner and I was eating with a local girl. I got up walked over and said hey. 

That dudes criticism of him in the above youtube vids is a bit off. Making assumptions.

All the internet hate he receives prob only helps him and is quite stupid BUT - 

I did meet him as well and he is generally a nice guy but he would not stop talking about himself the entire time during our conversation- never asked one question to/about me- I will let you make your own conclusions based upon this
(03-23-2020, 02:31 AM)k pop Wrote: Whoever said mixing it up by staying in Quezon near Timog is right on.  I did that a couple years ago and ended up meeting this group of college slags and their gay boyfriends, getting drunk and playing beer pong--I'm 20 years out of college btw.  I couldn't take one home because I had the girl who picked me up at at the airport (first night in Manila) in my apt. And damn some college girls in PH look like theyre 15.. not my thing.  Anyways, the college bars in quezon are cool, but the clubs were the kind with the group tables and it was a little hard to mingle.

I stayed in Quezon near Timog for about 6 months, walking distance from bars and such. I can agree it was hard to mingle since there were lots of groups, great place for making friends, but did not catch many DTF chicks. Thinking staying in Poblacion or around BGC would be better.
I just watched the little part where he is talking shit about Filipino men. It's based on things Filipina women say, although I don't know if I would believe them. Probably she is getting dick from foreign and local guys at same time, and tells each that she despises the other. But whatever, it isn't the key part of Reekay's video. The guy criticizing him is a loser with nothing else to talk about. It's really risky to make videos on Youtube about controversial topics, you get many haters and you can even get banned from whole countries, like Australia bans many people.

Part 1

Part 2

I watched the two videos, and to me, it seems that Andy Omar is just overly sensitive and overly critical of Reekay.. as Dash and Mister Happy seems to have made a similar observations... 

Sure, it is likely a bit problematic for Reekay to be putting out videos that are designed to be helpful for guys to try to use techniques to meet women in the Phillipines... and maybe even other lifestyle choices, including perhaps describing situations and values that seem to contradict or to show that Reekay might be lacking in some moral values (perhaps?) and sure will just attract a lot of criticisms to be putting out content, whether guys are attempting to meet girls for short-term relationships or seeking longer relations.
(06-18-2020, 04:36 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:

Part 1

Part 2

I watched the two videos, and to me, it seems that Andy Omar is just overly sensitive and overly critical of Reekay.. as Dash and Mister Happy seems to have made a similar observations... 

Sure, it is likely a bit problematic for Reekay to be putting out videos that are designed to be helpful for guys to try to use techniques to meet women in the Phillipines... and maybe even other lifestyle choices, including perhaps describing situations and values that seem to contradict or to show that Reekay might be lacking in some moral values (perhaps?) and sure will just attract a lot of criticisms to be putting out content, whether guys are attempting to meet girls for short-term relationships or seeking longer relations.

Andy Omar is butt hurt. Reekay isn't doing anything that Filipino men with a similar standard of living wouldn't also do. I find Reekay's videos amusing, I think most of us would figure all of this out on our own pretty quickly, but why not watch. Maybe Andy Omar gets more viewers for Reekay, getting all the angry SJW's to click on Reekay's videos, and the fact that a local guy is so jealous validates Reekay's videos. Maybe it is all a false flag operation...
(06-18-2020, 07:07 PM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 04:36 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:

Part 1

Part 2

Andy Omar is butt hurt. Reekay isn't doing anything that Filipino men with a similar standard of living wouldn't also do.

That is the sense that I got too. Of course, each of us will draw the line in different places in terms of any relationship that we might get into, and how much ethics that we might have in terms of dumping girls, or maybe just going into a relationship without any long term intentions beyond getting the bang.

I don't always agree with guys who might seem to be taking advantage of girls, yet Andy does not seem to give Reekay any kind of benefit of the doubt in any regards, which undermines Andy's credibility in a lot of ways.

Even the clips that Andy chooses to show of Reekay in order for Andy to make his various points seem to be purposefully attempting to exaggerate or to get emotional about Reekay's approach to relationships in that Reekay had been entering into in the Phillipines.

Perhaps one of the stronger arguments that Andy could have been making is that Reekay states that he is trying to find good girls to enter into longer term relationships, but the fact that Reekay seems too NOT be able to maintain any relationships, shows that Reekay does not really intend to enter into long term relationships, yet I have a lot of doubts that Andy even has sufficient evidence to establish that kind of point, and really to be fair to Andy, it is not easy to prove a negative, but his more or less bare accusations that Reekay does not have any long term relationships or that Reekay has to continue to move in order to avoid trouble seems to be weak in terms of actual evidence to establish such an assertion.

(06-18-2020, 07:07 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: I find Reekay's videos amusing, I think most of us would figure all of this out on our own pretty quickly, but why not watch.

I will admit that I cannot recall coming across very many Reekay videos, but Reekay does look familiar to me, so I probably did view some of his videos before seeing those criticism clips from Andy. In essence, Andy's criticisms causes me to become more interested in seeking out a few more of Reekay's videos, and I am less inclined to view Andy's videos because he just seems to be ongoingly engaging in exaggerations rather than really attempting to employ fair criticisms of Reekay, to the extent that some fair criticisms exist or might be necessary...

(06-18-2020, 07:07 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: Maybe Andy Omar gets more viewers for Reekay, getting all the angry SJW's to click on Reekay's videos, and the fact that a local guy is so jealous validates Reekay's videos. Maybe it is all a false flag operation...

Sure, who knows about what motivates guys to put out these videos, and sure if they are gaining clicks, then sure it may be possible to monetize them, I suppose, and surely some guys do not mind having some level of fame, too, which sometimes can lead to some opportunities, too (like monetization of an area of specialization, I suppose).

I do appreciate guys putting themselves out there and sharing their experiences, and my own sharing has been way more from an attempted quasi-anonymous approach (whether here or on RVF), so there can be some value that us more anonymous guys can get from the other guys who are willing to put their identities out there a bit more than we choose to do on our own.

By the way, personally, I am looking more into the Philippines in recent times because I am looking to travel in late July or August or soon thereafter, and whether i go to the Philippines or some other location might have to do with what travel is allowed, and then my concerns of NOT getting quarantined upon arrival and having an ability to be in a place that I do not have to suffer because of too many Covid related restrictions or burdensome effects on the supply chains of any particular area (which cannot be completely anticipated, either in these uncertain times).
Quote:By the way, personally, I am looking more into the Philippines in recent times because I am looking to travel in late July or August or soon thereafter,

I, too, would like to get over there as soon as possible. But I haven't heard anything suggesting the borders will open that soon. Have you heard anything?
(06-18-2020, 09:30 PM)WombRaider Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 07:49 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote: By the way, personally, I am looking more into the Philippines in recent times because I am looking to travel in late July or August or soon thereafter,

I, too, would like to get over there as soon as possible. But I haven't heard anything suggesting the borders will open that soon. Have you heard anything?

Sure, we can post here any updates that we might see.... and surely, if guys are looking out for travel information, then we might come across such information more quickly than if we are looking on our own. 

Here are a few pages that I came across after doing a quick search that might end up making some kind of announcement regarding travel or changes to quarantine conditions, perhaps:

1) https://philippines.travel/safeph

2) https://www.covid19.gov.ph/

3) https://www.facebook.com/OfficialDOHgov/

4) https://www.facebook.com/DepartmentOfTourism/

5) https://www.gov.ph/home

If you know of any other websites to watch, then maybe we could list them here, too.

I am pretty early in my looking into these matters, including looking at possible travel dates and whether any conditions might attach regarding entrance.  For example, I would probably choose NOT to travel there if there were a mandatory 14-day quarantine period that just causes me to be stuck in a room for that time period... 

So far, I have just seen some random things regarding various countries reopening, but no real solid dates in terms of what the Phillipines might be considering to either be a reasonable date or terms that they might intend to impose upon anyone entering.
I found this article from late April and it is discouraging (though not definite): International travel might not yet happen within the year — Puyat

This is the last thing I want to hear -- I am eager to get to Manila or Cebu. But it looks like Mexico is a much more likely choice for this year, at least for Americans, since it is already at least partially open.

MANILA, Philippines — International travel may still be unavailable within the year as the world continues to grapple with the coronavirus pandemic, Department of Tourism (DOT) Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat bared.

Puyat first brought up the possibility earlier this week during a virtual hearing of the House Committee on Tourism on the effect of the coronavirus pandemic to the tourism sector.

“Travel will not revert to normal right away. Even if the ECQ (enhanced community quarantine) has been lifted, some LGUs will not yet be open to visitors from other places and international travel might not yet happen within the year pending the travel restrictions of other nations,” Puyat said.
Philippines not open this year? Yeah good luck with that... they will get more deaths from poverty due to fucking up their economy, more than covid itself. There will come a point where they realise the deaths from increased poverty outnumber the deaths from covid.