The supplements that actually work - personal experiences
I throw turmeric in a lot of my rice dishes as well as some saffron. I think anything that reduces inflammation will be good for you in the long term
Just bought some broccoli seeds and have started sprouting them. They contain 10x sulfurophane than normal brocolli.

–mental clearness
–anti-aging
–anti-inflammatory
–anti-carcinogenic

Now that's using your noggin

Been hoping to start a mini plantation once the weather clears up which should be soon!
+1 on the sprouts

Also, try making sauerkraut at home. Super easy and extremely healthy.
tumeric for hangovers.

lemon balm/ cbd for anxiety.

noopept for focus on mental tasks.

I am a huge pusher of yerba mate. I find it relaxing and stimulating at the same time. I usually take a mug of mate before workouts. it does wonders.

Got some sauerkraut fermenting as we speak
Chlorella is great against Hangovers. Best to take it before drinking.
@jerusalemlothario

Haven't decided on yerba mate yet, but it certainly is stimulating. Will have to try it again.
+1 on cbd/lemon balm

Not sold on noopept. Would recommend SAM-E for focus/mental energy instead, but need a quality source and solid dose (800-1200)
Testosterone cypionate...200mg/10ml vial. $40-50 online. Will be going back on...when I get some things straightened out.
(09-25-2020, 06:48 AM)blackfriar Wrote: Testosterone cypionate...200mg/10ml vial. $40-50 online. Will be going back on...when I get some things straightened out.

Issue with buying these things online is always how to find a reliable source selling quality gear. There's a shit ton of sites out there but too many scammers selling underdosed or outright bunk shit. A quality source is a gem to find.
(09-25-2020, 09:42 PM)JsElysianEagle Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 06:48 AM)blackfriar Wrote: Testosterone cypionate...200mg/10ml vial.   $40-50 online.  Will be going back on...when I get some things straightened out.

Issue with buying these things online is always how to find a reliable source selling quality gear. There's a shit ton of sites out there but too many scammers selling underdosed or outright bunk shit. A quality source is a gem to find.

Really have to be an idiot to buy bunk gear. 

There's steroid review sites and forums. Best labs test their gear and release the results every year. Testosterone is cheap as a chips to make so no reason to fake it for a quick buck. Now if it's something like anavar - yea got to be more careful.
(09-25-2020, 10:00 PM)floridaman Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 09:42 PM)JsElysianEagle Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 06:48 AM)blackfriar Wrote: Testosterone cypionate...200mg/10ml vial.   $40-50 online.  Will be going back on...when I get some things straightened out.

Really have to be an idiot to buy bunk gear. 

There's steroid review sites and forums. Best labs test their gear and release the results every year. Testosterone is cheap as a chips to make so no reason to fake it for a quick buck. Now if it's something like anavar - yea got to be more careful.

You'd have to be pretty dense to 100% believe that these review sites are honest. I know of these review sites and forums you're talking about, have purchased gear from their supposedly well reviewed suppliers and still, every now and then, have gotten underdosed gear.

And yes, also depends on what you're actually purchasing. That's why I said "these things" and not just test.
OP was about testosterone which is rarely bunk. My bloodwork has never let me down.

I don't often mess with the other compounds but again it's just a matter of doing your due diligence. Plenty of mass monsters walking around. Ask them where they get their gear. They buy it online too. Or they source raws online and homebrew. Point is it's all bought online lol.

You were making it sound like you flip a coin everytime you buy test online lol which is not true.
(09-25-2020, 10:13 PM)floridaman Wrote: OP was about testosterone which is rarely bunk. My bloodwork has never let me down.

I don't often mess with the other compounds but again it's just a matter of doing your due diligence. Plenty of mass monsters walking around. Ask them where they get their gear. They buy it online too. Or they source raws online and homebrew. Point is it's all bought online lol.

You were making it sound like you flip a coin everytime you buy test online lol which is not true.

I was always talking about PEDs in general from the get-go, not just test as I already clarified in my post above. Good for you if you've found a reliable source for test alone, but when I cycle I prefer stacking it with something else.
Test definitely works but it has its own thread...
(09-25-2020, 10:16 PM)JsElysianEagle Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 10:13 PM)floridaman Wrote: OP was about testosterone which is rarely bunk. My bloodwork has never let me down.

I was always talking about PEDs in general from the get-go, not just test as I already clarified in my post above. Good for you if you've found a reliable source for test alone, but when I cycle I prefer stacking it with something else.

Blackfriar's post was just about test.  Other PEDs have their perks but they're not something you can supplement year round and they don't offer the libdo, mental, etc. benefits of testosterone so it's really derailing the thread. 

Still I've had no issue with fakes for those either. 

There's half a dozen labs you can reliably get good stuff online so I still think anyone getting bunk is a proper idiot lol.
(09-26-2020, 04:12 AM)floridaman Wrote: There's half a dozen labs you can reliably get good stuff online so I still think anyone getting bunk is a proper idiot lol.

You definitely need the test more than anyone else here...
Gorilla Mode Pre Workout Mango Peach flavor.

I just took a serving of it now. I feel the buzz from it. But it really helps if I am getting up from some crazy shift work. I have been feeling really run down and wore out. Take a scoop or two of it on empty stomache. 10 mins later. I am ready to go.

I noticed the difference it makes in exercise too. I made myself go ride my mountain bike about 24 miles a couple times the other week. I took it and was like zoom. Then tried riding last week one night. After I had to work two 16 hour midnight-day shifts back to back. I felt like some 500 pound fat man trying to walk up a flight of stairs.

I meant I didnt take it and I tried to ride and was out of breath.
(09-26-2020, 01:22 PM)blackfriar Wrote: Gorilla Mode Pre Workout Mango Peach flavor.

The fact you would even consider putting this in your body signals to me that you should fix your diet before getting back on the test.

(09-16-2020, 05:27 AM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: I am a huge pusher of yerba mate. I find it relaxing and stimulating at the same time. I usually take a mug of mate before workouts. it does wonders.

I hate to agree with dragan but yerba mate is great.
@churros.

I suggest you try it and have an open mind.