53yo guy needs advice on asking out college girl?
/* Quote 

I am a 53yo guy who has his own business, a café. 1 of my regular customers is a girl (18-19) who attends the local university.

I would like to ask her out but am worried about coming across as 'creepy/pervy".

Any guidance on how I should approach this?

*/ // End Quote

(11-27-2019, 02:56 PM)Helikron Wrote: /* Quote 

I am a 53yo guy who has his own business, a café. 1 of my regular customers is a girl (18-19) who attends the local university.

I would like to ask her out but am worried about coming across as 'creepy/pervy".

*/ // End Quote

As always, get on familiar terms with her.  Tease her a bit, make her feel welcome in the shop.  Maybe invite her to a game of checkers... or a card game? Does she have a car?  Is there something to fix?  Does she live at home with her 'rents or is she out on her own?  The more information the better.
Uou stole my post!!! :-) If this guy is for real. Just talk to her.
(11-27-2019, 03:04 PM)blackfriar Wrote: Uou stole my post!!!  :-)  If this guy is for real.  Just talk to her.

The thread on the old forum got locked, so I assume the guy is real ;-)

*/ // End Quote

Simple answer- you can't, unless you're Leonardo di Caprio. A cafe owner is not a glamorous proposition.

I don't give a fuck if this goes against the grain here- asking her out would be creepy. You're 53. She's 18 (how do you know not 17?) Find a 28 year old single mother or something.
They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
I am 40. I would go balls deep in a 28-33 year old single mother. That is no joke.
(11-27-2019, 03:12 PM)roberto Wrote:

*/ // End Quote

Simple answer- you can't, unless you're Leonardo di Caprio. A cafe owner is not a glamorous proposition.

I don't give a fuck if this goes against the grain here- asking her out would be creepy. You're 53. She's 18 (how do you know not 17?) Find a 28 year old single mother or something.

With ladies that young I always tell them that I have to card them.  No ID, no game.  Like I said, information is key in this situation.

*/ // End Quote

Agreed, maybe if she's on SA or something. At which point you need another level of game for that.
(11-27-2019, 03:28 PM)Krow Wrote:

*/ // End Quote

Agreed, maybe if she's on SA or something. At which point you need another level of game for that.

SA game is legit when properly applied.  I plan to plow (legal) teenagers well into my 70s.
There's no shortage of women with daddy issues, but the OP failed to state any case for this being one of them. If he has to ask strangers on the internet, he's not advanced or calibrated enough to measure the situation properly.

He's at work, this is his business, in what's presumably a college town to some extent. Don't shit where you eat, and don't put her on a pedestal. Practice elsewhere and keep getting her money instead of sabotaging your business.
(11-27-2019, 04:09 PM)Jetset Wrote: There's no shortage of women with daddy issues, but the OP failed to state any case for this being one of them. If he has to ask strangers on the internet, he's not advanced or calibrated enough to measure the situation properly.

He's at work, this is his business, in what's presumably a college town to some extent. Don't shit where you eat, and don't put her on a pedestal. Practice elsewhere and keep getting her money instead of sabotaging your business.

Concur.  I'm not getting the vibe that he has the foundation or baseline skillset to properly navigate this scenario as presented.
You’re going to have to pay her lol
Bunch of negativity on here.

Ask her for some advice about the cafe; decor, flavors, atmosphere, etc.

See the reaction and go from there.

Just don't be dumb and go super direct right off the bat.
(11-27-2019, 07:07 PM)captain_shane Wrote: Bunch of negativity on here.

This is absolutely good advice.

Just not advice a 53-year-old asking strangers on the internet how to approach a college girl in his own business is ready to take.

You never can tell for sure if you're talking to a reasonable guy who succeeds with women his own age and has all-around good hygiene, fitness, and style levels, or a Comic Book Guy who is liable to scribble "DO U LYK ME" on a note and get hit with a restraining order immediately. That thread smacked of somebody who was about to get himself into a bind.
(11-27-2019, 08:03 PM)Jetset Wrote:

Just not advice a 53-year-old asking strangers on the internet how to approach a college girl in his own business is ready to take.

You never can tell for sure if you're talking to a reasonable guy who succeeds with women his own age and has all-around good hygiene, fitness, and style levels, or a Comic Book Guy who is liable to scribble "DO U LYK ME" on a note and get hit with a restraining order immediately. That thread smacked of somebody who was about to get himself into a bind.

Now we're talking.  I cross-posted this thread because (be he damned for a dog) we could not talk about it over there.  The pond grows more distant by the day.

For the matter at hand: check her info, get on it or not.  I love red flags that are way too obvious.  Gives me a good IN or OUT.
what Jetset said.

if this is in western culture then you have no chance. if you could pull it off then you wouldn't need to ask strangers on the internets. maybe a very small chance at a sugar daddy situation but do you really want to go down that path at your business? you are much more likely to earn a bad reputation with other customers in the community.
(11-27-2019, 09:49 PM)Helikron Wrote:

Now we're talking.  I cross-posted this thread because (be he damned for a dog) we could not talk about it over there.  The pond grows more distant by the day.

For the matter at hand: check her info, get on it or not.  I love red flags that are way too obvious.  Gives me a good IN or OUT.

Id try and help you but I dont speak prison jargon

Is this forum a safe space now too?

(11-27-2019, 10:19 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:

Past occupation - big rig trucker
(11-27-2019, 11:14 PM)TheSignal Wrote:

Is this forum a safe space now too?

(11-27-2019, 10:19 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:

Past occupation - big rig trucker

You talkin' to me?  Hah.. yeah.. in the military :-)

- Hel
(11-27-2019, 03:17 PM)Helikron Wrote:

*/ // End Quote

With ladies that young I always tell them that I have to card them.  No ID, no game.  Like I said, information is key in this situation.

Honestly even when I was in my 20's I liked going to 21 up bar just so that I know that everyone is either legal or I have plausible deniability saying that I met her there.
Formerly known as Bluto.
(11-27-2019, 11:14 PM)TheSignal Wrote: Is this forum a safe space now too?

Maybe I'm reading you wrong, but if you mean that my response is PC, nah.

Key tenet of Game is the abundance mentality. Pussy is just pussy, and this one isn't special. Guys who risk their wealth and health over their desperation for specific pussy are living by anti-game.