hinge is a new dating app. anybody finding it any good?
just downloaded the new hinge dating app. getting messages but you have to pay if you want unlimited likes. 

anybody paid and finding it any good?
Isn't online dating like hunting dead fish in the water?

I truly believe if online dating is necessary, the best places are direct messaging in Instagram. That being said I would always favor direct day hunting in the streets. Online dating in general is just loaded with fake profiles or people who just want social proof and likes.

That are certain countries out there where direct Facebook messaging and Instagram works perfect
I've been using it to hit up Irish girls before I get there. I've been having some pretty good success. But the proof will be in the pudding when I arrive in a few days.

A coworker highly recommended it, I will say I like the I interface as you can pick a specific element to use when you send your first message.
(12-20-2019, 02:08 PM)timalemanha Wrote: Isn't online dating like hunting dead fish in the water?

I truly believe if online dating is necessary, the best places are direct messaging in Instagram. That being said I would always favor direct day hunting in the streets. Online dating in general is just loaded with fake profiles or people who just want social proof and likes.

That are certain countries out there where direct Facebook messaging and Instagram works perfect

I kinda agree about dating apps.I've seen articles on this sites and similar sites talk about how good the Cupid sites are but I haven't seen that many beautiful women on there that aren't fake profiles.Most of the girls are 5's or 6's with a few 7's and 8's.
A buddy of mine told me about Hinge. Said he had lots of success on it in NYC, and met his current girlfriend on the app. When I started using the app I was getting lots of results, nowadays I'm getting a bunch of flakes, and sometimes I see the same girls on Tinder. I'm located a couple miles outside of NYC. Overall my results have been shit on Hinge (and even worse on Tinder). I think location has almost everything to do with online dating success. Where I am now I get almost no results and tons of flakes, but when I go elsewhere (anywhere away from NYC) and make no changes to my profile, I get plenty of matches.
I downloaded it in Dubai and there were some decent looking girls using it.  But now that I am in South Florida, it has been EXCLUSIVELY horrid-looking obese girls.  Granted, I only searched for about 5 minutes but that was all I could bear without vomiting.
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.