The Mexico Thread
You could go to Lima and stick to Miraflores and Barranco and would be very safe. Quite a few women speak some English. Cheap spanish classes around. Lots of Limenas on conversationexchange.com looking for language partners. Food is world class. Weather will start to improve in November. Decents airbnbs for 40-50 usd near pq kennedy would set you up nice. Not sure if/what nightlife is open. Cusco is also safe and the women very willing but not as hot as Lima.
Has there been any announcement of when Peru will open for tourists? That would be my first choice in Latin America. but since it's closed I'm looking at Mexico, Colombia, and (to a lesser extent) DR.
(09-29-2020, 05:37 PM)WombRaider Wrote: Has there been any announcement of when Peru will open for tourists? That would be my first choice in Latin America. but since it's closed I'm looking at Mexico, Colombia, and (to a lesser extent) DR.
Peru is opening for international flights on Oct1(unless they very recently went back on their word) from 5 or 6 countries, including USA, Mexico, Spain and Chile.
(09-29-2020, 08:37 PM)Red_Pill_Brotherhood Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 05:37 PM)WombRaider Wrote: Has there been any announcement of when Peru will open for tourists? That would be my first choice in Latin America. but since it's closed I'm looking at Mexico, Colombia, and (to a lesser extent) DR.
Peru is opening for international flights on Oct1(unless they very recently went back on their word) from 5 or 6 countries, including USA, Mexico, Spain and Chile.

Exactly. 1st of October. From Europe, some of the cheapest flights to South America were usually from Spain already. Iberia had some great deals in the past.
Check kiwi.com to find great prices (but don't book through it - because you'll pay a commission. Always book on the site of the airlines).

I see there are direct one-way flights from Madrid for around 370$ with Iberia, which actually is a great price.

Also make sure you have some kind of ''proof'' that you leave the country, because sometimes they don't let you in.
Will be touching down in CDMX late November. Obviously all is fluid but we got any boots on the ground?  If I match up, is there at least a cafe or hotel bar where I can rendezvous before bouncing back? Zero idea what day game will bring. Probly just hole up in Condesa but considering the outer hoods cuz you know they aint doing shit for protections-will run slum barrio game hoping for fast siesta turnarounds. Will roll over to Toluca (another secret..shh dont tell) for easy swipings and love motel game.
Yeahh! You know about Toluca but I don’t wanna spoil it, that place has insane exotic value, people were looking at me like an alien there.
(09-30-2020, 02:49 AM)k pop Wrote: Will be touching down in CDMX late November. Obviously all is fluid but we got any boots on the ground?  If I match up, is there at least a cafe or hotel bar where I can rendezvous before bouncing back? Zero idea what day game will bring. Probly just hole up in Condesa but considering the outer hoods cuz you know they aint doing shit for protections-will run slum barrio game hoping for fast  siesta turnarounds.   Will roll over to Toluca (another secret..shh dont tell) for easy swipings and love motel game.

I'm on the ground in CDMX right now. Been here 2 weeks. Online game is good- tons of matches and haven't got any serious Covid objections about meeting. Plenty of dates being setup, plenty of flakes but also plenty of lays. Have only done 1 daygame and 1 nightgame approach so gotta get out for some daygame soon.

Restaurants are open at normal capacity and most bars are open. Just be ready for temp checks and gel on your hands before going into most places. Fondas are open and serving up delicious food.

When I arrived, about 60% of people wearing masks on the streets, now it seems like it's about 40%.
Red Pill what neighborhood are you staying and how long will you be there?
(09-30-2020, 04:35 AM)Mikestar Wrote: Yeahh! You know about Toluca but I don’t wanna spoil it, that place has insane exotic value, people were looking at me like an alien there.

People in Mexico City say: "You know what the best thing about Toluca? The moment you leave".

We consider it an overly-industrial, under-developed while over-populated city. Traffic to go there and back is insane. Police is much worse (even more corrupt, and shadier) than in CDMX. Public transport is crappy, unreliable, dangerous and expensive for locals. Take into account, Toluca belongs to the Estado de México (State of México), and not to the CDMX "state". So whatever "safety" you feel in CDMX, forget about in in Toluca.

I have family there. Some live in the fancy neighborhoods (e.g. Tecnológico, Metepec) where it is said that the Russian Mafia have their families. Others live in the surrounding towns, most are very run-down, dusty, and barely have Internet connectivity.

My cousin had a great job in the chemical industry in Toluca, but she hated the city.

I'd normally prefer Puebla over Toluca for a weekend, but am open to try new things.

My 2 cents.
(09-30-2020, 04:09 PM)k pop Wrote: Red Pill what neighborhood are you staying and how long will you be there?

I'm in Roma Norte but Condesa is a good choice too. Staying till at least early Nov, will be coming back late Nov and who knows how long I'll stay then. Am definitely down to grab some beers and food.
(09-30-2020, 07:33 PM)El Dandy Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 04:35 AM)Mikestar Wrote: Yeahh! You know about Toluca but I don’t wanna spoil it, that place has insane exotic value, people were looking at me like an alien there.

People in Mexico City say: "You know what the best thing about Toluca? The moment you leave".

We consider it an overly-industrial, under-developed while over-populated city. Traffic to go there and back is insane. Police is much worse (even more corrupt, and shadier) than in CDMX. Public transport is crappy, unreliable, dangerous and expensive for locals. Take into account, Toluca belongs to the Estado de México (State of México), and not to the CDMX "state". So whatever "safety" you feel in CDMX, forget about in in Toluca.

I have family there. Some live in the fancy neighborhoods (e.g. Tecnológico, Metepec) where it is said that the Russian Mafia have their families. Others live in the surrounding towns, most are very run-down, dusty, and barely have Internet connectivity.

My cousin had a great job in the chemical industry in Toluca, but she hated the city.

I'd normally prefer Puebla over Toluca for a weekend, but am open to try new things.

My 2 cents.

It’s true but let me tell you my experience. I went there because of one girl which I really wanted to bang and she ended up flaking on me (I was with my gf at the time lol). I ended up saying goodbye to my ex at interlomas and managed to get a deal with a taxi driver to take me there, nearly a 3 hour taxi for $15 (only in Mexico). I arrived and it was industrial, bad air and cold as fkk!! The coldest city in mexico it’s gotta be, at night I felt cold like in Poland. So I had 2 days to chill and explore and I love Toluca. It’s so freaking awesome and friendly, everyone was interested where I’m from, people talking to me on the street. Lots of shoe shops there for some reason, they also love tortas. I did daygame and girls dropped their jaw when they heard I came from UK. Unfortunately I had to leave and didn’t get a bang but I would love to come back. Also the cosmovitral is amazing, there’s also this cool park where you can oversee the whole city. Btw I walked at 4am in Toluca as a white guy and nothing happened, although the owner of my hotel told me I’m a bit crazy
Toluca is a total shithole no doubt.  Not the kind of place I want to buy a summer home.  But I'm talking from a sheer game standpoint. As stated, people are super friendly and girls are VERY curious about a gringo walking about. I never stayed overnight, but more than once I met a girl on the street and ended up in a love motel within a couple hours.

Granted there are cities and towns like this all over Mexico. I just happened to be passing through this one and had a good time, and will return.
Mikestar, k pop, did you guys try online in Toluca? Do you have high-level Spanish?

Would love to try out a place like that.

Edit: Damn, was just looking and Airbnb's are dirt cheap in Toluca.
I looked once and there are quite a few Toluca girls on Mexican Cupid. 

It's a fairly large city so yes there was Tinder girls.

Yes I speak Spanish.
Toluca is the filthiest dump in Mexico, worse then Tijuana even (though metepec is ok)

Problem about heading to shithole cities is once you bust your nut your in a shithole city with nothing to do.

2nd Puebla over Toluca 100%, Toluca is mostly indengous potato shaped girls, very cold climate due to elevation, zero touristic value. I guess if you were very very low SMV even so low you couldn't score in CDMX and can't get to the Phillppines Toluca would be a good option.

Puebla has some really hot girls, a lot more european genes there. Its a really pretty city too, lots of nice stuff to do, Cholula and container is cool too. I dunno Toluca as a "secret gem" I mean, hmm, you guys are making me curious now to stay a few days just to investigate but find it incredilby hard to believe i'd pull hotter girls there then CDMX or Puebla.
Speaking of Mexican mountain towns, I'm in Zacatlan with my main girl from CDMX right now.

Apparently this place doesnt get too many gringo tourists. I havent seen any in 2 days. While I'm not gaming here, I have gotten a few serious IOIs from girls here and the quality is not THAT bad. I think the upper quality is mostly mexican tourist girls.

It's a cute, colonial town. It has a nice centro with a church and very walkable streets. The weather is cold for Mexico. People are very friendly and lots of smiles and head nods with locals. Make sure to try the apple products they make here, namely the apple soda. The cascades tuliman was quite the adventure driving down there wondering if our car would be okay on all the potholes of the dirt road but it was a nice view when you get to the falls, Zona 1 has the best falls.

Also, definitely one hell of a 4hr drive from CDMX. People are pretty bad drivers, no exits ramps on a lot of the more rural highways and lots of broken down trucks in the middle of the slower lane. Driving to Zacatlan at night was probably not the best idea.

Overall, I liked it and would recommend Zacatlan for a weekend trip for a little escape from the city. There are probably other little towns that are as good or better though.
So this post isn't related to the country but to Mexican women in general. I've went out with 2 Mexican chicks in the last year - one was Sinaloan and the other was from MC. Both early 30s. They expected me to pay everything from their Uber rides to dinners, drinks, and everything in between. 

With one of them I actually got annoyed and asked "would it hurt you to at least offer? I don't care about money but it's your attitude." She shrugged it off and said that's how it works in Mexico - guys court the woman. Ok, fair. I never continued with either one of them because that entitled cunt attitude is just a little too much for me.
Hhahaha don't know how this has turned into a Toluca thread.

Look, I'm not even recommending it, nor suggesting it compares in any way to CDMX, Puebla, or any other place in Mexico. What I am saying is your exotic value will go through the roof. Because it is a shithole, no tourists go there, and its easy pickings. Now are these elegant, light skinned Condesa girls?  Of course not. But there are some decent girls looking for their first gringo notch.  Just wander through the city center, say hi, offer to buy them a coffee.. then ask if they want to go somewhere private, and bounce them to a love motel. I have never stayed the night, so have no idea what to do in Toluca after.

Not every place we share has to look like Palawan. Sometimes the off the wall weird locales are interesting, and anything can happen. If you don't like it, don't go. More for us.
All this discussion about different cities, degree of your exotic value (say, in non-touristic locations), hotness/socio-cultural segment of girls, and regional differences in Game gave me the idea to put together a datasheet of "Game Tiers in Mexico". My analytical engineer mind, combined with the consultant way of doing things motivated me to do this. Fuck it, let's go.

Mexico's Game Tiers
(Draft)

Intro
Gaming women in Mexico will be subject to many factors:
  1. Demographic of girl you are after (e.g. looks, ethnicity, socio-cultural class, occupation, age)
  2. Your own demographic (e.g. looks/ethnicity/style/age/game)
  3. What kind of engagement you're after (e.g. ONS, FB, mLTR, LTR, marriage, sponsor-arrangements)
  4. The particular city/town you are visiting
  5. Season, time of year
  6. Duration of your stay (days, weeks, months, years...)
  7. Your Spanish language proficiency
... in order to simplify it, I came up with the following "tiers" for easier understanding. Each "tier" exist as a "slice" of the overall sexual market, and comprises several locations, but is mostly evident in some particular regions (noted below as main locales). These are based on my personal observations, complemented with my friends experiences (Game-aware or not). I intend this to be material for discussion, and subject to improvement. If this catches interest, it may develop into a datasheet as a reference to new visitors, revised over time. I do not intend to hurt sensitivities, I'll try to be as objective as possible.
  • Tiers are classified from lower to higher difficulty (easier -> harder). Usually, girls of higher SMV's are reserved for higher tiers.
Quote:I adopt Krauser's definition of a high-SMV girl using his acronym "YHT": Younger, Hotter, Tighter.
Namely, a girl that's significantly younger than you, objectively looks hotter than you, and has less sexual experience than you. Under this framework, these are the hardest girls to get. Girls you are proud to have bedded, and show them off to your friends/family.

(I have gotten "YH", "YT" but rarely have I landed a true "YHT" girl.)

-------------------
Game Tiers

For the sake of simplicity, each tier is described by three factors: Target Demographic, Main Locales, and Barriers for Game. C tier is the minimum I can think for, and S is the highest. Future revisions may further split these Tiers if it makes sense.

C Tier
  • Demographic: Lower socioeconomic segment, with access to Internet, a smartphone, and/or a pair of shoes to walk on the street. Average to below-average looking. Normally unfit or fat (usual in México). Short (< 1.60 m). Poor to nonexistent English. Young girls (18 if you adhere to the local age of consent). May need dental work (crooked teeth). Bad fashion sense.
  • Main locales: All of Mexico, especially in non-touristic areas.
  • Barriers for Game: Smartphone with data plan, install Tinder. OK looks. OK text-game. Beer money. Foreigner exotic factor is strong. Think of SEA easiness. Girls are eager to meet.
B Tier
  • Demographic: Middle-lower socioeconomic class, who have something going on for them in the looks department (e.g. cute face, or cute eyes, or good rack, or nice butt). Overall, average-looking. Feminine and sweet. Young girls too. OK fashion sense.
  • Main locales: All of México, mostly in medium to larger cities.
  • Barriers for game: All of the above plus a bit more money to travel to several cities to experiment. Moderately better text-game, and flake-management.
A Tier
  • Demographic: Above average looking, middle socioeconomic class. Objectively cute. Good fashion sense.
  • Main locales: 1st to 2nd tier cities in México (Mexico City, Puebla, Querétaro, Guadalajara, San Luis Potosí...). Party girls at beach tourist spots during high season (e.g. Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Huatulco, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos).
  • Barriers for game: All of the above plus having your shit somewhat together: OK fitness, good fashion sense, good grooming, curated Instagram profile. Drum-tight text game, prepare for tons of flaking. This is where competition turns harder. Experiment Nightgame+Daygame. Exotic factor remains significant.
A+ Tier
  • Demographic: Above-average looking, never fat. If you like taller girls, they belong here (1.70 m - 1.80m). Middle-high socioeconomic segment, usually from a good family, sometimes religious (depends on the locale). Good fashion sense. Traveled to another continent. Has something going on for her apart from her looks (e.g. she owns a business, works for the family business, or is a successful artist, or has a white-collar occupation such as a medic, engineer or architect). "YHT" territory. Wife material for some.
  • Main locales: Mexico City (read my Thoughts on Interlomas Girls and CDMX Poniente Districts), Monterrey, N.L.; Guadalajara, Jal.; Querétaro, Qro.; León, Gto.; Tijuana, B.C., etc.
  • Barriers for game: All of the above plus being above-average (be it game plus looks+money, or game plus style+travel experience, you get the point) and not a huge age gap. In higher socioeconomic segments, large age gaps are less common. From this tier upward, reputation and social status play a stronger role in women's pickiness. They often have dozens of suitors, many of who are in her age range, and have their shit together (locals and foreigners). You need tight game and there is little slack towards optimizing your SMV.  I would recommend to stay at least 3-6 months in the locale to acclimate to the local dynamics and Game. Exotic factor is diminished. Niche game is advised.
  • #Cautionary note: It is not unlikely that a particular girl belonging to the A+ Tier and S-Tier may be in the crosshairs of some powerful politician, cartel-member or mafia kingpin... who will see you as an unwanted obstacle. Thread carefully, make sure who you are dealing with.
S Tier
  • Demographic: Model looks, fit, smart & educated women. Perfect English, traveled to well-traveled. E.g. entrepreneurs, heiresses, models (fashion, fitness), artists (TV/Movie actresses). Femme fatales belong here. High-end fashion sense. Unicorns.
  • Main locales: Those of the A+ tier, plus some cities known to Mexicans as the beauty capitals of the country: Hermosillo, Son.; Chihuahua, Chih.; Torreón, Cuah.; Culiacán, Sin.; Mazatlán, Sin.; Aguascalientes, Ags.; Zacatecas, Zac.
  • Barriers for game: All of the above, plus you will need to have all things going for you (looks, style, finances, grooming, game, age, ethnicity). These women RARELY have the willingness, need or time to use dating apps. The only reliable way to find them is via Advanced Daygame, or surgical Social Circle Game in private parties, pool-parties, fundraisers, art galleries, weddings (lol). A longer stay in the country, combined with demonstrated "roots" planted here may be needed. Exotic factor is not significant in this tier. Unless you are Leonardo DiCaprio or Elon Musk, you may have to commit to a monogamous relationship to keep an S-tier girl for long time as their official partner.
----------------------

This was a rough first approach. I know it may be biased towards physical appearance (the most popular dimension through which we classify girls). Some tiers may be merged or split for clarity.

What tier are you after? Let me know what you think.

Life is so rich
-Prof G
Very cool post on game tiers. I hope it can become a datasheet.

I think I can guess where most of the Toluca girls fit in lol