Micro-dosing psilocybin
I'm feeling pretty hyped after the latest Rogan episode with Paul Stamets. I'm seriously considering getting onto those lion's mane supplements, but the real shit appears to be micro-dosing psilocybin. Has anyone given this a try? I could definitely go for some extra mental clarity and apparently those dorks in Silicon Valley have been on this for a long time. Seems WAY better to me than the usual amphetamine based stimulants.
(11-18-2019, 03:52 AM)churros Wrote: Seems WAY better to me than the usual amphetamine based stimulants.

Definitely, no come-down.
I have attempted it sort of but the temptation to take more once you feel the slightest amount is pretty strong, so I just ended up tripping lol. I think LSD would also be great for microdosing. There are some studies that say it opens pathways in your brain and basically makes you smarter.

I also did micro doses of San Pedro which was weird and didn't work the same way that I expected. It's also way too putrid to consume daily.
"Just ask questions. That's it! All women wanna do is talk about themselves anyway. So you just got to let them do that." -Seth Rogan
(12-15-2019, 01:17 AM)Mute7410 Wrote: I have attempted it sort of but the temptation to take more once you feel the slightest amount is pretty strong, so I just ended up tripping lol. I think LSD would also be great for microdosing.

I agree with this. I microdosed shrooms for a few weeks where the only thing I had going on were a couple of philosophy classes. It was really an enjoyable experience, but like you said it's hard not to re-dose. I think microdosing Acid is the better because of the duration, but it's even easier with Acid to go over the microdose threshold.