Nughty things you've done with women you just met
One of the pillars of game is to be open with your sexuality and let the girl to be open with hers. And this means being bolder in advancing your sexual fantasies about women you meet. Of course you need to be careful/smooth so that you won't get into trouble.

As for myself, nothing that'd be a big deal yet, kino, strong eye contact with a smirk, etc. But I've always had fantasies about gaming a girl in a day situation and advancing that to (consensual) sex in a discreet public place. Like I used to have a feminine and good looking hairdresser who worked alone in a small saloon in a quiet corner. Or I recently got laser on my back and so I was alone with this aesthetician in a room for half an hour. But my game has been much less advanced than to pull that off. Not even close.

What about you guys?
Well, I did many things with women I had just met, like toilet bangs in bars and clubs for example, or gave a ride to a girl only after 5 minutes fucking her in the ass in my living room... But this was all night time. Day time situations like the ones you describe are much hard to pull, in fact I don't remember one that I had pulled myself.
Fisting high school seniors and freshman college students you met on yahoo messenger back in the middle 2000s in the front seat of your 1987 Ford Crown Victoria Station Wagon. Getting blow jobs from 50 year old bank tellers at the bank in your hometown...on old country roads. The first night you took them in your station wagon. Fisting a fat, separated wife in her living room. While her daughter was at the father's house and when the chubby woman begged you to fuck her. You looked up at the pictures on the wall and you asked her, what do you think your husband would say if he found out you were being fisted by a 25 year old?
Fisting is so gross. Why do you do it?
(11-11-2019, 03:33 AM)churros Wrote: Fisting is so gross. Why do you do it?

That's probably a better question to ask your mom rather than an anonymous Internet forum.
Cant be any worse than boomers buying prostitutes in Ukraine? ;')

Waddup Suits?
I clearly remember one episode: I went on a blind date in Minsk - Belarus. I wasn't in the mood and wasn't too happy to meet some random girl in a bus stop (that's where we agreed to meet, about 200 meters away from the place I was staying). It was after lunch time and, as soon as she arrived, I was disappointed. For Belorussian standards, she was just plain. Not ugly, not fat or anything, just plain and dull looking. 

So, instead of sending her to hell, the best excuse that I could come up with was that I had forgotten to feed my dog, so I had to go home (lame, I know). Problem was that she asked if she could come with me. I said alright, although I had no dog at home. Anyway, I couldn't care less if she caught me lying. To  make a short story short, 10 minutes later I was banging her in the sofa of my living room. As soon as she arrived to the flat I said that I had no dog and that I had used that excuse to bring her to my place so that I could bang her. To my surprise, instead of leaving immediately, she said: "OK"!

I never got to know her name or, for that matter, anything about her.
(11-11-2019, 01:41 AM)blackfriar Wrote: Fisting high school seniors and freshman college students you met on yahoo messenger back in the middle 2000s in the front seat of your 1987 Ford Crown Victoria Station Wagon.  Getting blow jobs from 50 year old bank tellers at the bank in your hometown...on old country roads.  The first night you took them in your station wagon.  Fisting a fat, separated wife in her living room.  While her daughter was at the father's house and when the chubby woman begged you to fuck her.  You looked up at the pictures on the wall and you asked her, what do you think your husband would say if he found out you were being fisted by a 25 year old?

Why do you fist specifically?
(11-11-2019, 01:41 AM)blackfriar Wrote: Fisting high school seniors and freshman college students you met on yahoo messenger back in the middle 2000s in the front seat of your 1987 Ford Crown Victoria Station Wagon.  Getting blow jobs from 50 year old bank tellers at the bank in your hometown...on old country roads.  The first night you took them in your station wagon.  Fisting a fat, separated wife in her living room.  While her daughter was at the father's house and when the chubby woman begged you to fuck her.  You looked up at the pictures on the wall and you asked her, what do you think your husband would say if he found out you were being fisted by a 25 year old?

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76114317f739f73cffd9a5...=giphy.gif]
Naughtiest thing was probably rubbing the pussy of a drunk Korean girl under table right in front of her boyfriend.

Didnt get the bang but I could tell she was loving it.
My wildest in recent memory was similar to what you describe. Wrote about it on RVF

Quote:Sexy light-skinned/haired Colombian girl with incredible tits and tight stomach, less than 5 hours after meeting, in public and almost got caught. From daygame.

Coming back from a job, stopped in NY to look at another one and hit the upper west side when done. Not real impressed with the uggo to honey ratio there, maybe an off time or day or just an off neighborhood. Got a good Gf so haven't been gaming much but half-assed a few approaches and pussed out of a few more then hit the park. Approached the Colombian girl standing there looking at a map with something like “you look lost” and convinced her to follow me instead of going where she was trying to get.

Went to the bar by the lake and crashed a L'Oreal (I think) event, but no open bar so still had to pay an ungodly amount for two beers. Guess the makeup biz ain't what it used to be. Rented a boat and played with some turtles and told her she owed me a massage for rowing. Steadily ramping up touching but no makeouts. Got back to shore and she said she had to get back to her friend's to pack as she had a 1 AM flight back home. Almost gave up hope but told her to walk me back to my car and subway back from there. Before exiting the park pulled her over to so grass and told her she still needed to give me that massage, I went first, then her, then pulled her in and made out for a bit before heading for the car.

On the walk back she volunteered to teach me Spanish words for body parts, when done looked her in the eye with slight smirk and grabbed one of those fantastic tits and asked “what about these?” Tetas. Told her I'd drive her back to Brooklyn – one more hour to run some last ditch game. Driving back, rubbing her leg for a bit, said the word for leg, then her tit again, “Tetas. Are these real?”
“Yes! You didn't think they're real?!”
“I did actually. But can I really take your word for it? This calls for further investigation” and stuck my hand down her shirt, maintaining eye contact with a skeptical expression. God. Damn. Felt as nice as they looked.

So I was driving, slowly rubbing higher and higher on her leg, then put her hand on my leg, and after she seemed comfortable with that put it on my dick though my pants for a bit, then took it out. By about halfway to Brooklyn she was jerking me off and I was fingering her with one eye on the phone GPS in my console cupholder cause I forgot the mount this week and fighting through evening NYC traffic. Pretty wild. She was soaked and moaning and once we got over the bridge I was looking for any place to stop. Passed a park and I turned in, parked illegally, kissed her and told her to get out and led her into it.

Some kids were playing basketball but it looked dark and bushy further down so I kept going but there were even more people down there. Fuck! Stopped and made out but I could tell she was losing the vibe. Headed back towards the car and a park on the other side had a small building so led her towards that, past some old guy walking a dog, passed the shed until he was out of sight and then doubled back and pulled her behind it.

Lifted her shirt and there was probably the nicest pair of perky but still perfectly soft D-DDs I've ever seen. Played with them for 30 secs then pulled her pants down and went down on her for 8 secs before spinning her around and arching her back.

Never understood how people are into public sex. I was so distracted watching a group of kids gather 100 yds to the right and another couple walking the path 100 ft to the left it was all I could do to keep hard enough to get it in. We were in the shadows but with all the park lights it wasn't exactly dark. Fucked for about 3 minutes and the kids started walking towards us and she was getting nervous. Told her to lay down but she wouldn't get on the dirt, terrified of rats which we had already seen a couple of, and when the kids were about 50 ft away she pulled up her pants and we walked around the corner of the building to see the guy with the dog almost right there, on his phone. Glared at me but returned a head nod. Got closer to my car and saw a white Chevy with a decal on the rear quarter right behind it with headlights on, but they didn't get out so we GTFO of there and finished each other off with hands and fingers right before I pulled into her friends place. Made me realize how much I've missed the game.
I started fisting and stretching open girls' pussies out of disrespect for them and myself. When I found out I coukd do it and they liked it and I made a couple girls squirt. I got off on ruining thrir vaginas.
Breaking her clothes and cumming all over them after a good blowjob
If she's had kids, her vagina has passed much bigger things than your fist unless you are Andre the Giant.
If a one pound coffee can can be pushed outta there. 4 fingers and then your hand can slowly open that mother fucker up. You can do it in one night
In 2011-2012 I was spending a lot of my free time exploring various graveyards in the Greater Boston Area. Around that time I was also meeting a ton of girls on OKCupid.

One fall morning I awoke to a message from an OKC chick saying she wanted to meet me. She had the hipster/goth type look, so I made the assumption that she also likes exploring cemeteries. I learned that she had a car, so I told her to pick me up from my apartment at 11:00am that morning and that we’d do something cool. She pulled up on time a few hours later and without telling her where we were going, I directed us the Mount Auburn Cemetery in Watertown, MA, the most beautiful cemetery ive ever been to.

When we pulled in and she realized where we were, she began crying. Coincidentally, it was the one year anniversary of the death of her father. Of course I felt bad and began to console her, apologizing for bringing her to a cemetery of all days. She then shows me that she’s wearing his old belt, and proceeds to talk about him for the next hour while we slowly walk about the beautiful sanctuary of deceased. The Mount Auburn Cemetery is truly a special place and I recommend it to anywho visits Boston.

Anyways, we didn’t stay long as she was obviously emotional, so I took her back to my place, we smoked a joint, got naked, flipped her over to fuck from behind, and in thick black letters tattood across her back read the words:

WE ARE OUR
ONLY SAVIORS

Powerful message and a timely reminder at that time in my life. Never saw her again, but think about those words and this bizarre date every now and then. Thanks for the reminder.
More Strength, More Life.
Keep Pushing. 
Met an Argentinian girl at a hostel bar crawl in Spain, 2 hours later after the club she was on her knees on the hostel balcony giving me a blowjob overlooking the whole street. Then I went to her hostel room, with 8 people sleeping on bunks, with them being able to hear and see us.

She gave me more head, I ate her pootang, and fucked her, covering her mouth when she screamed. I’m pretty sure everyone could see and hear us but we didn’t care cos we were drunk af. We had no covers on too, she was 27 I was 20. Unfortunately, I got my first (and last) STI and had to cure it in time to see my LTR :/ I didn’t wrap it up
Years ago in Taiwan. I was chatting an 18yo local girl on Skout (main dating app in TW at the time). Didnt get sexual on chat.
A sunday i texted her and she agreed to meet for a hike in the evening.
Met her at the subway station, was disapointed coz she was just a 5 (from the few pix on the app i thought 7). Also she had with her her freaking hamster in a small cage!
I thought anyway, I love to hike that moutain at night so lets go.

We take the subway then reach the moutain and start hiking up. Chit chat all along the way. She spoke a really great english for an 18yo taiwanese girl. Quite nice to talk to, seemed sweet and kinda innocent. During the talk I was telling myself "Im gonna spare that one, she seems too nice and young, not gonna fuck n dump her".

After around 30min she was getting tired so we stopped in a area with some benches, shelters and lights.
We sat side by side, while talking I put my hand just against her far side hip. She instantly put her hand on my leg. I went for a proper hip/butt grab and she moved her hand toward my crotch.
I thought "Jeez that teen is not that innocent!".
A group of old hikers arrived and stayed around the next shelter in sight. That didnt stop us, I was slipping my hand to grab her bare ass and then feels those big boobs. She was busy grabing my boner throu my shorts.
The oldies were still around so I told her lets go find a better place. She took the hamster cage and down we went for 5min.

I found a quiet dark area under the trail and she settled the hamster down. Put her on her knees and had her suck my cock. When I had enough of that good bj skill, I pushed her in doggystyle position, dropped her pants and fucked her raw. I was way too excited to pump real hard but I kept at it for an honest time. Told her I was gonna cum in her mouth, so she got in position like a good girl and took a massive load. She spat it and apologizised for that, explaining that there were just too much of it to swallow. What a nice soul.
We talked a bit more and then hiked down, back to the subway. Left her at her station.

Maybe 2 weeks later she agreed to meet again. She said not for sex im not horny. We met at night in a public park, real quick got some bj on the bench. She was 100% okay to fuck right there but i was the one pussying it out, not dark enough and too many people around. I took her to the subway disabled toilet (very clean in Taiwan). Got some more bj, got my phone out to capture some memory. Doggystyle again. Some cleaning service guy knocked at the door and talked in chinese. Then I told her Id cum on her face, but she tried to avoid it and most of my thick load landed on her hair. Rookie mistake girl.

Tried to meet again after that but I think she had enough. Never kissed her, never smashed her in a proper bed.
Seems like a very nice girl!
Was using one of those matching sites way back before there were swipe apps. So one night in my new apartment I match with this chick, she comes over, was more of a 5-6 where her picture implied a 7. A little fat in the face, hair was not well-kept. I'm already bored and about to kick her out. We're talking less than ten minutes.

I get up to take a piss, and when I come back out, she's completely naked, on all fours on the floor, with a throw pillow under her chin. Seeing the rest of her body definitely led me to figure she was a 4-5, at most, but grabbed a condom and figured #YOLO, gave that rental pig an angry hate fuck with some choking and hair pulling.

THEN kicked her out, told her I had to work early. She texted me a couple times but I ignored it, at which point she sent a paragraph about how she had to learn to stop using sex to get attention. Also ignored that.