Lots of money,and time,but zero game...
Get your confidence up. That is half the battle with improving your game. If youre struggling just go out to a club and watch how the confident guys act. Then just copy them. You will internalise this behaviour before you know it. I would also recommend 20's books, the one that particularly helped me was the one on body language.
how are things going with girls in budapest? and how do you like it apart from girls?

i also agree with dash that 'game' is very overrated, it is all about numbers, be 'the lucky guy' who is 'in the right place at the right time' by being the guy who is always trying any chance he gets
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(10-30-2017, 03:19 AM)guys Wrote: how are things going with girls in budapest? and how do you like it apart from girls?

i also agree with dash that 'game' is very overrated, it is all about numbers, be 'the lucky guy' who is 'in the right place at the right time' by being the guy who is always trying any chance he gets

if you dress like pure horse shit, look like you havent taken a bath or groomed in 3 weeks, and act like you are socially inept, doesnt matter how many approaches you do. you aint gonna be getting any attractive women. 

its about numbers AFTER getting a few things sorted.
sure, but i dont really consider taking a bath and putting on decent clothes game.....
^ Agree, but we have to beat that dead horse because some guys don't get it.

Heck, one prominent moan-o-sphere blogger (not named, don't want to give him traffic) complained at length about fat chicks, even though his own pics showed HIM to be fat!

Of course, nobody significant in the moanosphere called him out on it.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
Obviously my example was an extreme, but a large number guys are either 1) not in the best shape and or 2) wardrobe is lacking and or 3) grooming / hair style is lacking.

This is basic stuff that can and should be handled but isn't.

I am guilty of this a little. I am not in good shape atm. 86kg at only 175 but doesn't look too bad due to weight distribution to my lower body.

But it still makes finding and fitting in proper clothes an issue.

Gonna try to rectify this. Today only had 2 meals and skipped my usually corner store run for sweets and soda.
(10-29-2017, 09:40 AM)Dash Wrote: I feel like people over hype and complicate "game".

Assuming you are not a nerd or weirdo and you are socially competent you already got 20% of it down.

Next you need to fix your style/dress/grooming. That is another 20%.

Knowing a few seduction tips help. 10%

The main issue for most guys is being confident/fearless. 50% I believe.

Usually the guy who gets the most women are the dudes who are doing the most approaches and opening.

I don`t find game to be simple at all. I have heard other say things like this, but after a year of trying and 30 days now of total immersion I am really just going round in circles. Bein fearless would be great...but you can`t just decide to be fearless logically. I would love to just do whatever the fuck, but something inside holds me from it, fear of rejection, too much ego and so forth. I see these massively ugly guys pulling chics by doing brave stuff. By being assertive and doing brave moves on the girls they either get harsh rejections or positive response...so as long as I would feel comfortable with harsh rejections I should be able to do it...but I don`t. That`s why I am taking a 2 week immersion now with the social prime group who are operating in Budapest right now. It is 3000$, but will be worth it if it elevates my game. I will basically have a guy following me around for 2 weeks observing my game, and commenting on it.

I find my barriers to do daygame ar much higher, and I will make any excuse to just do something else.
Game is simple in principle, but not application.

As you said, you can't just flip a switch and become fearless.

Well not for most people.

I would not spend money on game learning.

You just need to get some wings to go out with to encourage you.

That is what helps me.

Fear of rejection for most is a big obstacle.

Trust me I know.

But it is a bull shit restraint. We as men should not care about rejection.

Rejection is part of the game. It's expected.

Push through it and there is gold at the end of the tunnel.
jesus three thousand dollars?

all you need to do is realize that a rejection doesnt hurt you in any way........... who da f cares?

ill accept my three thousand through paypal thanks
Whoa... $3000 seems a bit steep to pay for one man's opinion on your ability to attract women over a two week period.

I think put that money towards a gym membership (if you're out of shape) and overhaul your wardrobe.

IMO Being in shape, well groomed, good haircut, well dressed, are all important, and moreso if you're an average looking guy.

If you are not receiving unsolicited positive comments on your clothing style, haircut, etc.. on a regular basis, you have a lot to work with.

I'm very basic in appearance, but I receive compliments/questions on my clothes/shoes very frequently, several times a week, from friends and strangers, in USA or abroad. If this is happening, you can assume that the girl you are dying to talk to is also going to notice. Women pay a lot of attention to what you're wearing. My experience, if you look sharp, you're going to get a lot of looks and comments. Women will find you more charming. Then it's just a matter of being talkative. 

This positive feedback will in turn increase your confidence. 

Good luck with the immersion thing.
I agree with Dash. The single most valuable "skill" you can have is being fearless. Being fearless is the foundation of every game. You need to be fearless to approach and fearless to pull. If you don't have the balls to approach a girl or if you don't have the balls to initiate the pull, you will not be successful. Just by being fearless and having more interactions with girls than the majority of other guys, your game will also become better than the game of most guys sooner or later. Needless to say, you should also always optimize your looks and your logistics. Being fearless + optimized looks + optimized logistics are the most important things in my opinion (unless you are socially awkward or have some other flaws that disturb women)
For the 3000$, I don't think it's a big deal. $3000 means more to some people than others. I agree with what some of the guys here said, but not completely. Like just trying without game will eventually get you laid. For example:

A guy with no game can approach 100 girls and get laid one time. However, myself after years of trying to improve myself can approach a hundred girls and get laid 30 times. I get 30x more from an approach because I spent the time learning game. I feel confident, that if I am on my game, I can (and have) get(gotte) any girl (super models included). I know you can spam approach your way to lays and thats great, because you can get laid that way. But it's only 50% of the equation, the other 50% is game/value.

There was a guy who said once that everything we do is because of sex and there is some truth in it. It's a big deal, sometimes while I'm inside of a girl, I think "20, you are a stud, you are a successful man just because of what you are doing right now." And biologically its true (if she gets pregnant). The point is, its arguably the best and most important thing in a mans life, so why not invest in it if you have the money?
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(11-06-2017, 09:47 PM)20Nation Wrote: For the 3000$, I don't think it's a big deal. $3000 means more to some people than others. I agree with what some of the guys here said, but not completely. Like just trying without game will eventually get you laid. For example:

A guy with no game can approach 100 girls and get laid one time. However, myself after years of trying to improve myself can approach a hundred girls and get laid 30 times. I get 30x more from an approach because I spent the time learning game. I feel confident, that if I am on my game, I can (and have) get(gotte) any girl (super models included). I know you can spam approach your way to lays and thats great, because you can get laid that way. But it's only 50% of the equation, the other 50% is game/value.

There was a guy who said once that everything we do is because of sex and there is some truth in it. It's a big deal, sometimes while I'm inside of a girl, I think "20, you are a stud, you are a successful man just because of what you are doing right now." And biologically its true (if she gets pregnant). The point is, its arguably the best and most important thing in a mans life, so why not invest in it if you have the money?

I would easily spend 10 000$ if there was a guarantee that I would be able to get the girls I want, and end up with a beautiful,smart woman. 3000 is like 2 weeks salary for me...and spending it in an area which could significantly increase the amount of girls I get is worth it. Stupid advice like "just be fearless" , "be yourself,and girls will love you" "just be confident,girls like that" , "excercise,dress well and be hygienic" is utterly useless. If I could logically choose to be fearless and confident I would obviously do it, and I dress very well, have a perfect sixpack and watch my hygiene as it is, but does not currently get me girls. I have been trying to learn game by myself for a long time, watching like 5-6 different videoproduct,reading 50+ books, meditating etc. I have enough theoretical knowledge to write my own book about game, but in practice I am utterly useless. I cannot push myself..so I am hiring someone else to look over my shoulders for the next 2 weeks.
As I said, you need wings man.

They can push you and motivate you to approach.

Find some guys in your area that like to go out and meet women.

Advice people are giving you is not "stupid" or "useless".

Like me with my fitness and diet. Very simple how to get in getter shape. Exercise and reduce my caloric intake.

There is no special magic tricks or complex shit for me to do.

Just comes down are we and when are we going to stop being a little BITCH.

You want to be better with women approach approach and practice. Stop letting the fear handicap you.

Decide you don't want to be a scared little beta bitch anymore.

Some wings to motivate you will for sure help.

You don't need to pay x money for that. But it's your money so do what ever you feel is best.
i just dont see how anyone else is going to give you $3,000 worth of value when youve already read 50+ books, what the F do these guys know that the 50+ authors dont?

in the end it will probably be a lot like getting a personal trainer at the gym when you can learn all the right techniques the first time and then not need them in the future other than for motivation, except your $3k game guys wont be around every time you go out to meet women for the rest of your life

at the end of the day if it works that is all that matters, just cant really see it being worth the money, but its your money not ours so good luck
The real value (hopefully) of these dudes charging money is the motivation and push to approach.

But friends and wings can easily do this for free.

If you have read many books and studied game, there isn't much any guy is going to be able to tell you that is new or groundbreaking.
The bigger issue I see is if you aren't willing to put in the effort to get better on your own RIGHT NOW, then paying someone to make you put in effort isn't going to help you in the long term. There aren't any shortcuts in life. You can't just pay someone $3k or $10k to teach you how to get any girl you want.

Now if you had been actually doing going out and approaching for the past year, then that'd be a different story. But that isn't the case.

There's a famous quote that an entrepreneur told me, "You can hire skills, but you can't hire passion."

You're trying to hire game skills, but you aren't going to be able to hire that person to put that primal instinct in you and make you not scared of women. That is all inner game.

The ONLY advice that will work long-term:

1. Approach
2. Fail
3. Adjust
4. Approach
5. Fail
6. Adjust
7. Repeat steps 1-6 until at the level you want to be at.

Eventually you'll have enough reference experience and start knowing what works and what doesn't work.

Is that easy?

Hell. No.

No shortcuts.
There are many things that WONT get you laid, and a few tried and trues that will.  See: Anna Karenina principle.

The first thing is what you're wearing. Look online at how classy men dress. Johnny Depp, George Clooney, etc. Find one you like and copy him. You seem to have some cash, so you could also visit a tailor who can set you up. Avoid things like Dad jeans or loose clothing. I have a couple of solid outfits I will use on a first date or a night out.

Haircut is also key. Even ugly guys can look attractive to women if their hair is fixed right. Find an expensive gay hair stylist. He will know how to make your hair bring out your good features and mute your bad ones.

Women basically have a yes or no filter for looks. If on first impression you get the NO, it is very difficult to switch it. However, if the appearance first filter gets the YES, now you're free to run the rest of your game.

There are so many little things, but its key to accentuate your strengths. If you're a funny guy, use that. Girls like to laugh. If you're not, don't try to be--it will ruin it.  If you're a good dancer, by all means use that. If like me you like a total fool when you dance, don't even consider it.

As mentioned all over this forum, gently teasing is critical. This should start with the text messaging.  I met a girl on bumble this morning. Her profile said she was looking for a "soulful" guy.  I used that to tease her a bit, asking how I can become "soulful"...  if I can buy it on Amazon, etc.  It seemed to work. Continue this light teasing in person. Just don't overdo it and insult her. If subtlety and wordplay is not your thing, better to not risk it.

Find a successful wingman who knows his game. First just mimic him, and then through this you will slowly adapt your own style.
totally disagree about not ever dancing just because you dont know how.... showing that you can laugh at yourself is a key trait and being a bad dancer gives you a great opportunity
I think the best thing to do is just to learn how to dance atleast the basics. It aint that hard.

Not really a good look when you are out there dancing like a retard. Embarrassing the girl lol