Moving beyond the tourist visa: Doing business abroad
(10-27-2019, 03:22 AM)Suits Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 03:00 AM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: Correct me then what's your story? You're a language teacher in china last time I checked from Canadistan.

I'm not a language teacher. I am not in China and have not been for some time. The last country in Asia where I worked was Thailand

Where are you now and why did you leave China? I thought from your posts on RVF that you did pretty well there?
(10-27-2019, 10:01 AM)sarcofago Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 03:00 AM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: Correct me then what's your story? You're a language teacher in china last time I checked from Canadistan.

I'm not a language teacher. I am not in China and have not been for some time. The last country in Asia where I worked was Thailand

Where are you now and why did you leave China? I thought from your posts on RVF that you did pretty well there?

I've been back in Canada because my family needed my help.
The Suits backstory is a bit murky.

He was a language teacher trying to launch a language product that hadnt had a single sale a couple months ago. Now claims to be living the life of riley in Canada where the cost of living is at least double.

Rapid transformation if true.
(10-28-2019, 05:39 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: The Suits backstory is a bit murky.

He was a language teacher trying to launch a language product that hadnt had a single sale a couple months ago. Now claims to be living the life of riley in Canada where the cost of living is at least double.

Precisely.
Lol there's a reason why you never met up with anybody in China.

What's the mandarin word for BS artist?
On topic! Stop derailing threads with useless discussions.
Also Shemp try to think of ideas perhaps for once that are not degenerate in nature and related to P4P.
(10-28-2019, 04:47 AM)Suits Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 10:01 AM)sarcofago Wrote:

I've been back in Canada because my family needed my help.

Big if true, but does that mean you moved back in with them, like Roosh did?

Suits if you do have family money or a trust, you could just say so, and then we would all understand, collectively, where your bank roll comes from. It's not like in China english teachers get a roll-out of the red carpet... China is notorious for screwing over english teachers. It's not a work situation I'd want to be in long term. Short term, maybe...

You heard it here first; it's impossible to be a language teacher and ball... Only reason language teachers get so much accommodation in the third world is because they need native English teachers so they can teach the kids, so they can then, inevitably move to the US and accumulate wealth or go to school.

It's cool if Suits lives a somewhat austere life or embellishes a bit about victories. We all do. But, being somewhere in the post range of 10k-15k on RVF is highly suspect.
Lul yeah English teaching is a massive DLV in pretty much all of Asia now. The local Asian guys are making more than your average teacher these days. Especially true for China.

I came to Asia right at the tail end of when teachers were still making decent money, and should’ve left earlier. Even when I first arrived I always lied about my job anyway. If somebody would’ve told me I’d be able to make near six figures just working two jobs in the US I’dve been out of there years ago.

Also, what Suits was doing is not easily replicable. Only like the top 1% of teachers will be able to pull that off.
(10-28-2019, 10:20 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: Lol there's a reason why you never met up with anybody in China.

What's the mandarin word for BS artist?

Liar.

[Image: VPFcSfc.jpg]

If anyone with 6 or more rep points would like to PM me for clarification on the "murky details of my backstory," I'll happily respond. The trolls can shut the fuck up.
(11-01-2019, 02:43 PM)Suits Wrote: If anyone with 6 or more rep points would like to PM me for clarification on the "murky details of my backstory," I'll happily respond. The trolls can shut the fuck up.

Cute.
(11-01-2019, 02:58 PM)SpecialEd Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 02:43 PM)Suits Wrote: If anyone with 6 or more rep points would like to PM me for clarification on the "murky details of my backstory," I'll happily respond. The trolls can shut the fuck up.

Cute.

Come on, man... you don't have to give a groveling apology but you could at least acknowledge that what you said about him not meeting up with anyone was bullshit.

I'll never understand dudes who can't eat crow when they're clearly shown to be wrong.

Also, considering it's a public forum it seems like he's been fairly open, warts and all, about his situation. Certainly more than I'd be willing to reveal! As low-rep losers, looks we'll have to wait before unconvering the mysterious Suits backstory.