best time to visit ibiza?
Hey guys looking to check out Ibiza for daygame, beachgame, guttergame (street game at night)
wondering when the best month is to go. 
was told to avoid august as its too hot and humid. not enjoyable.
was thinking either late july but might be similarly too hot and humid or early septemeber. read its still busy until mid september. but weather is much more enjoyable not humid.

would love any guys with experience in Ibiza to let us know.
I've been a few times, at different points of the summer. Mid June until mid-September is "the season" essentially, when all of the big club nights are running. Thats your broad window. Within that, mid-July until mid-August is peak peak season. When crowds are at their more packed and prices are highest, its probably best avoided.

Its hottest weather wise at the start of August, but to be honest its never really a huge problem. Its an island in the Med, so its always got a nice sea breeze. Its nowhere near South East Asia unpleasant levels of humidity/heat. Even in early August its usually only around 30/31C at worst. Early July or early September are a bit more pleasant though, maybe 3C cooler.

Early July is probably the best time to go overall, in my experience.

Big caveat though: its one of the worst "holiday" places in the world I've been to for gaming. You're looking at 70%+ men everywhere, with a huge portion of them jacked up chavs on steroids, who're very gamey. And of the girls there, a large number will be out to get high and see DJs, not to go home with people. When they've paid 60euro cover charge into a nightclub they're there for the music/drugs until 6am, not to go home at 1am with someone. Lots of the limited minority of women are really rough working class girls too, further slimming down the pool.

Go for the best DJs in the world playing in the best clubs in the world. But don't go expecting to score, or expecting to score any sort of quality.
I've been a couple times, but it's been a few years. As Zatara said, I wouldn't bother trying to pull from any of the huge clubs if there's a big name DJ. Girls are definitely there to hear music and take drugs all night. I've heard stories of people getting laid inside the clubs, but I've never been able to pull that. Ironically some of the hottest girls I saw were locals walking around Ibiza Town during the day. That's probably your best bet if you want to bang a gorgeous Spanish girl. You can also check out some of the day parties on the beach. Those are more chill. Last time I went to a party at Ushuaia I showed up around 2pm. There were lots of hot local girls. They were friendly, but I wasn't able to speak Spanish, so things didn't go anywhere. You may have better luck if you hit some of the more local bars/clubs around Ibiza town and Playa d'en Bossa rather than the mega clubs. I'd recommend checking out the mega clubs though if you want a good party with great music/drugs
Never.

The most overhyped place on heart.
thanks guys. yeah I don't go into clubs. heard theres little to 0 competition in the day/on the beaches. guys are in groups and don't approach.

do you know if Its better to stay near playa den bossa beach or the beaches in san Antonio better? or both are good for hot girls?
(10-21-2019, 03:36 PM)Rocha Wrote: Never.

The most overhyped place on heart.

Agreed. Ibiza is for faggots and degenerates.

(10-21-2019, 04:20 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: thanks guys. yeah I don't go into clubs. heard theres little to 0 competition in the day/on the beaches. guys are in groups and don't approach.

do you know if Its better to stay near playa den bossa beach or the beaches in san Antonio better? or both are good for hot girls?

Avoid San Antonio like the plague. Full of chavs and low lifers.

If you are on a budget, Ibiza is not for you.
Ibiza is extremely gay. It's on par with SF and NYC. Dudes will aggressively hit on you even if you're with a girl. However, it's still worth a visit if you like tech house, drugs and have plenty of money to blow ($8 for a small bottle of water in clubs). Ironically I think it's a great place to go with a girl. I went with my ex years back and had the time of my life. Doubt I'll ever go back though. You should consider Split, Croatia. I haven't been, but I hear it's like Ibiza was years ago- less commercialized, cheaper and the same DJ's.
(10-21-2019, 04:20 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: thanks guys. yeah I don't go into clubs. heard theres little to 0 competition in the day/on the beaches. guys are in groups and don't approach.

There are guys spitting game all day at any girl who walks by in my experience, at least in the above two towns. Again, its an environment full of very gamey, jacked up dudes and very few girls. This fucks up every aspect of gaming, day or night.

The beach in Playa d'en Bossa is pretty ugly. The San Antonio one is marginally better. San Antonio is a younger crowd (18-22), PDB is more 22-30. Both very chavvy though.

Ibiza town is the only reliable place for hotter girls, but they'll be all Spanish. So you better have the language. And its not beachy, its more of a functional Spanish town.

Bear in mind theres absolutely no reason to go to Ibiza to game if you aren't into the clubs and music. Its one of the best places in the world for dance music. But its a very subpar beach vacation spot otherwise. Its hugely overpriced, its ugly in the main tourist areas (Playa d'en Bossa and San Antonio), and the crowd is possibly the worst in Europe for gaming. Go to one of the Greek islands, or Croatian islands, or....well, anywhere else, instead if all you want to do is game.
(10-21-2019, 05:40 PM)mike Wrote: Ibiza is extremely gay. It's on par with SF and NYC. Dudes will aggressively hit on you even if you're with a girl. However, it's still worth a visit if you like tech house, drugs and have plenty of money to blow ($8 for a small bottle of water in clubs). Ironically I think it's a great place to go with a girl. I went with my ex years back and had the time of my life. Doubt I'll ever go back though. You should consider Split, Croatia. I haven't been, but I hear it's like Ibiza was years ago- less commercialized, cheaper and the same DJ's.

was in split last summer. its shit for daygame. cant comment on nightgame cause its not my thing. maybe good if you like English/irish girls cause a lot of them go there.
the best thing about split was Krka waterfalls. which is a bus ride away. swim near a beautiful waterfall.

(10-21-2019, 05:40 PM)mike Wrote: Ibiza is extremely gay. It's on par with SF and NYC. Dudes will aggressively hit on you even if you're with a girl. However, it's still worth a visit if you like tech house, drugs and have plenty of money to blow ($8 for a small bottle of water in clubs). Ironically I think it's a great place to go with a girl. I went with my ex years back and had the time of my life. Doubt I'll ever go back though. You should consider Split, Croatia. I haven't been, but I hear it's like Ibiza was years ago- less commercialized, cheaper and the same DJ's.

heard Mykonos is very gay but also heard some very hot women. can anyone confirm?
expensive as fuck from what I see on Airbnb.

(10-21-2019, 06:07 PM)zatara Wrote:

There are guys spitting game all day at any girl who walks by in my experience, at least in the above two towns. Again, its an environment full of very gamey, jacked up dudes and very few girls. This fucks up every aspect of gaming, day or night.

The beach in Playa d'en Bossa is pretty ugly. The San Antonio one is marginally better. San Antonio is a younger crowd (18-22), PDB is more 22-30. Both very chavvy though.

Ibiza town is the only reliable place for hotter girls, but they'll be all Spanish. So you better have the language. And its not beachy, its more of a functional Spanish town.

Bear in mind theres absolutely no reason to go to Ibiza to game if you aren't into the clubs and music. Its one of the best places in the world for dance music. But its a very subpar beach vacation spot otherwise. Its hugely overpriced, its ugly in the main tourist areas (Playa d'en Bossa and San Antonio), and the crowd is possibly the worst in Europe for gaming. Go to one of the Greek islands, or Croatian islands, or....well, anywhere else, instead if all you want to do is game.

have you been to any greek or Croatian islands for game?
I tried Zadar, dubrovnik, split, but were not for me. 
heard hvar, island of pag (zrce beach) maybe good but can anyone confirm?
^ Ibiza is full of homos, but also plenty of sexy girls. Plenty of models and actresses frequent Ibiza, so you can find the top of the top. Doubt you'll be able to access those girls at night without money (they'll be at VIP tables with bouncers blocking entrance). One time I saw a huge group of models at a hotel pool during the day. That's probably your best bet, other than seeing them out and about in Ibiza town. I haven't done much day game in Ibiza, so I'm sure others may have better info. I think there's a couple of shopping malls around the island. Can probably find some decent girls there.
Please, don't spread misinformation like you do on misinformation Central RVF.
Mukonos IS NOT gay anymore. Trust me, I'm Greek. But Mykonos is for deep pockets and big wallets. Don't even think about it if you are on a tight budget.
Your best bet to be successful in Ibiza is to hang our with gays and not shoot in the dark, as most idiots do.
First of all, I want to thank Zatara for giving me advice on another thread. It was spot on and I had a great time in Ibiza thanks to his advice.

Greece is retarded and gay as fuck. It's second league Ibiza. Mykonos might be pretty, but it is not the same.

Basically go Late July to Late August for peak Ibiza. You will find a lot of gay dudes, and they are cliquish. Couldn't get on the middle center area at Privilege for Resistance Ultra because I wasn't "one of them", like they literally block off the area with a human faggot shield that's shoulder to shoulder. A 200ml bottle of water at Priviledge was 9 euros, a bottle of beer was 16 euros. Friend of mine had one vodka with redbull and a whiskey....42 euros. They sell drink packages which should be cheaper. Table service doesn't sound bad, starts off at 600 euros I think. Paid 25 euros for a bottle of water at Hii Ibiza.

Gaming wise, prepared to be slaughtered. You will be competing with Chads and guys throwing hundreds of euros around. Like Zatara said, you will see Chads walking around in tanks showing off their muscles and gaming hard. The locals will ignore what you have to say because....they get hit on all the time by tourists. They've heard it all. Girls traveling to Ibiza are probably with guy friends or their social circle who comes there for the music. Literally bro, I'm fluent in Spanish and mexican yet got blown out by the latina immigrants, not to mention the Spanish/Euro hoes. Tried Tinder, Chads all over. Even tried Seeking Arrangement and girls straight up told me of stories of guys offering them 500 a night just to party and fuck. One retarded dude was facilitating a Brazilian farm girl a visa to Dubai to stay at his empty apartment.

Never went to Saint Antoni so I don't know how the vibes where there, all the young people were staying there so I felt dumb for booking an AirBNB in Ibiza town. Ibiza town is nice and everything is within walking distance (restaurants, port, water, etc). You can take the disco bus for a 3-4 euros, it stops at all the club ( Pacha, Hii, Priviledge, Ushuiia, etc). Shit is hilarious, you're literally riding the bus while it's blasting house beats and girls grabbing to the rail while in heels.

When you leave the club around 7-8am (some dont follow their permit that limits them to 6-7am), take a fucking taxi. It's only 16 euros from Pacha to Ibiza Town, rather than waiting for the bus with a huge queue.

If you want to listen to the top notch House/Techno music in the world, you MUST do Ibiza once in your lifetime. Had the time of my life there, but it's not the place for game. Also, a lot of Latino artists play there like J Balvin, Bad Bunny, Daddy Yankee, and other dudes.

If you want to visit Ibiza for bangs, DO NOT VISIT IBIZA.

Trivia fact - Calvin Harris plays at Ibiza on Friday and flies out to Vegas to play Saturday night.
(10-22-2019, 09:43 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: have you been to any greek or Croatian islands for game?
I tried Zadar, dubrovnik, split, but were not for me. 
heard hvar, island of pag (zrce beach) maybe good but can anyone confirm?

I've done Hvar, and I've done multiple Greek islands. Hvar is nice, and the crowd is much better than Ibiza. Its a lot more middle class. Its expensive, but you're at least in a much nicer environment getting value for it. As opposed to paying expensive prices in not very nice places in Ibiza. Its much, much, much better for gaming.

The Greek islands vary a lot. Crete and Rhodes are full of drunk teenagers on package holidays, and are cheap. Ratios aren't great but they're better than Ibiza. If you're under 25 and gamey you'll do well. Ios is drunk student age people, again very cheap, and similar not great ratios but manageable if you're young. It gets a lot of Aussies for some reason though, so the physical bar is a bit higher - lots of dudes in good shape. Mykonos is incredibly expensive and full of gay guys. But it also gets quite a few girls, so its surprisingly not bad for game. Its also got a big high end scene full of bottle hoes and rich Arabs/Russians, but if you're not doing bars/clubs you won't touch that at all.

To be clear, just so I don't appear unrelentingly negative on Ibiza - it is still an absolutely amazing place to go to, take a load of drugs, and see some of the best DJs in the world in some of the best clubs in the world. Amazing sound systems, layout/size, light shows etc. And Ibiza town is a quite nice Spanish town. But if you're not going to bars/clubs, and not into the music, it just doesn't make sense to go there. Because otherwise the crowd, the scenery, the prices etc are just so much worse than elsewhere in Europe.
Cattle Rustler:

"Greece is retarded and gay as fuck"

What's actually retarded and gay as fuck? The great weather and food and the unlimited global pussy in the Greek islands every summer?
Ok, I get it, you obviously banged your hand in Greece.
Go back to RVF where you belong.