Rip rooshv forum
I'm getting older now, I was early 20s when i found the forum, moving into late 20s now. The Rooshv forum was a huge source of mentorship and guidance for me navigating hard troubled waters that is modern dating and relationships. The forum has been there for me through countless hookups, 3 long term relationships, and even me finding my footing with masculinity as a young adult. That support, knowledge, and guidance has proved absolutely invaluable. For all the men in my life; including my own father - that were unable to provide meaningful advice and mentorship there were several on that very forum that were able and did. There is no doubt in my mind without it I would be much unhappier today if i never found it or it never existed, I can't imagine what would have become of me without it. Women have been a large source of happiness in my life, some of my best memories are with them. The ability to attract, enjoy, and retain women I think is huge in any man's life, and it's very easy to see what happens when men or either denied that joy or unable. History has plenty of examples. 

Well, the old Roosh is dead, the old forum is dead. It's clear the for all Roosh's faults he did manage to create and maintain a place; a bastion for real men to speak openly with eachother. I know of almost zero places like that open to the public in the real world, and the places online are dwindling and may even be completely extinct soon. It's a real shame. When I have my first son, i was hoping to show him places like that when he came of age. I'm no black-pilled doom and gloom guy; but I have to say the future ahead is perilous. Rooshv has gone insane with religious zealotry, a bastion of free speech has crumbled. The only pickup guys worth a shit are out of the game or have lost all their potency. I know of very few actual game teachers left, not just pickup, game. Countless others have no idea what they're talking about, and many poor men seeking guidance are being duped out of their money. Real literature on game and it's relation to human psychology are not being produced anymore. The ability to speak openly in almost ANY place about the nature of women is crippled by insane SJW-ism. There is some good news, it seems in some small way the masses are start to wake up; even slowly it shows some hope. The generation after me has more realistic expectations from women even if by a little. Men are starting to realize the odds are stacked against them and they always have been; by nature, by war, by other men. Slowly but surely. The once thick veil of a narrative that was "women are all cute, innocent creatures" is starting to lift, man by man. Even in my blue state, SJW infested, shithole of a city i'm seeing more and more men look back to traditional values - religious or not.  I also still need guidance. Even in my mid-late 20s. There's still a lot I don't know, still a lot I don't understand. I know i'll never know everything, but I do know I need to learn more to have a good shot at true happiness and fulfillment. I can speak about the nature of women, at length; I've read plenty of books and what's more I've actually applied their knowledge and got out there and put myself in situations to utilize it. Hookups, LTRS, plate spinning, even some light pimping before I found out I really didn't have the heart for it. I've had experiences with women people don't believe and I myself never thought possible.

This part of the manosphere needs new leadership, and it might even need a place to congregate. I can't speak for everyone but I certainly don't fit in with religious zealotry, nor do I fit in with the whore mongers, nor the ultra-political, nor the incels, nor the MGTOW. I just want to meet beautiful [maybe intelligent] women, maybe in perpetuity. Maybe I'll finally find one worth making a mother, I sure hope I do. Nothing more and nothing less. I know there's a lot of smart fellas here, what do we do? How do we attract the game-aware intelligent people to a place like this or a new place - people like WIA, Papaya Tapper etc?
https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...hp?tid=674

This is why this thread should never have been locked. There is no other obvious place on the Internet to discuss the flaws of the RVF and of the manosphere as a whole. I understand not wanting the forum to be overrun with anti-RVF discussion, but while the userbase of this forum is still relative small I think it's smart to let anti-RVF people in to boost the user count.

Anyway, to address the concerns of the OP: Telegram chats and Discord groups are where much of the discussion is right now, though to be fair many are overrun with noobs and are managed by people looking to make some $.

I suggest sticking with WestIndianArchie's blog, the big PUA group on Discord, Telegram, Surgical Pickup's FB group. I'm actually personally thinking of starting a forum myself but I have no experience on that matter sadly.
(10-15-2019, 10:43 PM)NYC Renaissance Wrote: https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...hp?tid=674

This is why this thread should never have been locked.

If not locking that thread could have saved my eyes from the wall of text above, your argument may have merit. 

RIP reasonably sized paragraphs.
Thank you, PD for this much needed thread. It would be a lie to say we haven't benefitted from RVF. But it would be unreal to claim that Roosh himself helped us. No, he didn't. Roosh was an amateur in Game. This is not a secret, everybody knows that. He was not successful and banged ugly chicks. He wrote his books, stealing info from guys like GK and others. When you bang ugly chicks over a long period of time, you become a misogynist. And that's exactly what happened. Then, you are losing your mind and become a monk. We are grateful to the banned members and their intel. They helped us to bang quality chicks and have high standards in Game.
^^^This is a fucking retarded post. You've shared no evidence except "everyone knows that." Your post is worse than worthless.
Suits, please don't get angry. We are just chatting, mate. Many others have already agreed with me. Roosh betrayed even you, mate. Your countless posts have been a waste of time, cos suddenly God talked to Roosh.
Ah, yes. Accuse me of being emotional. Well done, Internet debate king.

The fact that people are displeased about decisions made by Roosh, has literally nothing to do with perceptions about Roosh's level of game and his past successes with women.

My posts weren't a waste of time, because they had already changed lives for the better well before RVF changed.

There are plenty of legitimate compliants to be had regarding Roosh's leadership of RVF, but you're just making yourself look stupid by fixating on the one thing that there's actually no evidence for.
All these anti-roosh posts reek of autism and virginity.
I'm creeped out by what happened over there and disappointed in Roosh for his handling of criticism, but I'm not sure why people keep hammering on the personal attacks or opening new threads.
(10-16-2019, 07:05 PM)Suits Wrote: Ah, yes. Accuse me of being emotional. Well done, Internet debate king.

The fact that people are displeased about decisions made by Roosh, has literally nothing to do with perceptions about Roosh's level of game and his past successes with women.

My posts weren't a waste of time, because they had already changed lives for the better well before RVF changed.

There are plenty of legitimate compliants to be had regarding Roosh's leadership of RVF, but you're just making yourself look stupid by fixating on the one thing that there's actually no evidence for.

Suit, I did not start this thread, mate. I just expressed my humble opinion. It's OK if you don't agree Smile
You guys are acting like women with drama and personal attacks. Roosh did some good stuff, he did some dumb stuff. To me it's clear he went insane but maybe it makes sense to him and his zealots - really not my business anymore. I'm mad at him for effectively closing down the best internet forum I've ever been a part of, but it's his choice. Its up to us now to move somewhere better or start something different. Roosh is not indebted to any of us, don't be entitled to his time and resources - once again that's acting like a woman.

(10-15-2019, 10:43 PM)NYC Renaissance Wrote: https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...hp?tid=674

This is why this thread should never have been locked. There is no other obvious place on the Internet to discuss the flaws of the RVF and of the manosphere as a whole. I understand not wanting the forum to be overrun with anti-RVF discussion, but while the userbase of this forum is still relative small I think it's smart to let anti-RVF people in to boost the user count.

Anyway, to address the concerns of the OP: Telegram chats and Discord groups are where much of the discussion is right now, though to be fair many are overrun with noobs and are managed by people looking to make some $.

I suggest sticking with WestIndianArchie's blog, the big PUA group on Discord, Telegram, Surgical Pickup's FB group. I'm actually personally thinking of starting a forum myself but I have no experience on that matter sadly.

WIAs blog is gold, I never made it there before thank you.

PUA discord groups sound like a shitshow. So does an FB group (doxing risk, even if you take precautions).

Does anybody have a full backup of the rooshv forum?
Hm.

OP, didn't you die in an illegal street race in Sweden a few years back?
(10-16-2019, 09:10 PM)Jetset Wrote: Hm.

OP, didn't you die in an illegal street race in Sweden a few years back?

I have no idea who you think I am but if you were in the private forum on Rooshv about a year ago an old girlfriend Dox'd the fuck out of me, sent a bunch of screenshotted e-mails to current (now ex) gf, and I requested a name change and a ban from Roosh which he graciously granted. I chose a new name here because I'm a fan pavlov's work (who isn't?) and because of previous doxing.

You can speak to me directly like a man you know, I'd be happy to answer any questions over PM and give obfuscated info publicly. Why do you guys jock for clout so much? You can actually add value to people's lives instead of tearing eachother down.
[Image: 3diewt.jpg]
(10-16-2019, 09:39 PM)Jetset Wrote: [Image: 3diewt.jpg]

This guy https://kiwifarms.net/threads/anthony-zy...alm.17863/ ?

My God, imagine being this paranoid about some greek faggot conman infiltrating your forum that you see signs of him everywhere, -in the trees, in the sky, in the tap water, in random posts on a forum for rooshv site refugees when someone suggests new leadership. Go back to Rooshvforum with all the other quibbling masculinity detractors so you can discuss your schizophrenic obsessions about a "literally who?" tier internet conman in peace.  If you read my post and had been on the forum about a year ago you would know exactly who I am, not like that fucking matters anyway because places like this should be about value and content; not internet clout. I really hope you see the errors of jocking for internet points.

This is why I'm suggesting new leadership. If this thread is any example of what the future holds for students of Game we're in for a rough ride. Endless bashing of a misguided former manosphere leader, repped members infighting over the ensuing drama. Accusing a 4 post newbie of being some big bad internet conman when there isn't even so much as a call to action in the goddamn discussion. Pathetic fellas. Get it together.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I'd tell you how I knew but then you'd stop doing it.
(10-16-2019, 10:27 PM)Jetset Wrote: I'd tell you how I knew but then you'd stop doing it.

[Image: 3dio4x.jpg]

The little green men aren't out to get you. That tinfoil hat isn't going to stop the latent schizophrenia. And not everyone who types with an erratic run-on sentence style is some greek manosphere conman. Sorry man, you're paranoid. I sincerely hope you feel better.
(10-16-2019, 11:13 PM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: The little green men aren't out to get you. That tinfoil hat isn't going to stop the latent schizophrenia. And not everyone who types with an erratic run-on sentence style is some greek manosphere conman. Sorry man, you're paranoid. I sincerely hope you feel better.

Good luck with building your new bastion, bro. Just don't get confused and log back in trying to peddle your nutty ebooks under the same account you've used to call yourself a "Greek fag" like you did last time.
I'm starting to think that Jetset is onto something.
(10-16-2019, 11:15 PM)Jetset Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 11:13 PM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: The little green men aren't out to get you. That tinfoil hat isn't going to stop the latent schizophrenia. And not everyone who types with an erratic run-on sentence style is some greek manosphere conman. Sorry man, you're paranoid. I sincerely hope you feel better.

Good luck with building your new bastion, bro. Just don't get confused and log back in trying to peddle your nutty ebooks under the same account you've used to call yourself a "Greek fag" like you did last time.

I called him a "greek faggot" and I even linked a long warning thread against him that included his criminal charges and accusations of faking his own death - which apparently he's done multiple times.

You're looking at two options here Jetset you sleuth
1. I'm Anthony and I'm just here to peddle my nutty ebooks. I'm doing it by advocating a positive manosphere influence, calling myself a faggot, and including a link to a long thread discrediting myself that includes my M.O., aliases, and everything you need to know to never do business with me or buy my material. 

2. You're paranoid.

You can do it buddy. There are all the logical tools here at your disposal to figure out what is going on. You have samples of his writing and samples of mine. You have Occam's Razor. It's okay to be wrong, it's really alright man. Your family, friends, and fellow forum members will still love you even if you're wrong time to time. Being wrong doesn't mean you're a piece of shit, it just means you're merely human. You can do it, I feel like we're on the verge of a real breakthrough here. I believe in you.

Edit:

I have almost zero intention of building a "bastion" or a place for like-minded men to congregate. I'm not a natural leader, I could maybe rise to the occasion very briefly in a pinch; consciously architecting something like that semi-successfully would require all of my time and unfortunately I have other interests. I hope to find one or barring that help build one. It is clear though whatever is going on in this forum is whacky bordering on becoming a forum like wtf.com or Rotten Tomatoes with all the weird elitism and history

(10-16-2019, 11:15 PM)Suits Wrote: I'm starting to think that Jetset is onto something.

Never change Suits