Good guide on getting laid in Colombia
Yo guys, I'm heading to Colombia soon ( I'm still looking for a roommate in Medellin btw, see my older post). 

I came across this video today. I think really solid advice based on the knowledge of what I've gathered from here and from friends. Hope not a problem to post it here. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaO0sG1SFN4

What do you guys think?
good stuff. if you cant find a room mate just use Airbnb I found an apartment for $400 for a month
yeah that's the plan. But would be nicer with likeminded people of course. Which area did you live in btw?
(10-12-2019, 06:36 PM)self-amused Wrote: yeah that's the plan. But would be nicer with likeminded people of course. Which area did you live in btw?

depends what you want. also to save money. id recommend having 2 separate private rooms. as if you bring girls back and she can hear someone in the next room it can make her uncomfortable. that's why I have apartment to myself usually. 

im in turkey right now but will be in Medellin 22nd jan to 19th feb 2020.

theres 2 areas you can stay in. el Poblado. or Laureles

check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_ob3aod6nc

polado is more hills but has the hottest women. but westernised American buildings not very authentic Colombia feel
laureles is more flat no hills and more authentic Colombia feel

slys life is cool chanel he lived in Medellin for over a year. check out his vids
Tinder in Medellin is a dumpster fire and foreign dudes have been getting robbed by chicas they meet on there, some violently and some cases have resulted in death so be careful down there. It’s a nice city but there’s still quite a bit of violence and ghetto shit going on.
(10-12-2019, 09:31 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: theres 2 areas you can stay in. el Poblado. or Laureles

I've heard that Belen is a also decent if you're on a budget and want a reasonably safe area (haven't lived there myself though, so do your own research). Envigato is also nice, but seems better after your more established and know some people.

One thing to note about Laureles is that it's surrounded by mountains, so air pollution is considerably worse there than Poblado. The higher up you are, the more windy it is, so the less you have to breathe in pollution. Last time in Medellin I stayed by Primer Parque de Laureles for a couple weeks and liked the area a lot. There's a shit load of good international restaurants nearby (mostly South American food), and bars within a few blocks radius. Laureles has a more local feel to it, but chicas look better in Poblado without question.
If you're meeting a girl on tinder ask to see her IG, if she shows you her real IG not some throwaway you are way less likely to be robbed.
(10-13-2019, 02:05 PM)SC87 Wrote: If you're meeting a girl on tinder ask to see her IG, if she shows you her real IG not some throwaway you are way less likely to be robbed.

you mean some girls will rob your apartment. steal your laptop etc?
^ That’s possible, it happens. Or they could just rob you when you are out and about. They could drug you or just have some buddies do it.

It’s one of the reasons that it is safer to stick to richer/more educated girls. A good chunk of the richer girls will also offer to pay for themselves, not just a fake attempt.
Great tips thanks. 

I'm not concerned about tinder tho, yeah just need a bit of filtering.