spying apps : a perv journey | datasheet
I used to have a hobby in Thailand, for a few months or so : It was to spy on the phones of the girls with whom I had sex. Couldn't help it, I HAD to do it every single time. Not by insecurity, believe me I'd rather not know about who they fuck. But by perversion.

I'm writing this datasheet because I haven't spied in 2 years, I'm having a bit of nostalgia. And I have never done that in a westernized country. I'm curious about making a huge study about women in Paris. It would be better than in Thailand because I speak the language, so I will be able to know the full extent of their hidden life.

Writing this datasheet also helps me organize my thoughts, and who knows, maybe get some input from other pervs who have done that.

Those are the tools that I've used to help my spying come true. I have only done it on Android phones, because the ios spying apps were too expensive for me at the time to justify the purchase. I'll try this time to find ways to spy on iPhones too.  

- spappmonitoring : It's an old Android app that will help you monitor many things. It gets received messages through the notifications API, so if the received message is long it's going to be cut. It gets sent text through the accessibility API. It can also do many other things. What I like about this app is that it's cheap ($40 / year) and they give a 7 day trial so you can check if the app is working properly on a given girl before you pay. You can see below that the UI is not great, but the app works relatively well.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-10-10-at-12-25-26.png]

- Cerberusapp : This app is supposed to be used in case your phone is stolen. You can send remote commands to the phone. For example : take a picture, take a screenshot, even open a shell, restart the phone, send SMS, etc. It also has a live GPS feature. This is not great for spying on messages, but I like it as an extra tool next to a spying app, so that you can take screenshots every 10 seconds for example. Also the other great perk is its price, which is I believe $5 / year, and they give a 7 days trial.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-10-10-at-12-52-08.png]

- mspy : I have found this app and tried it yesterday on my own phone because people recommended on reddit.  First it's very expensive, around $30 to $60 per month. I am a bit disappointed because they don't seem to use the notifications API to spy on received messages, so it seems like you must root the phone to make it work. I'm not 100% sure about that though maybe it was just a bug. What I like about this app is the keyboard tracking features / keylogger / browser history. It seems to work better than on spappmonitoring. I like the centralized keylogging, while spappmonitoring will try to put the keylogged words inside the proper app category, so it's harder to follow the time-flow. Overall I'm a bit mixed with mspy, it seems buggy (actually I paid $1 for 7 days trial but it seems like the payment failed and they still let me use it), it's expensive, but it has some interesting features and an almost free trial.

- other apps : I haven't tried because I couldn't find a free trial. There are tons of other apps, feel free to contribute if you find good ones.

- facebook : If you don't root the victim's phone, they only way to spy on the received texts seems to be through the notification API, and the sent texts through keylogging with the accessibility API. If you want a more thorough view into her life, you'll have to hack into her apps. For facebook what I did was to put a keylogger on my computer. Then I'd ask her to log into her facebook on my computer to show me her friends and life. If she said she could show me on the phone, I'd protest and say it's too small to see the pictures. You have to be careful though : facebook is very annoying in that it can detect if it's logged in 2 different places that are far away, so once you move to another city, either you find a proxy in her original city or you'll need 2FA / email code to login again on her fb.

- tinder : The beauty of getting her facebook is you have access to many other apps, including tinder if she subsrcibed to it through with her facebook. Good news : Girls are stupid and will all do it through facebook (as well as install tons of dodgy craps full of virus on their computer to "download music").

- whatsapp : 2 years ago it didn't work on android because she'd get a permanent notification on her phone saying I'm connected on her whatsapp on my computer. But I'm checking now on my updated Android phone and it seems that  the notification doesn't appear anymore. So I should check that on girls phones and I don't know about iphones if there's the notification.

- Line : (for Thailand) : Install desktop Line, login through QR code (must have access to her phone).
Pretty creepy to say the very least.....
Who wants to do the datasheet on the right kind of therapy to help Orangutan stop doing this shit?
Orangutan's next thread: "Using Hidden Cameras To Record Girls In Hostel Shower | Datasheet"
(10-10-2019, 02:10 PM)Suits Wrote: Orangutan's next thread: "Using Hidden Cameras To Record Girls In Hostel Shower | Datasheet"

Well since you're bringing this up, when I was in Thailand I bought some spy cameras from aliexpress, they were very cheap. I still haven't used them but I'm thinking about using them. Anyone has ideas for the stealth though? I'm thinking about sticking it with some kind wall-color gum.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-10-10-at-17-01-39.png]
And from all this phone spying, what were your general findings?
(10-10-2019, 03:03 PM)Orangutan Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 02:10 PM)Suits Wrote: Orangutan's next thread: "Using Hidden Cameras To Record Girls In Hostel Shower | Datasheet"

Well since you're bringing this up, when I was in Thailand I bought some spy cameras from aliexpress, they were very cheap. I still haven't used them but I'm thinking about using them. Anyone has ideas for the stealth though? I'm thinking about sticking it with some kind wall-color gum.

[Image: tenor.gif]

You sir, are a disgusting piece of human garbage.
Please close this thread.
Ban this faggot.
pussylicker is back... what a fag
(10-10-2019, 03:30 PM)WombRaider Wrote: And from all this phone spying, what were your general findings?

Almost all of them were fucking other guys. The few who did not were sexting / talking to an ex.

(10-10-2019, 07:11 PM)Suits Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 03:03 PM)Orangutan Wrote:

[Image: tenor.gif]

You sir, are a disgusting piece of human garbage.

For what? Being a perv?  I don't understand all the hate on my spying passion. Please stay polite or make constructive arguments. Your reply sucks.
I wonder what it is like to be so unlikeable that an entire forum hates you.
Banhammer is required.
(10-11-2019, 12:07 AM)Suits Wrote: I wonder what it is like to be so unlikeable that an entire forum hates you.

You hate me? Why?