Medellin vs Berlin for living
Hey guys I want to move out of the US. After a lot of research I've narrowed down my options to only two cities. I've moved several times in my life and from experience the things that make me happy are: sizeable city (but not too big like NYC), beautiful environment, culture and most importantly happy people and feminine women. French cities satisfy these conditions too but French girls are difficult.

Medellin
Pros:
Cheaper than Berlin
Better weather
more feminine women, gender roles
I already know some Spanish
Easier to make money on the side and eventually starting my own business, due to laxer laws
Not difficult to get citizenship by residence
It's a "new frontier"

Cons
Air pollution
Not so safe (motorcycle robberies, etc)
People seem reserved and somewhat self-centered
Currency not doing well against USD

Berlin
Pros:
More culturally advanced, more civilized, safer
In the heart of Europe
Truly cosmopolitan
Strong economy

Cons:
Cold and dark in winter
Refugee crisis in Europe. I'm a blackhead myself. One of my colleagues is German and tells me Germans are racist! But I think Berlin would be different. I also got more smiles from German girls (in northern Germany) than I get from American girls.
Both the EU and the Euro seem to be in trouble
I'll have to learn German
Getting citizenship is unfeasible
I haven't had any experience living abroad but Colombia is one place I would consider.That being said I don't think I'd want to live in Medellin at least not full time.One reason other than you listed is because of the amount of foreigners relocating there. I don't know if I'd ever want to live in Germany and I'm not sold on the rest of Europe either.I don't feel like I'd fit in due to being a minority even though Germany seems to have some in the larger cities.As far as women I like both although I've never had any experiences with Colombian women and only met German women who were vacationing in the States.The German women I've met were mostly cool to interact with but I feel that had to do some with the fact of them being away from home,I don't think it would be like that often with them on their own soil.
I've lived in Poland since 2015, spent a month in Freiburg (Germany), and have visited Berlin a few times, so here's my opinion, as a Southeast Asian-American who can pass for Mexican or Indian:

Are Germans racist? Poles are supposed to be even more racist, but I get by and date just fine in Poland, and I got by just fine in Germany (didn't date there because I had a girlfriend). What may help in my case is that I groom and dress in a business casual fashion, and act accordingly. I never wear street wear.

I should note, if you haven't noted already, that a decent number of the girls in Berlin dress in the hipster style, likely on par with Portland (Oregon), or maybe the Williamsburg area of New York City. Reason I mention that is that I dislike the hipster style.

I've never been to Medellin, since I'm told I'd just blend in as a Mexican-looking guy, so I can't speak to it.

Finally, let's get the obvious advice out of the way, which you may have already done: "Visit them, and maybe some other cities, and then decide."
Both cities are extremely different.

-Medellin is cheap, Berlin is more expensive
-Latinas vs. white girls
-Salsa vs. techno
-Getting robbed vs. getting blown up by terrorists
-Perfect weather vs. dreary weather

If you like hot Latinas, perfect weather, cheap cost of living, salsa music, nice nature, go to Medellin. If you like good looking, tall white girls (German girls are hot- I completely disagree with people who say otherwise), shitty weather, spending more money, techno music, urban environments, choose Berlin. Both cities are up there with the best IMO. It comes down to preference really.

If you're into drugs and techno music, Berlin is the obvious choice.
Girls in Medellin are sexier by a long shot though
You're on this site, so I would say between those two choices the obvious answer is Medellin.

In terms of language, you wouldn't have to worry in Berlin. The vast majority of Germans speak English.

One of the biggest differences will be efficiency.  Germany is one of the most ordered, functional, safe (other than terrorism) countries in the world. You could set a clock by it. Colombia, while progressing rapidly, is still somewhat grittier and unpredictable.

I have been to both places, never lived there, but theres no comparison. The weather in Medellin is perfect, women are stunning, food is pretty good, and you never know what is going to happen.

I agree with 262 completely. Dont' just pack up and move somewhere you've never been based on other's advice. You have no idea what it will be to you until you get there. Travel, explore, then decide. On Medellin.
id live in both before you decide. atleast a month maybe 3 months each.
you could even live in berlin april til sept, when it gets cold in oct move to Medellin from oct to april.
these days you don't have to live in 1 place perminatley forever.

major cities usually have less racisim. ive been in berlin and frankurt and theres a lot of different races living together.
you tend to get more racism in smaller cities and or where there are a lack of the opposite race living there. e.g Russia/Ukraine/Latvia are quite racist and the girls have no problem admitting this. not all but its not the most welcoming of countries If your not white. im talking to live in general.

im white, but If I was black id look into Tokyo. I heard black guys kill there.
if your indian Sweden I heards a good bet. that's where soul an x love systems daygame instructor moved too.. but its not cheap.
This is the first time I’ve ever read that Colombians are reserved and that Medellin is “new frontier.”
(10-10-2019, 10:05 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: im white, but If I was black id look into Tokyo. I heard black guys kill there.
if your indian Sweden I heards a good bet. that's where soul an x love systems daygame instructor moved too.. but its not cheap.

Wonder why he moved to Sweden. Black guys in Tokyo? The supposedly most racist country in the world?

Don't go Berlin if you're under six foot, simple as that really. Berlin has richer culture and history but I presume you're going for the bitches.
(10-11-2019, 02:38 PM)churros Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 10:05 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: im white, but If I was black id look into Tokyo. I heard black guys kill there.

Wonder why he moved to Sweden. Black guys in Tokyo? The supposedly most racist country in the world?

Don't go Berlin if you're under six foot, simple as that really. Berlin has richer culture and history but I presume you're going for the bitches.

he likes blondes and said he got the best results there. 
don't know about that. ive never heard to a black guy be beat or killed in Tokyo for being black.
but I have seen my mate get chased out a club by a Russian guy calling him a nigger in Latvia. (my mates british indian so hes not black) 
id say Russia has got to be up there. maybe some parts of Africa theyl kill you for being white.

found this
https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/newr...lyto=15432

I know in beruit when I was there they hate jews. if your a jew you keep quiet about it. 

I went to berlin im 5ft 8 and didn't have an issue with girls.
tyler, rsd max, valantino koen, many other advanced guys are short. jeffy, ex rsd tim the list goes on. Casanova was 5ft 9.
I don't understand the height issue?

if you move to berlin and your into daygame you wanna live close to Alexanderplatz.
for nightgame I don't know
(10-11-2019, 02:21 PM)Scotian Wrote: This is the first time I’ve ever read that Colombians are reserved and that Medellin is “new frontier.”
I've heard that from blogger Mario Favela and from a Venezuelan friend of mine. For me it would be a new frontier!

(10-10-2019, 02:15 AM)k pop Wrote: You're on this site, so I would say between those two choices the obvious answer is Medellin.

In terms of language, you wouldn't have to worry in Berlin. The vast majority of Germans speak English.

One of the biggest differences will be efficiency.  Germany is one of the most ordered, functional, safe (other than terrorism) countries in the world. You could set a clock by it. Colombia, while progressing rapidly, is still somewhat grittier and unpredictable.

I have been to both places, never lived there, but theres no comparison. The weather in Medellin is perfect, women are stunning, food is pretty good, and you never know what is going to happen.

I agree with 262 completely. Dont' just pack up and move somewhere you've never been based on other's advice. You have no idea what it will be to you until you get there. Travel, explore, then decide. On Medellin.

I think ultimately the decision is between the West or not West. I tend to lean towards the latter although there is more job opportunities for me in the former (in data science). I wish I could move from town to town live Cheeky Chappy says but I'm far from being location independent. Would love to get there though. What kc1082 says about the amount of foreigners relocating to Medellin is valid too.

P.S. Visiting a place and living in it can turn out to be very different experiences.