Best country for a beginner?
Can you share some background information about the friend, who is looking for a beginner friendly country? Things like ethnicity, age, and looks. The reason for asking is that in some countries certain characteristics give you privileges and others they make it much harder.

What does you friend's work require? Fast Internet connection for video conferencing or just anything for email? Does he work from home or cafe?

My AirBnb in Miraflores Lima had a decent Internet connection. I guess this is a standard in any large city around the world. If Starbucks is your thing, then Peruvian Starbucks does have WiFi as well. 

I chatted with an American guy working remotely as a software engineer in Lima. He lived there with his Chinese girlfriend. I'm not sure from where exactly he worked, but IIRC Lima does have co-working spaces and a startup scene. Check out meetup.com for a weekly startup gatherings. 

In Cusco I talked in a bar with a Peruvian girl working remotely for something in US. I think it was a hospital and she worked as a translator. Cusco is a vacation retreat for both Peruvians and foreigners, and I don't remember if she was from there or not. I remember though that she had beautiful shiny black hair, which is a clear indication of indigenous blood and a typical look of people you meet in Cusco.

Last, but not least, Latin America is great, but safety is an issue. Peru is considered safe by the local standards, which, if I understand things correctly, means that you can get robbed, but not kidnapped for ransom, or murdered for fun.
Yes, Peru is on the ups in terms of development, but can still be dodgy.

My buddy made the tremendous mistake of getting in a street taxi at 4am outside a club in Barranco. He passed out in the car and woke in a garage in Surquillo (very shady neighborhood).  They took everything including his clothes and shoes, and he had to walk back to Miraflores in his underwear. Miraculously he knew where he was. Lima is massive and if they would have taken him to a more remote neighborhood who knows if he would have made it back. Lucky also they didnt' beat him.

Uber works great in Lima, and I would only recommend using this. No street taxis.

Also on Pizza St I have heard of quite a few roofies being used on guys.  Watch out for girls here, especially Venezuelans.
I'm curious about where the veterans would suggest a mid to late 20s black dude from the states could go to completely kill it. Middling game, looks like a bigger version of the singer Khalid (six foot plus, power lifter frame, but same facial structure) Europe and South east Asia are within traveling distance, south America would take some time and saving up.
^Africa
I don't understand why Europe and SEA are more accessible than South America fur aguy from the states (I assume that means USA). Flights to Africa are frightfully expensive. If you reallt want to kill it, learn Creole (pidgin French) and go to Haiti. Cheap flights from Miami. Then hire some guy to bring the girls to you, as well as taking care if other needs you have (bodyguard, find nice apartment, bribes in case of problems, etc). Haiti is actually safer than DR if you hire assitants, and assistants will be cheaper than in DR. Use condoms.
Jakarta is a shit hole of a city in indosnesia but you can fuck alot of 5's maybe 6's from tinder.
stay near the major malls for logistics.

(10-14-2019, 07:01 AM)laowhy86 Wrote: I'm curious about where the veterans would suggest a mid to late 20s black dude from the states could go to completely kill it. Middling game, looks like a bigger version of the singer Khalid (six foot plus, power lifter frame, but same facial structure) Europe and South east Asia are within traveling distance, south America would take some time and saving up.

go Tokyo. the population is 40million. sure youd stack 2-3-4-5 dates a day if you know what your doing on tinder/day/nightgame. not cheap tho. $1000 a month for apartment.

(10-14-2019, 08:42 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: ^Africa

do you know which African countries are A) have the hottest girls B) safe for white people.

(10-14-2019, 06:33 AM)k pop Wrote: Yes, Peru is on the ups in terms of development, but can still be dodgy.

My buddy made the tremendous mistake of getting in a street taxi at 4am outside a club in Barranco. He passed out in the car and woke in a garage in Surquillo (very shady neighborhood).  They took everything including his clothes and shoes, and he had to walk back to Miraflores in his underwear. Miraculously he knew where he was. Lima is massive and if they would have taken him to a more remote neighborhood who knows if he would have made it back. Lucky also they didnt' beat him.

Uber works great in Lima, and I would only recommend using this. No street taxis.

Also on Pizza St I have heard of quite a few roofies being used on guys.  Watch out for girls here, especially Venezuelans.

a) don't get too drunk in a place you don't know well
b) anywhere at 4am is stupidity
c) a+b combined is just fucking stupidity
Quote:Can you share some background information about the friend, who is looking for a beginner friendly country? Things like ethnicity, age, and looks. The reason for asking is that in some countries certain characteristics give you privileges and others they make it much harder.

What does you friend's work require? Fast Internet connection for video conferencing or just anything for email? Does he work from home or cafe?

White, early/mid 40s, at least average looks tall (6'3").

For internet, the connection need not be super fast -- just needs to be extremely reliable for daily work.
(10-15-2019, 02:06 AM)WombRaider Wrote:
Quote:Can you share some background information about the friend, who is looking for a beginner friendly country? Things like ethnicity, age, and looks. The reason for asking is that in some countries certain characteristics give you privileges and others they make it much harder.

For internet, the connection need not be super fast -- just needs to be extremely reliable for daily work.

It's a common opinion that girls in many Latin American countries have a preference for foreign white men. I read it on Rooshvforum and heard it from a Peruvian guy in Tokyo.

If you need a reliable Internet connection, then you might get some kind of global sim card or "pocket WiFi". In US you have Google Fi, which has very good roaming.
(10-15-2019, 12:52 PM)Lager Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 02:06 AM)WombRaider Wrote:

It's a common opinion that girls in many Latin American countries have a preference for foreign white men. I read it on Rooshvforum and heard it from a Peruvian guy in Tokyo.

If you need a reliable Internet connection, then you might get some kind of global sim card or "pocket WiFi". In US you have Google Fi, which has very good roaming.

Yes but it is however not really the norm to have younger Peruanas, going for a guy in his mid 40's. Competition is there and I see more and more guys flying over to Peru, so keep that in mind. 10 years difference is still somewhat normal so WombRaider can find some good women in their 30's. If she is childless, chances are very high that her 'inner clock' will be ticking. Unless you want to have a child, be sure to always use protection.

Peru is also so much more than Lima and be sure to go to some less touristic places or places that are visited by locals (Canta, Lunahuana, etc). They are nice for a weekend and have cheap prices. Always negotiate and set the price down!