Best country for a beginner?
(10-10-2019, 04:27 PM)sarcofago Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 11:07 AM)Rocha Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 07:50 AM)sarcofago Wrote: Agreed, Rocha. Could you give some tips, please? How exactly are you approaching strippers or other similar type of professional girls?
It's still EE,  so girls would still expect some gifts and rewards for their services.

Go to the best strip club in your area, and get the instagram of one of the chicks. If you scroll through the followers list you will see the other girls that work there, normally they all follow each others.

Sunday is normally the night off, of these girls and normally there is some favorite venues for them to go out in the free day. You can easily spot those places by the stories the girls upload.

Start to hit these places, and start to hit on the girls, like they are any other regular girl (which in fact they are). If a girls mentions that she works in "xxx" club, never be judgemental, instead say that you think dancing is a great profession and very artistic...also don't talk too much about the club, just say you was there a few months/years back in a stag party or something along those lines and that you know the place because of it.

Finally, just be a "normal" guy. Don't say how beautiful she is, or make dirty proposals... that's what they hear everyday all the time from the patrons/customers of the strip joints.

Hmm.. strippers are not naive with tens of betas begging for intimacy every night. Have you actually had a short or long term thing with this kind of girls?  I had a short thing, after one night of free sex, she asked for references (friends etc) and told me how nice it would be to work together... I just stopped seeing her as I'm not on P4P.

I am seeing one at the moment. For 3 months already.

She just needs that I have a cheap bottle of wine in the fridge, plus bread and prosciutto, when she comes over.
1) id figure out exactly what kinds of girls your attracted too. e.g blondes, Asians (what kind of asian chinsese, philipino, Korean, japanses etc etc, black, big tits, tits dont matter 

2) figure out what kind of game you wanna be running e.g online, day or night or mix of them.

as from my experience different cities are good for different kinds of game, getting your return on investment. 

e.g Miami is great or nightgame but Europe is better for daygame. 

if you can give more info from the 2 things metioned above I might be able to give you a more specific answer. 

e.g if I was attracted to Asian girls, id go to every major and 2nd tier city in asia to see which I liked best.
if i was only attracted to blonde women id spend a month in berlin, finland, Poland, Sweden, norway
etc etc
This RVF thread has some interesting remarks regarding stripper game:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74174.html

----------------
(10-04-2019 10:03 AM) loremipsum Wrote:
One thing I found especially weird about RSD is how many of its instructors fantasized and bragged about dating strippers.
How is that a good thing? You're dating a woman that's one way from a prostitute.

(10-04-2019 10:07 AM) Pinkman wrote:
This seems to have been common in the PUA space overall. Dating a stripper was seen as the ultimate achievement. Most likely because PUAs at the time were nerds and they thought bad girls only dated bad guys

(10-04-2019 10:07 AM) Elmore wrote:
I suspect that was mostly marketing for the thirsty autists that made up half their audience. Strippers being famously indifferent and aloof, especially to the sort of frat-boy types that use strip bars and would be RSD fodder.

From the marketing POV they are trying to elicit "wow their game is SO FUCKING STRONG!!! They can even pull strippers!!! All i need to do is attend a few conferences, and bootcamps, and maybe i can too!!! Then all the guys in college will respect me!!!"

---
Shemp's position. If you're poor, then instead of gaming strippers or other sex workers for freebies, why not become the owner/manager of a strip bar? You solve your money problems and you learn how strippers think. I strongly advise against mixing business and pleasure in a case like this, so don't have sex with your own stable. However, you can take your insider knowledge and status and use it to get sex from girls working in other strip bars.
(10-11-2019, 07:40 AM)shemp Wrote: This RVF thread has some interesting remarks regarding stripper game:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74174.html

----------------
(10-04-2019 10:03 AM) loremipsum Wrote:  
   One thing I found especially weird about RSD is how many of its instructors fantasized and bragged about dating strippers.
   How is that a good thing? You're dating a woman that's one way from a prostitute.

(10-04-2019 10:07 AM) Pinkman wrote:
This seems to have been common in the PUA space overall. Dating a stripper was seen as the ultimate achievement. Most likely because PUAs at the time were nerds and they thought bad girls only dated bad guys

(10-04-2019 10:07 AM) Elmore wrote:
I suspect that was mostly marketing for the thirsty autists that made up half their audience. Strippers being famously indifferent and aloof, especially to the sort of frat-boy types that use strip bars and would be RSD fodder.

From the marketing POV they are trying to elicit "wow their game is SO FUCKING STRONG!!! They can even pull strippers!!! All i need to do is attend a few conferences, and bootcamps, and maybe i can too!!! Then all the guys in college will respect me!!!"

---
Shemp's position. If you're poor, then instead of gaming strippers or other sex workers for freebies, why not become the owner/manager of a strip bar? You solve your money problems and you learn how strippers think. I strongly advise against mixing business and pleasure in a case like this, so don't have sex with your own stable. However, you can take your insider knowledge and status and use it to get sex from girls working in other strip bars.

think your on the wrong thread buddy.
this threads about places to go to game for a beginner. 
I don't see the link?
just rsd hate and uncalibration.
@Cheeky_Chappy: bunch of people talking about stripper game in this thread. Scroll up.
That's an interesting thread. I'm a beginner too and recently moved to Japan. One thing that I have going for me is that I have a well paying job here, but otherwise I don't speak Japanese and have below average game and looks. Do you have any advice specific to learning game in Japan? 

The original post mentions Peru. I was there and it was the only country where I was able to consistently get lays from Tinder. I even managed to score a girl with whom I could not communicate almost at all. She spoke very little English and I don't speak Spanish. We chatted shortly on Tinder and I asked straight if she wanted to meet for drinks and sex. We did meet for drinks, had two Pisco Sours, and showed each other the pictures on our phones. After that we went to my place.

What I wrote about Peru applies to Lima, but may not apply to other cities. I did not get far in Cusco, but maybe that's because I didn't try enough. Oh, and the thread was about learning the game, but in my case all I did was that I was a foreigner and showed up.
Hey Lager, curious as to how old you are?
Mid 30s. I can also add that I come from Eastern Europe if it matters.
Rocha Wrote:
"I am seeing one at the moment. For 3 months already.

She just needs that I have a cheap bottle of wine in the fridge, plus bread and prosciutto, when she comes over"

Rocha, there is a chance she builds rapport to see whether you are cooperative. In any case, since you bang, you could also have some extra profit as her pimp. Just go with the flow.
(10-06-2019, 02:04 PM)Daryush Neubache Wrote: It cannot be stressed enough just how easy it is in ph like everyone else mentioned already,  that is your best bet hands down.

I'll give another place that hasn't been mentioned yet surprisingly.  DR. As easy as ph but with a language barrier. This can easily be overcome by getting on Dominican dating site and lining up girls that speak English.

Yes, the DR sounds good too. I've read about it and should have included it on the original list.

Do you think the girls are open to age gaps, such that a guy in this early-mid-40s could still do well?

What I like is that it seems to be a very easy country for a low/no game individual, but it is much more convenient for a short trip than the Phils would be.
(10-12-2019, 03:32 PM)sarcofago Wrote: Rocha Wrote:
"I am seeing one at the moment. For 3 months already.

She just needs that I have a cheap bottle of wine in the fridge, plus bread and prosciutto, when she comes over"

Rocha, there is a chance she builds rapport to see whether you are cooperative. In any case, since you bang, you could also have some extra profit as her pimp. Just go with the flow.

Well, I have had enough of this talk. But I will reply anyway. You are overcomplicating and pedestalizing.

To me she is just another girl who likes to take my D. Instead of being a cientist, a lawyer, a cashier or a waitress.. she happens to be a stripper. End.
DR for a white dude in 40s is a slam dunk.

I think I wrote a DR for idiots data sheet on here somewhere. I rolled down there a couple years ago and it was incredible. I just sat on a park bench in the main university and collected digits. Most texted back an set up dates immediately. It was also where I perfected my "I'm lost, show me where I am on google maps, oh my phone is out let me put your number in game"  classic.

My first few days I stayed south of the uni at Plaza Capri... a few blocks near the coast (santo domingo), It was dodgy as fuck but met so many girls. There was bus stop right near my place where girls got off bus to go to UNI. Also a little cantina with chairs where I just sat and talked with anyone who walked by. Met a lot of girls by engaging with dudes who introduced me to female friends. This was a good game becuz it built inherent trust when guy friends introduced. You do however need some spanish.

This was also the trip where I boned some girl and then she brought me to her mom to bone. One of the strangest but most memorable.
Rocha Wrote:
"To me she is just another girl who likes to take my D. Instead of being a cientist, a lawyer, a cashier or a waitress.. she happens to be a stripper. End."

Rocha, sorry but this is not correct. She is not just another girl. She is a girl who sells her body to incels every night. Does she offer private dance as well? Hmm, I don't know if I could sleep with someone that dances on other guys cocks every night. She might be a good girl though, as you said, who knows. But she is definitely morally corrupted.
^^"Morally corrupted" wtf

I came here running from RFV...and RFV is following me...
sarcofago wrote: "...She is a girl who sells her body to incels every night. Does she offer private dance as well? Hmm, I don't know if I could sleep with someone that dances on other guys cocks every night. She might be a good girl though, as you said, who knows. But she is definitely morally corrupted."

You're the one who sounds like an incel. Are you suggesting Rocha be celibate until he marries a virgin? Why aren't you posting over at RVF if you think that way?

If Rocha is attractive enough and has good enough game to get freebies from strippers, good for him. Part of his attractiveness is pure luck of the genetic draw, but game is mostly skill that a guy can be legitimately proud of developing. What is pathetic is when Rocha and other guys boast in these internet forums about their stripper game, boasting moreover to guys they'll never see in real life and who might as well be bots for all they know. This was always the worst aspect of the old RVF to me: constant attempts to impress other guys, whether with notch counts or rank of their women in the HB scale or their stripper/"shoring" game, and generally speaking the desperate need for validation. It's why RVF was called "RVF circle jerk" in other forums.

One thing that always surprised me, in my years of lurking at and occasionally posting at RVF (never took long before I was banned, because I do have a tendency to call people out on hypocrisy, regardless of rep counts or other bullshit status markers) is that never once was anyone there a genuine pimp or owner/manager of a strip club or brothel or similar. Lots of big ballers spending $6000 on italian suits and whatnot, which supposedly impresses EE girls to give "free" sex (I wouldn't know, however I get the same results for far less net cost with my Greek Kamaki game), but nobody earning $6000 from manipulating women's minds. At most, some PUA types, including Roosh himself, mind-fucking men into handing over money for books, plus there was once some guy who discussed "moocher game", whereby he gets free rent and food from girls he moves in with. Mind-fucking men or mooching room and board from girls is fine, but why can't these "alphas", as they style themselves, also mind-fuck girls into giving money?

(Legendary Mad Max from Return of Kings did manage a bar in Thailand, however. Lots of other great guys in the old ROK comment section. I especially miss McGoo. Laconic John Dodds is the only one who made to to RVF, but I suspect his days are numbered: buying a 40years younger teenage wife for $3000 from her impoverished Isaan mother is not really what the new marriage oriented RVF is about. Plus JD was always open back at ROK about raw dog mongering a few times a month to get sexual variety, versus sex with just that young wife. He's a goner for sure if he mentions that at RVF nowadays.)
I am not the best looking cat...But I am also not the worst looking. I am a peculiar fellow, with a few characteristics that some girls like and many others dislike...just that.

As for boasting about shoring strippers...is not my thing, never was.

If you read my original post, I gave advice on how to bed strippers...and it was not in strip clubs.
(10-13-2019, 08:35 AM)shemp Wrote: What is pathetic is when Rocha and other guys boast in these internet forums about their stripper game, boasting moreover to guys they'll never see in real life and who might as well be bots for all they know.

Shemp nobody is a fan of P4P on here. Your comment is unnecessary.

(10-13-2019, 09:11 AM)Rocha Wrote: As for boasting about shoring strippers...is not my thing, never was.

If you read my original post, I gave advice on how to bed strippers...and it was not in strip clubs.

Rocha if the stripper is the blond on your Twitter, sorry to disappoint, but she looks like a Pro.
Be careful.

(10-13-2019, 08:35 AM)shemp Wrote: sarcofago wrote: "...She is a girl who sells her body to incels every night. Does she offer private dance as well? Hmm, I don't know if I could sleep with someone that dances on other guys cocks every night. She might be a good girl though, as you said, who knows. But she is definitely morally corrupted."

Are you suggesting Rocha be celibate until he marries a virgin? Why aren't you posting over at RVF if you think that way?

I'm not suggesting that, but I would not encourage anyone here to go for strippers. Most of them, if not all, are damaged, hate men and have an agenda. Don't forget, they are making a living by monetizing their body value, this is almost P4P.
id encourage guys with a certain amount of game to game strippers...why? cause your gaming gamers.
they have amazing frame, there leading conversation and qualification skills are top notch.
you can learn a lot from a strippers game. watching them if you can hear the convo and gaming them.
it will only increase your game level as long as your not a beginner tho cause you might not see the suttles of what there doing e.g a certain suttle facial expression they did is part of there game.
ofcourse strippers have an agender that is there place of work and your coming into it. its a business your walkig into. its her job to game guys into dances to get money. if your unware of this when you walk into a strip joint then no one can help you. many strippers have 2-3 jobs. usually a day job like nurse. also many have been well educated have degrees in some subjects sometimes a masters. a lot o strippers have boyfriends and fuck buddies but usually cant keep a boyfriend more than several months due to the boyfriend getting jelous and insecure that she is stripping.
if she hated men that badly she wouldn't have relationships with or fuck guys. trust me...someone is fucking these girls. its just might not be you. as if theres one thing that strippers don't like its judemental guys. they stay away from them or maybe take there money but don't fuck em.

if I was a hot girl I might make alot of money stripping also.
think most guys hate strippers cause they cant get them then project the hate. could be wrong.
if you approach a stripper on the street/daygame its the same as any girl. if your approaching her in the strip club theres a few different dynamics going on that are at play.
I don't understand how all this nonsense about strippers got into a thread about the best countries for beginners and/or game-deficient individuals.

Anyway, so far, the Philippines is looking like the best bet for a trip of, say, more than two weeks. I'm not writing off Indonesia yet, but I haven't heard much about how it stacks up for guys age 40+.

The DR and Peru are looking great for a shorter trip.

Can anyone talk about the Wi-Fi situation in any of the above-mentioned countries? Stable enough to get some work done consistently?
Southeast Asia is basically life on easy mode, all around.

Cheap.

Beautiful nature.

Delicious food.

Excellent internet infrastructure if you want to work online.

Huge tourism industry that makes life easier

English is spoken in every major city by tourism personnel and younger women who have learned it in school / University.

And the women are very feminine, and can be quite beautiful. Not to mention if you have light skin your status boosts a couple points too.

Definitely a nice place to start your travels / build up a base level of confidence and practice. But just understand that it basically only gets harder from there, so treat it as the training ground it is and expose yourself to more challenging environments or you'll end up soft like the backpackers who have been there for 10 years and balk about how expensive it is to pay more than $3 for a meal anywhere outside of Southeast Asia.