Best country for a beginner?
Obviously the Phils is not the only country to get laid, its the easiest, that is the point.  And don't be rude, this is a collegial forum.

The thread is about game for beginners. My point is that the Phils is a great place to get laid and even gain confidence. But any skills you learn there in terms of game will not easily apply to other countries where the women are less easy.

The post asks about Peru. I lived there for many years and the women are rather easy, albeit not attractive for the most part. So this might be a good choice.  I will be there over Christmas, rolling with LuckyLuke. We would be happy to introduce a newbie to the scene.
Yeah not sure why Orangutan put in that last bit at k pop. I don't think k pop has mentioned his age or appearance on the forum.

On the Phils, I'd add that while it seems it can be a confidence boost, you'd still be better off practicing where you live in the weeks before your trip.
(10-05-2019, 02:45 PM)k pop Wrote: Obviously the Phils is not the only country to get laid, its the easiest, that is the point.  And don't be rude, this is a collegial forum.

The thread is about game for beginners. My point is that the Phils is a great place to get laid and even gain confidence. But any skills you learn there in terms of game will not easily apply to other countries where the women are less easy.

The post asks about Peru. I lived there for many years and the women are rather easy, albeit not attractive for the most part. So this might be a good choice.  I will be there over Christmas, rolling with LuckyLuke. We would be happy to introduce a newbie to the scene.

Lol have you been to Thailand? It's as easy as the Philippines, unless you're over 40, so that's why I say that.
I lived in Chiang Mai, so yes I'm aware of Thailand.  And I just turned 40, and so far no real problems Smile

It would be an interesting debate on the relative ease of Thailand vs. the Phils. I believe those who have spent significant time in both with lean towards the Phils. However, we all have individual experiences and strength of game, so maybe better for some in Thailand. For women, I greatly prefer the Phils because of the English and sweetness factor. Of course Thailand has so many charms, particularly the food and Buddhist culture.
Ukraine is OK for a beginner, if you don't expect to get laid ofc.
(10-05-2019, 04:07 AM)Gwynbleidd Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 09:18 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 06:41 PM)Gwynbleidd Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 11:03 AM)Hungariansmile Wrote: Out of curiosity, are there no countries in Europe that would be considered good for beginners?

Generally, no, because your competition is stronger in Europe than most other places.

Going to Europe as a beginner will likely have disappointing results, unless you have some specific niche you can exploit.
All the more reason a beginner should go to Europe.  Once you start having success there, you can employ game ANYWHERE.

You make a good point here, but I think this kind of strategy requires a level of mental resilience that simply can't be expected from the average guy who's a beginner to game. Running game while traveling adds extra layers of complexity in terms of language barriers, differences in culture, etc. If you're struggling with something like approach anxiety, it's going to be amplified when you're in a foreign land. It all can burn someone out really fast, so it makes sense to have the fundamentals down before traveling -- especially if you'll have to pay thousands of dollars to get to the foreign girls you desire the most.

If your friend is THAT much a novice, I would not recommend he travel abroad for game just yet.  Develop and hone those skills at home first then start venturing to countries of interest.   Practice makes perfect.  There is a lot we don't know about your friend's goals in travel so it is kind of hard to recommend anywhere in particular.   But if he wants sex, SE Asia.  If he wants relationships with high quality women, Eastern Europe.
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.
(10-06-2019, 11:30 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 04:07 AM)Gwynbleidd Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 09:18 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 06:41 PM)Gwynbleidd Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 11:03 AM)Hungariansmile Wrote: Out of curiosity, are there no countries in Europe that would be considered good for beginners?

Generally, no, because your competition is stronger in Europe than most other places.

Going to Europe as a beginner will likely have disappointing results, unless you have some specific niche you can exploit.
All the more reason a beginner should go to Europe.  Once you start having success there, you can employ game ANYWHERE.

You make a good point here, but I think this kind of strategy requires a level of mental resilience that simply can't be expected from the average guy who's a beginner to game. Running game while traveling adds extra layers of complexity in terms of language barriers, differences in culture, etc. If you're struggling with something like approach anxiety, it's going to be amplified when you're in a foreign land. It all can burn someone out really fast, so it makes sense to have the fundamentals down before traveling -- especially if you'll have to pay thousands of dollars to get to the foreign girls you desire the most.

If your friend is THAT much a novice, I would not recommend he travel abroad for game just yet.  Develop and hone those skills at home first then start venturing to countries of interest.   Practice makes perfect.  There is a lot we don't know about your friend's goals in travel so it is kind of hard to recommend anywhere in particular.   But if he wants sex, SE Asia.  If he wants relationships with high quality women, Eastern Europe.

Why don't you mention Poland? Is it that bad nowadays?
"Game beginner" was probably a poor choice of words. More accurately, "person with no game."

Building confidence is the priority for now.

Philippines it is.
It cannot be stressed enough just how easy it is in ph like everyone else mentioned already, that is your best bet hands down.

I'll give another place that hasn't been mentioned yet surprisingly. DR. As easy as ph but with a language barrier. This can easily be overcome by getting on Dominican dating site and lining up girls that speak English.
(10-06-2019, 03:07 AM)k pop Wrote: I lived in Chiang Mai, so yes I'm aware of Thailand.  And I just turned 40, and so far no real problems Smile

It would be an interesting debate on the relative ease of Thailand vs. the Phils. I believe those who have spent significant time in both with lean towards the Phils. However, we all have individual experiences and strength of game, so maybe better for some in Thailand. For women, I greatly prefer the Phils because of the English and sweetness factor. Of course Thailand has so many charms, particularly the food and Buddhist culture.

Ok if you're talking about Chiang Mai specifically, yes maybe it's not the best choice for a total virgin if you compare it to Philippines. I have lived in the past in Chiang Mai for some time (about 1 year in total between my trips) and yes I think it's not the best place if you're looking for a player lifestyle. Personally I enjoyed living there to mature my life direction ideas (work-wise).

But frankly, Bangkok is really easy, I can't understand how could anyone say it's harder than the Philippines, unless you're an old guy.
Why I'm wasting my time on this I don't know, but it seems monkey man is negatively obsessed with age and its out of line on this site. Some of the best ballers I know are in their 50's. Their skills are honed to a razor's edge, they have money, experience, and healthy bodies and minds. Anywhere you go outside of the western world, you will see these gentleman regularly pulling down 20 somethings. Many of those men are on this site, and have imparted invaluable wisdom to the community. Those men also have one thing you clearly don't: CLASS
(10-07-2019, 12:50 AM)k pop Wrote: Why I'm wasting my time on this I don't know, but it seems monkey man is negatively obsessed with age and its out of line on this site. Some of the best ballers I know are in their 50's. Their skills are honed to a razor's edge, they have money, experience, and healthy bodies and minds. Anywhere you go outside of the western world, you will see these gentleman regularly pulling down 20 somethings. Many of those men are on this site, and have imparted invaluable wisdom to the community. Those men also have one thing you clearly don't: CLASS

Hey I don't say you can't have success with women when you're older. But you've clearly implied that you have to pay for sex if you go to Thailand. Which I strongly disagree and it's bad advice to say that to poor Wombraider, who'll then go to the Philippines thinking it's the only easy place on earth.

By the way I was half-trolling on my first message on this thread, I don't recommend especially Philippines if you want easy sex, actually almost any country he's listed is good for a beginner. Anyway Wombraider (or sargofago or any other troll username from the Ukraine thread troll, I forgot what was his original username), probably was just... well, trolling.
(10-07-2019, 03:17 AM)Orangutan Wrote: By the way I was half-trolling on my first message on this thread, I don't recommend especially Philippines if you want easy sex, actually almost any country he's listed is good for a beginner. Anyway Wombraider (or sargofago or any other troll username from the Ukraine thread troll, I forgot what was his original username), probably was just... well, trolling.
Troll?

(10-06-2019, 01:27 PM)sarcofago Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 11:30 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: If your friend is THAT much a novice, I would not recommend he travel abroad for game just yet.  Develop and hone those skills at home first then start venturing to countries of interest.   Practice makes perfect.  There is a lot we don't know about your friend's goals in travel so it is kind of hard to recommend anywhere in particular.   But if he wants sex, SE Asia.  If he wants relationships with high quality women, Eastern Europe.

Why don't you mention Poland? Is it that bad nowadays?
Not sure if trolling, but we already talked about Poland earlier in this thread.

On the trolls, would be funny but sad if this thread was basically a multiple sock puppet troll job.
(10-04-2019, 11:26 PM)WombRaider Wrote:
Quote:I would actually rent an Air BNB in Vegas for a month or three, and learn how to do cold approach day game and night game with tourists, as well as Date game/Hired Gun game with locals.   Any sufficiently large college town is good for this as well.

Couple of questions:

-Are you sure this will work for a guy in his 40s? Especially the college-town part.

-What is Hired Gun game?

1) Pulling tourists in Vegas in your 40's - yeah. I say that as a guy in my 40's.  

2) Hired Gun Game - A hired gun is a woman that's been hired by a business for her physical attractiveness to bring people in.  She's a hostess, she's a waitress, she's a shot girl, she's a cocktail waitress, she's a promo girl, she's a bartender, she's a stripper.    

But she's also a woman.  

A woman that has been paid to manipulate but also has her own needs.  And those of you business owners have found that women will often put themselves before the company.  

So if a stripper is giving you a lapdance, she's at work.  

Are there things that you can say and do to get her out of her "I'm at work" frame of mind.  Those things are the basis of hired gun game, and I think of that as the 2nd level of pick up mastery.
(10-07-2019, 07:57 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote: 2) Hired Gun Game - A hired gun is a woman that's been hired by a business for her physical attractiveness to bring people in.  She's a hostess, she's a waitress, she's a shot girl, she's a cocktail waitress, she's a promo girl, she's a bartender, she's a stripper.    

But she's also a woman.  

A woman that has been paid to manipulate but also has her own needs.  And those of you business owners have found that women will often put themselves before the company.  

Are there things that you can say and do to get her out of her "I'm at work" frame of mind.  Those things are the basis of hired gun game, and I think of that as the 2nd level of pick up mastery.

I'd be interested in this datasheet. I always feel like with these types it's too close to the line of letting myself get played.
(10-07-2019, 08:01 PM)Jetset Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 07:57 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote: 2) Hired Gun Game - A hired gun is a woman that's been hired by a business for her physical attractiveness to bring people in.  She's a hostess, she's a waitress, she's a shot girl, she's a cocktail waitress, she's a promo girl, she's a bartender, she's a stripper.    

But she's also a woman.  

I'd be interested in this datasheet. I always feel like with these types it's too close to the line of letting myself get played.

Sometimes we tend to overcomplicate what is not complicated, and dwelve into deep levels of "mastery".

My rule number one to banging strippers or other similar type of professional girls:

Meet them outside their working place/venue.
Agreed, Rocha. Could you give some tips, please? How exactly are you approaching strippers or other similar type of professional girls?
It's still EE, so girls would still expect some gifts and rewards for their services.
(10-08-2019, 07:50 AM)sarcofago Wrote: Agreed, Rocha. Could you give some tips, please? How exactly are you approaching strippers or other similar type of professional girls?
It's still EE,  so girls would still expect some gifts and rewards for their services.

I am not talking about EE. I am talking in general.

And no, I don't mean gifts and rewards. In fact many strippers have more of disposable cash to spend than most guys around (though they really spend it all).

Go to the best strip club in your area, and get the instagram of one of the chicks. If you scroll through the followers list you will see the other girls that work there, normally they all follow each others.

Sunday is normally the night off, of these girls and normally there is some favorite venues for them to go out in the free day. You can easily spot those places by the stories the girls upload.

Start to hit these places, and start to hit on the girls, like they are any other regular girl (which in fact they are). If a girls mentions that she works in "xxx" club, never be judgemental, instead say that you think dancing is a great profession and very artistic...also don't talk too much about the club, just say you was there a few months/years back in a stag party or something along those lines and that you know the place because of it.

Finally, just be a "normal" guy. Don't say how beautiful she is, or make dirty proposals... that's what they hear everyday all the time from the patrons/customers of the strip joints.
Foolish to "learn game" in SEA. Vegas a better choice for anonymity. Even big college towns can be burned out with sloppy autistic approaches.
(10-08-2019, 11:07 AM)Rocha Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 07:50 AM)sarcofago Wrote: Agreed, Rocha. Could you give some tips, please? How exactly are you approaching strippers or other similar type of professional girls?
It's still EE,  so girls would still expect some gifts and rewards for their services.

Go to the best strip club in your area, and get the instagram of one of the chicks. If you scroll through the followers list you will see the other girls that work there, normally they all follow each others.

Sunday is normally the night off, of these girls and normally there is some favorite venues for them to go out in the free day. You can easily spot those places by the stories the girls upload.

Start to hit these places, and start to hit on the girls, like they are any other regular girl (which in fact they are). If a girls mentions that she works in "xxx" club, never be judgemental, instead say that you think dancing is a great profession and very artistic...also don't talk too much about the club, just say you was there a few months/years back in a stag party or something along those lines and that you know the place because of it.

Finally, just be a "normal" guy. Don't say how beautiful she is, or make dirty proposals... that's what they hear everyday all the time from the patrons/customers of the strip joints.

Hmm.. strippers are not naive with tens of betas begging for intimacy every night. Have you actually had a short or long term thing with this kind of girls? I had a short thing, after one night of free sex, she asked for references (friends etc) and told me how nice it would be to work together... I just stopped seeing her as I'm not on P4P.