daygame in canada
Hey guys looking of trying Canada next summer. never been there
be cool to hear from some guys who have boots on the ground experience of Canadian cities as im deciding which ones to go to. will be mostly daygame but sightseeing a bit. possibly tinder if the quality is good. but so far still not met a 7 from tinder lol.

at the moment. first thoughts:

Quebec city - small. sight see do 2 days
Montreal - high population heard many hot girls here. might do 3weeks
Ottawa - heard its government place small not good for daygame but will check out for 2days
Toronto - gets a bad rep, most expensive city in canada but heard has hot indian girls and high volume population. might do 2-3weeks. also check out niagara falls as its close by.

Mississauga and Hamilton are two places close by also but don't know wither there worth checking out. 

appreciate hearing from any guys whove been to these places in summer.
I have lived in Canada all my life, of course i have been around each of the cities you mentioned, thousands of times. Ottawa is a nice city in the summer for sure. The market is your best choice of bars. Quebec city is stunning and crowded with tourists. Good lucking there. Montreal is simply amazing. Hot babes, great bar streets, great food. Toronto is Toronto. Hate it, went to school there, lived there...never go back unless i have to. Sauga and Hamilton are short drives from downtown and unless you know people? Stay downtown Toronto. I prefer Montreal to it all. Best bang for your buck on so many levels...go late July when the just for laughs festival is on...
But me? I go to Asia..
Canadian cities aren’t great overall, Montreal is pretty cool but can suck if you don’t speak French. For a young guy I’d recommend hitting up one of the mountain towns like Banff, Jasper, Whistler, Fernie, etc. You can do cool outdoor stuff all day and party hard all night with Canucks and tourists from all over the world. The nightlife in places like Toronto is expensive and full of douche bag dudes and cunty women.
(11-21-2019, 04:00 PM)DaBuff Wrote: I have lived in Canada all my life, of course i have been around each of the cities you mentioned, thousands of times. Ottawa is a nice city in the summer for sure. The market is your best choice of bars. Quebec city is stunning and crowded with tourists. Good lucking there. Montreal is simply amazing. Hot babes, great bar streets, great food. Toronto is Toronto. Hate it, went to school there, lived there...never go back unless i have to. Sauga and Hamilton are short drives from downtown and unless you know people? Stay downtown Toronto. I prefer Montreal to it all. Best bang for your buck on so many levels...go late July when the just for laughs festival is on...
But me? I go to Asia..

thanks man. just looked and it says just for laughs festival is 8th july to 26th july. 

https://www.hahaha.com/en

i booked an airbnb near st catherine street. is this the best street for daygame?
Mississauga is just a suburb of Toronto. Not worth checking out.

There's not a ton to do in Hamilton so it might not be worth it to go as a tourist. There are some good restaurants and Dundurn Castle is cool. I do think that if you posted up for a few weeks you could do some damage on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge. There is talent in the city.
hinge is a new dating app. anybody finding it any good?
If you're into Asians check out Vancouver. I did some daygame in the malls around the city and they were generally quite receptive. The city itself is also beautiful, tons of spots to approach girls outside.