How much $ are you worth? alphas vs proletarians
(08-17-2019, 12:11 AM)Suits Wrote: What I find interesting about this thread is that usually socially-inept people who are actually wealthy do not talk about how much they are worth in terms of their monthly salary.

If they're going to brag, it's going to be about how much their total worth is.

My guess is that winner/pussylicker has barely any savings (that's assuming that he isn't completely broke), recently got a pay bump and it all feels a little too anti-climatic without having other people congratulate him for what can best be described as average success.

Since he clearly doesn't have any friends in real life, his only choice is to come and start arguments with strangers on an Internet forum, hoping for hope, that his "success" will be acknowledged and commended.

In my personal experience, the best feeling in life is a job well done based on my own measure of success. That is satisfying even if no one else knows what I've achieved.

I have savings of about $25000, I got the job beginning of 2019. I was broke just before getting the job, while traveling for a long time I spent all my money while not working much apart from random freelance gigs that helped me finance my trips (french clients paying me roughly $5000 per project).
Yet another proof that it's important to separate the proletarian posters (worthless) from the guys with money who are worth the attention.

Here's Suits in his baby mind, thinks he can give lessons to people about sales, makes a huge thread about ecommerce but he still hasn't made a single sale

[Image: V6pWAGW.png]

So on the one hand we have losers like Suits who makes ugly drawings about his imaginary persona, and his fantasy sales. He also goes to the mods to cry anytime someone stops his fantasies (like Vybe and any other pennyless loser from this forum).

On the other hand I show raw numbers that I earn $7200 per month after tax (which is, before tax $8800 per month, or $105,000 per year).

Money talks, loser.
(08-17-2019, 12:38 PM)winner Wrote: Money talks, loser.

This is a forum about picking up girls and living an interesting lifestyle. Actually money does not talk on this forum.. Stop trolling so much
[Image: aDjcDgM.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Yeah, rich people don't talk about their paycheck, just their NW. Really rich people don't talk about it at all.

'If you have to count your money, you don't have a billion dollars.' ~ J.P. Getty
That guy is a fool. Happy to see he's been banned. This sort of conversation is not productive. 

Rather than trying to big-up ones self as being superior to others because of their "superior" income, people with high incomes should be giving advice to others on how to achieve the same. 

My story: I hitchhiked from New England to Northern California in early 2015 at age 23 with $1,000 in my pocket. I met a cougar at a club in San Francisco that was 2-years older than my mom at the time (I have young parents) and she began taking care of me for the next 3-months. By the time that bizarre relationship ended, I had been broke for a long time and was able to find a job in the trades. I come from a long line of working-class people so it felt like I was heading in the right direction. I got on as a general laborer at $45,000/year. A lot has happened between now and then, but to summarize: I busted my ass, have become skilled in my trade, advanced to executive level leadership and have been able to earn between $150-200k each of the past 3-years. 

I am now 28-years old and my net-worth is just shy of $250,000, all of which is liquid cash. I've managed to save this much money while living downtown in one of the highest cost of living cities in the world as a "proletariat" (working-class), as OP called it.

My advice to achieve the same success as i've experienced is to go all-in learning a trade, get on with a privately owned company with an older owner who needs/wants a younger guy to run the show, bust your ass and be relentless. There's a lot of blood, sweat, and tears that went into this which isn't for everyone. There are "easier" ways to make your money, but those ways are lost on me. 

To Mikes point, this forum is about picking up girls and living an interesting lifestyle. I think earning money fits into that and can be an interesting part of your story. In my experience, chicks dig guys who wear steel toe boots and proletariats are the most alpha guys I know.
(08-18-2019, 12:54 AM)Crazy Horse Wrote: I busted my ass, have become skilled in my trade, advanced to executive level leadership and have been able to earn between $150-200k each of the past 3-years. 

I am now 28-years old and my net-worth is just shy of $250,000, all of which is liquid cash. I've managed to save this much money while living downtown in one of the highest cost of living cities in the world as a "proletariat" (working-class), as OP called it.

Obviously, no legitimate member here is going to get into a pissing contest with morons like OP. However, if that were to occur, I'm guessing he would be surprised by how poorly he actually stacks up.
My response wasn't intended to start a pissing contest, just wanted to steer the conversation in a productive direction.

OP will never amount to much with that attitude, despite their supposed early successes. Hard to believe anybody could be so ignorant. Guess that's how some people tend to act on an anonymous forum. This forum seems to have a lot of trolls. Hopefully moderators can continue to promptly weeded out.
(08-18-2019, 01:57 AM)Crazy Horse Wrote: My response wasn't intended to start a pissing contest, just wanted to steer the conversation in a productive direction.

No, that wasn't my intended meaning.

I was referring to OP, the guy who started the thread. Your post was appreciated and in no way came off as bragging.
(08-17-2019, 12:38 AM)winner Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 12:11 AM)Suits Wrote: What I find interesting about this thread is that usually socially-inept people who are actually wealthy do not talk about how much they are worth in terms of their monthly salary.

If they're going to brag, it's going to be about how much their total worth is.

My guess is that winner/pussylicker has barely any savings (that's assuming that he isn't completely broke), recently got a pay bump and it all feels a little too anti-climatic without having other people congratulate him for what can best be described as average success.

Since he clearly doesn't have any friends in real life, his only choice is to come and start arguments with strangers on an Internet forum, hoping for hope, that his "success" will be acknowledged and commended.

In my personal experience, the best feeling in life is a job well done based on my own measure of success. That is satisfying even if no one else knows what I've achieved.

I have savings of about $25000, I got the job beginning of 2019. I was broke just before getting the job, while traveling for a long time I spent all my money while not working much apart from random freelance gigs that helped me finance my trips (french clients paying me roughly $5000 per project).

Rofl

(08-18-2019, 12:54 AM)Crazy Horse Wrote: That guy is a fool. Happy to see he's been  banned. This sort of conversation is not productive. 

Rather than trying to big-up ones self as being superior to others because of their "superior" income, people with high incomes should be giving advice to others on how to achieve the same. 

My story: I hitchhiked from New England to Northern California in early 2015 at age 23 with $1,000 in my pocket. I met a cougar at a club in San Francisco that was 2-years older than my mom at the time (I have young parents) and she began taking care of me for the next 3-months. By the time that bizarre relationship ended, I had been broke for a long time and was able to find a job in the trades. I come from a long line of working-class people so it felt like I was heading in the right direction. I got on as a general laborer at $45,000/year. A lot has happened between now and then, but to summarize: I busted my ass, have become skilled in my trade, advanced to executive level leadership and have been able to earn between $150-200k each of the past 3-years. 

My advice to achieve the same success as i've experienced is to go all-in learning a trade, get on with a privately owned company with an older owner who needs/wants a younger guy to run the show, bust your ass and be relentless. There's a lot of blood, sweat, and tears that went into this which isn't for everyone. There are "easier" ways to make your money, but those ways are lost on me. 

To Mikes point, this forum is about picking up girls and living an interesting lifestyle. I think earning money fits into that and can be an interesting part of your story. In my experience, chicks dig guys who wear steel toe boots and proletariats are the most alpha guys I know.

Obviously money is important, but talking about it like the ts is low class.
Strange thread. Anyone who ever made their own money knows how much real "worth" fluctuates. One minute you can be scraping by, then rolling around in cash, next day you can be heavily in debt... and then up again. Worst part is, your level of control over this, on a long enough time line, is only ever 50/50 at best due to all teh external forces at play.

So whatever your current "worth" is, make the most of it and use it before you lose it.
I think it doesn't matter whether you earn 1000 per month or 10000 per month. The thing is how RESPONSIBLE are you with your money and how much do you have left at the end of a month or a year? How do you use that money etc. That's where wealth comes from.

I know guys, where mama and papa bought everything for them, so these guys had no idea how to deal with money and spend it. Later on when they got a job (because at a certain point mama and papa can't always influence your environment and you won't always land a big job) they can still earn good money, but have 0€ left at the end of the month and year.

And I am only talking about a salary! Many people still live from paycheck to paycheck, but I think this is no news for you guys here. If they lose their job and run out of unemployment money they are fucked. However, some people who might only earn 1000 per month as salary and have some side gigs might do well and even better than the guy who just lost his job where he earned more. Who is in that case wealthier?
I never have much in the bank but that's because I spend it on assets for my business.
They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
(09-27-2019, 09:02 AM)Obermarschall Wrote: I know guys, where mama and papa bought everything for them, so these guys had no idea how to deal with money and spend it. Later on when they got a job (because at a certain point mama and papa can't always influence your environment and you won't always land a big job) they can still earn good money, but have 0€ left at the end of the month and year.

I know a guy here in Beijing who is a perfect example of this. The guy has actually done a good job evolving his income. He's making about $80K USD right now, which isn't bad for living in a city where owning a car is not mandatory and where housing is noticeably cheaper than NY or LA. 

His parents have always had hefty spending habits. His mother has a real preference for luxury class handbags and the whole family considers anything other than a 5 star hotel beneath them.

The dad is a doctor, who earns good money, but it's not like he owns a business, so given the way they all spend, I doubt there is much of an actual inheritance down the line.

I had a meal with this guy and someone else on Thursday night and he informed me that he's only taken the subway in Beijing three times in the last year. Every month, he spends about $800 on Uber. That's only a percentage of his income and owning a car would probably be far more expensive, so it's not completely without logic. However, when I asked him if he's saving any money, he said no, and that he doesn't need to because his parents are rich and will leave him a ton of wealth.

If his parents' financial thinking is anything like his, I'm guessing that he is in for a rude awakening.

Best part is...he calls himself a Christian.

(11-15-2019, 07:54 PM)Suits Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 09:02 AM)Obermarschall Wrote: I know guys, where mama and papa bought everything for them, so these guys had no idea how to deal with money and spend it. Later on when they got a job (because at a certain point mama and papa can't always influence your environment and you won't always land a big job) they can still earn good money, but have 0€ left at the end of the month and year.

I know a guy here in Beijing who is a perfect example of this. The guy has actually done a good job evolving his income. He's making about $80K USD right now, which isn't bad for living in a city where owning a car is not mandatory and where housing is noticeably cheaper than NY or LA. 

His parents have always had hefty spending habits. His mother has a real preference for luxury class handbags and the whole family considers anything other than a 5 star hotel beneath them.

The dad is a doctor, who earns good money, but it's not like he owns a business, so given the way they all spend, I doubt there is much of an actual inheritance down the line.

I had a meal with this guy and someone else on Thursday night and he informed me that he's only taken the subway in Beijing three times in the last year. Every month, he spends about $800 on Uber. That's only a percentage of his income and owning a car would probably be far more expensive, so it's not completely without logic. However, when I asked him if he's saving any money, he said no, and that he doesn't need to because his parents are rich and will leave him a ton of wealth.

If his parents' financial thinking is anything like his, I'm guessing that he is in for a rude awakening.

Best part is...he calls himself a Christian.

Generational wealth is the goal. Every decision you make should be thinking in terms of 7 generations. Living just for yourself is selfish, I never understood this point of view.
^ You're seriously thinking about 7 generations down the line? I could see kids and grandkids but 7 generations.....
(11-16-2019, 04:37 PM)SC87 Wrote: ^ You're seriously thinking about 7 generations down the line? I could see kids and grandkids but 7 generations.....

Yeah I noticed the same. Some ridiculous internet posturing...

Quote: I know a guy here in Beijing who is a perfect example of this. The guy has actually done a good job evolving his income. He's making about $80K USD right now, which isn't bad for living in a city where owning a car is not mandatory and where housing is noticeably cheaper than NY or LA. 

You never really know what people and their families are really sitting on, but studies on wealth show that doctors, lawyers, bankers and others in status-oriented professions tend to be voracious consumers and under accumulators of wealth relative to their incomes.

The notion of saving and investing in favor of spending in order to secure one's financial freedom seems to be an alien concept in the collective consciousness and at all income levels.
(11-16-2019, 05:37 PM)billydingdong Wrote: You never really know what people and their families are really sitting on, but studies on wealth show that doctors, lawyers, bankers and others in status-oriented professions tend to be voracious consumers and under accumulators of wealth relative to their incomes.

The notion of saving and investing in favor of spending in order to secure one's financial freedom seems to be an alien concept in the collective consciousness and at all income levels.

That's the thing. People in high income professions, if they are "all in", know that there is no freedom from work and time is short. So they're "using it before they lose it", (through death or societal leeching like taxes, family ties, divorces etc). Running a business or investing doesn't prevent any of that.

Put it this way, if you're making enough to cover your present and *probable future needs, why WOULDN'T you spend on comforts and luxuries if you can't take any of the wealth to the grave? Either you make use of the excess, or one way or another, somebody else will...
(11-16-2019, 09:30 PM)JackinX Wrote: Put it this way, if you're making enough to cover your present and *probable future needs, why WOULDN'T you spend on comforts and luxuries if you can't take any of the wealth to the grave?

Because you need to be thinking AT LEAST seven generations into the future.
British middle classes are heavily committed to investing in property and the property ladder. They're kind of obsessed, but in a good way.

A book like the Forsyte saga by John Galsworthy is a good explanation of this British obsession.. very much tied to class.

There is a commitment there to handing down wealth in the form of property.

Speaking of books, I'm ashamed to admit it but..

I actually got a boner reading OP's >winning< posts and was excited to subscribe to any internet news letters he brought out and to buy his probable future e-Books. Gutted. :/
He was banned too soon for me to transform my life>

We would have been twin $25,000 heavy hitters, 
sitting on our piles of cash by the side of the road in Paris, 
smoking cigars and toasting each other with Courvoisier ..
as the proles avoid our judgemental glances .. 
and as hot chicks got Ubers direct to our kerbside sex locations.

Sex in public whilst the wretched poor have to scurry around us?
and the police are just getting paid off? 

!!!!  >>Winning.<<  !!!

Then I realised that OP was most probably Rossi .. 
and then I felt dirty and used..
I had no-one I could readily blame... 
Just..
MeToo-ed.