How much $ are you worth? alphas vs proletarians
[Image: giphy.gif]
And pag just self flagged as pag the fag.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5796982]
[Image: 3rlPbjh.jpg]
So we have a new forum member that's basically trying to create a divide between well established forum members? Absolutely autistic and retarded. The OP seem's like a narcissist with an elitist complex. Guess he lives by the motto "I'm white, so i'm right". What's the route cause of this? probably traumatized by blacked.com. He probably blame's his failures of women on multiculturalism, and indoctrinated by right wing idealogy. Really it's low testosterone, and narcissism.

Did someone not remind this guy, this is a forum about banging broads abroad? Some people are willing to take a pay cut to live abroad. Pack your bags, and take your autistic ass to some other retarded forum. This is not the place for that bullshit.
(08-16-2019, 08:42 PM)vybe Wrote: Some people are willing to take a pay cut to live abroad. 

I get paid more for living abroad.
That's awesome, it's definately possible if you own a business or self employed.
It would also be smart to post your account numbers and a copy of your photo id so we can really see who got the big bucks. 

Aloha!
Me :

- 26 years old tall white and handsome, earning more than 99% of 26 years old in Paris. Working smartly to invest everything in active assets and get 10 times back later
- Independant since 18 years old, well-travelled, has been to every continent
- Fucking girls every week in Paris (supposedly a hard place for Swoop incels). Doing kinky sex with lots of fun, and makes no effort to date girls. They all come to his metro station and he brings them home to fuck
- Has a bright future and high IQ

Suits :

- In his thirties, has to go to China to teach english and read books (paralysis by analysis)
- Lived in his parents' house until he reached 30 years old. His brother is a loser like him. Writes a thread about his brother to feel better about himself
- Can't get laid outside of Asia. Doesn't have an apartment back home anyway. Has to ask permission to his mom to bring a girl for scrabble
- Teaching english is the only skill he's developed over the years

(08-16-2019, 08:42 PM)vybe Wrote: So we have a new forum member that's basically trying to create a divide between well established forum members? Absolutely autistic and retarded. The OP seem's like a narcissist with an elitist complex. Guess he lives by the motto "I'm white, so i'm right". What's the route cause of this? probably traumatized by blacked.com. He probably blame's his failures of women on multiculturalism, and indoctrinated by right wing idealogy. Really it's low testosterone, and narcissism.

Did someone not remind this guy, this is a forum about banging broads abroad? Some people are willing to take a pay cut to live abroad. Pack your bags, and take your autistic ass to some other retarded forum. This is not the place for that bullshit.

Yes, stupid incel, it's a forum about banging girls. How do you bang girls? By being more alpha. How are you more alpha? By earning more cash (can get more time to bang girls, better lifestyle, etc). Hence my thread to discernate the true alphas (me) from the rest (you, amongst others).
"Yes, stupid incel, it's a forum about banging girls. How do you bang girls? By being more alpha. How are you more alpha? By earning more cash (can get more time to bang girls, better lifestyle, etc). Hence my thread to discernate the true alphas (me) from the rest (you, amongst others)."

Epitome of autism. What do people that suffer from narcissistic personality disorder do? they project. Thank's for letting everybody know your an incel. What's this thing about "being more alpha", alpha male's are usually born with a genetic predisposition to higher avg testosterone levels, and usually have character traits of masculinity(leadership, charisma, confidence). Making more money, won't make you more alpha. Do women look at Bill Gates or Brock Lesnar as an alpha male... That's a very deluded autistic cope. By the way, women are into hot sexy men when it come's to casual sex. When women pursue men with money, it's usually gold diggers. The only thing she wants is your money, nothing more. What will she do? use covert manipulation and deception and feed your fragile ego to reach her end goal. You really need some professional help.
(08-16-2019, 09:26 PM)vybe Wrote: "Yes, stupid incel, it's a forum about banging girls. How do you bang girls? By being more alpha. How are you more alpha? By earning more cash (can get more time to bang girls, better lifestyle, etc). Hence my thread to discernate the true alphas (me) from the rest (you, amongst others)."

Epitome of autism. What do people that suffer from narcissistic personality disorder do? they project. Thank's for letting everybody know your an incel. What's this thing about "being more alpha", alpha male's are usually born with a genetic predisposition to higher avg testosterone levels, and usually have character traits of masculinity(leadership, charisma, confidence). Making more money, won't make you more alpha. Do women look at Bill Gates or Brock Lesnar as an alpha male... That's a very deluded autistic cope. By the way, women are into hot sexy men when it come's to casual sex. When women pursue men with money, it's usually gold diggers. The only thing she wants is your money, nothing more. What will she do? use covert manipulation and deception and feed your fragile ego to reach her end goal. You really need some professional help.

You talk like a woman
(08-16-2019, 09:35 PM)winner Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 09:26 PM)vybe Wrote: "Yes, stupid incel, it's a forum about banging girls. How do you bang girls? By being more alpha. How are you more alpha? By earning more cash (can get more time to bang girls, better lifestyle, etc). Hence my thread to discernate the true alphas (me) from the rest (you, amongst others)."

You talk like a woman

Narcissists are also hyper sensitive to harsh forms of criticism. Women... you'll always struggle with them, and never achieve real success unless you change. Cope all you want... your probably used to it for this long anyways.
(08-16-2019, 08:58 PM)Kona Wrote: It would also be smart to post your account numbers and a copy of your photo id so we can really see who got the big bucks. 

Aloha!

I volunteer to run credit checks.
(08-16-2019, 09:48 PM)vybe Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 09:35 PM)winner Wrote:

You talk like a woman

Narcissists are also hyper sensitive to harsh forms of criticism. Women... you'll always struggle with them, and never achieve real success unless you change. Cope all you want... your probably used to it for this long anyways.

50% of your posts seem to be about psychology. There's a weird way you are talking, it doesn't sound very much like you're a man behind the screen, I can't put my finger on it exactly, but just a feeling. My gut feeling tells me you're either a woman or some sort of very high eostrogen skinny man who thinks he's clever but shuts the fuck up in real life for fear of getting punched in the face.

Seems like your IQ is too low to get what I mean by "money increases SMV". Apart from copy-pasting psychology definitions, do you have any self-worth, loser? No need to answer this question, I have the feeling you're not very high up in the food chain
More projection... More anger... More insecurities...

Get Help!

Your the last person to talk about IQ when actually you have a really low EQ.

You autistic fucks always have a pathological obsession with I.Q... but your socially retarded.
(08-16-2019, 09:13 PM)winner Wrote: Me :

- 26 years old tall white and handsome...

[Image: giphy.gif]

(08-16-2019, 09:13 PM)winner Wrote: Suits :

- Teaching english is the only skill he's developed over the years

No skillz, Le Jacques? C'est blu? On contraire!

This calls for an update!

[Image: 3ZvpouE.jpg]
(08-16-2019, 10:14 PM)vybe Wrote: More projection... More anger... More insecurities...

Get Help!

Your the last person to talk about IQ when actually you have a really low EQ.

You autistic fucks always have a pathological obsession with I.Q... but your socially retarded.

No surprise here reading this post. Empty meaningless words that people of low value will write to protect their egos : "self-projection", "autistic", "get help"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Good luck getting girls with this child mindset (if you're not a woman to begin with)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHE

HOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHO
^ triggered?

LMAO!

The laugh of the day.
[Image: gr1jCa0.jpg]
(08-16-2019, 10:38 PM)vybe Wrote: ^ triggered?

LMAO!

The laugh of the day.

Yep, very funny indeed. Sounds like you don't make much money huh
What I find interesting about this thread is that usually socially-inept people who are actually wealthy do not talk about how much they are worth in terms of their monthly salary.

If they're going to brag, it's going to be about how much their total worth is.

My guess is that winner/pussylicker has barely any savings (that's assuming that he isn't completely broke), recently got a pay bump and it all feels a little too anti-climatic without having other people congratulate him for what can best be described as average success.

Since he clearly doesn't have any friends in real life, his only choice is to come and start arguments with strangers on an Internet forum, hoping for hope, that his "success" will be acknowledged and commended.

In my personal experience, the best feeling in life is a job well done based on my own measure of success. That is satisfying even if no one else knows what I've achieved.