Hilarious RVF posts
(10-01-2019, 12:57 AM)Daryush Neubache Wrote: I think it's a universal truth that the more rep points you have the bigger retard you are.

Thanks.
(10-01-2019, 12:37 AM)Suits Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 12:13 AM)Orangutan Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 05:40 PM)Suits Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 07:38 PM)captain_shane Wrote: I've come to the conclusion that Roosh never really had any game.

Roosh is a very capable leader. He's got a natural charisma and a genuine realness about how he presents himself. The changes over the past few years aside, he had unmatched success in bringing together men of all walks of life and creating a community that had a lot of meaning to many of those who participated. Many of my best friends are guys I've met from RVF. Despite usually being in different countries, we keep in touch and continue to offer value to either others' lives.

It would be fair to same that Roosh himself wasn't an incredible game natural, but that's very much the point. His skill was in writing about his experiences as a guy who wasn't naturally successful with women who took at to another level through a willingness to trying new things and a commitment to bettering himself. That resonated very well with myself and others.

Not convinced by the Roosh is a natural leader part. He really comes off as a weirdo at times and / or manipulative. I preferred him when he wasn't trying to push a political agenda, when he was just doing his books and articles about pickup and travel.

He successfully created and led a large forum that was full of high quality men for several years. It took a while for that to develop, but it did happen steadily. It wasn't through manipulation or some sort of masterplan. Men were naturally drawn to Roosh's community due to the apparent authenticity they saw in him and his writing.

Even with the political/conspiracy-theory driven direction he has chosen, he is still looked to as a leader by men who are motivated by those things.

Normal people will never think he's a born leader. His ramblings about feminism and shit only motivate weirdos. That's what normal people will react like when they hear about him, like this girl :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tzaU27C_I4&t=7m35s

This famous "thought experiment" he's always rambling about like a maniac, whenever people ask him about his troll-article. I don't care about his rape article, but it's obvious he was always trying to get media attention to get more organic traffic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tzaU27C_I4&t=9m10s
(10-01-2019, 01:06 AM)Orangutan Wrote: Normal people will never think he's a born leader. His ramblings about feminism and shit only motivate weirdos.

Let's not get silly here.

I met several dozen forum members between 2013 and 2017. The vast majority were great people and somehow weren't put off by Roosh's "ramblings."

He is a skilled writer and his blog posts spoke to what many of us were experiencing at the time.
(10-01-2019, 01:11 AM)Suits Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 01:06 AM)Orangutan Wrote: Normal people will never think he's a born leader. His ramblings about feminism and shit only motivate weirdos.

I met several dozen forum members between 2013 and 2017. The vast majority were great people and somehow weren't put off by Roosh's "ramblings."

He is a skilled writer and his blog posts spoke to what many of us were experiencing at the time.

I'm not talking about his old articles and pick up books. That's what I liked. I'm talking about when he began to only write posts about politics starting from around 2015. Then he kinda stopped talking about pickup and sex, focusing instead on inceldom and resentment.
(10-01-2019, 01:21 AM)Orangutan Wrote:

I'm not talking about his old articles and pick up books. That's what I liked. I'm talking about when he began to only write posts about politics starting from around 2015. Then he kinda stopped talking about pickup and sex, focusing instead on inceldom and resentment.

Yes, there definitely was a change at a point.

But that doesn't mean that he isn't a capable leader with a certain natural charisma.
(10-01-2019, 01:25 AM)Suits Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 01:21 AM)Orangutan Wrote:

Yes, there definitely was a change at a point.

But that doesn't mean that he isn't a capable leader with a certain natural charisma.

Before around 2015 he was still doing normal stuff like posting on the travel thread, asking for info about places... At that time I don't think people were considering him like a leader. More like a cool guy who wrote books about bang and travel.

That's later, after 2015 that people began to compare him to a "leader", using Roosh gifs and all... BECAUSE those were the new weirdos who joined the forum for things different from travel and pickup. Only the weirdos made him a leader. Once you get out of the incel bubble, he's just a maniac rambling about "thought experiments".
Quote:Suits
Daryush Neubache Wrote:
I think it's a universal truth that the more rep points you have the bigger retard you are.

Thanks

Hey homie , I wasn't talking about you. Your reps are only 27 and Sam's are 300. He's 10 times more retarded than you !!!
(10-01-2019, 01:38 AM)Daryush Neubache Wrote:
Quote:Suits
Daryush Neubache Wrote:
I think it's a universal truth that the more rep points you have the bigger retard you are.

Thanks

Hey homie , I wasn't talking about you. Your reps are only 27 and Sam's are 300. He's 10 times more retarded than you !!!

I have 240 on RVF, about the tenth most repped and clearly the tenth most retarded.
This isn't an rvf post but it qualifies as hilarious !!!!!!

From Mylife.com:

Armine Valizadeh is 65 years old today because Armine's birthday is on 11/26/1953. Armine's Reputation Score is 2.20. Armine calls Silver Spring, MD, home. Armine Valizaveh, Armine Valizateh, Armine Valizadah, Valizadah Armine and Armine Valiadeh are some of the alias or nicknames that Armine has used. Armine's ethnicity is Caucasian, whose political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat; and religious views are listed as Jewish. Currently, Armine is divorced and has 2 kids. Other family members and associates include

(((Roosh))) , (((you))) have some explaining to do (((buddy))) !!!!!!
Now that's a plot twist!
If I get banned from RVF am I still able to see the travel and game section, as well as private messages?

I'd like to point out the selling of game books on that forum and see what the reaction is. I'd imagine it'll be a lot of cognitive dissonance.
(10-01-2019, 01:31 AM)Orangutan Wrote: Before around 2015 he was still doing normal stuff like posting on the travel thread, asking for info about places... At that time I don't think people were considering him like a leader. More like a cool guy who wrote books about bang and travel.

That's later, after 2015 that people began to compare him to a "leader", using Roosh gifs and all... BECAUSE those were the new weirdos who joined the forum for things different from travel and pickup. Only the weirdos made him a leader. Once you get out of the incel bubble, he's just a maniac rambling about "thought experiments".

That's around the same time he started his own political activities, setting up meetings etc.  He also steered ROK to be more political, in your face to get clicks.  Basically he sought out the autists.

I believe his books eventually got banned on Amazon, he got deplatformed from paypal so he took down ROK.

His character arc is like the reverse of Mike Cernovich.
That forum has become pure black pill poison. Roosh has had a mental breakdown and is taking everything he can with him.
When the travel section ended, I was done. There information there is gold, especially if you ignore that past six months or so when it started to decline.
The travel section was gold, and that's what kept me coming back to the forum for years. It helped me so much with logistics when figuring out where to rent an apartment in a new city. It also helped me get laid quite a bit. For example, before I visited Bali I read that I should go to the club Sky Garden. My first night out I went to Sky Garden, met a girl from Jakarta and banged. Small things like that added value and helped me have better trips.

It's also ridiculous how any small mention of anything unrelated to getting married is no longer welcome. Believe it or not, there are plenty of guys who end up marrying girls they have a one night stand with. RooshVForum has truly gone to shit.
(09-29-2019, 07:38 PM)captain_shane Wrote: I don't understand why Creepin and PappayaTapper keep posting on that site. It's an absolute joke at this point. Quite sad to see the fall from it's heyday. 

I find that odd as well.
They are starting to tear each other apart on the God Pill thread.  The inevitable result of a group of Medieval scholars arguing how many angels you can get on the end of a pin.
(10-01-2019, 10:10 AM)Hypno Wrote: That's around the same time he started his own political activities, setting up meetings etc.  He also steered ROK to be more political, in your face to get clicks.  Basically he sought out the autists.

I believe his books eventually got banned on Amazon, he got deplatformed from paypal so he took down ROK.

His character arc is like the reverse of Mike Cernovich.

He was between a rock and a hard place when the SJW feminist army came after him, with the rape apologist accusations and trying to ban his appearances. That's around the time he seemed to get into bed with the incel autists with fabricated lives and Stormfront retards. The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend.
Quote:Before your wife gave birth, did you get excited at the prospect of speaking down to others on this forum? The pride in your post is extremely high, especially for being a 2 week old father. There is a way to share the joy of fatherhood with others, or to give guidance, but this isn't it.

This is ERoosh responding to one of his forum members whose wife just gave birth to a baby girl. Man this dude is so BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER he's fucking seething with jealousy at this guy . How long before he goes ER?
(10-03-2019, 09:01 PM)Daryush Neubache Wrote:
Quote:Before your wife gave birth, did you get excited at the prospect of speaking down to others on this forum? The pride in your post is extremely high, especially for being a 2 week old father. There is a way to share the joy of fatherhood with others, or to give guidance, but this isn't it.

This is ERoosh responding to one of his forum members whose wife just gave birth to a baby girl. Man this dude is so BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER  he's fucking seething with jealousy at this guy .  How long before he goes ER?

How long until any of us give a shit? Let it go dude. We all know RVF is hitting a dead end and Roosh is trying desperately to salvage his source of income. You sound like you fantasized about having a three way with Roosh and Leonard and got shot down.

Lets talk about shit that matters.