Hilarious RVF posts
(12-09-2019, 04:37 AM)RIslander Wrote: And by the way Roosh, I Googled your sisters name and she looks like the woman your books suggest avoiding. A lack of cause leads me to believe death was due to suicide or drug overdose..

He has stated that she died of breast cancer: https://www.rooshv.com/goodbye-sister
(12-09-2019, 05:53 AM)Smash Wrote: [Image: YP26vui.jpg]

Ah, yes. Engaging in brutal violence against another person because they said something you don't like is definitely the lesser sin.
^ this guy got banned over there too didn’t he?
Personally I think you should leave this thread or another RVF venting thread open. Letting the guys vent in one specific thread is probably cathartic.
I was writing a post just as Rottenapple closed the thread... he agreed to open it for a couple minutes.

I retract my statement about Roosh's sister as it was in bad taste. I was pissed off and tossing back beers. It shouldn't have been said.

Also good to hear from you Atlant.
"Personally I think you should leave this thread or another RVF venting thread open. Letting the guys vent in one specific thread is probably cathartic."

That's what I thought as well, but it seems that that is impossible to be done here for some members. On top of that, it attracts guys who come here just for that, shitting on RVF yet not contributing anywhere else. This is a general trend I'm seeing from many guys, they want the old RVF back but are not willing to make the personal effort to make this forum grow, which is unfortunate. It can be as simple as copying a good thread you make over there or a datasheet that is still valid.

Anyway, I think it's time to move on.