Hilarious RVF posts
I know this thread is ambivalent, as we do want to be moving on, but I think some of the best posts need to be commemorated.

(08-15-2019, 01:30 PM)Aurini Wrote: ...
I suspect that the only people who care about this are fathers, and men inclined to fatherhood.

I see an 18 year old woman; yes, she's beautiful, but I also see a child.  I'd be hard pressed to date a woman that young if I met her at Church, and her parents approved of our marriage .  The maturity difference is just so far apart.

But the others out there - the hedonists, the social climbers - they see opportunity.  An opportunity for sex with a hottie, an opportunity to establish social dominance, an opportunity for the girl to use her 'money maker'.  Welcome to humanity.

This post has it all. Pomposity. Self-delusion. Aspersion cast on "hedonists." Complete lack of game. Blackballing of "humanity."

Like Aurini would EVER say no to an 18 year old, if he ever "met her at church." The fucking joker.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73614...pid2010657
Come on man, don't you think the Internet hasn't already been cruel enough to Aurini?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Davis_Aurini

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Sar..._J._Aurini

Does one man really deserve to be mocked this much?
OP, after his thread about his ugly face, now cares about random guys from forums.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INCEL ALERT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(08-15-2019, 06:01 PM)winner Wrote: OP, after his thread about his ugly face, now cares about random guys from forums.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INCEL ALERT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back pussylicker. Why don't you pull the baguette out of your ass and post on French froggie forum, you're banned here.
(08-15-2019, 06:46 PM)churros Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 06:01 PM)winner Wrote: OP, after his thread about his ugly face, now cares about random guys from forums. 

Welcome back pussylicker. Why don't you pull the baguette out of your ass and post on French froggie forum, you're banned here.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-15-2019, 04:33 PM)churros Wrote: I know this thread is ambivalent, as we do want to be moving on, but I think some of the best posts need to be commemorated.

(08-15-2019, 01:30 PM)Aurini Wrote: ...
I suspect that the only people who care about this are fathers, and men inclined to fatherhood.

I see an 18 year old woman; yes, she's beautiful, but I also see a child.  I'd be hard pressed to date a woman that young if I met her at Church, and her parents approved of our marriage .  The maturity difference is just so far apart.

But the others out there - the hedonists, the social climbers - they see opportunity.  An opportunity for sex with a hottie, an opportunity to establish social dominance, an opportunity for the girl to use her 'money maker'.  Welcome to humanity.

This post has it all. Pomposity. Self-delusion. Aspersion cast on "hedonists." Complete lack of game. Blackballing of "humanity."

Like Aurini would EVER say no to an 18 year old, if he ever "met her at church." The fucking joker.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73614...pid2010657

Is this thread going in the direction that you were hoping for?
Formerly known as Bluto.
I'll bite.

I'd be seriously reluctant to get to involved with any woman who, though legal to bang, was too young to legally drink with me.

What I wouldn't do is post on a men's forum trashing other men who did. "It's opportunistic, welcome to humanity"?

Yeah. If that's coming as a surprise, it's not the 18-year-old who is a child. By 18, she has her own agenda, too.

It's almost like women are people or something.
The problem with RVF is that a good portion of the members are deluded, narcissistic, sociopathic, entitled cunts that are completely oblivious to reality. Some of them are on the autism/aspergers spectrum. Empathy, and compassion are also foreign concepts. Roosh definately fits that criteria to a tee. Roosh really seem's like his own worst enemy. But he will use his psuedo intellectual babble to rationalize how society is crumbling, and it's the reason for all his problems.

These clowns will never take responsibility.

I remember Matt Forney who has a sexual market value of 2.5/10 thought Filipino women that he was really attractive, and he made a article bashing Indian women. Honestly the nerve of some of these people...

Now, some of the forum members are pretty solid guys. I remember a good amount of contributors that were not bitter misogynists, and blamed everything on western liberalism. Some men actually just wanted to make there sex lives better, make wonderful memories, travel abroad, network with other men, and etc. I'm very pro masculinity, and I believe men should self actualize there masculinity. But men should also be healthy, and balanced.

With that being said.

I never got this whole putting really physically attractive women on a pedastol. It's a pretty beta thing to do, and it's basically giving women all the power. I don't find anything masculine about that. Chasing a dream, can sometimes turn into a nightmare. Women do the choosing, and are responsible for the pre selection of men. These clown's are prisoners of there entitlement issues, and really have low emotional intelligence(EQ). I'm glad I don't visit that site anymore, but some of the forum members are awesome guys.
I think the name of this thread should have been:  "Unintentionally Hilarious RVF Posts."
agree with you about most of RVF. Lot of spergs over there.

Never put the pussy on a pedestal.
Big fat losers need a reality check, they need to look in the mirror and imagine fucking the female version of themselves. They go to SEA and bang some broke ass village girls who are desperate to get out of their 3rd world shit hole or at least be “sponsored” by some foreign guy.

I can guarantee these guys had no friends in high school unless they were geeks similar to themselves.
If we're going to talk about hilarious RVF posts, then little dark has to be mentioned first and foremost. However, when I want a good laugh, I go back to this thread.
(08-17-2019, 04:52 AM)SC87 Wrote: Big fat losers need a reality check, they need to look in the mirror and imagine fucking the female version of themselves. They go to SEA and bang some broke ass village girls who are desperate to get out of their 3rd world shit hole or at least be “sponsored” by some foreign guy.

I can guarantee these guys had no friends in high school unless they were geeks similar to themselves.

Let's not be shaming overseas bang excursions, here of all places. Not every girl you bang in SEA is a financially desperate village girl looking for a sponsor. A lot of them are merely bored students or office workers who want to hookup with travelling Westerners. And there's nothing especially wrong with banging poor girls anyway - why restrict your dating options to the rich or upper middle class? There are attractive girls from all socioeconomic backgrounds.
(08-17-2019, 10:47 PM)Rang off the Pipe Wrote: If we're going to talk about hilarious RVF posts, then little dark has to be mentioned first and foremost. However, when I want a good laugh, I go back to this thread.

Two things:

1. Awesome username. However, the goal should be to get the puck in the net net! haha. 
2. That Rooshv Thread is hilarious. Made me laugh out loud. I believe OP was being serious, but lack of experience coupled up with a bizarre experience led to him sounding like he was trolling. He should of ran with it and taken her right to the bathroom.
(08-18-2019, 12:07 AM)Ouroboros Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 04:52 AM)SC87 Wrote: Big fat losers need a reality check, they need to look in the mirror and imagine fucking the female version of themselves. They go to SEA and bang some broke ass village girls who are desperate to get out of their 3rd world shit hole or at least be “sponsored” by some foreign guy.

Let's not be shaming overseas bang excursions, here of all places. Not every girl you bang in SEA is a financially desperate village girl looking for a sponsor. A lot of them are merely bored students or office workers who want to hookup with travelling Westerners. And there's nothing especially wrong with banging poor girls anyway - why restrict your dating options to the rich or upper middle class? There are attractive girls from all socioeconomic backgrounds.

I was talking about guys like Matt Forney, would a half decent looking girl that isn’t desperate bang him? Obviously not.
^ Fair enough - I don't disagree
A real gem posted by Leonard today !!!!!!!

Der Juden will sell sell sell, move to the next host then buy up America at collapse prices. They'll arm, train and fund whatever bastards are willing to give them the lowest rate after the dust settles then use disposable Chinese goyim soldiers to enforce those deals the same way America has been enforcing their deals for the last 70+ years.

And in 50 years time the fat middle class Chinese will be looking at the skinny, bitter Americans and saying "they hate us cuz they aint us".
Quote:https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-41604...pid1592867

That's my entry for THE #1 GOAT RVF Post - from Kosko

She's got a lot of pics.

[Image: SSTb.jpg]

[Image: SSTe.jpg]

[Image: SSTc.jpg]
That booty sealed the deal for me.

Kosko's throat is scratch and dry as hell right now:

[Image: hibbertchug_original.gif?1370371486]

GRADE AAA USA PRIME RIB

Bitch is flames. Skanky and slutty, but non-ghetto and (appears) clean.

That booty is just is a bottle of Jack, cocaine, and a handful of rubbers away from a good damn night.

[Image: dUlNfC1.gif]
(08-18-2019, 03:56 PM)Daryush Neubache Wrote: A real gem posted by Leonard today !!!!!!!

Der Juden will sell sell sell, move to the next host then buy up America at collapse prices. They'll arm, train and fund whatever bastards are willing to give them the lowest rate after the dust settles then use disposable Chinese goyim soldiers to enforce those deals the same way America has been enforcing their deals for the last 70+ years.

And in 50 years time the fat middle class Chinese will be looking at the skinny, bitter Americans and saying "they hate us cuz they aint us".

I shouldn't have introduced the alternative conspiracy theory that the Chinese were behind Christchurch.

Of course the International Jew controls China. How else could that have possibly gone?
An entire thread of puritanical finger-wagging, with an especially fine contribution by our friend Neubache. The rank hypocrisy of this thread existing on the same forum as the Colombia, Philipines, and Thailand threads is just staggering.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73982...pid2015463