The Indonesia Thread
(05-03-2020, 01:34 AM)kaffir Wrote: Here you are cunt.

So you got there... today? 

Anywhere, except for India, with a billion people. A modified ticket stub and not a passport stamp. That you took a picture of for some reason. Moving the goalposts. 

You're an Asian guy conflating white wealth and foreigner hunters for actual attraction and long-term success. Please upload your penis. 

Mods, someone's wrong on the internet and I'm on tren.
Joined today....which troll came.back from a ban?
(05-03-2020, 02:04 AM)28Mackn Wrote: Joined today....which troll came.back from a ban?

It's Here Are Words by temporal association. This guy doesn't write South African to me, the dutch ramble like fuck. he speaks like a native North American.  

I used to troll on old men's Facebook posts, so I can't be hypocritical.
(05-03-2020, 02:02 AM)dingdongditch Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 01:34 AM)kaffir Wrote: Here you are cunt.

So you got there... today? 

Anywhere, except for India, with a billion people. A modified ticket stub and not a passport stamp. That you took a picture of for some reason. Moving the goalposts. 

You're an Asian guy conflating white wealth and foreigner hunters for actual attraction and long-term success. Please upload your penis. 

Mods, someone's wrong on the internet and I'm on tren.

I said I was here now. When I got here doesn't alter the truthfulness of that statement. So try not to sperg out on me alright. 

As for race,, I'm a (privileged) white man. 

I'm guessing youre some variety of shitskin which explains the whole white god factor denialism.
(05-03-2020, 12:15 AM)kaffir Wrote: I'm in Japan right now you tard.

Yes being white is an advantage anywhere in Asia, moreso in certain countries but an advantage everywhere nonetheless.

India is a different scenario and frankly a shithole that nobody of any race considers a gaming destination.

Outside India, Indian women definitely fancy the white ding dong. I could have banged quite a few of them in Saigon but I find most to be busted sadly.

I was happy to give the dingdong to an Indian woman without having to go to India to do it lol
(05-02-2020, 09:58 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote: Just curious, have any of you guys been to Papua New Guinea? If so, what did you make of it?

Playing with the idea of maybe living in Indonesia on the West side of New Guinea and then run a business in PNG. Seems like a complete shit hole though.

Seems like a very bad idea, and not even one you can realistically consider. From what I know, entry into Indonesian Papua as a foreigner is highly regulated. Jakarta is waging somewhat of a genocidal campaign there, and the region has been at war for decades. 

It ain't happening.
Never been myself but I know some people of mixed Papua background living in the Netherlands who tell me about these things. Supposedly it's possible to get into the main cities without a permit, but otherwise you do need one. Some of them have gone there in the past to see family and would like to go again, but they're very careful what with the violence going on. Even without personal risk to them, I think it would be hard for them to keep a cool head when seeing all the everyday injustice.

Not sure what a western person would want there except the natural beauty or if they have a personal connection with the place. What would be the added value of being based in the Indonesian-occupied half when wanting to do business in PNG (the eastern half)? The western half is a land under foreign occupation and subject to cultural genocide, the only difference with similar situations is you never hear about it on TV and the international community doesn't give a shit except other Melanesian islands.
Now that Indonesia has resumed domestic flights for non essential folks I thought it would be worth a try.

From Jakarta to Lombok only requirement was a rapid test within 3 days and to wear a mask during the flight. The official advise is to arrive 4 hours early however I was there around 2 and it was ample time, though my flight was 5AM.

In order to get to the check in area they ask to see result of your test, supposed to be printed however they accepted my result from the app.

At the check in counter they asked to see the result again. The whole airport was mask wearing though if you sat in the smoking area or dining areas in restaurants can wait mask free.

On boarding given a yellow health card to complete and the seats all left the middle row free.

Landing in Lombok had to line up to present the health card and show the negative result.

Now down in Kaliantan as the only guest having a few days of kitesurfing. Will have to get another test before attempting to get back to Jakarta on Monday.
I guess tests are fairly easy to come by now then?
Yea in Jakarta the tests are super easy to get. It was a make shift drive through clinic in a car park. About $20 and they had the result back before I had time to finish a drink.

Lombok seems to be less I will have to go to Mataram I think when I want to go back.
(06-19-2020, 10:57 PM)ralfmauersberger Wrote: "Snip" - Pun Intended

You need to find a new hobby!
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8540509]
Arrived back in Jakarta today from Lombok, they were checking for permission letters for entry/exit into Jakarta. Fortunately there is a row of convenience stores before the counter that have doors inside the terminal and to the outer taxi area so I was able to cut through without having an issue for arriving without said letter
(06-22-2020, 01:12 PM)JezzinJkt Wrote: Arrived back in Jakarta today from Lombok, they were checking for permission letters for entry/exit into Jakarta. 

So where is one supposed to get a permission letter from? Especially if a person is travelling within Indonesia. I can understand if a foreigner is entering the country, then he may be expected to get such a letter from the Indonesian embassy in their home country.
Good luck getting the letter. The website that you apply for it is awful, doesn’t load properly, doesn’t submit the completed form, not in English, only foreigner that can apply has to have a long term visa etc.

There is no option if you are on a tourist visa so I just hoped that the check points wouldn’t be strict and luckily they were haphazard as a lot of things here.