When a girl bails on a date
So I've had a few experiences on women bailing on dates... I wanted to hear from you guys on when is it ever okay to give the woman a chance for a second date or would I just save my self time if I just moved on to women who wwere actually more interested in me. For example... I and this girl made plans last night for 8:30...at 8:25 she ttexts me saying could we reschedule to the weekend that she has an assignment she hasn't finished  ( we are in the same college). I simply tell her that she should just bring her assignment to my place..she agrees but 40 minutes later I still haven't heard from her. I give her a call and she says she is still coming but she decided to finish the assignment first.. 30/40 minutes more go by and she calls me and ask can we just reschedule that she really has to study.. By now I'm getting pissed but I tell her to do what she wants . My big thing is I don't like wasting my time, the girl isn't even that hot.  I'd rather just never text her again and move on the chasing the other 4 billion women in the world...but I want to know if I'm being impatient.  If not please is there a criteria to follow?
I think you answered it with your 2nd to last sentence. One thing that stuck out was that she is offering an actual time (this weekend) that is more then some girls would do. I would give her this weekend and if she flakes move on to the 4 billion.
Bizzy,
Some women love to be chased and called and texted like mad, then there are some girls who like get unfinished business out of the way first. I think she knows your motives and is just seeing how far you would go and chase her. My advice, go cold and stop texting or calling she would be wandering what happened if she is interested. 

Now when that happens read the situation correctly and escalate if needs be, if she is interested and is not playing games it won't be that hard because she has made the time for you and she is expecting you to escalate. 

If she doesn't move on to the 4 Billion, trust me she is just but a tiny spec of sand on the shore.
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
(03-15-2017, 01:47 PM)Shaen Wrote: I think you answered it with your 2nd to last sentence.  One thing that stuck out was that she is offering an actual time (this weekend) that is more then some girls would do. I would give her this weekend and if she flakes move on to the 4 billion.

True true.

(03-15-2017, 02:26 PM)DAone27 Wrote: Bizzy,
Some women love to be chased and called and texted like mad, then there are some girls who like get unfinished business out of the way first. I think she knows your motives and is just seeing how far you would go and chase her. My advice, go cold and stop texting or calling she would be wandering what happened if she is interested. 

Now when that happens read the situation correctly and escalate if needs be, if she is interested and is not playing games it won't be that hard because she has made the time for you and she is expecting you to escalate. 

If she doesn't move on to the 4 Billion, trust me she is just but a tiny spec of sand on the shore.

Thanks man
Yeah you should try again for sure. Sometimes things happen. I have slept with a ton of girls who had flaked on the first date. I don't think much about it honestly, as long as she seems interested in meeting. But what I do always do for the tries after the first, is have her meet you close to your apartment and don't even get dressed until she shows up. You will make her wait a bit and don't have to waste your time at some meetup location this way. If she complains about you being late just tease her about making an educated guess she would be 4 hours late.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(03-16-2017, 11:45 AM)20Nation Wrote: have her meet you close to your apartment and don't even get dressed until she shows up. 

This advice is especially useful in Latin American countries (Brazil specifically), have them send you when they're almost there because else you'll waste a lot of time.
I'll add to this and say that you have to double book in places like USA or Colombia, every single time I double book, one girl falls off (I bang her later though) and the other one comes through.

You'll feel invincible, cocky and when your pipeline is full, you'll hope somedays some don't show up, or shoot for a threesome.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I've been stood up, cancelled on, walked out on...I generally try not to invest too much until a woman has invested something or I have developed a rapport with her. I've also come to realize that it's better for me to pick places and things I want to do and shape the date around that. For example, if there's a restaurant I want to try I'll invite a woman and even if she doesn't show, says no or cancels I'm eating at a place I want. Or if I'm out of town and meet a woman it's no big deal if she doesn't show up for a drink, ice cream or whatever because I'm going to be doing what I like to do anyway. 

In my experience there's no shame in giving a chick another chance. You've already been though the worse so no big deal if she cancels or stands you up again. Time constraints do necessitate double booking or at least scheduling something for later in the day. FWIW I haven't done much dating lately since I get to have my daughter more but I've had some success playing the time constraint card with women in the past.
(04-18-2017, 02:30 AM)DNiceNSmooth Wrote: I'm not ashamed to admit that I've been stood up, cancelled on, walked out on...I generally try not to invest too much until a woman has invested something or I have developed a rapport with her. I've also come to realize that it's better for me to pick places and things I want to do and shape the date around that. For example, if there's a restaurant I want to try I'll invite a woman and even if she doesn't show, says no or cancels I'm eating at a place I want. Or if I'm out of town and meet a woman it's no big deal if she doesn't show up for a drink, ice cream or whatever because I'm going to be doing what I like to do anyway. 

In my experience there's no shame in giving a chick another chance. You've already been though the worse so no big deal if she cancels or stands you up again. Time constraints do necessitate double booking or at least scheduling something for later in the day. FWIW I haven't done much dating lately since I get to have my daughter more but I've had some success playing the time constraint card with women in the past.

Thanks man
If a girl cancels a scheduled first meetup and she does not apologise for her mistake, I move on. I rename her on whatsapp as "no contact"
Such girls won't feel guilty for fooling me on second meetup. I don't give a second chance to such girls.

If she did apologise, I usually give her a second chance, but she must show up near my place, or I just ask her if she wants to "chill and watch TV" at my place. If she's not down to that, she turns "no contact" as well.

I imposed on myself this no contact rule some months ago and I'm happier than before although I surely missed some bangs.
(03-16-2017, 03:20 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 11:45 AM)20Nation Wrote: have her meet you close to your apartment and don't even get dressed until she shows up. 

This advice is especially useful in Latin American countries (Brazil specifically), have them send you when they're almost there because else you'll waste a lot of time.

a girl in rio saying im almost there could mean 2-3 hours
Chinese girls are usually pretty dependable.

Malaysian girls flake about 50% of the time. Never worth following up with the ones that do.
(04-21-2017, 11:31 AM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: If a girl cancels a scheduled first meetup and she does not apologise for her mistake, I move on. I rename her on whatsapp as "no contact"
Such girls won't feel guilty for fooling me on second meetup. I don't give a second chance to such girls.

If she did apologise, I usually give her a second chance, but she must show up near my place, or I just ask her if she wants to "chill and watch TV" at my place. If she's not down to that, she turns "no contact" as well.

I imposed on myself this no contact rule some months ago and I'm happier than before although I surely missed some bangs.

Excellent advice, really you should never be meeting a girl far from your place anyways, and if they do flake on the first date no need to get emotional just make it a zero date bang next time or next, to let her know she has been downgraded.
You'll make life alot easier for yourself if you stick with women that like you. I send like a broken recorder, but most autistic/aspergers sociopathic cold approachers just don't get it. Why do you think this pua crap has just low success rates.

WOMEN DO THE CHOOSING

Women have the power, and learn to embrace it. Sticking with women that like you, you'll end up with more power, and save time. Most men that chase "beautiful" women, usually have fragile ego's and spend there whole lives chasing something that keeps running away even faster. Drop your narcissistic entitlement, figure out your market, and achieve success.
(09-06-2019, 02:41 AM)vybe Wrote: You'll make life alot easier for yourself if you stick with women that like you. I send like a broken recorder, but most autistic/aspergers sociopathic cold approachers just don't get it. Why do you think this pua crap has just low success rates.

WOMEN DO THE CHOOSING

Women have the power, and learn to embrace it. Sticking with women that like you, you'll end up with more power, and save time. Most men that chase "beautiful" women, usually have fragile ego's and spend there whole lives chasing something that keeps running away even faster. Drop your narcissistic entitlement, figure out your market, and achieve success.

Cold pickup works great if you can deal with rejection. I usually don't have the guts to cold approach but when i've done some bootcamps and daygame sessions I was suprised by how receptive girls are. "PUA stuff" having low success rate? So what are you exacty trying to say? That you should just not do shit and somehow pussy will fall on your lap? LMAO

Also what does your response even have to do with this post? Girls flake and play games all the times including with guys they are very interested, even the hunkiest 6 foot 2 brad with a 6 pack, a 8 figure bank account and a 12 inch cock deals with these types of games, he's asking for how to deal with the flaky behavior. 

Which by the way i'd say the advice of some of the other posts here is on point, never set a date more then 1km from your house, set multiple dates at one night, don't get too caught up if she flakes and have alternative plans, and don't keep texting her. Also if she flakes but offers alternative dates, then set it but be even more stringent on coming straight to your house or very close by since if she flakes once chance of 2nd flake is exceptionally high.
(09-06-2019, 02:41 AM)vybe Wrote: You'll make life alot easier for yourself if you stick with women that like you. I send like a broken recorder, but most autistic/aspergers sociopathic cold approachers just don't get it. Why do you think this pua crap has just low success rates.

WOMEN DO THE CHOOSING

Silly guy, women only think they do the choosing.

Success for women is reproduction. For men, it's reproduction or accomplishment. 

Women's timeline for success is about 20 years: 12/13 - 35

Men's timeline for success is 70 years: 20-90

"Game" is just understanding human behavior. 

25 year old prime Jessica Alba 1-2 years before she get's wifed up.

Strauss runs game the second he arrives. He focuses his entire attention on Jimmy, completely shutting out Alba. He's put directly on the spot with a huge shit test from Jimmy telling him to Pickup Alba right then and there. He flips the script and runs game without either of them knowing it by asking her to name 3 qualities about herself other than her looks. Chump Jimmy drooling the entire time acting like an omega saying bs like "why isn't your face on the book, because if a guy like you can get girls dur dur"

Strauss runs this like a master, even with his weird nasally voice. He even tells everyone exactly what he's doing: Flipping the script and getting the girl to qualify herself to him. 

Does that sound like the girl choosing? 

Alpha fucks: Guy is prize

Beta Bucks:  Girl is prize

Girls "like" people who "like" them for reasons other than their pussy. Why do you think they enjoy being around gays so much?

Strauss understands this. He asks girls open ended questions about themselves and then compliments them on those deeper emotional qualities. He can then run disqualifiers and get the girl chasing him.
Massive cope buddy. What I say is rooted in evolutionary biology. Women pre-select men that they date and have sex with. It's a fact. The more you embrace this, the further you will go with women.

Game is such a insignificant part of the equation. Looks, Money, Status, Emotional Intelligence, Social Skills, Social Calibration, and Game. That would be the total package.

What you see on television, doesn't reflect reality. Game really is just the manipulation and deception of a false perception of higher value. How far can that really go all alone?

Why is this forum filled with white guys that love going to Asian and Latin countries? Because women in these countries have a preference for white men. That's why men of other races won't achieve equivalent success since there less desirable. Also, you have less competition compared to western countries.

https://theblast.com/c/neil-strauss-divorce

He's getting a divorce, seem's like he's just a rich beta provider.
(09-06-2019, 04:31 PM)vybe Wrote: Massive cope buddy. What I say is rooted in evolutionary biology. Women pre-select men that they date and have sex with. It's a fact. The more you embrace this, the further you will go with women.

Game is such a insignificant part of the equation. Looks, Money, Status, Emotional Intelligence, Social Skills, Social Calibration, and Game. That would be the total package.

What you see on television, doesn't reflect reality. Game really is just the manipulation and deception of a false perception of higher value. How far can that really go all alone?

Why is this forum filled with white guys that love going to Asian and Latin countries? Because women in these countries have a preference for white men. That's why men of other races won't achieve equivalent success since there less desirable. Also, you have less competition compared to western countries.

https://theblast.com/c/neil-strauss-divorce

He's getting a divorce, seem's like he's just a rich beta provider.

If you want to believe women do the choosing, good luck with that.  Life's a lot more fun when you don't chase. I suggest trying it out.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't believe... I know women do the choosing. It's a fact. It's been a reality for me since grade school. Women have liked me first, before I liked them. It's always been that way, and it will always be that way until I die. Buddy, I don't chase women .. They choose me, and I close.

Simple.
(09-06-2019, 10:42 PM)vybe Wrote: I don't believe... I know women do the choosing. It's a fact. It's been a reality for me since grade school. Women have liked me first, before I liked them. It's always been that way, and it will always be that way until I die. Buddy, I don't chase women .. They choose me, and I close.

Simple.

So if an ugly woman chooses you, what happens next?
By saying women choose men, you are implying (even by your logic) that men don't choose at all and thus have to accept a fatty for instance?