Roosh forum - exiles & refugees (1 June 2019 - RVF becomes exclusively pro-bible)
(06-01-2019, 06:48 PM)Daryush Neubache Wrote: Hey gents ,
I heard a rumor that if High Rep alphas go into a Starbucks , their rep points plus  $5.50  gets them a Venti vanilla spice latte. Can anyone confirm this ?

High rep alphas don't hang out in Starbucks. They prefer craft brew establishments.
(06-01-2019, 07:55 PM)Suits Wrote:
I heard a rumor that if High Rep alphas go into a Starbucks , their rep points plus  $5.50  gets them a Venti vanilla spice latte. Can anyone confirm this ?

High rep alphas don't hang out in Starbucks. They prefer craft brew establishments.

I still owe you a flight of beers, don't think I forgot.
(06-01-2019, 08:07 PM)kaotic Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 07:55 PM)Suits Wrote:

I still owe you a flight of beers, don't think I forgot.

I'm leaning towards having a basil oregano pilsner, a vanilla bacon infused porter, a hearty farmhouse ale inspired by the southern Italian varieties of 1930 Depression era and a pancake & syrup toned wheat beer.
I am Nemencine.

You all know the story at RVF.

Nice to be here.
Wow Nemencine dude, great to see you here. You were around mostly before my time, but enjoyed your posts on old threads
(06-01-2019, 09:31 PM)Nemencine Wrote: I am Nemencine.

Nice to be here.

sounds intriguing, could you expand on the story?
Hi. My name is Kona. 

Aloha!
Kona has been verified by me.

I said tell me something only Kona would know, he said "white people get off my island"

done, confirmed.
Only one day into the new era of the RVF, and there are barely any new posts/threads in the 'Game' section. Everything being discussed is in 'Politics' and 'Everything Else'.
(06-01-2019, 09:48 PM)GlobalMan Wrote: Wow Nemencine dude, great to see you here. You were around mostly before my time, but enjoyed your posts on old threads

Thank you, Global Man. I am honoured by your comments. I will try and contribute where and when I can. But I am far more interested in meeting up with members this year. Cobra is #1 on my list.

(06-02-2019, 08:04 AM)greekgod Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 09:31 PM)Nemencine Wrote: I am Nemencine.

Nice to be here.

sounds intriguing, could you expand on the story?

The the story at RVF? Nothing that interesting:https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73256.html . Roosh's pre-midlife crisis...Who knows.... Good riddance; I wish Roosh the best.

Me? I just wanna fuck bitches, travel and stack even more paper. Simple and straightforward.

I read the rules of this forum: https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show....php?tid=6
^^^ Thank the Gods, ten times over. I hope these rules never change, and that they are enforced with a totally merciless and ruthless ferocity.

regards,

Nemencine
I'm not a "refugee" as my RVF account is unbanned and I mainly lurk there anyway. Occasionally I drop some posts, otherwise I'm very much still learning when it comes to game. I shared some thoughts with regard to the RVF changes here. It got some good responses but I don't want to let it go to my head. I'm far more interested in tapping the vast amount of knowledge that has been produced from all corners of the "manosphere". Not so much in the "manosphere's" inward-turned, gossip aspects.

I respect Roosh's work thus far and he has the right to run his platforms as he sees fit. Then others have the right to find other platforms. I'm interested in both game and travel (for the purpose of banging) as well as more esoteric subjects. So for the former, I have bookmarked this place in addition to the vast archive that RVF still is (and hopefully it will continue to supply some actionable advice, even if it's in couched terms).

I also don't intend to post here a great deal, but I saw there were some concerns in this thread over names of RVF members being falsely used here, and I want to protect my username, as it were, just in case I ever do want to create more content. Sounds paranoid, but it's not unwarranted in regard to all the shit flies that start buzzing around at the smallest whiff of "manosphere" drama.
I found it ironic his shift occurred when he was massively discounting his old books and selling them in bulk just to get a few sales.

I think he will write a Christian book and make a lot of money off it. Even though his old books weren't making him money anymore, he will wail that he "gave up everything" and "bravely sacrificed" his reputation when in reality he had tapped out all the money he was ever going to make from pua.
(05-31-2019, 07:17 PM)The Father Wrote: the only way one could make an informed judgement about a poster would be his knowledge of advanced financial matters.  That would prove he's either someone with money to invest, or at very least an accredited professional in the field.  And I did just that:  I gave you all an insight last night about today's pending market meltdown, and I challenged Suits

You are a Monday morning quarterback posting after the markets move, trying to impress broke, young, travel bums with your financial acumen.
(06-01-2019, 05:37 AM)Hey Ouroboros Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 05:22 AM)Scotian Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 07:02 PM)SpecialEd Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 04:43 PM)Scotian Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 11:48 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: ^Werent you the IRT that gave me a neutral rep point and then edited it with a rant like a month later lol?

Take this type of old beef to PMs guys or better yet just move on with your lives.

I was pointing out the irony of him throwing the kitchen sink at roosh while engaging in such petty behavior. Not a fan of roosh myself but calling him a thief is a bit much. 

And frankly scotian you didnt make your first post here until a couple days ago. Aside from being a peculiar choice for mod, perhaps its better to take some cues from people who've actually been actively contributing here the last 2 years.

Good job pulling rank captain Sped, two years eh, I see that you’ve amassed an impressive amount of rep here, it must be that charming personality of yours.

It's clear that having a high number of rep points on here is more an indicator of how popular you were back on the rvf, it says nothing about how much you have contributed on this forum. No one really gave a shit about rep points until last week.

Actually that was one of the nice things about this place, that it wasn't some silly popularity contest. Posts were judged by their content, not by where the poster stood in the forum hierarchy. Nor were users harangued for not having met up with anyone (which isn't such an easy thing to do if you don't live in one of the relatively few cities with a high concentration of forum members).

Political talk and race-baiting weren't the only toxic things about the rvf...

(06-02-2019, 04:05 PM)klh Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 07:17 PM)The Father Wrote: the only way one could make an informed judgement about a poster would be his knowledge of advanced financial matters.  That would prove he's either someone with money to invest, or at very least an accredited professional in the field.  And I did just that:  I gave you all an insight last night about today's pending market meltdown, and I challenged Suits

You are a Monday morning quarterback posting after the markets move, trying to impress broke, young, travel bums with your financial acumen.
I ain’t broke bro, I have a pretty decent career, lots of other high earners here including a couple of millionaires that I know of, we’re a diverse crowd, diversity is our strength!
Hello, I'm ShuaiGe from RVF, this name was already taken here so I'll use this one. RIP RVF, actually to be honest i think that roosh will return to his ways after a while, or not, who knows, wish him well
(06-02-2019, 05:05 PM)老司机 Wrote: Hello, I'm ShuaiGe from RVF, this name was already taken here so I'll use this one. RIP RVF, actually to be honest i think that roosh will return to his ways after a while, or not, who knows, wish him well

If you're the real ShuaiGe you should be able to kick off the fake one using your name, I'd definitely suggest hitting up the mods so they confirm your account.
I'm really disappointed in how few results there are on Google Images for gifs of people fighting their own evil twins to the death.
(06-02-2019, 04:05 PM)klh Wrote:

[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-31-2019, 02:51 PM)blackfriar Wrote: Roosh conversion interview with Donovan Sharpe, on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4AhIB8xEMA

I feel like this explained nothing. Roosh came out the gates hard like he did during RapeGate, but it was much more effective back then, since he actually had something to say. Now he's just taking the tough guy pose about converting to God but without even himself understanding why.

When you think about it, it's pretty hilarious. On the one hand, he's all about that traditionalism and gender roles. On the other, he behaves like a degenerate and fucks anything that moves. Can you imagine the cognitive dissonance? I'd say the mushrooms/family death just made the levy finally break.

A side effect of strict moderation is that actual debate died long ago on that forum. The result was empty dogma and pseudo-politics bullshit, which was in no way equipped to deal with real life crises like the one Roosh faced.

Think about this. Roosh basically posts tabloid garbage on everything else forum to generate clicks. And then bases a politics which is not based on the world, but on tabloids! For fuck sake, get a grip. How is this better than the MSM?

Don't get me started on the Jordan Peterson and Vox stuff.
(06-02-2019, 07:00 PM)Jetset Wrote: I'm really disappointed in how few results there are on Google Images for gifs of people fighting their own evil twins to the death.

I hope this counts (start at 14:47):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tm_2ZNOzsw

"It's easy to swing another's dick through thorns." 
- Croatian proverb