How many of you guys are doing day game right now?
I second Crave, that's what worked for me. You need a system.

As a beginner, also gotta disagree again with Battalion, you should NOT think twice. You will weasel out of approaching if you do this.

Some other tips:
1) Try going indirect as you first learn. "Day Bang" by Roosh was my start.
2) Reward yourself for approaching, also a Roosh trick. IIRC he only allowed himself to have his favorite coffee if he accomplished his daily goals.
3) When you do weasel out of an approach, think of an actual weasel - negative reinforcement.
4) If you do think twice, have a phrase that gets you to approach anyway. "Fuck it" "why not" "we're not here to have fun" have been mine.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
Certainly true that weaseling out might happen if you think twice as a true beginner but thinking of longer term I find it saving my own energy and approaching with better mood and more motivated when I really like her (not just talking to her because she's has two legs and a long hair). 5 motivated approaches are better than 15 spam approaches. At least I don't enjoy to tell them the same usual things that many times a day.
I think what Battailon means is filtering who you approach and be sure you are really attracted to her so that you don't waste your energy to finally find out you aren't really into her...I agree on this but sometimes a chick seems attractive and when you start talking to her you see she's dumb/aggressive/has no charm...so sometimes you need to talk to her to figure her out.

Regarding following a plan or script, it is useful when you start but once you get used to it you become like a musician who knows his music score by heart and starts improvising, that's the beauty of it and why I enjoy it, the key is to know where you're going and keeping the lead.
Im not really sure about this system thing. Sure, its always good to know what to say, or to say something. But in my opinion, in 90% the decisive point is weather the girl is into you (or into the situation + your appearance) or not. In 5%, you hit a sweet spot by what you are saying, but this is more a mix of good luck and feeling for people and less game. 5% perhaps you can have a minimum influence with game. But mostly its about not fucking up. Just being a normal dude. Girls especially in day game can get scared easily as they don't trust. So throwing negs around or being overly confident will be contra productive in most cases. A fun and playful vibe helps, of course. Most of the girls from day game I talked to after sex would stress that they just found me good looking and are solo, so they thought why not?

I have tried a lot of different things in day game and for me apart from looks and charisma there just isn't one common factor for success. IMO game is much overrated in general, especially day game.

Have balls, maximize your looks, appear confident, have a fun vibe and be yourself - that's the mindset that helps the most

Those guys who are talking about a system - in my opinion it just helps to become more confident and less insecure, thats what really helps, not necessarily the system itself. Even though I agree, Krausers book is a good read!
(02-17-2021, 05:15 PM)lika91 Wrote: Those guys who are talking about a system - in my opinion it just helps to become more confident and less insecure, thats what really helps, not necessarily the system itself. Even though I agree, Krausers book is a good read!

Yes I think that's what they are talking about as the first guy who mentioned a "system" was answering to a guy who says he has anxiety. Yes there is no magic script that will get you laid, this system thing is for a newbee who doesn't know what to say. 

You are right on the looks and charisma being important however there are guys who aren't good looking and still get results with daygame. Being funny, having a good sense of observation and an ability to "profile" your target can help you to know on which buttons to press to touch her even if initially she doesn't find you attractive, for guys like this it is not only having balls but real skills.
I witnessed some of them in action and seen average dudes pull hotties where goofy chads were blown out.

Game won't matter that much for a chad, for an average dude it can save his sexual life Smile
Plenty of good advice above, only thing I'd add is to drill down on the main fear.

Are you mainly worried about rejection by the girl? Ridicule from bystanders? Running out of things to say? etc.

Then, for example, if it's the last, there's no harm in taking the advice to have a 'script' in mind - not that you'll actually use it that much but you'll probably approach more if you feel like you've got something to fall back on.
(02-13-2021, 11:38 PM)New Ice Age Wrote: Just stared with daygame in the last few days here in Berlin. So far things are working out not bad, girls are pretty open. Didn't have any negative experiences so far, no harsh blowout or anything like that. Will report with mores details in a few days.

Hi, just wanted to give a brief update on my daygame progress:

Yesterday first lay from daygame since I started again. Ukrainian girl, 21, hot.

Generally daygame in Berlin feels pretty good right now, girls are open and easy to talk to. I actually think now with Covid is a very good time to do daygame, you can feel that many girls have been missing social interactions and meeting people.

I'll continue daygame and let you know on how things are progressing.
For members who are in cities where many people are wearing masks both inside and outdoors, how are you incorporating this into your approaches?
I go without mask in Mexico City. Girls look often much worse without mask so it's a lottery. Never affected my approaches going maskless.
@LeBeau no changes for me, aside from sometimes asking them to remove it "to hear them better" as a small compliance test.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
Sometimes the mouthy reality can be shocking. Its actually insane how many girls have beautiful eyes but thats about it.
Yeah it surprises me time after another that their lower face is almost always way worse than their eyes and forehead. Should be more enjoyable experience to game after this mask comedy ends.
(02-25-2021, 11:25 AM)AirWaves Wrote: @LeBeau no changes for me, aside from sometimes asking them to remove it "to hear them better" as a small compliance test.
This. No mask, I talk. Mask, no talk.
amsterdam seems fine, a lot of girls seem to be craving for some adventure. ive gotten really good reactions lately even with my opens being rusty af
What I have realized is that pretty much all western big cities. All the girls are hooked up, they all have boyfriends and side dudes plus orbiters
Extremely ugly girls are available but who wants them....Exactly.
Now getting laid is no problem. Allot of these girls are Cheaters, especially if you're a good looking confident guy you can bang. That's the most common results from day game now

But my point is since the pandemic girls are barely available now, their all in relationships. Online girls are picky just their bored. I'm not a big fan of online. It's way easier then daygame though.

So overall little bit disencouraging to day game in first world cities right now because of quality. Pre covid would meet all sorts of single girls. Relationships, mini relationships. Roster was amazing. Now it's mainly hoes and leftovers.
After a year and a half hiatus (more or less) I'm going to get back into seriously doing DG, Online just hasn't been giving me what I want. Guys, how are your IRL vs online results these days?

(03-04-2021, 05:31 AM)Cazhyphd Wrote: What I have realized is that pretty much all western big cities. All the girls are hooked up, they all have boyfriends and side dudes plus orbiters
Now getting laid is no problem. Allot of these girls are Cheaters, especially if you're a good looking confident guy you can bang. That's the most common results from day game now

But my point is since the pandemic girls are barely available now, their all in relationships. Online girls are picky just their bored. I'm not a big fan of online. It's way easier then daygame though.

So overall little bit disencouraging to day game in first world cities right now because of quality. Pre covid would meet all sorts of single girls. Relationships, mini relationships. Roster was amazing. Now it's mainly hoes and leftovers.

TBF the west was never easy to get hot girls, I guess covid just was an accelerant.
(03-04-2021, 05:31 AM)Cazhyphd Wrote: What I have realized is that pretty much all western big cities. All the girls are hooked up, they all have boyfriends and side dudes plus orbiters

Can't agree with this. Depends on your location though. I'm in Berlin, here daygame is working quite well for me. I think it's easier than online game. I mean, it's harder to actually do daygame, for sure, but results are way better. Also you have more control.

A friend of mine (PUA coach) has been having quite many direct lays from daygame the last few weeks. He's a machine though.

Don't get too discouraged man. Keep approaching, and maybe even (if you can) figure out a way to relocate if you really feel like the west sucks (By the way, it absolutely does suck. Especially the anglosphere).
After a year hiatus I've started approaching again just a bit here in CDMX, or at least not chickening out on the easiest of approaches (sitting next to girl at coffee shop, my dog approaches the girl etc).

I think a lot of dudes don't do any daygame because they think you have to go immediately to advanced expert level just chasing down a hottie down the sidewalk asking her where the local pet shop is or break into a set of 2 girls sitting in a table with her mom. That takes basketball size cojones that 99% of us men don't have, and thats ok.

I know a lot of us are rusty with daygame due to covid so my advice is start with the softballs, and you'll be surprised how many of them you get each week such as:

*Girl is alone and sitting near you at coffee shop, bus, subway, etc.
*Dog does the initial approach either to girl or her dog (try and shift convo away from dog as quickly as possible)
*Something about a girls clothes, style or what she is doing gives you an easy indirect opener. For example I saw a girl playing with a weird toy in my airbnb apartment pool the other day that looked like a fat frisbee but really small and flew in a weird way, easy opener to ask her about it.
*This one is very latam or foreigner specific, but a foreigner is having trouble with Spanish (or substitute local language), this is the easiest softball ever if you speak the language well plus major DHV, plus its good Karma, helping someone who is struggling regardless.
*Girl has a dog, you have a dog.
*Its a neighbor or girl you've "seen around" but just never said anything to. Easiest opener ever like "you live here right, I think I've seen you around" etc

Then you can move into intermediate level, like there isn't an "easy in" but she gave you "the eyes" when you're passing by, something that happens to me a lot when wearing something showing off my muscles like a tank top, but I'm usually too chicken to approach. The gym is actually surprisingly "medium level" as well as you can ask to use whatever they're using etc. Pre-covid when I was less rusty I did a lot of gym approaches, it never led to direct lays as these girls were the top shelf of Condesa (mostly Eastern European and Brazilian models that strictly only date ppl in modeling / film), but did help me in an indirect way as it led to models with 50k followers following me and other girls seeing that that also follow those women. Never criticize a girl on her form though, always compliment it no matter how awful it is lol. (unless she asked you for help on her form, something that happens form time to time in Colombia or Brazil but never had a girl approach me in Mexico at the gym)

I think eventually you can work your way up to a tough cold approach, but I like working my way in baby steps. Otherwise I just end up taking a daygame class with some coach who has me approach 50 girls on the subway tracks in one day giving me this horrible pit in my stomach with so much pressure and I end up giving up on daygame altogtether.

The truth is though, daygame is not for the weak. The leads are generally very weak as, unlike tinder, 80%+ of the girls you approach you'll find are not even in the market (they don't really like you, or have a BF), so yes, give yourself a pat on the back when you got that girls IG, but really you'd need to get the IG/Whatsapp of 10+ girls to get to 1 date, but if its a really hot girl that wasn't on tinder, it could all be worth it. Plus its just good practice in life.
Another thing
Is it fine to refuse ig/Instagram exchange and just move on
Allot of girls offer to add on Instagram instead of exchanging phone number. I take it as a sign of she's not that interested. Which usually is the case. Of course you can still work it out from Instagram but I'm really low-key and not a fan of online/ Instagram

You guys are making it seem like I'm missing out by not getting the Instagram. Which I don't agree with. Even though ig is the new normal

Its totally backwards , I met you in person why would I take it online now, where the point of online is to meet in person asap