The Vietnam Thread
Rick,

There are a lot of people here without degree working.

If you are willing to put in the work, you can carve out a decent life here.

My advice,

Always be checking Facebook groups for jobs. Seek out, meet and network with other teachers, this will help you get a job. Don't just wing your jobs. Especially in the beginning. Need to apply yourself as it can be cut throat and another person could take your job if you are not on top of shit. Also, make a lot of Vietnamese friends and build up private lessons. If you are good they will recommend you to their friends. Also, check for online teaching jobs.
I will take that advice. How hard is it to get to the $20 an hour bracket without a degree?

I know I'm guaranteed a minimum of $15 no matter what which is about $5 more than I'm making now in a western country.
Probably not easy, but then again you might can lie as many places dont actually check it.

5 dollars more and way cheaper lol

Seems like a no brainer.

Also forgot, gotta pound the pavement once you are here. Drive or ride around an area looking for language centers. Go in dressed well and hand in your CV.

Do that with the other steps I mentioned and you will have plenty of work.
I've been having trouble finding a decent part-time gig in Saigon, but I've only been actively looking for 2 or so weeks. Hanoi supposedly has a lot more jobs than here, but I hear the locals are less enthused about whites there. Girl I recently fucked was from there though.

Btw, on a date with a 19 yr old. Hit up a Starbucks. All the other foreign dudes I've seen today were alone or with white chicks. Even fit & young good looking dudes. You'd expect these guys to be hanging around young, hot Viet chicks?
Most foreign dudes are tourists who travel with other white girls. Even a large percentage of teachers and expats live in a bubble.
They dont know what they are missing hehe
carpe diem
(07-23-2017, 01:24 PM)prisonbreak Wrote: They dont know what they are missing hehe

Outside of the pretty face and submissive personality, the sex is substandard. 

Most Asian girls can not take Western cock. I am as average as the come in both length and girth and most girls can not take it doggy style for very long. 

Some even try to run away during missionary. 

Annoying as fuck.
I've never had this issue. Got long dick with shitty girth other than base which is probably just excess ballsack if we are being honest about it.

Then again I'm nearly always pushing for anal so I guess when I focus on the vag it's a relief.

Do you remember threesacharm on NN forum? Same dude is on phalloboards under different name (legit dick enlargement site) dude used PMMA and posted pics. Increased his girth from 5 to 7.5 inches. Thinking of getting it myself.
Lol, Rick, I missed your posts man...

I actually got a bathmate a few months ago. It's legit. Aside from harder erections, my girth has increased to 6.2 inches (unpumped)Think it was just under 6 before.

I had a tinder slut over who was going on about how much she loved anal. You guys know how I feel about that. But I was going to put into there just to shut her up. She rapidly changed her mind when I whipped it out though lol.

PMMA seems risky. I wouldnt fuck with it.

(07-23-2017, 01:24 PM)prisonbreak Wrote: They dont know what they are missing hehe

There are A LOT of white guys (perhaps most) who only fuck white girls. Either they don't like Asians, or they don't want to be seen dating one. I noticed this with Aussies in Thailand a lot. They'd lug around their 100 kilo white whales/GF with pride. 

Fucking madness if you ask me.
You heading to Vietnam Ed what's your plans?
(07-23-2017, 01:32 PM)Dash Wrote:

Most Asian girls can not take Western cock. I am as average as the come in both length and girth and most girls can not take it doggy style for very long. 

Annoying as fuck.

(07-23-2017, 07:11 PM)Rick91 Wrote: You heading to Vietnam Ed what's your plans?

I'd love to, but right now my mind is on the money. One thing I couldn't master out there was self-discipline. I dunno how anyone can build an enterprise online or otherwise with all that Asian poon walking around. It's too god damn distracting. 

If Rawmeo were still alive, I'd like to ask him how he juggled that. Poor bloke...
I've thought about returning to the US and Vegas specifically. It's still a cheap city to live in. But then I'd have to buy a new car (sold mine since it was just sitting there), get an apartment, etc, all that bullshit. Almost too lazy to do it. Plus all the restrictions, bureaucracy and Uncle Sam breathing down your neck. How do you do it Ed?

And how's the Asian poon in Vegas? Do you get a steady flow of hot Asian tourists or no?
(07-23-2017, 07:35 PM)SpecialEd Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 01:32 PM)Dash Wrote:

Annoying as fuck.

(07-23-2017, 07:11 PM)Rick91 Wrote: You heading to Vietnam Ed what's your plans?

I'd love to, but right now my mind is on the money. One thing I couldn't master out there was self-discipline. I dunno how anyone can build an enterprise online or otherwise with all that Asian poon walking around. It's too god damn distracting. 

If Rawmeo were still alive, I'd like to ask him how he juggled that. Poor bloke...

Yeah it was tragic. Don't traffic drugs, kiddos. Rawmeo was married, but I read he would oftentimes cheat on his wife.

(07-23-2017, 07:59 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: I've thought about returning to the US and Vegas specifically. It's still a cheap city to live in. But then I'd have to buy a new car (sold mine since it was just sitting there), get an apartment, etc, all that bullshit. Almost too lazy to do it. Plus all the restrictions, bureaucracy and Uncle Sam breathing down your neck.  How do you do it Ed?

And how's the Asian poon in Vegas? Do you get a steady flow of hot Asian tourists or no?

https://www.youtube.com/user/SquattinCassanova

Check out this channel, Vic. Squattin Cass is an Asian PUA dude that does primarily night game in Las Vegas.  It's a great channel when he's not being a douche. haha.

Many of the pulls I see are with Asian girls.
Yea, living in the States sucks in many respects. BUT it is the place to be to make money. The culture, the legal framework, etc.. is all about making money. So if you can put your head down and focus on that, then it's good for that.

Living in the 3rd world has a lot of disadvantages too. Pollution, no food safety standards, lazy/corrupt people, bad business environment. You can't legally own a business in like Thailand or Vietnam as a foreigner. What if you need a line of credit to grow your business? You think Bangkok Bank is gonna give that to a random farang? Fat chance.

Vegas gets a steady stream of Asian tourists, especially Chinese. They love to gamble. The trouble is all go to the Strip which is an absolute madhouse and impossible to drive around. If you're going to have a night out there, you basically need to take an uber and book a $400 a night hotel.
What a terrible night. 

Had a date planned with a girl that lives in Go Vap, which is pretty far from center and it was slightly raining to boot. Message her and tell her im leaving she says ok. When I arrive, I look at my phone and she messaged me like 10 minutes prior canceling the date saying some urgent unexpected work came up. She apologized but I was  pretty pissed. Rescheduled for Tue but this time she coming to me. To her credit she did seem remorseful. 

Planned to go to Bui Vien street / Donkey. Get there and order a beer and I see the girl I picked up there last time. Super awkward. I as I went NC on her. Left there and went to Cuba bar but it was closed. Then went to Lush and it was dead. At this point was like fuck it and went home. 

First week of work is over. Surprisingly, only one real problem class (see this 1 time a week for 90 minutes). All the other ones were either good or straight. Didn't lose my voice or feel exhausted. Work load was cake. 

Here is my schedule (90 minute classes)

Monday: Off

Tuesday: 1 class 5:45pm 

Wednesday: 2 classes 5:45 - 9:00pm

Thursday: Off

Friday: 1.5 classes 5:45 - 8:15pm (makeup classes for the .5)

Saturday: 4 classes 8:15am - 7:15pm (have a large break or two in the middle)

Sunday: 2 classes 1 Demo 8:15am - 3:15pm (large break in middle)

Before I worked all day/night on Saturday and Sunday. Aways finished at 9:30pm. 9 hours on Sunday. Now I can actually do some shit on the weekend. Also, before I only had like 1 day off during the week. Now I got 2. AND even on days I work I still finish earlyish and can still go out like at 8pm on some of those days. This is important due to girls curfew and other shit. 

Only sucky thing is waking up early on weekend but pretty much everyone does that as the weekend is the busiest time for teachers. But damn that is a great schedule.
(07-23-2017, 06:18 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: There are A LOT of white guys (perhaps most) who only fuck white girls. Either they don't like Asians, or they don't want to be seen dating one. I noticed this with Aussies in Thailand a lot. They'd lug around their 100 kilo white whales/GF with pride. 

Fucking madness if you ask me.

Yes, I've observed this often. I think it's usually a cultural thing rather than them not being attracted to Asians, maybe relating to the 'mail order bride' stigma as well as the hostility that white women often express at the sight of white man-Asian woman couples. Weirdly there is no stigma associated with banging a white land whale...

I agree it's madness, but I'm also happy that it reduces the competition.
I would agree with Ouroboros. There is this the social stigma that comes with Asian women. Society thinks oh he is only with her because he can't get better. Or that he couldn't handle a white/black women because Asian women not as an absolute but generally are more submissive
Who is Rawmeo? What happen to him?

Just moved into the studio down the hall that had a kitchen and bigger. So nice to be able to cook and invite girls over to cook now.
Invited a girl with some sexual pics on badoo to the mall this evening. Was going to see a movie but this cinema only had high priced seats so decided against that. Not dropping 30+ dollars for that. Decided to just eat at the mall instead. The girl spoke decent basic English. She was quite shy.

After eating I say lets go. When we get outside the mall I instruct her to follow me. Get to my house and I put on a movie. I go in for the kiss but she is showing some LMR. I push through it. Turns out she is a freak. Fucked 3 times in like 2 hours lol. She just left at about 12:30am.

The stable needs some new additions. Hopefully she can be one of them lol

[Image: bLrZRAh.jpg]
so how was the sex? still substandard? Big Grin
carpe diem