The Bitcoin Thread (price and other bitcoin related topics)
(06-25-2019, 07:10 PM)SC87 Wrote: I wonder how many people new to Bitcoin end up buying BSV,BCH,Bitcoin diamond or gold etc. as a mistake.

I have no idea either.  It is probably not a large percentage, but that does not take away from the fact that there is a decent amount of confusion in the space regarding what differentiates bitcoin from those other shitcoins that use bitcoin in their name.  Confusion can also cause some people to refrain from buying based on the level of confusion that they experience.  

Surely, I will concede that in the end, if a decent number of people are confused and failing to buy or adopt bitcoin based on such confusion and misinformation, then that is likely to keep bitcoin's price down, and in that regard, those people who are either not confused or are able to recognized the unappreciated value will be benefiting from the asymmetric information.  

So, yeah, if you have a decent amount of patience, then you can experience a sufficient amount of confidence that your investment into bitcoin is going to pay off handsomely for you in the longer run, while the value of bitcoin becomes more and more widely understood and accepted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bitcoin Thread (price and other bitcoin related topics) - by JayJuanGee - 06-25-2019, 09:12 PM