The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.24 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

The supplements that actually work - personal experiences
I thought I'd create this thread to share info on what supplements you've tried that actually have made an impact (or which have not). Feel free to list also brands or further details on components if you feel that is relevant.

Personally, I've tried a shitton of supplements already and only of a few I can state that they gave me clear results:

Strong effect:

-ZMA: Zinc Magensium Vit . B6, this one does it for me and in one day can give me clear benefits in terms of sexual health (strong boners), so I'd imagine it does all kinds of good stuff in your body.

-Apple Vinegar Cider (ACV): a noteworthy increase in energy and overall well-being after this for a couple of days, still really hard to maintain as a routine though due to the taste. Make sure the ACV has 'the mother' in it, which is where the probiotica are concentrated.

-Modafinil: nothing better for a day full of concentration and focus to finish all those pending tasks

-Niacin (Vit. B3): I take the 500mg ones and these give you a super flush throughout all your body, seems to have amazing benefits for cholesterol/tryglicerides. Also helped me with a candida infection once, so a very beneficial supplement and not too expensive. Don't buy the flush free one. 

-L-Citrulline: Improves blood flow and Nitric Oxide, clear results with the powder, no results with the pills (other brand also)

-Coconut oil: better energy, faster recovery from sports and decreased appetite

-Creatine: increased reps during exercise

-Guarana: strong energetic effect, good for mood and focus, make sure to buy a high concentration

Small/uncertain effects: 

-L-Theanine and Ashwagandha: both work and improve your mood/concentration but not in a very strong way, combined with caffeine quite good tho, worth it

-Certain probiotica: it all depends on the type, some work, other don't, some might benefit you, others might harm you, very important to do your research and thread carefully (and monitor daily)

-Glucosamine: made my legs relax very fast but after some doses they started to actually hurt, very strange

-DIM: not sure about this one, hard to evaluate since it works on your hormones but not in a direct way

No noticeable effects (could also be due to short time of trying, sort of interfering mechanism in the body, bad brand, lack of discipline on my part etc.)

-Biotin, Horny Goat Weed, L-arginine, Vit. D, Maca, Nettle root extract, Omega 3-6-9, Curcuma, Rhodiola Rosea, Spirulina, Saw palmetto, Boswelia, Cat's claw, Sarsaparilla

Messages In This Thread
The supplements that actually work - personal experiences - by Rottenapple - 12-02-2019, 11:56 AM