The Vietnam Thread
(10-30-2019, 12:12 PM)WombRaider Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 11:53 AM)flipguy Wrote: I want me some Viet milf

Same.

[Image: 244.png]
Having read the thread all the way through has made me come to a decision. You guys are killing it and I want a piece of the action. I am coming out there in mid January for 6 months+. The pipelining starts now.
(11-05-2019, 05:56 PM)ViceHunter Wrote: Having read the thread all the way through has made me come to a decision. You guys are killing it and I want a piece of the action. I am coming out there in mid January for 6 months+. The pipelining starts now.

How are you going to screen for wife potential? Do you think it will be hard to be abstinent with so many beautiful women around?

Oh, wait, sorry -- wrong forum.
(11-05-2019, 07:35 PM)WombRaider Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 05:56 PM)ViceHunter Wrote: Having read the thread all the way through has made me come to a decision. You guys are killing it and I want a piece of the action. I am coming out there in mid January for 6 months+. The pipelining starts now.

How are you going to screen for wife potential? Do you think it will be hard to be abstinent with so many beautiful women around?

Oh, wait, sorry -- wrong forum.

I just found out what happened to rooshv forum today. Thought it was a joke at first. I guess this place is now the main game forum on the internet.
Hi Guys,
Going to HMC next week, any advice which club is the best to pick up girls? I heard Bam Bam is nice now
I prob base myself in Danang Jan and Feb. I think the weather is not too good during these months but whatever.

Anyone stayed near the beach? How is the nightlife in this area? Seems like most bars/clubs are not near the beach.
(12-11-2019, 08:56 AM)flipguy Wrote: I prob base myself in Danang Jan and Feb. I think the weather is not too good during these months but whatever.

Anyone stayed near the beach? How is the nightlife in this area? Seems like most bars/clubs are not near the beach.

My recent (like a week ago) experience staying in Danang near the beach. I was going to stay for 11 days there, then cut my trip short after the first 4 days. 

I'm not claiming to be an expert, but here are my observations:

-There weather is too cold to swim this time of year.
-The beach is dirty. There is not much going on on the beach.
-The whole neighborhood near My Khe beach is a dump. Dirt and noise from construction, sidewalks blocked or dangerous to walk on, even most of new buildings look ugly, the list goes on.
-Make sure you don't get scammed if you get an airbnb. I booked one with 4 good reviews and the apartment was a dump with yellow spots on the walls. 
-Some decent restaurants in the My Khe area.
-The only bars I noticed in that area are whore bars where i went by mistake but of course didn't stay. There are some beach clubs but I doubt there is much action there this time of year (could be wrong). 
-Central danang by the river is much cleaner and there is actually some nightlife there. I would stay in that area especially in winter when the beach is shit anyway. There are some bars there: Bamboo 2, Hair of the Dog (club), rooftop bar in the Novotel, a few more. 
-Many Korean and other Asian tourists. Most bars I went to, there were mostly Koreans who keep to themselves. 

In summary, if you want to lay low for awhile, Danang is not a bad place to stay. Seems safe, inexpensive, good food, laid back. Don't expect to bang a lot of girls, especially on a first date (or even on a second). Don't expect great nightlife. Just like everywhere in Vietnam, watch out for scams.
^^^

Damn. Thanks for the info. Seems to be accurate with what I’ve read online — beach is not nice during the rainy/winter season and all the constructions near it. I do just want to lay low and having spent some time in Saigon I know Viet girls don’t put out easily. I’m still on the fence on Danang but that helps out a lot.
I've just been to southern Vietnam for 3 weeeks so I thought I'd add my 2 cents here:

Saigon: Great city for daygame and my favourite city in all SEA so far. Girls are slim and most speak English, your foreign capital is high, city itself is very liveable (although very hot even in December), also quite affordable. Did my sets mostly in Saigon center and Vincom malls. 3 DG lays in 10 days plus 2 from Badoo.

Dalat: pretty mountain town, beautiful nature (many waterfalls), far cheaper that Saigon. People don't speak much English and it was seriously cold here. Pretty dead at night, but didn't game anyway as I was with a girl.

Mui Ne: Over-hyped shithole plagued with middle-aged Russian tour groups. Not suitable for daygame (motos everywhere and no decent sidewalks, beaches are dirty and separated by resorts so there is no long strip of a beach), nightgame very mediocre even on Saturday (just one decent club called Dragon beach). The only good thing here is the cheap seafood.

Vung Tau: Only spent one day here (a weekday), but was pleasantly surprised - there is a long beach and a long walking strip, pretty hills overlooking the city (looks like kinda mini-Rio de Janeiro), very cheap hotels, friendly local girls (although English was an issue). Could possibly be THE hidden gem of southern Vietnam but I didn't have time to explore properly.
How does Saigon compare to Bangkok cost wise?
Bangkok is more expensive, though not by much, and it depends how you want to live.

Nice condos (high rise with gym and pool) can be had for $500-$700 a month on Sukhumvit. The supply is so high that the prices stay low. Whereas in Saigon, there are much fewer nice buildings, so you're looking at the upper end of that range, at the very least, for a nice apartment.

Saigon accommodation becomes cheaper if you're willing to live in a low rise outside the action. Or if you want to do month to month rentals. Bangkok doesn't have a ton of month to month options, though you can always sublet from a farang on Facebook groups. I got a nice rental for 2 months this way - owner never would have gone for less than 6 months.

Day to day expenses are significantly higher in Bangkok. Anything that involves labor will be more expensive, because average wages are at least double Saigon. Think haircuts, restaurants, bars, taxis, etc. Still cheap by western standards, but a haircut may be $15 in Bangkok and $5 in Saigon. Taxi may be $7 in Bangkok and $2 in Saigon. You get the idea...

A similar lifestyle in Bangkok may cost 20-30% more than Saigon (give or take, depending on how much you go out).
Seems like Saigon is significantly cheaper then eh.

I’ve heard Vietnamese chicks aren’t as easy as Thais but they seem hotter.
I'll be in SEA starting in January, definitely added Vietnam to my list. Would be down to meet up with some of you bros around April. Doing Philippines -> Indonesia -> Thailand first.
My experience in Saigon is you need social status to get laid. I personally got lucky and met another American at my hotel visiting who had lived there previously. He brought me into his social circle for the duration of my trip and I got a few bangs. One was outside it via Tinder but the fact I had a circle made her comfortable.

It's very easy to get random coffee shop dates but don't expect her to go home with you. It's not a loss though... I found Vietnamese girls to be a pleasure to talk to. They're sharp and witty while still being feminine and sweet.

The best day game line is to ask a girl in a business dress at 5pm where the nearest coffee shop is. Have a map out for extra effect. She will giggle because there's at least three in stones throw. Ask her to join you.

TLDR: Find a Westerner that has a Vietnamese social circle.
This thread needs updating.
(01-18-2020, 10:54 AM)Dash Wrote: This thread needs updating.

Still living in Saigon?
(01-19-2020, 01:25 AM)TigerT Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 10:54 AM)Dash Wrote: This thread needs updating.

Still living in Saigon?

Yea, still in Saigon. However, I am thinking to move to Hanoi this year.
Any particular reasons for moving out of Saigon?

BTW anyone living/ lived or at least spend some time in Da Nang? Any info?
(01-19-2020, 10:33 PM)TigerT Wrote: Any particular reasons for moving out of Saigon?

BTW anyone living/ lived or at least spend some time in Da Nang? Any info?

I posted about Danang earlier in this thread
https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...3#pid18593

I was there just for 4 days, so I'm not claiming to be an expert
Oh thanks. Your post was on the same page....

I was asking because it seems to be the cheapest Vietnamese city to flight to but with those infos I would rather spend more for Hanoi or Saigon