SwoopTheWorld
The Bitcoin Thread (price and other bitcoin related topics) - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Lifestyle Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Bitcoin Thread (price and other bitcoin related topics) (/showthread.php?tid=813)

RE: The Bitcoin Thread (price and other bitcoin related topics) - JayJuanGee - 07-28-2020

(07-28-2020, 12:23 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: Bitcoin's move is a result of the dollar pullback fears.  Precious metals and the altcoins are benefiting from this too.  Let's see how long it lasts before the inevitable retracement happens.

Of course, retracement is inevitable - and surely NOT all assets are created equal, so there is that component to monitor, too.., so can be looked at in terms of quantity of movement and in various time-frames that may involve looking short-term or having had prepared for these kind of moves over the coming years, even earlier in the year, members who would have been dollar cost averaging into bitcoin in the past 6 months or longer (and the longer the better) would be sitting quite pretty, currently.. even relative to a variety of other (if not most) assets.

RE: The Bitcoin Thread (price and other bitcoin related topics) - Contrarian Expatriate - 07-28-2020

(07-28-2020, 12:29 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 12:23 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: Bitcoin's move is a result of the dollar pullback fears.  Precious metals and the altcoins are benefiting from this too.  Let's see how long it lasts before the inevitable retracement happens.

Of course, retracement is inevitable - and surely NOT all assets are created equal, so there is that component to monitor, too.., so can be looked at in terms of quantity of movement and in various time-frames that may involve looking short-term or having had prepared for these kind of moves over the coming years, even earlier in the year, members who would have been dollar cost averaging into bitcoin in the past 6 months or longer (and the longer the better) would be sitting quite pretty, currently.. even relative to a variety of other (if not most) assets.
That is not my read of the charts.  BTC is still below 2019 highs and well below the near 20,000 point in 2017.  When BTC races past $20,000, then I will agree with that point.

By the way, even the major stock market indexes have recovered better than BTC the last 3 months.  Precious metals are creaming it too. 

But if you'd rather sit around and hope it goes to one million, some others would rather actually reach one million via real estate.

RE: The Bitcoin Thread (price and other bitcoin related topics) - JayJuanGee - 07-28-2020

(07-28-2020, 01:07 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:

That is not my read of the charts.  BTC is still below 2019 highs and well below the near 20,000 point in 2017. 

As you likely realize, one of the reasons that asset prices move and sometimes even change their prices very radically is that individuals vary in their perceptions regarding value and they vary in their assessments regarding where they believe asset prices might go.

So, you are surely free to read the BTC charts however you like, and to make your bets in accordance with your views.

If you still find no value in entering into any kind of BTC position absent some kind of drop to $2k or some price point near that, then that is also a choice that you are free to make (your post from today in the crypto thread seems to indicate such a current non-investment into BTC posturing from you), which just seems to be allowing the perfect become the enemy of the good, which seems quite likely to cause you to miss out on a great investment, namely bitcoin.. which surely remains your choice.

(07-28-2020, 01:07 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: When BTC races past $20,000, then I will agree with that point.

You seem to be continuing to create pie in the sky expectations regarding what bitcoin "has to do" to be profitable or to be a good investment.

Bitcoin is already a good investment, has been a good investment, and there are no real solid reasons why it will not continue to be a good investment. It is just a matter of personal apportionment regarding how much guys feel comfortable allocating. Of course, I have continued to recommend 1% to 10% of quasi-liquid investment value as a starting consideration point, but surely guys might come to differing conclusions regarding how much to invest, if any.

And, surely, if guys like you are suggesting that they need to see new ATHs before they are willing to consider bitcoin as a potentially viable investment, then those kinds of guys, including yourself, are likely continuing to miss great opportunities, similar to what guys were saying in 2015 and 2016 and even early 2017 when bitcoin had not yet reached its previous ATH of $1,163... and a lot of those guys with that kind of thinking ended up missing out on considerable BTC price appreciation in late 2017.

I don't see why similar kinds of missing out might NOT happen this time around, too.

(07-28-2020, 01:07 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: By the way, even the major stock market indexes have recovered better than BTC the last 3 months.  Precious metals are creaming it too. 

There is no real need to get into these kinds of compare and contrasting of assets - because it just leads to a whole bunch of bullshit, including your ongoing debating in regards to an asset (namely bitcoin) that you have no stake in, and you have demonstrated numerous times that you neither understand the asset and you even misquote history in order to make your various nonsense and largely off topic assertions to implicitly pump some other investment, which surely you can go tout those purportedly superior other investments in some other thread, to the extent that they might exist... or that guys involved in this thread might be interested in such other purported superior investments.

In other words, you are not even seriously attempting to understand the topic of this thread or to even grapple with issues that might involve actual investing into bitcoin and various strategies and considerations around such thread topic.

(07-28-2020, 01:07 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: But if you'd rather sit around and hope it goes to one million,

I did not make that claim, and bitcoin does not need to get to one million dollars to be a good investment. Bitcoin is already a good investment, has been a good investment and is likely to continue to be a good investment.

Furthermore, in spite of possible repetition of this topic, there are a large number of investment scenarios in which bitcoin does not even need to go above $20k for many years in order to continue to be a great investment, or even a great hedge, as it has already served that purpose for a lot of guys and is likely to continue to serve quite well in that regard for a lot of guys without presuming only one investment approach to how guys might make long term efforts at including bitcoin as part of their personally tailored investment portfolio..

(07-28-2020, 01:07 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: some others would rather actually reach one million via real estate.

This is not a compare and contrast thread, so hopefully you can take your other investment pumpenings to some other thread... especially the extent that you are continuing to argue nonsense about investing in one asset precludes investing in some other asset, such as bitcoin or otherwise getting distracted from even attempting to genuinely discuss the topic of this thread - with even some scintilla of seeming good faith.

RE: The Bitcoin Thread (price and other bitcoin related topics) - Contrarian Expatriate - 07-28-2020

(07-28-2020, 01:47 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 01:07 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:

That is not my read of the charts.  BTC is still below 2019 highs and well below the near 20,000 point in 2017. 

As you likely realize, one of the reasons that asset prices move and sometimes even change their prices very radically is that individuals vary in their perceptions regarding value and they vary in their assessments regarding where they believe asset prices might go.

So, you are surely free to read the BTC charts however you like, and to make your bets in accordance with your views.

If you still find no value in entering into any kind of BTC position absent some kind of drop to $2k or some price point near that, then that is also a choice that you are free to make (your post from today in the crypto thread seems to indicate such a current non-investment into BTC posturing from you), which just seems to be allowing the perfect become the enemy of the good, which seems quite likely to cause you to miss out on a great investment, namely bitcoin.. which surely remains your choice.

(07-28-2020, 01:07 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: When BTC races past $20,000, then I will agree with that point.

You seem to be continuing to create pie in the sky expectations regarding what bitcoin "has to do" to be profitable or to be a good investment.

Bitcoin is already a good investment, has been a good investment, and there are no real solid reasons why it will not continue to be a good investment.  It is just a matter of personal apportionment regarding how much guys feel comfortable allocating.  Of course, I have continued to recommend 1% to 10% of quasi-liquid investment value as a starting consideration point, but surely guys might come to differing conclusions regarding how much to invest, if any.

And, surely, if guys like you are suggesting that they need to see new ATHs before they are willing to consider bitcoin as a potentially viable investment, then those kinds of guys, including yourself, are likely continuing to miss great opportunities, similar to what guys were saying in 2015 and 2016 and even early 2017 when bitcoin had not yet reached its previous ATH of $1,163... and a lot of those guys with that kind of thinking ended up missing out on considerable BTC price appreciation in late 2017.

I don't see why similar kinds of missing out might NOT happen this time around, too.

(07-28-2020, 01:07 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: By the way, even the major stock market indexes have recovered better than BTC the last 3 months.  Precious metals are creaming it too. 

There is no real need to get into these kinds of compare and contrasting of assets - because it just leads to a whole bunch of bullshit, including your ongoing debating in regards to an asset (namely bitcoin) that you have no stake in, and you have demonstrated numerous times that you neither understand the asset and you even misquote history in order to make your various nonsense and largely off topic assertions to implicitly pump some other investment, which surely you can go tout those purportedly superior other investments in some other thread, to the extent that they might exist... or that guys involved in this thread might be interested in such other purported superior investments.

In other words, you are not even seriously attempting to understand the topic of this thread or to even grapple with issues that might involve actual investing into bitcoin and various strategies and considerations around such thread topic.

(07-28-2020, 01:07 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: But if you'd rather sit around and hope it goes to one million,

I did not make that claim, and bitcoin does not need to get to one million dollars to be a good investment.  Bitcoin is already a good investment, has been a good investment and is likely to continue to be a good investment.

Furthermore, in spite of possible repetition of this topic, there are a large number of investment scenarios in which bitcoin does not even need to go above $20k for many years in order to continue to be a great investment, or even a great hedge, as it has already served that purpose for a lot of guys and is likely to continue to serve quite well in that regard for a lot of guys without presuming only one investment approach to how guys might make long term efforts at including bitcoin as part of their personally tailored investment portfolio..

(07-28-2020, 01:07 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: some others would rather actually reach one million via real estate.

This is not a compare and contrast thread, so hopefully you can take your other investment pumpenings to some other thread... especially the extent that you are continuing to argue nonsense about investing in one asset precludes investing in some other asset, such as bitcoin or otherwise getting distracted from even attempting to genuinely discuss the topic of this thread - with even some scintilla of seeming good faith.
By the way, this is a Bitcoin thread.  That means it is for views both for and views that it is largely a pipe dream of mostly opportunity costs for those who won't end up truly wealthy.  I know how I got there, and I would like to dissuade others from wasting their time on pipe dreams.

If you want to see only Pro-Bitcoin commentary, I suggest perhaps a pro-Bitcoin thread can be started.

(07-28-2020, 03:04 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 01:47 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote: [edited out]
By the way, this is a Bitcoin thread.  That means it is for views both for and views that it is largely a pipe dream of mostly opportunity costs for those who won't end up truly wealthy.  I know how I got there, and I would like to dissuade others from wasting their time on pipe dreams.

If you want to see only Pro-Bitcoin commentary, I suggest perhaps a pro-Bitcoin thread can be started.

You are correct that when I created OP, I had never intended for the thread to be ONLY pro-bitcoin, but I did clearly communicate that the thread is not for pumping other assets, so the thread was meant to be about bitcoin and not other topics, unless thereare genuine attempts to relate the discussion to bitcoin matters - so off topicness applies whether we are referring to various other crypto assets or even other assets. So there is no need to be attempting to be derailing this thread with those kinds of off-topic nonsense presentations.

Furthermore, frequently you tend to assert that you do not invest in bitcoin whether shorting or longing, so it continues to be the case that you like to talk theory and your opinion that BTC prices are going down, and you make assertions that BTC prices are likely to go to $2k or below, so you are not interested in ente3rring into bitcoin unless the BTC price goes to $2k-ish.

Now, you are asserting that you believe that the BTC price is never going to reach $20k, but if it does, you might become interested in it. Furthermore you assert nonsense theories that the only way to profit from BTC is to invest in your kind of style, and you refuse to attempt to address points that I raise regarding other strategies that still can be profitable (and likely will be profitable or even a hedge).

Additionally, you frequently are neither backing up your theories and opinions with actual facts or even dealing with various facts on the ground or even having understanding of information that you present.

To the extent that you might be merely presenting negative theories and facts about bitcoin, and then genuinely attempting to engage with such topics, without devolving into baloney ad hominem attacks, I have no problem with that. You frequently attempt to present your ideas as if you are smarter than everyone else, so I question if you even have abilities to present genuine bitcoin substantive ideas rather than devolving into off-topicness.

Anyhow, I remain willing to let bygones be bygones, and hopefully your future posts are actually somehow about bitcoin and trying to present ideas and facts about bitcoin that guys can grapple with (whether me or other guys) to help them (us) to make our BTC investment decisions or to better understand various aspects of bitcoin, whether we decide to invest in bitcoin or to refrain from investing or even if we might become inspired by post contents in this thread to search out other BTC (or even non-BTC related information) and maybe even share some of the BTC related information in this thread..

(07-28-2020, 03:46 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 03:04 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 01:47 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote: [edited out]

You are correct that when I created OP, I had never intended for the thread to be ONLY pro-bitcoin, but I did clearly communicate that the thread is not for pumping other assets, so the thread was meant to be about bitcoin and not other topics, unless thereare genuine attempts to relate the discussion to bitcoin matters - so off topicness applies whether we are referring to various other crypto assets or even other assets.  So there is no need to be attempting to be derailing this thread with those kinds of off-topic nonsense presentations.

Furthermore, frequently you tend to assert that you do not invest in bitcoin whether shorting or longing, so it continues to be the case that you like to talk theory and your opinion that BTC prices are going down, and you make assertions that BTC prices are likely to go to $2k or below, so you are not interested  in ente3rring into bitcoin unless the BTC price goes to $2k-ish.  

Now, you are asserting that you believe that the BTC price is never going to reach $20k, but if it does, you might become interested in it.  Furthermore you assert nonsense theories that the only way to profit from BTC is to invest in your kind of style, and you refuse to attempt to address points that I raise regarding other strategies that still can be profitable (and likely will be profitable or even a hedge).

Additionally, you frequently are neither backing up your theories and opinions with actual facts or even dealing with various facts on the ground or even having understanding of information that you present.

To the extent that you might be merely presenting negative theories and facts about bitcoin, and then genuinely attempting to engage with such topics, without devolving into baloney ad hominem attacks, I have no problem with that.  You frequently attempt to present your ideas as if you are smarter than everyone else, so I question if you even have abilities to present genuine bitcoin substantive ideas rather than devolving into off-topicness.

Anyhow, I remain willing to let bygones be bygones, and hopefully your future posts are actually somehow about bitcoin and trying to present ideas and facts about bitcoin that guys can grapple with (whether me or other guys) to help them (us) to make our BTC investment decisions or to better understand various aspects of bitcoin, whether we decide to invest in bitcoin or to refrain from investing or even if we might become inspired by post contents in this thread to search out other BTC (or even non-BTC related information) and maybe even share some of the BTC related information in this thread..

Since you're beginning to lose civility, I'm just going to refrain from addressing your posts further.  There are a lot of posters on this thread who seek a more balanced set of opinions.

RE: The Bitcoin Thread (price and other bitcoin related topics) - Nolimitz - 07-28-2020

Contrarian you have no room to preach about civility.

(07-28-2020, 05:53 PM)Nolimitz Wrote: Contrarian you have no room to preach about civility.

Just because I disagree with people wasting precious investment time on Bitcoin speculation instead of income-producing, wealth-expanding real estate, does not make me uncivil.  But you are free to put your money where you like.  Wealth tends to be awarded to the wise.

RE: The Bitcoin Thread (price and other bitcoin related topics) - Nolimitz - 07-28-2020

Disagreement is welcome.

You taking passive aggressive jabs is not civility. If you want to call us out as low IQ morons then do it. Otherwise the passive aggressiveness being relabeled as "civility"?

It's just cringe.

(07-28-2020, 07:47 PM)Nolimitz Wrote: Disagreement is welcome.

You taking passive aggressive jabs is not civility. If you want to call us out as low IQ morons then do it. Otherwise the passive aggressiveness being relabeled as "civility"?

It's just cringe.

Actually, that is a good point, Nolimitz.

One of the points that Contrarian continues to bring up about bitcoin, to the extent that we can sort through what he is actually saying, is that he believes that bitcoin is an inferior investment because it does not earn dividends, in and of itself.

This concept of an asset having to earn dividends in order to be a good investment is really superficial and surely could lead a lot of guys into bad investments because they buy into the idea that dividend producing investments are superior.

Without getting too far off of topic, I understand that a lot of guys can end up having disagreements about how much to allocate into dividend producing assets or even considering if all of their investments should be dividend producing, and those are fair disagreements to have, so long as we are not distracting too far from the bitcoin topic, of this thread.

Another example of disagreement was when Swordfish1010 and I used go to battle about whether lumpsum investing or some variation of DCA and buying on dips would have been better investment strategies into BTC, and surely those kinds of disagreements need NOT be deal breakers because both of us continued to attempt to present our ideas about bitcoin, even though our investment strategies were different - and sometimes, guys are just going to disagree about certain points, and such disagreements should not necessarily take away from being able to present BTC related ideas, and then just go on our separate ways to the extent that we might not agree on certain matters.

Furthermore, guys can vary a whole lot regarding investment allocation and also their considerations are going to be much different based on age or how much capital that they might have (or credit) and how they might approach their investments based on those considerations that does not make a one-stop approach to these kinds of personally tailoring situations... and even disagreement about some of the particulars including variance in risk tolerance, too.

Here's a nice current (updated) bitcoin chart with halvening(s) candles.

https://twitter.com/ChartsBtc/status/1288118454080270344

[Image: EeBQ0V7UwAEUJXQ?format=png&name=small]

It's just cringe.
Sorry you feel that way, but that won’t change the fact that I disagree with BTC being a primary means of wealth creation.  But you can lead a horse to water.......

(07-28-2020, 09:43 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:

It's just cringe.
Sorry you feel that way, but that won’t change the fact that I disagree with BTC being a primary means of wealth creation.  But you can lead a horse to water.......

You are making shit up, contrarian.

Has anyone here asserted that bitcoin should be used as a primary wealth creation vehicle?

Sure some guys might go down that path, but hardly has "primary wealth creation" been a theme that has been promoted in this thread - even if guys here are passionate about the bitcoin topic..  

Being passionate about bitcoin as a topic, and even being passionate regarding various other bitcoin developments or related matters or even BTC price movements, does not mean that it is the ONLY thing that guys should be investing in.... even if that might have worked for some guys in the past.. and even though you are striving to make nonsensical strawman assertions like that.

Actually, to play into your seemingly strawman argument a bit, if guys were to account for all of their factors such as cashflow, view of bitcoin versus other investments, their other investments, risk tolerance, timeline, and time, abilities, skills to learn and plan their investment strategies, trade and allocations, then some guys might actually determine to invest everything that they have into bitcoin as a kind of calculated (and tailored) way forward, but surely any kind of investing everything into bitcoin still has not been any kind common theme in this thread (implicit or explicit).. except for your now trying to proclaim such.

(07-28-2020, 11:11 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:

It's just cringe.

Has anyone here asserted that bitcoin should be used as a primary wealth creation vehicle?

Sure some guys might go down that path, but hardly has "primary wealth creation" been a theme that has been promoted in this thread - even if guys here are passionate about the bitcoin topic..  

Being passionate about bitcoin as a topic, and even being passionate regarding various other bitcoin developments or related matters or even BTC price movements, does not mean that it is the ONLY thing that guys should be investing in.... even if that might have worked for some guys in the past.. and even though you are striving to make nonsensical strawman assertions like that.

Actually, to play into your seemingly strawman argument a bit, if guys were to account for all of their factors such as cashflow, view of bitcoin versus other investments, their other investments, risk tolerance, timeline, and time, abilities, skills to learn and plan their investment strategies, trade and allocations, then some guys might actually determine to invest everything that they have into bitcoin as a kind of calculated (and tailored) way forward, but surely any kind of investing everything into bitcoin still has not been any kind common theme in this thread (implicit or explicit).. except for your now trying to proclaim such.
Let's try to keep the dialogue calm and cool.  We can politely disagree without the profanity and emotionalism.

(07-28-2020, 11:32 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 11:11 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:

It's just cringe.

Let's try to keep the dialogue calm and cool.  We can politely disagree without the profanity and emotionalism.

There is nothing that is not calm and cool about my post, and if you make shit up, then sometimes it can be more illustrative to give an appropriate descriptor to what seems to be happening.  Do you even know how to attempt some kind of representative depiction to attempt to outline what you are trying to achieve within a thread that you proclaim to have little to no interest?  

Sure, now the current presumption seems to be that you want to save guys from themselves?  What exactly are you attempting to achieve besides asserting that you don't like bitcoin as an investment and you cannot even bring yourself around to considering bitcoin as an investment, which likely will not age well, as Nolimitz had already mentioned about quite a few of your earlier posts, whether we are talking about bitcoin or maybe even some of your other financial strategy related posts.  

Didn't you have a thread on this forum in which you were presenting your various investment strategies?  But if you believe that this thread might have some BIGGER audience than your various threads, to the extent that they might exist, then you could drop a link here if you believe guys might be interested in that, perhaps?

RE: The Bitcoin Thread (price and other bitcoin related topics) - JayJuanGee - 07-30-2020

Here's a series of three interesting tweets that cause one to consider the magnitude of recent money printing happenings:

https://twitter.com/dan_pantera/status/1288529239772295171

Quote:
>>>>>
1/ “There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”
— Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

We quoted that line last month – and, it just happened.  The United States printed more money in June than in the first two centuries after its founding.

$864 billion

2/ With that first trillion we:

- defeated British imperialists;
- bought Alaska and the Louisiana Purchase (13 states’ worth of territory);
- defeated fascism;
- ended the Great Depression;
- built the Interstate Highway System;
- went to the Moon.

3/ For the sticklers out there with the knee-jerk counter-argument:
“Hey, you need to use constant dollars – take into account inflation!”
The answer is:
That’s EXACTLY why one should get out of paper money and into
#Bitcoin
[Image: Bitcoin_2020.png]
<<<<<<<<<<<<

Below is a link to a Pandera Capital article with the same theme - possibly even written by Dan Moorehead (perhaps a team effort, too?)

Two Centuries Of Debt In One Month :: Pantera Blockchain Letter, July 2020

RE: The Bitcoin Thread (price and other bitcoin related topics) - JayJuanGee - 07-30-2020

Here's a nice "inspirational" article from yesterday

BITCOIN INVESTMENT THESIS: BITCOIN AS AN ASPIRATIONAL STORE OF VALUE SYSTEM

• By Ria Bhutoria
    Head of Research, Fidelity Digital Assets

•  07/28/2020

Here's the inspirational opening statement:

>>>>>

Bitcoin is many things to many people - why people choose to own hold bitcoin depends on their circumstances and views of what bitcoin is today and what it could become in the future. These views have been the subject of misunderstanding, confusion and debate. Historically, such debates have revolved around whether bitcoin, the native asset, is a store of value, medium of exchange, alternative asset, all of the above, or none of the above. Additionally, it is still undetermined whether the underlying blockchain is best used to facilitate wholesale clearing and settlement, consumer payments or the anchoring and timestamping of arbitrary data.

The truth is, as the ecosystem matures, Bitcoin may simultaneously serve many functions - either foundationally or through incremental layers. One of the beautiful things about Bitcoin is that its success is not predicated on serving a singular purpose.

In this piece, we will focus on the view that Bitcoin is an aspirational store of value. We explore the inherent characteristics that position Bitcoin to fulfill this role in the future, consider whether it is being used in this way today, and discuss factors that may drive greater demand for such utility.
<<<<<<<

About 19 pages on the PDF

https://www.fidelitydigitalassets.com/bin-public/060_www_fidelity_com/documents/FDAS/bitinvthessisstoreofvalue.pdf

Here's another interesting Cameron Winklevoss tweet that is attempting to describe that there is a lot more financialization going on in bitcoin this time as compared with where we were at in 2016/2017, and also a lot more variable network effects that are in place in bitcoin and likely to continue to put ongoingly upwards price pressures on our little friend, kingdaddy.

Quote:

>>>>
The next #Bitcoin[Image: Bitcoin_2020.png] bull run will be dramatically different. Today, there’s exponentially more capital, human capital, infrastructure, and high-quality projects than in 2017. Not to mention the very real specter of inflation that all fiat regimes face going forward. Buckle up!<<<<<<

https://twitter.com/winklevoss/status/1288479717776076802?s=20

Here's a nice reminder tweet in regards to creating and attempting to maintain a BTC plan:

Quote:

>>>>
If you thought holding was hard over the past few years, just wait until the #Bitcoin [Image: Bitcoin_2020.png]
[url=https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bitcoin?src=hashtag_click][/url] price is ascending relentlessly, instigating you to sell down your stack.

*Develop a strategy now and do not deviate*

Strong-handedness is more critical in bull markets than bear markets.

<<<<<

https://twitter.com/breedlove22/status/1288682370090950657?s=21

Personally, I do believe that some deviation from a self-created plan (or even a plan that any guy might have taken from someone else) can be employed, but having a pretty strongly thought out plan is way better than not having much if any kind of plan, so at least if you already have a buy/sell/HODL plan, you at least know from what you are deviating, in the event that you consider or employ deviation to your plan.

Here's a link to an interesting article showing an apparent recent development in the bitcoin scam world, proclaiming that the chinese government arrested 27 people in connection with the PlusToken, seemingly pyramid scheme.

https://cryptonews.com/news/27-arrests-as-chinese-police-completely-destroy-plustoken-bi-7284.htm