SwoopTheWorld
2O21 goals - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Lifestyle Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: 2O21 goals (/showthread.php?tid=3038)

Pages: 1 2

RE: 2O21 goals - Wintermute - 03-29-2021

Mid 30s. Aside from a working holiday break I've been in some form of sales since my early 20s.

Done with game means stop being such an unfaithful bastard haha

Ya mon

You mean you don't take sand to the beach?

RE: 2O21 goals - Scythianchad - 03-29-2021

Oh 2021 goals aha, make more money, esp from the altcoin bullrun
Complete my recon of Russia and decide where to go the next 5 years (70% done)
get hair transplant
get bigger
learn Russian

*possible, laser eye surgery

RE: 2O21 goals - transveganvanlifedigitalnomad - 03-29-2021

(03-29-2021, 03:31 PM)Scythianchad Wrote: Oh 2021 goals aha, make more money, esp from the altcoin bullrun
                            Complete my recon of Russia and decide where to go the next 5 years (70% done)
                            get hair transplant
                             get bigger
                               learn Russian

*possible, laser eye surgery

just a suggestion why not just get fit/ripped instead of bigger and shave your head instead of a fcking hair transplant? I hated the idea of a shaved head but after I went through bootcamp I literally got used to it immediately. Give it a shot first at least before getting plugs in your head.

RE: 2O21 goals - churros - 03-29-2021

(03-29-2021, 04:42 AM)Wintermute Wrote: Awesome thread. I'm a bit late but here's my year.

Overall: set myself up to move back to China in early 2022. 

Finances: continue to be hyper vigilant with my expenses. Put every spare cent aside and make a huge mortgage repayment at the end of the year. I've worked the numbers and know what's possible so the main thing here is discipline and consistency. Once this goal is reached I'll be very confident moving.

Work: after years in the game I am fuckin OVER sales. Can't hustle like I used to and I'm basically on cruise control, I just need to hold fast for the rest of the year. Not looking to smash records or get promoted. After I move I'm becoming a teacher, postgrad study will be on the agenda next year but it's not a focus now.

Fitness: I want to be able to run a half marathon by the end of the year. I'm doing 10km reasonably comfortably and have made a plan to increase that distance over time. No goals outside of this, just want to maintain strength, flexibility and mobility.

Game: done with it. Come what may.

All this is maintenance or development of things I already  do. What new challenge will I give myself? Starting this week I have taken up creative writing. My goal there is nothing other than just write 500 words a day and see what happens.

Outside of this, just keep enjoying life one day at a time. be flexible if needed but stick to the plan. Next year is gonna be a big one and this year will make it possible.

What made you give up game?

I haven't really been approaching for months. When I looked back at some texts on my old phone, I was kind of blown away by the time I waster getting and pursuing leads. When that time investment stops working out you have to move on.

Pretty much exactly that bro. Another notch/flag/whatever doesn't appeal enough for me to make a habit out of it anymore. I'm not taking a vow of celibacy or anything but it's just not something I'm setting goals around. I've done all I want to do in that area.

Power to anyone in the game going into their 40s and beyond. Just not for me.

RE: 2O21 goals - Kir Diesel - 03-29-2021

I feel you Winter

Heading into my 40s this year and def not interested in the random bangs anymore and haven’t been for quite sometime. Haven’t been able to game properly due to the pandemic but I’ve decided I’m going to just stay in the game and improve on my health, looks and business until I find someone worth it.

I’m trying to get myself to the point where I won’t date anything under an 8 (aka not marriage material) anymore.

At 40 a bang from a 6 does ZERO for you.

RE: 2O21 goals - p_1337 - 03-31-2021

(03-29-2021, 10:42 PM)Wintermute Wrote: Pretty much exactly that bro. Another notch/flag/whatever doesn't appeal enough for me to make a habit out of it anymore. I'm not taking a vow of celibacy or anything but it's just not something I'm setting goals around. I've done all I want to do in that area.

Power to anyone in the game going into their 40s and beyond. Just not for me.

I've been doing this (reading about and practicing game) for over 8 years and I'm 30. It has become an obnoxious, largely unenjoyable grind-- especially over the course of the last few years. I'm above average in looks, have my own place in a major city, make a six figure income (plus retirement funds, variety of investments, etc.), and have a wide variety of interests -- and it's still a slog to land (and retain) new girls. Dating in the digital age largely sucks-- and if I could sum up my feelings in a single word, I'd say "disillusioned". I can only imagine how these unmarriable, loser women in the 30+ category feel.

The night venues are shot in most places, and the vast majority of online 'dating' apps have gone down the tubes. Since the lockdowns hit in 2020-- I've found it much more pleasurable to get lost in new and old hobbies, plus self-improvement tasks and routines (career, health, physique, etc.).

I recommend any guys who hit this plateau, or are in their 20s and younger: to prioritize improving themselves (primarily their career/wealth, physique and knowledge) and building a strong social circle (over bedding random broads). When it comes to women, try to focus on quality (more attractive girls, you might genuinely want to date) over quantity (chasing passable, random hoes online and at night).

RE: 2O21 goals - transveganvanlifedigitalnomad - 03-31-2021

getting mad Roosh vibes on this thread :::puke

RE: 2O21 goals - Wintermute - 03-31-2021

I know right? It's almost like people change their priorities with age and experience.

(03-31-2021, 01:30 AM)Wintermute Wrote: I know right? It's almost like people change their priorities with age and experience.

let me preface by saying I read some of your posts before and you seem like a cool dude. with that said, a lot of these comments are like blackpill shit on top of seemingly everyone bickering back and forth so it's a major buzz kill.

This web app is community-based/centered so if you guys wanna talk about growing up, giving up on game, and studying religion (im being funny here ha ha...relax) then so be it. I was just sharing my thoughts about this thread but a lot of people agree with you so maybe the site will head in a New Roosh direction.

RE: 2O21 goals - Wintermute - 03-31-2021

That's a little extreme.

Black pill would be banging sluts for 10 years only to give up, conclude life was always meaningless and then seek refuge in ideology. That's not happening here. I do hope we continue to talk about game and about women, that is the reason we're all here in the first place, and I hope young men can come here to learn and share.

But this should recognise many of us will want to move on from that at some point. Discussion about what to do next has been lacking in this corner of the net, this in my opinion has led many into some pretty extreme and rigid ways of thinking, and that is hard to escape once it grabs you.

We've got a whole game subforum here, anyone still hard at it can post. Power to you if that's your thing and if you want to keep it up for decades on end that's great. But that's not what I want my life to be about and it seems a few others agree.

I'd be outta here if we turned orthodox Christian overnight but I think it's reasonable to assume the conversation will change as we all continue to learn and grow.

^^

fair enough and i wasn't singling you out with in this thread btw

enjoy life old man Big Grin

RE: 2O21 goals - Hairplugs - 04-01-2021

-Finish medical school
-Buy a house
-Get married
-Have kids Smile

RE: 2O21 goals - DEFCON - 04-03-2021

-Lifting ~4-5 times a week. Have a home gym. No excuses here.
-Diet. Since I cut out vices the last thing to work on has been diet. I have cut out processed food, but still eat a bit of bread. The next level will entail cutting out table sugar and corn syrup.
-Reading. A far better use of downtime is to read so I've started several self-improvement books.
-Career. Looks like I'll be starting a coding bootcamp soon. Trying to get everything else in my life in order so I am maximally productive.
-Dating. As referenced in another thread I don't use online dating, hoping to use it to reduce the need of going out, I go out too much.

RE: 2O21 goals - Wintermute - 04-08-2021

(03-29-2021, 04:42 AM)Wintermute Wrote: Fitness: I want to be able to run a half marathon by the end of the year. I'm doing 10km reasonably comfortably and have made a plan to increase that distance over time. No goals outside of this, just want to maintain strength, flexibility and mobility.

I need to reevaluate this.

2 incidents: 
- my pants nearly fell down while i was running
- my girl said I've lost too much weight and i look like shit

She's right but i didn't notice. I'm gonna start back on 531 and eat like a madman for the next 3 months. Hopefully that's enough to fill me out and I'll still be able to run for distance.