SwoopTheWorld
2O21 goals - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Lifestyle Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: 2O21 goals (/showthread.php?tid=3038)

Pages: 1 2 3

2O21 goals - vuko225 - 01-02-2021

Hey everyone!

I thought it could be a good time to share our goals and maybe directly or indirectly help some people out or at least motivate each other to do some positive things.

Last year was a breakthrough year for me financially, due to Covid I was forced to fully shift my business online and it opened up lot's of new opportunities for me and allowed me to increase my client base due to no commute time as well as targeting new markets, countries. I'm in the business coaching/consulting business, specifically I help management level people and often startup founders with their public speaking skills/ pitches etc.

I was able to save good amounts of money partly through self discipline I acquired in part thanks to this forum and overall personal development.(spent lots of time focusing on personal finances, motivation, discipline - focused on goals, good eating habits etc. I am sure that many of you used the lockdowns and some travelling bariers to further grow yourself in different areas. I was also able to help out some family members a bit more ( without them asking. It's a rewarding feeling.

By focusing almost all of my efforts on business and self development I lacked a bit in social life ( of course partly due to covid - I'm in Europe now and women, last year or year and a half it was specifically it was by choice. I'd also like to discipline myself a bit more with reading books and finding an hour a day or so on reading, it helps you switch off and this is something I'd like to do. I did grow a lot mentally in a sense of appreciating everything I have, clearing my head through walks,audio books, some form of mediation etc and I did read a lot but I believe daily walks, books or spending time in nature are very helpful.

I'd also like to offer more time to my friends and networking this year. I believe that anyone who's trying to grow their business or wants to build up good savings and what not needs a year or two or more of " beast mode" but eventually it is essential to have more balance in our lives.

I've also dedicated myself to doubling down on my fitness. Day 2 of 2o21 and i've done loads of walking, decent running and 45-6o minute intense workouts at home, gyms are closed here.

Last but not least, even though building up financially, outsourcing some business elements and building up my fitness and reading habits are still my priority this year, I plan on travelling to some new countries this year and spending some extended time there. eg Serbia and/or Bulgaira and getting back to meeting attractive women while keeping an eye on the one worth keeping. I'll be in the balkans until summer and then head back to Odessa, where i've been on and off since 2o13.

I live in Warsaw, Poland right now.

If anyone is around balkans or plans on spending some time in UA, pm me. I know it like the inside of my wallet.

Good luck to everyone!

What would you guys like to focus on this year?.

RE: 2O21 goals - WillieStyles - 01-03-2021

It's a good thread. Too many variables happen within a year and I am wary that no plan of operations extends with any certainty beyond the first contact with the main hostile force (basically reality), but these are mine in no specific order:

1. Travel More. 2020 was a bit flat but still managed a fair few trips. In 2020, I already have a fair few trips booked- Sebia and Montenegro in Late January, Hungary in March and South America (Argentina/Uruguay and Chile) booked for late April/May, Tunisia in June and the Caribbean in July. If there are no severe COVID restrictions, then more travel looks a realistic prospect in 2021

2. Stay healthy. 2020 brought the realisation that health, friends and family is important. I will try and keep my BMI below 25 and generally exercise more.

3. Actualise my move to Portugal. Based out of the UK for family reasons, but just prior to Brexit, got my Portuguese residency. I plan to move out there permanently from the 2nd half of the year and only do the occasional trips back to London.

4. Maintain a decent savings level. I envisage a fair bit of my money will go on travel this year, but I still want to maintain a decent enough reserve just for rainy days.

5. Work less. 2020 was good financially but it effectively saw me doing two jobs (as well as travelling a bit). it takes its toll. I want to keep my main Job (which is more location independent) and give up my consultancy from just before the next tax year in April. More time frees up time for travel and helps preserve my health (less stress from two jobs). It goes without saying that I plan to also do my main job better and hope to hang on to it in 2020.

6. Try and keep in my kids lives (I have two pre-teens with my ex). Acrimonious break up but will still come back to London for the birthdays and important occasions).

7. Give more to charity. Well as much as I can afford to give- hopefully more than last year.

8. Bang more. 2020 was a good year in terms of volume (around 70+ new bangs) but lean in terms of flags (only one new- Angola). I intend to add to my flag count. Hopefully more travel will be a catalyst for this.

9. Contribute to this site more. I have found that this site is very useful- many facets both in investments, banging and travelling tips. Basically what makes life tick (apart from music, drink and food maybe). I have also found useful advice and kindred souls who like travel and pussy. I will aim to contribute more and give more ideas from my extensive travels also (91 countries and counting).

Good Luck to everyone for 2021!

RE: 2O21 goals - irishguy - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 10:31 AM)WillieStyles Wrote: 3. Actualise my move to Portugal. Based out of the UK for family reasons, but just prior to Brexit, got my Portuguese residency. I plan to move out there permanently from the 2nd half of the year and only do the occasional trips back to London.

6. Try and keep in my kids lives (I have two pre-teens with my ex). Acrimonious break up but will still come back to London for the birthdays and important occasions).

Hye mate good luck with your goals. Couple of things I'd like to personally ask you about if you don't mind providing some advice.

The first is a general travel question about Portugal. I work online and planned on visiting Lisbon and Porto for 10 days next autumn. Are those two cities worth visiting and is ten days enough? This wouldn't be a 'swoop' trip; I think Portgual would be difficult for me to get laid. I've heard good things about them as general travel destinations, especially about Porto.

The second question is about your kids from a previous relationship. How conducive has the swoop the world lifestyle been in maintaining good contact with your kids? Do they mind you jetting off for a few weeks or months at a time and returning for these special occasions? Is it true in your experience when they say kids are quite resilient to separations? I have a two-year-old daughter and am worried about the impact of a break up on her. Cheers for any reply.

RE: 2O21 goals - WillieStyles - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 02:24 PM)irishguy Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 10:31 AM)WillieStyles Wrote: 3. Actualise my move to Portugal. Based out of the UK for family reasons, but just prior to Brexit, got my Portuguese residency. I plan to move out there permanently from the 2nd half of the year and only do the occasional trips back to London.

Hye mate good luck with your goals. Couple of things I'd like to personally ask you about if you don't mind providing some advice.

The first is a general travel question about Portugal. I work online and planned on visiting Lisbon and Porto for 10 days next autumn. Are those two cities worth visiting and is ten days enough? This wouldn't be a 'swoop' trip; I think Portgual would be difficult for me to get laid. I've heard good things about them as general travel destinations, especially about Porto.

The second question is about your kids from a previous relationship. How conducive has the swoop the world lifestyle been in maintaining good contact with your kids? Do they mind you jetting off for a few weeks or months at a time and returning for these special occasions? Is it true in your experience when they say kids are quite resilient to separations? I have a two-year-old daughter and am worried about the impact of a break up on her. Cheers for any reply.

I have sent you a PM- thought it might be better that way. Portugal is a good shout for the summer and 9 days will be fine. If you spend 4-5 days in Lisbon, 1 in Sintra (optional, but recommended) and another 3 in Porto, this is more than enough to sightsee, take in the nightlife and cultural and touristy stuff...

... And you're right that Portugal is not so easy to swoop and get laid (basically Southern European and slightly more traditional), having said so there are lots of Brazilians, South Americans and women from diverse backgrounds who are DTF, so not so hard if you pipeline before and get some dates in.

The typical Portuguese woman would want to date, wine/dine etc and you're looking like 2-3 dates before a lay. For the limited time you have (10 days) and just being efficient with lays, pipelining is the way to go- that way you're likely to be able to filter better the women that are DTF after a date or so....

With regards to the swoop lifestyle and seeing my kids- to be fair, it is hard to juggle everything but due to the terms of my divorce settlement (I still pay a lot and basically maintain the mortgage till the kids are old enough and we sell and split two-way), I see my kids mainly at the holidays and I try and make time for this.... The upside is they are a lot older and more independent and it is less disruptive staying with a parent than two, so this works to my advantage.

RE: 2O21 goals - lika91 - 01-03-2021

• Career: Started my first and second job this year. Trying to perform well here, nail my probation period and settle in. I have a remote job now, but need to settle residence and taxes. This will be the priority for the next few weeks.
  • Travel: Only 2 new countries in 2020 due to my first new job and Covid. Aiming to at least make it oversease once. New job should be a catalysator for lots of new countries, if Covid allows. Aiming to go to South America or Asia (if it opens up) ASAP, from February after setteling residency and taxes hopefully
  • Girls: Achieved 50+ lays first time in 2020. Also increased quality. Aim is the 8+ chics. I want to bang at least 2. I am happy about the volume of the last year, but due to more travel I also expect similar or even higher numbers, depending on where I am ending up. Another new yearly high would be a bonus, quality is priority though.
  • Fitness: Had a good fitness at the beginning of 2020 up until summer, but I fell back. I want to achieve a decent shape again by April, which I last time had in December 2019
  • Real estate: I saved a good amount of money already and should be able to save even more by staying in cheaper countries. By the end of the year, it would be desirable to have initiated the purchase of my first apartment/studio and ideally, organize to rent it/make an airbnb out of it in order to pay debts. Aiming for a studio in the 70k area (€) in Croatia, which should give me a good studio in the centre of a 2nd tier city.
See you here end of 2021.

RE: 2O21 goals - terrific - 01-03-2021

- Get a job in my field after graduating
- Move out of parents house
- Take one trip abroad
- Learn about/start investing
- Learn foreign language
- Get laid

RE: 2O21 goals - Harem Scarem - 01-04-2021

(01-03-2021, 02:24 PM)irishguy Wrote: The first is a general travel question about Portugal. I work online and planned on visiting Lisbon and Porto for 10 days next autumn. Are those two cities worth visiting and is ten days enough? This wouldn't be a 'swoop' trip; I think Portgual would be difficult for me to get laid. I've heard good things about them as general travel destinations, especially about Porto.

Willie has probably already PM'd you with detailed info, but I concur that it's worth it and the time frame you're looking at is good. Personally I spent three weeks in Portugal (1 week Algarve, 1 week Lisbon, 1 week Porto) last summer, but just the latter two cities make for very nice tourist trips. Definitely take the day trip to Sintra from Lisbon. And maybe Cascais if you want to chill on the beach. I also stayed in Braga for a couple of nights which is a nice city, but could be done as a day trip too.

In terms of swooping, on the first trip I started using online game but it's not particularly big there. I only got laid in Porto (one Portuguese, one Brazilian). So it's certainly possible to have some fun there, put yourself about a bit, but I wouldn't travel there just for that purpose.

In autumn I went to Portugal again and made day or 1-night trips to places like Guimarães, Tomar, Coimbra, Aveiro. And spent the night at a wine house near Regua in the Douro region. All very nice except Aveiro, which was a ghost town on a rainy autumn day. But I wouldn't squeeze too many day trips like this into a first 10-day trip to Lisbon and Porto. There should be enough to see and do in and around those cities.

In the summer after the first Covid wave, Portugal was one of the first to reopen and one of the last to "close" (well, you can still travel now, but there are lots of restrictions like in many countries). Hopefully that won't be a factor by next autumn, but if so, it could be a good destination.

Sorry for the derail, will think of something on-topic later. Feel free to PM for tourist tips.

RE: 2O21 goals - Kir Diesel - 01-04-2021

End 2020 with a 10% increase in revenue despite a major drop in business due to Covid. So coming hard for 2021!

The SMV Hustle continues:

1. Got one more trip to my tattoo artist to finish up my double sleeve/chest tattoos. This is TOP NOTCH work and already my current plate isn't even a tattoo girl and can't get enough of it. my artist got like 250K on the gram so you know what it is!

2. Get my weight under control. I havent gotten on the scale yet for the year but will shortly. The gyms are still closed here due to the fucking lockdowns in NL. I hope by middle/end of the month this is resolved so I can start cutting for the summer. At my current weight im going to need to lose 20lbs to look like I want. Its not a major issue since I have all the tools now but its just about the gyms opening back up. I think this will take about 3 months of diet and training. Planning on going back to my old discipline of 3 to 5 times a week. Regardless im still above average in muscle mass so im fine but I need that lean look for Tinder topless photos.

3. Get a hair transplant - I can scrape by without this currently but its going to get worse before it gets better. So this year I HAVE TO get to the bottom of this and get a plan to get it done. I can cut my hair low and game but look much better with a hat. I still rely heavily on nightgame and most clubs in NL seem to not allow hats or even high end fedoras (think "Goorin Bros not that corny m'lady shit). This is a point of self consciousness for me. Yes I know, theres 10 million bald guys who do well but IN MY CASE I feel like I look better with hair. So the sooner I start this, the sooner the growth starts and it takes about a year to get meaningful results.

4. Get Laser Eye Surgery - If I have an AMAZING year ill do this as well but its not an emergency. Im comfortable wearing contacts and besides the cost of buying them constantly, it doesn't both me too much. Nice to have but this can be put off until 2022. I will check into it and pricing regardless. Maybe ill pull the trigger but got alot on my plate financially this year.

If I can pull these off... my 40s will be SET!

Guess ill leave the business hustle out of this one but there is a TON to do with the setbacks of 2020. Still in good shape for 2021 but so much to do... check in again end of 1st quarter.

The Game Goals:

1. I'm going to get rid of my LTR (which is going to be ugly) and get back to Tinder and Nightgame.

2. I want to make my online game (Tinder and Bumble) just as strong as my nightgame is and of course it takes time to transition. Im entering my 40s and my reign of nightgame is going to come to an end.. whether I want it to or not so now is the time to be proactive instead of reactive. Don't want women to one day realize im the old man in the club and then I have no pivot. Better to be ahead of the curve on this one so im prepared for when it happens. This is why my SMV goals are number 1 right now along with the hair transplant. Stay as youthful as humanly possible.

Otherwise my game at this age is really advanced. I already have top notch logistics in NL and still managed to pass for 30 and under this past summer. Nothing to change as far as conversation or speaking strategy goes. Maybe some tweaking for the NL market is needed but thats it.

The toughest part of this decade will be that the game is coming to an end for me and im going to get married and settle down. Been avoiding it/looking for the right girl but I seem to like girls in their mid 20s and I think the window is starting to close on me for these girls in the West in a serious relationship capacity. Can't lie about your age forever there.....Bang still zero problems!

RE: 2O21 goals - longships - 01-28-2021

2021 goal is to allow myself, mentally, to fully enjoy who I am now, what I've built, the moment and place I find myself in.

RE: 2O21 goals - blackfriar - 01-30-2021

Get down to 180 pounds/12% body fat. Buy property abroad.

RE: 2O21 goals - orythedog - 02-04-2021

(01-28-2021, 08:15 AM)longships Wrote: 2021 goal is to allow myself, mentally, to fully enjoy who I am now, what I've built, the moment and place I find myself in.

I have been on a similar journey. Sometimes it is difficult to be present.

RE: 2O21 goals - Time_To_Trudge - 02-04-2021

My 2021 goal is to spend more time doing relaxation exercices. Yoga, reading... Also my other goal is to join a private torrent tracker because I can't find what I want on thepiratebay

RE: 2O21 goals - Rottenapple - 02-08-2021

This is quite hilarious ^^ given that we know it was Pussysniffer. I can see the French cuck in a yoga pose thinking on how to eradicate black people, get a new angle on his butthole and what will be the next death treat that he can send me.

Good luck with the relaxation exercises pal, you need them.

RE: 2O21 goals - Scotian - 02-08-2021

^Don't forget about the new super bot he's building to destroy this forum hahaha, imagine being so obsessed with a website that you even thought about spending your free time doing something so weird.

RE: 2O21 goals - Kir Diesel - 03-22-2021

Bump... End of quarter coming fellas!

Where you at on your 1st quarter goals?

RE: 2O21 goals - longships - 03-23-2021

I got a new spot in town!

Very walkable, got a great deal!  Focusing on fitness and creating even more sources of passive or close to passive income and making some progress.  

So far so good!

RE: 2O21 goals - Foothunter - 03-23-2021

Had a few good things happening to me:
- First of all I am currently studying for a degree that I really enjoy and where I already have experience at, due to my past job. I saved up a lot of money and paid the fees for the degree immediately -> no debt, no loans, everything is online and coupled with some tiny jobs I do online, I can work/study as I want, how I want, where I want!
- Second of all I made some good gains thanks to the bullrun in the crypto market
- Third of all in some days I am out from my country...for good and will try to report as soon as I gather enough experience.

RE: 2O21 goals - Scythianchad - 03-24-2021

well my 2020 goal was to explore Russia, corona put a spanner in that, now thats finally happening.

RE: 2O21 goals - lika91 - 03-24-2021

(01-03-2021, 11:24 PM)lika91 Wrote:
  • Career: Started my first and second job this year. Trying to perform well here, nail my probation period and settle in. I have a remote job now, but need to settle residence and taxes. This will be the priority for the next few weeks.
  • Travel: Only 2 new countries in 2020 due to my first new job and Covid. Aiming to at least make it oversease once. New job should be a catalysator for lots of new countries, if Covid allows. Aiming to go to South America or Asia (if it opens up) ASAP, from February after setteling residency and taxes hopefully
  • Girls: Achieved 50+ lays first time in 2020. Also increased quality. Aim is the 8+ chics. I want to bang at least 2. I am happy about the volume of the last year, but due to more travel I also expect similar or even higher numbers, depending on where I am ending up. Another new yearly high would be a bonus, quality is priority though.
  • Fitness: Had a good fitness at the beginning of 2020 up until summer, but I fell back. I want to achieve a decent shape again by April, which I last time had in December 2019
  • Real estate: I saved a good amount of money already and should be able to save even more by staying in cheaper countries. By the end of the year, it would be desirable to have initiated the purchase of my first apartment/studio and ideally, organize to rent it/make an airbnb out of it in order to pay debts. Aiming for a studio in the 70k area (€) in Croatia, which should give me a good studio in the centre of a 2nd tier city.
See you here end of 2021.

I felt the thirst of travelling, so when I saw my chance in January I pulled the trigger and booked myself a 2-month trip to Brazil.

It has become two of the best months of my life, I am now already at around 40 lays this year, and I can tell I have pulled some of the best quality in my life, too. So the travel and girls goals are fulfilled already.

Furthermore, I have discovered a new biorhythm my body copes quite well with. Working European hours, I was forced to get up at 5.30 during the week. And I just realize now, how hard it sucks to work the whole day during the week. Feels like loosing time, while the 5.30 a.m. - 10 p.m. filled me with life. Those two months felt like half a year, I was working full time yet I felt like I was on holidays. Need to repeat! So I do want to do another trip this year, Asia or Latam - depending on which country opens up for me.

Therefore, I had to reschedule my settling in plans. Something I am doing now and in the next few weeks. Also have to live with the shock of being back in Europe, Corona, no love from good looking girls anymore.

I also couldn't get in shape. I blame this on corona, but of course its also my fault. I did some one-day gym here and there and some home fitness, too - but I wasn't able to make it a routine. Travelling to other places every week makes it harder. I want to stay in one place for a few weeks or months and then also make a gym membership, that should help.

RE: 2O21 goals - transveganvanlifedigitalnomad - 03-25-2021

bruh I just wanna get to Argentina literally my only goal also improve my programming skills but Im being lazy.