SwoopTheWorld
Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Travel Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth (/showthread.php?tid=2186)

Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - Flecs - 01-19-2020

I visited in Morocco five years ago. At that time is was relatively blue pilled, but on a path to career that can make you rich. I knew from experience that while travelling alone, you are most likely to interact with nice locals and avoid scammers, if you skip the most touristy places. This was the reason why I flew to Casablanca. I then took a train to Marrakesh, and there rented a car to cross the Atlas mountains and see Sahara. Morocco is a very diverse place. Casablanca is almost like a European city, but other parts of the country you feel like you moved back to 19th century.

Casablanca - good time with a good girl

You can read about touristy things elsewhere. This memoir is about my interactions with Moroccan women.
At first I used Tinder to meet girls in Casablanca. I first met a good girl. Let's call her Nadia. She was 19 years old and I just turned 30. For our first date we went to a cafe near Medina. We chatted about many things. Nadia was working in a call center. She spoke Arabic, French, English, and was learning German.

After the coffee we decided to walk around the city. There was just one problem. I just came from cloudy Europe and Moroccan sun was more than my skin could take. I was getting badly sun burnt. I asked if Nadia where I could get sunscreen. She suggested a really expensive cosmetics store. We went there and bought sunscreen. Just outside the store Nadia helped me put it on my neck. It was really excited that a pretty girl rubs sunscreen on my neck while we are standing in a busy street of a Muslim country. We then strolled around the Medina, La Corniche and visited Hassan II mosque.

We went on a few more dates. One of them was in Cabestan, which is one of the most Chic restaurants in Casablanca. I had read about it on some forum and I knew it was one of the places where all girls wanted to go to. I asked Nadia: "Where shall we go for the dinner?", she answered "How about Cabestan". I smiled to myself and said OK. In Cabestan we got a table in a remote corner of the restaurant, where nobody could see us. The place was amazing: great interior, music that really fit the place, and a wonderful view of the waves hitting the shore of Atlantic Ocean. If I remember correctly, this is the place where we kissed.

I invited Nadia a few times for a coffee to my place, but she always refused. I was way more beta back than, so I was very excited that I could kiss and hug a girl in a Muslim country. She called me once a few months after I left and she wanted to keep in touch.

Casablanca - fun time with slutty girls

My sadistic Russian MMA trainer always gave a short talk on fight psychology after training. One of those pieces was about eye contact. When a man looks straight in the eyes of another man it means he wants to kill him. If a woman does the same it means she wants the man to fuck her.

I was trying day gaming but it wasn't going very well. While I was walking around Medina, I started thinking of P4P. Foreigners in this part of the city are always approached by guys asking: Want hashish? Want a girl? It happened to me and I said "yes, I want a girl". The guy told me he would give me an address if I pay him, and I paid. I then took a taxi to the place, which turned out to be a McDonald's in La Corniche. You might think he scammed me, but he didn't promise a brothel, and there were in fact many girls sitting at that McDonald's.

I walked around the McDonald's and saw two girls sitting at a table drinking coffee and they looked straight into my eyes. One was wearing hijab and the other was not. In my broken French I asked if I could join them. They didn't speak any English. I don't remember what we talked abut and how we managed to communicate at all. After a while, I asked them if they would like to come to my place for a coffee and they agreed. We took a taxi together and got back to my AirBnB. Fortunately, the guard/concierge was away, and they could get in (concierges are huge cock-blockers in Morocco).

I had a large and nice apartment just for myself and I'm sure they noticed. We had coffee on the patio under a tent. It was outside, but private. I started hitting on the girl in hijab, because I thought it would be more fun. Let's call her Mouna. Mouna told me that Moroccan women are chaste and don't do naughty stuff. I don't remember how things happened exactly, because it's been a few years ago. I took off her hijab (you need to be careful, it's fastened with sharp pins, and you can hurt her) and we started kissing. All of this while the other girl was sitting next to us. While I was touching and kissing the hijab girl, she was talking to her friend in Arabic. At some point their conversation seemed quite intense. Things then escalated. I unzipped my pants, put Mouna's hand on my cock and she started stroking me. At that moment the other girl stood up and went to the other room. I came and, well, Mouna's clothes looked like those of Monica Lewinsky's dress if you're old enough to remember.

After the act, we sat inside for some time and looked at various picture on our phones. After a while the girls decided to leave. We exchanged the phone numbers and I gave them money for the taxi back to the McDonald's in La Corniche. Mouna messaged me a few times when I was back home. 

Marrakesh - kissing in a street in a Muslim coutry

I met the next girl in Marrakesh. I had just checked in a hotel and went for a walk to the famous market. I saw two girls. One of them dropped her ancient Nokia phone on the sidewalk and it disintegrated into many pieces. If you're old enough, you'll know you can assemble it back and it will work just fine. I helped the girls find all the pieces of the phone and we decided to go to the market together. We walked around for an hour or two and tried to communicate in a mix of broken English and broken French. It didn't work very well. At some point I started holding hands with the less pretty of the two. When they decided to go home I kissed the girl I was holding hands with. That's probably not a big deal for the readers here, but for somebody who spent the entire life as a poor, hard working student, who doesn't get much female attention, it's mind blowing. You just go to another country, can't really communicate, but things go so smoothly! I attribute it partially to me getting a great job offer and feeling that I am a worthy man.

Ouarzazate, Shara, and Atlas mountains

After Marrakesh, I went to Ouarzazate and other conservative parts of the country. Over there a women will always keep physical distance from a man, will never look you into his eyes, and the rules of the Muslim society will make you stop thinking about gaming. On the positive side, you'll experience amazing friendliness from Moroccan men. You will go with them to men-only tea shops, and in those tea shops you'll hang out with them while their wives stay at home and cook. This is what happened to me. 

While I was driving through Atlas mountains towards Atlantic I realized it's getting late and I will not make it in one day. I saw a village sitting on a side of a mountain and I decided to check it out. While I was walking around I was approached by a man my age. Let's call him Karim. Karim invited me for a dinner an to stay at his place over night. I accepted. We had  a long dinner with his male friends and male family members. The women stayed in a separate part of the house.  I slept at his house and in the morning I went with his brother and his brother's friend to Demnate.

In Demnate we visited a friend of Karim's brother's friends. His girlfriend was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. She had beautiful brownish skin, wide hips, beautiful eyes, and brown hair. She studies German and we had a conversation in German (I was leaning it at the time). She cooked an amazing breakfast, and then I and the other men went to a cafe, and left her at home to cook an amazing lunch for us.

That girl eventually broke up with Karim's brother's friend's friend and moved to Germany, where she married some German guy.

Summary

Overall, I think Morocco is one of the most interesting places I ever visited and I want to go there again. I recommend that you don't stick to the beaten path and explore less visited places.

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - Goose - 01-19-2020

Do they speak French nationwide?

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - TigerT - 01-19-2020

The last time I was there ( probably around 2005ish), you could easily go around speaking French and English so I can only imagine it's getting better now at least as far as English is going.
Only been to the big touristic cities tho (Fes, Marrakesh and Casablanca) so I would imagine than in the middle of the Atlas Mountains, the situation is a little bit different. But except if you are into hiking, you would have no reason to go there.

Also I had better memories in Tunis overall than in Morocco (pre revolution and terrorist attacks tho)

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - kini - 01-23-2020

If Morocco is one of the most interesting countries, why is their IQ and development and cultural level so low?

I would say it's one of the least interesting countries in the world. Even a tiny place in EE like Slovenia would be more interesting to me.

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - Suits - 01-23-2020

(01-23-2020, 04:50 PM)kini Wrote: If Morocco is one of the most interesting countries, why is their IQ and development and cultural level so low?

I would say it's one of the least interesting countries in the world. Even a tiny place in EE like Slovenia would be more interesting to me.

Question for the mods. Am I going to get into trouble if I'm a total dick to forum members like kini?

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - phase.iv - 01-23-2020

(01-23-2020, 04:50 PM)kini Wrote: If Morocco is one of the most interesting countries, why is their IQ and development and cultural level so low?

Can you add some Detail upon this Evaluation? Im really interested (:

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - Telesio - 01-23-2020

The OP just made an excellent post giving valuable information on Morocco.  I hope one of the moderators can nip kini’s zero information racist response in the bud.  It and the following responses clutters up the forum with garbage posts and ruined another forum we know about.  Lets reward the men who give knowledge and legitimately expand on the subject.

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - Kamaki - 01-24-2020

I know some people who have been there, according to them it has some interesting cultural sights, but the general consensus is they don't want to return. Being hassled by Hawkers seems to be number 1

Maybe i'll try one day though and see for myself

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - Rottenapple - 01-24-2020

(01-23-2020, 07:29 PM)Telesio Wrote: The OP just made an excellent post giving valuable information on Morocco.  I hope one of the moderators can nip kini’s zero information racist response in the bud.  It and the following responses clutters up the forum with garbage posts and ruined another forum we know about.  Lets reward the men who give knowledge and legitimately expand on the subject.

Agreed, these kind of comments don't add anything to the discussion, especially not from someone who has never been to the country mentioned.

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - kini - 01-25-2020

(01-24-2020, 09:46 AM)Rottenapple Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 07:29 PM)Telesio Wrote: The OP just made an excellent post giving valuable information on Morocco.  I hope one of the moderators can nip kini’s zero information racist response in the bud.  It and the following responses clutters up the forum with garbage posts and ruined another forum we know about.  Lets reward the men who give knowledge and legitimately expand on the subject.

Agreed, these kind of comments don't add anything to the discussion, especially not from someone who has never been to the country mentioned.

I disagree. On the contrary, I believe that promoting third-world shitholes as "one of the most interesting countries on Earth" is a downright disservice to humanity, and certainly to guys looking to have an interesting cultural experience and score top-level talent.

I strongly believe that my post in this thread adds a lot to the discussion, and attempts to censor it amount to a debasement of the level of discussion here.

Note also that one person has already posted in agreement with me, and another one says he's interested in details. My post has also gotten two likes so far.

As for "not having been to Morocco", would a data sheet explaining in detail why it sucks interest you?

I can do one for the entire Middle East if you want too. I've certainly spent a lot of time in the region and would like all my time back, thankyouverymuch.

The title of the thread will include the word "shithole" in it. Lemme know if you're interested.

I can also do datasheets on why France and Italy are the best countries on earth. No "shithole" in the titles of those threads.

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - Suits - 01-26-2020

(01-25-2020, 11:57 PM)kini Wrote:

I disagree.

No one gives a damn.

(01-25-2020, 11:57 PM)kini Wrote: On the contrary, I believe that promoting third-world shitholes as "one of the most interesting countries on Earth" is a downright disservice to humanity, and certainly to guys looking to have an interesting cultural experience and score top-level talent.

I strongly believe that my post in this thread adds a lot to the discussion, and attempts to censor it amount to a debasement of the level of discussion here.

You're a debasement to the level of discussion here.

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - Flecs - 01-26-2020

Let me expand the general travel info a bit.

(01-19-2020, 10:47 PM)TigerT Wrote: The last time I was there ( probably around 2005ish), you could easily go around speaking French and English so I can only imagine it's getting better now at least as far as English is going.
Only been to the big touristic cities tho (Fes, Marrakesh and Casablanca) so I would imagine than in the middle of the Atlas Mountains, the situation is a little bit different. But except if you are into hiking, you would have no reason to go there.

Also I had better memories in Tunis overall than in Morocco (pre revolution and terrorist attacks tho)

Overall French is more common than English. You may have some difficulties at hotels and restaurants if you don't speak French, but I don't think it's really that bad. As for regular Moroccans who don't work in tourism industry there are many people who speak English, but there are more French speakers.

Initially I had problems with taxi drivers, who would overcharge me and wouldn't go straight to the destination. Nadia (see the original post) suggested that I greet them in Arabic saying ssalamū 'lekum. This changed everything. From there on taxi drivers stopped taking advantage of me. It's amazing how for learning two words of somebody's native language can get you. Note, that Moroccan Arabic is very different from other dialects of Arabic. I've personally heard speakers of different dialects of Arabic speak English to each other.

I talked with a European couple in Marrakesh and they preferred Morocco over Tunisia. I've never been to the latter, but would be eager to go.

(01-24-2020, 02:15 AM)Kamaki Wrote: I know some people who have been there, according to them it has some interesting cultural sights, but the general consensus is they don't want to return. Being hassled by Hawkers seems to be number 1

Tourists in Morocco are often pestered by street hawkers. It happened to me at the market in Marrakesh when I was alone. Nobody bothered me when I walked around in the same place with Moroccan girls. Non-touristy places, like Casablanca, and small towns and villages are free of this annoyance. If you think of this it makes sense: those hawkers can make living only if they get enough targets.

I wrote in the title that I consider Morocco to be one of the most interesting places in the World, but I didn't write much about the reasons. One is the cultural diversity. Casablanca, outside of Medina, felt almost like a European city, but the villages in the middle of nowhere seemed like they belonged to nineteenth century India. When it comes to relations between men and women Morocco can be very liberal or conservative depending where you go. People were extremely friendly to me. When I got lost somewhere between Atlas and  Sahara and asked where I could get some food, I was invited to a house by some women and fed a delicious meal of couscous (you eat it on Friday). Finally, there is the natural beauty of the Atlas mountains, which are more beautiful than any landscape I've seen in Europe.

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - Rottenapple - 01-26-2020

(01-25-2020, 11:57 PM)kini Wrote:

I disagree. On the contrary, I believe that promoting third-world shitholes as "one of the most interesting countries on Earth" is a downright disservice to humanity, and certainly to guys looking to have an interesting cultural experience and score top-level talent.

Note also that one person has already posted in agreement with me, and another one says he's interested in details. My post has also gotten two likes so far.

As for "not having been to Morocco", would a data sheet explaining in detail why it sucks interest you?

I can do one for the entire Middle East if you want too. I've certainly spent a lot of time in the region and would like all my time back, thankyouverymuch.

The title of the thread will include the word "shithole" in it. Lemme know if you're interested.

I can also do datasheets on why France and Italy are the best countries on earth. No "shithole" in the titles of those threads.

Yes, that would be interesting indeed. That is the whole idea of the critique we are giving you. You just state it's a shithole without explaining why, mentioning if you have ever visited etc. If you write a detailed post or sheet on why you didn't like it, then you have all the right to criticize the place. 

Note also that a place being 'interesting' is not the same as it being a great place. North Korea is an interesting place, but it's also a complete shithole. It depends on what you want to get out of it. Many people do these little tours to North Korea because the place is weird as fuck, but I don't think anyone wants to go live there long term.

Places can also be interesting, although their IQ and cultural development is very low. The Dominican Republic for instance. Culturally speaking a shithole, people aren't the brightest, but did I enjoy visiting there? Sure thing, hot and slutty women, beautiful nature, affordable, easy to get around. The contrary can also be true. Egypt has a lot of culture and history, but most people I know that visited there say it sucks because of the attitude of the people there. It's all about framing your opinion and explaining why you believe a place is or is not a good option to visit.

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - placer - 01-26-2020

I agree with the voices pointing out that Kini’s reply was not very good.  I really do not want to see Swoop the World become the next RVF, where racism, anti-semitism, and other forms of hate spewing overtake the legitimate posts about game and what dating women in other countries is like.

RE: Morocco: one of the most interesting countries on Earth - Goose - 01-26-2020

(01-26-2020, 09:07 PM)placer Wrote:

I agree with the voices pointing out that Kini’s reply was not very good.  I really do not want to see Swoop the World become the next RVF, where racism, anti-semitism, and other forms of hate spewing overtake the legitimate posts about game and what dating women in other countries is like.

Kini is a dickhead, but there was nothing racist about that post.