SwoopTheWorld
Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? (/showthread.php?tid=2185)

Pages: 1 2

Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - Hegemon1984 - 01-19-2020

When I'm browsing through various threads of Swoop the World, I notice an assortment of avatars from users across the forum. I'm curious, where is your profile from and why did you choose it? For example, my avatar is Frank Cotton from the Hellraiser series (or for you literary nerds out there, the Hellbound Heart) and I believe he represents the sexually aggressive alpha I aspire to be. He particularly resonates with American women, but possibly not so much with women from EE or SEA.

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - Suits - 01-19-2020

Great question!

My avatar is a photo of me running street game in the US of A. I'd just spent twenty minutes reaching my first hookpoint with this American 8.5 by segueing from a shotgun neg isolation drive-by matrix to an "our kingdom" comfort build routine with a multi-thread storytelling interlude and had this chick eating out of my hand.

That's when I went in for the kill with a "document the moment" photo-taking subroutine. It's normally a massive DOV and intimacy driver.

Like all savvy players, I read the situation correctly and dropped the peg to a new iteration with an advanced hoverhand technique best left only to the pros.

Anyway, that's how this picture happened.

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - Daryush Neubache - 01-19-2020

@suits

Have you tried sarging ?

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - Suits - 01-19-2020

(01-19-2020, 03:15 PM)Daryush Neubache Wrote: @suits

Have you tried sarging ?

Was that a sniper neg?

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - mike - 01-20-2020

My avatar is an ancient symbol of the Babylonians. It's a symbol of the dichotomy between man and woman

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - whitewashedblackguy - 01-20-2020

My original avatar doesn't work here, so I choose Sinbad from the anime series Magi. I chose him because he's a badass with a rags to riches story. I suggest watching Magi: The Adventure of Sinbad. Great anime.

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - yankeetravels - 01-20-2020

Mine is Babe Ruth. I always thought I was an old school guy in a millennial era, plus my handle has "Yankee" in it. That plus being a personal fan of cigars, I thought a black and white picture of Ruth represented what we as a group are trying to go for.

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - Jetset - 01-20-2020

Don Draper, because he was rawdogging January Jones and still managed to fuck it up screwing around with a miserable MILF, which is some bullshit I would do.

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - Contrarian Expatriate - 01-20-2020

Mine is the MGTOW symbol superimposed on Caspar David Friedrich's famous Wanderer Above The Sea Fog (AKA Wanderer Above The Mist).

It was put together by some unknown MGTOW, but it has become a symbol of us MGTOWs who travel the world far and wide and ultimately find that they've "arrived."

Unfortunately, the MGTOW appellation has been appropriated by incels, social misfits, and other ne'er do wells, but it remains male freedom from marital (female + government) tyranny over men and gynocentric culture.  

I personally think the MGTOW lifestyle and Swooping the World are a match made in heaven because they complement each other.

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - PapayaTapper - 01-20-2020

(01-20-2020, 11:08 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: Unfortunately, the MGTOW appellation has been appropriated by incels, social misfits, and other ne'er do wells, but it remains male freedom from marital (female + government) tyranny over men and gynocentric culture.  

When I hear MGTOW I think "incels, social misfits and other ne'er do wells". ( Pretty much the same thing I think of when some dude refers to himself as "PUA" truth be told )

So are you saying it doesn't necessarily mean celibate ?

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - billydingdong - 01-21-2020

(01-20-2020, 11:24 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote: When I hear MGTOW I think "incels, social misfits and other ne'er do wells". ( Pretty much the same thing I think of when some dude refers to himself as "PUA" truth be told )

So are you saying it doesn't necessarily mean celibate ?

MGTOW, PUA, HB, DHV ....

All these labels are gayer than a pride parade.

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - Suits - 01-21-2020

(01-20-2020, 11:08 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: Mine is the MGTOW symbol superimposed on Caspar David Friedrich's famous Wanderer Above The Sea Fog (AKA Wanderer Above The Mist).

It was put together by some unknown MGTOW, but it has become a symbol of us MGTOWs who travel the world far and wide and ultimately find that they've "arrived."

Unfortunately, the MGTOW appellation has been appropriated by incels, social misfits, and other ne'er do wells, but it remains male freedom from marital (female + government) tyranny over men and gynocentric culture.  

I personally think the MGTOW lifestyle and Swooping the World are a match made in heaven because they complement each other.

When was the last time you got laid?

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - WombRaider - 01-21-2020

MGTOW doesn't have to mean celibacy. I think it has more to do with not getting married and not simping.

If you've been burned in a marriage you might adopt a Swooping lifestyle but vow not to get married again. To me that's MGTOW.

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - P.T. - 01-21-2020

An ancient Roman rune for freedom.

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - Contrarian Expatriate - 01-21-2020

(01-21-2020, 12:13 AM)Suits Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 11:08 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: Mine is the MGTOW symbol superimposed on Caspar David Friedrich's famous Wanderer Above The Sea Fog (AKA Wanderer Above The Mist).

When was the last time you got laid?
Glad you asked right now, because it was last night when I met a bartender after her shift.  Prior to that, it has been some months since I am in the USA right now.

(01-21-2020, 12:25 AM)WombRaider Wrote: MGTOW doesn't have to mean celibacy. I think it has more to do with not getting married and not simping.

Thank you!  In fact, it USUALLY does not mean celibacy, but people who hate MGTOW (PUAs, tradcons and feminists) tend to perpetuate the myth that MGTOW tend to be celibate.

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - Buck Mulligan - 01-21-2020

Lionel Hutz. nuff said.

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - JackinX - 01-21-2020

(01-21-2020, 04:47 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: Thank you!  In fact, it USUALLY does not mean celibacy, but people who hate MGTOW (PUAs, tradcons and feminists) tend to perpetuate the myth that MGTOW tend to be celibate.

There are two types. MGTOW by choice (who can still bang and have options) and MGTOW not by choice (which includes a wide variety of people from ex-cucks, to incels to husbands who didn't instigate a divorce to ex-PUA's who's SMV has plummeted due to their own doing or outside forces).

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - JekyllAndhyde - 01-21-2020

Gunther - Ding Dong Song

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - Suits - 01-21-2020

(01-21-2020, 06:44 AM)JackinX Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 04:47 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: Thank you!  In fact, it USUALLY does not mean celibacy, but people who hate MGTOW (PUAs, tradcons and feminists) tend to perpetuate the myth that MGTOW tend to be celibate.

There are two types. MGTOW by choice (who can still bang and have options) and MGTOW not by choice (which includes a wide variety of people from ex-cucks, to incels to husbands who didn't instigate a divorce to ex-PUA's who's SMV has plummeted due to their own doing or outside forces).

I've read through some MGTOW forums and I'm obligated to believe that the make-up of the two types leans heavily in the less appealing direction.

RE: Where is your profile avatar from and why did you choose it? - OviOs - 01-22-2020

(01-19-2020, 09:58 AM)Hegemon1984 Wrote: When I'm browsing through various threads of Swoop the World, I notice an assortment of avatars from users across the forum. I'm curious, where is your profile from and why did you choose it? For example, my avatar is Frank Cotton from the Hellraiser series (or for you literary nerds out there, the Hellbound Heart) and I believe he represents the sexually aggressive alpha I aspire to be. He particularly resonates with American women, but possibly not so much with women from EE or SEA.

My avatar has a very profound and personally introspective meaning.  Or not.  I just like hockey and have been a Capitals fan since the mid-1980s and I admire Ovechkin's bull-in-a-china-shop style.  Since I don't have his stature (no homo), my own style of playing hockey has to be more speed, finesse and cerebral which is the same type of style I find more useful and productive when attracting women.