SwoopTheWorld
Where for Xmas - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Travel Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Where for Xmas (/showthread.php?tid=1912)

Where for Xmas - k pop - 09-15-2019

Gents...

I don't have the energy to catch you up on the travels and travails.. but..

I need a western hemisphere destination for christmas. My inclinations are pushing me back to Lima where I have a network of friends and women, the food is incredible, and there is zero mystery if it will be incredible.. but I also want to try something new.. so I'm thinking/looking for someplace in the western hemisphere.. honestly I would prefer caribbean, but am open. criteria:

1) women.. obviously...

2) food!  I like fresh, spicy, and seafoodic

3)  beach.. this is why im hesitating on peru. not much beach scene

I've done the DR and Haiti so dont' need suggestions there..

I'm leaning toward caribbean beause easier to get to. .have lived and traveled all over mexico but open to suggestions...

also if anyone here is partying xmaas in this area let me know. swooping loves company

RE: Where for Xmas - Cheeky_Chappy - 09-15-2019

maybe Jamaica if you like black women. has spicy and seafood, beaches.
playa del carmen
cape town?
L.A santa monica
Miami
cuba?
Puerto rico?
Colombia
equador if you want venzaualian girls. there moving there
rios great if you like beaches and peachy arses.
if you like slimmer women try argentina don't know about beaches.

RE: Where for Xmas - SC87 - 09-15-2019

I wouldn't go to any Latin American country by yourself for Christmas, all the chicks will be busy with their families around Christmas time and New years. Even on NYE you aren't going to see a ton of sloots out and about like you'd see in most western countries.

RE: Where for Xmas - k pop - 09-16-2019

solid suggestions guys and yes the holiday is tough in latin america becuz of family time.. but there are cracks in that formula. .met quite a few "goth" type non family girls in colombia one holiday season. they were looking to prove something and i was happy to oblige

could try venezuela where all tradition is shot through and can kind of wild west it..

do love the dark meat but jamaica has been tough in past unless anyone has PRO tips... i go to DR for that...

but hanging with my known contacts in their family circles in Lima will probably yield more results..

has anyone done xams in cuba?

RE: Where for Xmas - Cheeky_Chappy - 09-16-2019

if you go to venzaualia id would speak to a venzaualian before you go there.
at the moment the wage is $3 dollars a month. was $6. 
toilet paper is $3 dollars.
if you obviously stand out as a foreigner (white) you may be robbed and potentially killed for your phone as they can eat for a while selling your phone.
wouldn't say don't go but you have to understand the place your going to. which I why I recommend as above speaking to a local that is there to see what the situation is. wheres safe to stay etc.

RE: Where for Xmas - k pop - 09-20-2019

Settled on Lima, my old stomping grounds. LuckyLuke and I are gonna take the town by storm once again.

Anybody who wants to join hit me up. Should be epic.

RE: Where for Xmas - Cheeky_Chappy - 09-21-2019

(09-20-2019, 09:50 PM)k pop Wrote: Settled on Lima, my old stomping grounds. LuckyLuke and I are gonna take the town by storm once again.

Anybody who wants to join hit me up. Should be epic.

is there a specific street/area for daygame in lima?

RE: Where for Xmas - k pop - 09-22-2019

I posted this tidbit about daygame after my xmas trip of 2017:

Day Game: This is your moneymaker. There are thousands of girls in Miraflores outside at any given time during the day (and night for that matter). Parque Kennedy and the Malecon are your hot spots. Just walk around and chat with any cute girl you see. Almost all are wiling and the vast majority will give you their phone number. On the way to pick up my laundry today, I did an experiment. I took my "lunch" date down to meet her Uber, and while kissing her goodbye I saw a girl across the street take a long look. With my girl gone, I followed her to the corner and got her number. I continued on to the lavaderia to pick up my laundry. I saw a cute girl in the bodega, so went in and chatted her up. Number.  Stoplight--granted she was a 5 but number.  Girl in another bodega next to laundry. Number.  Laundry girl--ugly, but number-I'm doing an experiment here.  Just walking to the laundry and back I got 5 digits in less than 15 minutes. When I got home, I sent them all the same message. That was 40 minutes ago and 4 have responded. The upshot of this is they either live in this barrio or probably have regular business here.  So much better than Tinder.

So basically just walk around anywhere in Miraflores and start up convos. Girls are VERY receptive. A little spanish is helpful but not necessary.

RE: Where for Xmas - churros - 09-23-2019

Out of interest, why Peru over Colombia?

RE: Where for Xmas - k pop - 09-24-2019

I used to live in Lima so have friends and a solid girl network there. Also the food is incredible, which I have been craving.

In terms of quality of women, Colombia blows Peru out of the water. However Peruvian girls are much sluttier and there isn't the huge flake factor that you experience in Colombia.  Lima is right on the coast and the weather is amazing in December (shit for most of the rest of year).

RE: Where for Xmas - Cheeky_Chappy - 09-24-2019

(09-24-2019, 02:09 AM)k pop Wrote: I used to live in Lima so have friends and a solid girl network there. Also the food is incredible, which I have been craving.

In terms of quality of women, Colombia blows Peru out of the water. However Peruvian girls are much sluttier and there isn't the huge flake factor that you experience in Colombia.  Lima is right on the coast and the weather is amazing in December (shit for most of the rest of year).

are there women on the beach in bikinis and is jan and feb not nice weather?

RE: Where for Xmas - k pop - 09-25-2019

not in Lima, but if you go south towards Ica there are some beaches.  but we're not talking copa cabana.. this is peru. 

jan and feb the weather is still fabulous... it starts to get cloudy again in april/may and doesn't let up until november..