SwoopTheWorld
Italy - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Travel Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Italy (/showthread.php?tid=191)

Italy - 262 - 04-24-2017

Just spent a few days in Naples. Mostly there for tourism, which I won't cover, but here are the bits that folks here will be interested in:

1) Average height in Naples is notable shorter than in Poland (Gdansk where I live specifically) or the US. Not Philippines short, but noticeable.

2) As you'd expect, girls are mostly brunettes with brown eyes. Sometimes you'll also see curly hair, full lips, wide hips, and/or olive skin. Street is the fashion, not whatever you think Italian fashion is.

3) There are large Senegalese and Sri Lankan communities here. Mostly dudes though, and whatever women there are in these groups is generally unattractive by any standard. If you look African or South Asian, dress well, or you'll be mistaken for one of these poorer groups.

4) Average age in Naples seems older than in Poland - probably at the same level as most of Western Europe.

5) The area around the central train station is somewhat rough and noisy at night. Don't make the mistake I did by attempting to sleep around there.

6) As of now, in April, there are quite a bit of tourists around, usually from wealthier countries (read: fat tourists, especially the chicks). Some Polish girls do come to fish for attention, though, but I wouldn't count on there being enough of them, especially with the thirsty Spanish guys running around.

7) At least in the touristy areas I went, I didn't see any Italian guys living up to the stereotypical "que bella donna" cat-calling "Game."

Overall, guys should only come to Naples for the usual tourism. My guess is if you want curvy brunettes, go to somewhere like Romania instead.

RE: Italy - Julius - 04-25-2017

I know Naples and lived 3 months in Sorrento, which is not so far from Napoli.

As you say olive skinned brunettes, but very hard to game (especially the hot ones).
Maybe it's different in Naples but Sorrento is village mentality, social circle game, people are open but not so open to let you mix with their Italian blood. Don't expect to be seen as something special with the blue eyes - blond hair look in Italy.
The only time I banged an Italian beauty was on a Spanish party destination.
I also think that the Italian game scene is more traditional/marry-kids-oriented

I was told that a party destination like Rimini would be your best bet to bang in Italy.

RE: Italy - 262 - 09-12-2017

Visited Padova, Venice, Bologna, and Milan with my Polish GF at the end of August.

Bad time to go, tons of tourists and high temperatures, usually in the 30s Celsius (like 80 F).

Padova seemed like an empty and slowly dying city.

The island of Venice is unique, but after a day or two you'll realize it's a big tourist trap. Not sure about mainland Venice.

Bologna is probably the most underrated city in Italy. Great architecture, fewer tourists. Might need to learn some Italian to Game here though.

Milan seems more Northern European than Italian (mostly by architecture, less so by genetics). Best dressed women I've seen outside the FSU. Men dress competitively too, up there with Stockholm.

What I said about Italian girls in my Naples post applies here too, save for the fashion in Milan.

Dress code I mentioned above for African and South Asian looking guys still applies. Do not wear street wear.

Overall opinion on Italy still applies. Go elsewhere for girls, which is in line with "if some guys from a country go abroad for girls, don't go to that country for girls, there are better ones out there."

RE: Italy - 20Nation - 09-13-2017

Nice info 262. I'll be hitting up italy probably within the next 2 years. But i'm leaning towards doing what you did and bringing a girl along. Good info on places to visit.

RE: Italy - TigerT - 09-15-2017

Love Italy. I have been there many times and never been let down.
Going with a girl is a good thing in my opinion. No idea how online game is. Night game is pretty hard from my opinion due to Italian guys being all over the few girls in the club.
I have always done better with Italian girls outside of Italy than while I was there.

RE: Italy - Cheeky_Chappy - 04-29-2018

(09-15-2017, 01:45 PM)TigerT Wrote: Love Italy. I have been there many times and never been let down.
Going with a girl is a good thing in my opinion. No idea how online game is. Night game is pretty hard from my opinion due to Italian guys being all over the few girls in the club.
I have always done better with Italian girls outside of Italy than while I was there.

anybody gamed in the rimmi area and can confirm if theres many hot girls there?

RE: Italy - Cheeky_Chappy - 10-27-2018

(04-29-2018, 04:14 PM)Cheeky_chappy Wrote: anybody gamed in the rimmi area and can confirm if theres many hot girls there?

update....

was in Rimini in Aug 2018. its not very good for daygame. its all deck chair game. most girls are in 2's and 3's on deck chairs, with their bfs/family on the beach.  
its better for nightgame which centres around Milano marittima area between 10pm and 2am but its a 40min car drive from rimini and theres no ubers. 
very tough most girls don't speak English. I wouldn't go here unless your advanced and want an Italian girl. its 95% Italians, few Russians and few Germans. not cheap for food or eating out. 

Riccione is better for daygame at work rush 5pm but still not great/ has 1 long road. and a good club right on the beach starting 7pm til 11pm. then everyone heads to Milano marittima. 
some georgeous girls about but not easy. wouldn't come here unless approaching and pulling girls from 2's and 3's is standard for you. definatley not a daygame hot spot from my experience. 

Bologna is boring as fuck. theres hot girls there but youd be bored by the city after 1 day. its got a tower to go up and see medicore views nothing special.

on the other hand Florence was by far the best and most most beautiful city lots of things to see and quite few hot girls but...don't go in aug cause A) its too hot like 37 degrees and B) way too many tourists gets annoying. you could see Florence in 2 days.

heard "cinque terres" is one of the most beautiful places (check out pics on google). and milan for daygame as more girls speak English there.

if I was taking a girl to Italy I would skip rimini and bologna and spend a weekend/2days in Florence, venice and cinque terress.

RE: Italy - SC87 - 02-05-2020

I got into an argument with some Italians because they were trying to tell me it takes 3 years to learn how to make a pizza. 1 year for the sauce, 1 year for pie and 1 year to learn how to cook it perfectly, they started yelling and moving their hands around during this heated discussion.

RE: Italy - randomA - 02-06-2020

Milan is literally the most dangerous city and with highest immigrants-related crime in Italy.
Thankfully it is not a pozzed shithole as you would call Paris or London, but it's very well on the way there.

t. italian

RE: Italy - Obermarschall - 02-06-2020

(02-06-2020, 03:22 AM)randomA Wrote: Milan is literally the most dangerous city and with highest immigrants-related crime in Italy.
Thankfully it is not a pozzed shithole as you would call Paris or London, but it's very well on the way there.

t. italian

I was some years ago in Milan. While it as nice for a few days, it definitely reminded me of Polish cities from the 90's in some parts and other parts were overcrowded. However, I must admit that for someone like me, who enjoys culture and history, I very much liked the museums and the churches in Milan. Como is also a nice place to visit and not too far when you are in Milan. Definitely worth it for the views.

RE: Italy - Cheeky_Chappy - 02-10-2020

(04-24-2017, 07:00 PM)262 Wrote: Overall, guys should only come to Naples for the usual tourism. My guess is if you want curvy brunettes, go to somewhere like Romania instead.

don't know about other cities in Romania but I spent 20 days daygaming in bucharest in april and it was shit for curvy brunettes. 
if you go nightgame in the best clubs would be the way to go.

(04-25-2017, 12:30 AM)Julius Wrote: I know Naples and lived 3 months in Sorrento, which is not so far from Napoli.

As you say olive skinned brunettes, but very hard to game (especially the hot ones).
Maybe it's different in Naples but Sorrento is village mentality, social circle game, people are open but not so open to let you mix with their Italian blood. Don't expect to be seen as something special with the blue eyes - blond hair look in Italy.
The only time I banged an Italian beauty was on a Spanish party destination.
I also think that the Italian game scene is more traditional/marry-kids-oriented

I was told  that a party destination like Rimini would be your best bet to bang in Italy.

rimini is shit for daygame. I walked the beaches everyday expecting lots of Italians/swedes in bikinis no such luck. its mostly 1000 of sunbeds with few people around. your best bet is to go/ get an apartment in "milana maritta" that's where all the hottest girls are but mainly at night so club and guttergame girls are usually in 2's and 3's so doing this solo is superhard. recommend going with  a friend to make things easier.

(09-12-2017, 12:38 PM)262 Wrote: Bologna is probably the most underrated city in Italy. Great architecture, fewer tourists. Might need to learn some Italian to Game here though.

was in bologna for 5days last aug. wouldn't recommend it for girls. the city is small and run down. dirty reminds me of Athens. the only good thing about this city is... the food. where bolognaise was invented. eat lots of Italian food here and red wine is great. id do 2days max. did 5. wasted 3. found out Florence is 30min train ride away...should have spent 5days in Florence such a beautiful city and many more girls there. 
but...don't go in aug...cause its 40 degrees with no wind. it hurts to walk the streets with that sun. not enjoyable. go mid may. jan is 8 degrees.

bologna 2days eat lots of great food.
Florence for daygame. cant comment on nightgame. avoid aug.

RE: Italy - randomA - 02-10-2020

^ good advice right there. also quite good observation of the mentioned italian cities:

Rimini - correct, mostly a night game place.
Bologna - the "reddest" (i.e. most communist/ leftwing party) major city of italy. absolutely yikes tier. I am glad the user above noticed what perpetual leftist government has done to this city over the decades.
Florence - one of the cultural capitals of italy. you can daygame tourist slowly walking about the historical center til you die.

RE: Italy - Harem Scarem - 02-11-2020

I enjoyed Florence too. I stayed for three days a couple of years ago as part of a trip through Italy that was really just for tourism. I definitely also regret not staying in Florence longer. I was staying in a hostel where young girls were coming and going all the time (also quite a few couples, friends, older people, etc.). On each night I would open a different girl, chit-chat a bit, then suggest checking out the Ponte Vecchio at night time and having a wine. I had two of these kind of insta-dates, but I didn't escalate hard enough so they fizzled out.

First girl also had a male friend who was blatantly her orbiter who joined us later in the evening and did nothing but cockblock in a passively-aggressive way from there on. Had some good vibes with the girl before that, although it was all a bit slow, a bit too friendly-like, so who knows? I slept in a dorm, so not sure how the logistics of that would have worked out anyway.

Although not successful in terms of getting bangs, for me it was a bit of an eye-opener for how receptive these girls were to being opened, how easily they'd hand out numbers, go for drinks with a guy they'd just met, etc. Probably nothing new for most guys here but it stuck with me. These girls, before I opened them, would just sit in the common room texting on their phone, poring over the city map or calling their parents, not getting the most out of their trip in my opinion. On the morning I left, yet more girls came in with good vibes. More time investment, a private room and pushing the interaction forward more would have gotten me a result eventually, no doubts about that.

RE: Italy - WorldConquest - 02-12-2020

(02-11-2020, 10:43 PM)Harem Scarem Wrote: Although not successful in terms of getting bangs, for me it was a bit of an eye-opener for how receptive these girls were to being opened, how easily they'd hand out numbers, go for drinks with a guy they'd just met, etc. Probably nothing new for most guys here but it stuck with me. These girls, before I opened them, would just sit in the common room texting on their phone, poring over the city map or calling their parents, not getting the most out of their trip in my opinion. On the morning I left, yet more girls came in with good vibes. More time investment, a private room and pushing the interaction forward more would have gotten me a result eventually, no doubts about that.

You raise a good point. Hostels are a good way to meeting adventure-seeking girls who are easily opened and will be up for going out. The issue is logistics. Seems like finding a hostel where you can get a private room is a good way to go.

Years ago, I was in Sofia, Bulgaria and the owner of the hostel also had a few full apartments to rent on a nearby street. This was before wifi was common everywhere, so I rented the apartment, then he let me use all the "services" of the hostel including internet. So I'd go to the hostel during the day to get on the internet, and also meet people, but I had a private apartment to take people back to. Excellent logistics.

RE: Italy - Cheeky_Chappy - 02-13-2020

(02-10-2020, 07:02 AM)randomA Wrote: ^ good advice right there. also quite good observation of the mentioned italian cities:

Rimini - correct, mostly a night game place.
Bologna - the "reddest" (i.e. most communist/ leftwing party) major city of italy. absolutely yikes tier. I am glad the user above noticed what perpetual leftist government has done to this city over the decades.
Florence - one of the cultural capitals of italy. you can daygame tourist slowly walking about the historical center til you die.

have 0 interest in politics just know if a city is for me or not.

RE: Italy - zatara - 02-14-2020

(02-12-2020, 04:00 AM)WorldConquest Wrote: You raise a good point. Hostels are a good way to meeting adventure-seeking girls who are easily opened and will be up for going out. The issue is logistics. Seems like finding a hostel where you can get a private room is a good way to go.

Years ago, I was in Sofia, Bulgaria and the owner of the hostel also had a few full apartments to rent on a nearby street. This was before wifi was common everywhere, so I rented the apartment, then he let me use all the "services" of the hostel including internet. So I'd go to the hostel during the day to get on the internet, and also meet people, but I had a private apartment to take people back to. Excellent logistics.

One other way to do this if the hostel has no private rooms is to book one night in a big party hostel in whatever the cheapest room is, check-in and get your wristband, and then actually stay in a nice airbnb nearby for a few nights. That'll give you access to the hostel bar at all hours, any hostel activities etc, but you don't have to deal with any of the bullshit.

I've done it regularly, I just write off the €10-30 as essentially a nightclub cover charge in my mind. Its pretty good value when you think of it that way.