SwoopTheWorld
Italy - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Travel Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Italy (/showthread.php?tid=191)

Italy - 262 - 04-24-2017

Just spent a few days in Naples. Mostly there for tourism, which I won't cover, but here are the bits that folks here will be interested in:

1) Average height in Naples is notable shorter than in Poland (Gdansk where I live specifically) or the US. Not Philippines short, but noticeable.

2) As you'd expect, girls are mostly brunettes with brown eyes. Sometimes you'll also see curly hair, full lips, wide hips, and/or olive skin. Street is the fashion, not whatever you think Italian fashion is.

3) There are large Senegalese and Sri Lankan communities here. Mostly dudes though, and whatever women there are in these groups is generally unattractive by any standard. If you look African or South Asian, dress well, or you'll be mistaken for one of these poorer groups.

4) Average age in Naples seems older than in Poland - probably at the same level as most of Western Europe.

5) The area around the central train station is somewhat rough and noisy at night. Don't make the mistake I did by attempting to sleep around there.

6) As of now, in April, there are quite a bit of tourists around, usually from wealthier countries (read: fat tourists, especially the chicks). Some Polish girls do come to fish for attention, though, but I wouldn't count on there being enough of them, especially with the thirsty Spanish guys running around.

7) At least in the touristy areas I went, I didn't see any Italian guys living up to the stereotypical "que bella donna" cat-calling "Game."

Overall, guys should only come to Naples for the usual tourism. My guess is if you want curvy brunettes, go to somewhere like Romania instead.

RE: Italy - Julius - 04-25-2017

I know Naples and lived 3 months in Sorrento, which is not so far from Napoli.

As you say olive skinned brunettes, but very hard to game (especially the hot ones).
Maybe it's different in Naples but Sorrento is village mentality, social circle game, people are open but not so open to let you mix with their Italian blood. Don't expect to be seen as something special with the blue eyes - blond hair look in Italy.
The only time I banged an Italian beauty was on a Spanish party destination.
I also think that the Italian game scene is more traditional/marry-kids-oriented

I was told that a party destination like Rimini would be your best bet to bang in Italy.

RE: Italy - 262 - 09-12-2017

Visited Padova, Venice, Bologna, and Milan with my Polish GF at the end of August.

Bad time to go, tons of tourists and high temperatures, usually in the 30s Celsius (like 80 F).

Padova seemed like an empty and slowly dying city.

The island of Venice is unique, but after a day or two you'll realize it's a big tourist trap. Not sure about mainland Venice.

Bologna is probably the most underrated city in Italy. Great architecture, fewer tourists. Might need to learn some Italian to Game here though.

Milan seems more Northern European than Italian (mostly by architecture, less so by genetics). Best dressed women I've seen outside the FSU. Men dress competitively too, up there with Stockholm.

What I said about Italian girls in my Naples post applies here too, save for the fashion in Milan.

Dress code I mentioned above for African and South Asian looking guys still applies. Do not wear street wear.

Overall opinion on Italy still applies. Go elsewhere for girls, which is in line with "if some guys from a country go abroad for girls, don't go to that country for girls, there are better ones out there."

RE: Italy - 20Nation - 09-13-2017

Nice info 262. I'll be hitting up italy probably within the next 2 years. But i'm leaning towards doing what you did and bringing a girl along. Good info on places to visit.

RE: Italy - TigerT - 09-15-2017

Love Italy. I have been there many times and never been let down.
Going with a girl is a good thing in my opinion. No idea how online game is. Night game is pretty hard from my opinion due to Italian guys being all over the few girls in the club.
I have always done better with Italian girls outside of Italy than while I was there.

RE: Italy - Cheeky_Chappy - 04-29-2018

(09-15-2017, 01:45 PM)TigerT Wrote: Love Italy. I have been there many times and never been let down.
Going with a girl is a good thing in my opinion. No idea how online game is. Night game is pretty hard from my opinion due to Italian guys being all over the few girls in the club.
I have always done better with Italian girls outside of Italy than while I was there.

anybody gamed in the rimmi area and can confirm if theres many hot girls there?

RE: Italy - Cheeky_Chappy - 10-27-2018

(04-29-2018, 04:14 PM)Cheeky_chappy Wrote: anybody gamed in the rimmi area and can confirm if theres many hot girls there?

update....

was in Rimini in Aug 2018. its not very good for daygame. its all deck chair game. most girls are in 2's and 3's on deck chairs, with their bfs/family on the beach.  
its better for nightgame which centres around Milano marittima area between 10pm and 2am but its a 40min car drive from rimini and theres no ubers. 
very tough most girls don't speak English. I wouldn't go here unless your advanced and want an Italian girl. its 95% Italians, few Russians and few Germans. not cheap for food or eating out. 

Riccione is better for daygame at work rush 5pm but still not great/ has 1 long road. and a good club right on the beach starting 7pm til 11pm. then everyone heads to Milano marittima. 
some georgeous girls about but not easy. wouldn't come here unless approaching and pulling girls from 2's and 3's is standard for you. definatley not a daygame hot spot from my experience. 

Bologna is boring as fuck. theres hot girls there but youd be bored by the city after 1 day. its got a tower to go up and see medicore views nothing special.

on the other hand Florence was by far the best and most most beautiful city lots of things to see and quite few hot girls but...don't go in aug cause A) its too hot like 37 degrees and B) way too many tourists gets annoying. you could see Florence in 2 days.

heard "cinque terres" is one of the most beautiful places (check out pics on google). and milan for daygame as more girls speak English there.

if I was taking a girl to Italy I would skip rimini and bologna and spend a weekend/2days in Florence, venice and cinque terress.