Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREAKS Stories
Lets share here our funny/freaky/shocking stories with freaks  Smile

-------------------------------------------------------

I matched with that Tinder pinay few days before arriving in Manila. She was looking alright, nothing amazing but as I had only a few days in Phili I wasnt going to be too picky.
As soon as I told her i was arriving the friday night at 2am, she offered me to pick me up at the airport and join her sister birthday party. I wasnt too keen but kept her on hold. She added that I cud also spend the night at her place.

One hour before leaving Taiwan, I still had nothing booked for the night in Manila, so I text the girl and told her that if someone was sober enough to pick me up at the airport, Id be happy to join. She agreed.

3 hours later, I arrive at the airport, and found the chick waiting for me with a chubby ladyboy (more boy than lady) and a tom boy. Well, thats lucky I wasnt expecting for a group of welcoming hotties !

As we make our way to the car, I find out that she is fairly tipsy. Im lazy to cancel the plan so I let her drive us to some poor area of Manila. We stoppe to get beers and food. Im paying for the goods and decide that I cant be too much of a tight ass since she invites me to stay at her place for free.

We arrive at her fairly nice house but against all hopes thats her family home, so I got to meet her dad. Clearly not my idea of a good pre-smashing warm up. We finally start drinking and at least I can enjoy some Red Horse, was 2 years since my last ones.

The ladyboy and tomboy leave around 6am, and my chick tells me "Before we go to bed, lets visit my dead auntie" Im like what the hell, thats a lot to go thru for a fuck, but I keep it inside and agree. We walk to a house nearby, enter in a living room occupied by half-sleeping relatives and stop in front of one of those coffin with an open trap that shows the dead auntie's upper body. Well, Im sure she looked better alive, but I keep that for myself and we shortly return to my tinder chick's home.

In her bedroom, I try to chase out of my mind her dead and alive relatives and we start making out. Real quick she asks me to eat her pussy, which I dont mind doing, but as soon as I start she says "Eat me but I dont eat you ok" Hum, thats a first! I groan and think "you can count on that slut.." I dont let the licking last too long and then shove my cock in her mouth. After one minute of that she unsurprisingly asks me to put it in her pussy. She got a loose cunt but except that offers a fair doggystyle root.

When we wake up, I got to push her away a few times cause we used the only condom we had. And on my way to the bathroom I meet daddy again, who tries to pressure me to get macdo for everyone. Luckily tinder slut takes my side and says I got no cash left. I decide to get the fuck out of there as quick as possible and get a uber back to Makati.

The cherry on the cake, a few months after, I text her about an other subject, and after reflirting with me, she tells me she is going to New York to live with her husband, that she already had when I smashed her in daddy's home. Apparently at the time, she told her father I was her husban's best friend. LOL.
Too bad for the new yorker, who's white, young and fairly good looking. I think he needs to read Swoop the world a bit..
[-] The following 8 users Like baimu's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore, blztw, BarbarianFather, RoadSenseOwner, Bizzy, DAone27, new
Hahaha! Great idea for a thread. Loved this story! A coffin that shows the upper part? Wtf! Was she waiting to get buried? And the dad asked you to buy macdo for everyone Hahaha! I'm assuming that's short for Macdonald's?
Nice idea for a thread. Hmmm which story to choose. One that was pretty crazy was when a girl I met online showed up at my hotel (before I did) and I ended up banging her like within 5 minutes of meeting her. The funny thing is, the two other swoop the world authors ended up banging her (fisto and thc), even though it was months later. And she said she had only slept with like 7 people (i can't remember number exactly but it's in the story). It's funny how girls lie. But yeah that was pretty hilarious.
http://swooptheworld.com/innocence-is-a-weapon/
[-] The following 3 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • TravelHardcore, baimu, Csanders007
Lol, great story and great thread idea, I'll contribute soon.
Must be an Asian thing to be casual about dead relatives, I've seen girls post selfies with their dead grandmother on Facebook and Instagram. Very awkward.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelHardcore's post:
  • Shaen
BAHAHA hilarious
(02-21-2017, 05:20 AM)20Nation Wrote: Nice idea for a thread. Hmmm which story to choose. One that was pretty crazy was when a girl I met online showed up at my hotel (before I did) and I ended up banging her like within 5 minutes of meeting her. The funny thing is, the two other swoop the world authors ended up banging her (fisto and thc), even though it was months later. And she said she had only slept with like 7 people (i can't remember number exactly but it's in the story). It's funny how girls lie. But yeah that was pretty hilarious.

I remember this girl. She came straight to my room and also banged her under 5 minutes. If you smashed this girl, I bet you're eskimo brothers with about 90% of the RVF-members who've been to Thailand.
  • 20Nation
(02-21-2017, 05:41 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 05:20 AM)20Nation Wrote: Nice idea for a thread. Hmmm which story to choose. One that was pretty crazy was when a girl I met online showed up at my hotel (before I did) and I ended up banging her like within 5 minutes of meeting her. The funny thing is, the two other swoop the world authors ended up banging her (fisto and thc), even though it was months later. And she said she had only slept with like 7 people (i can't remember number exactly but it's in the story). It's funny how girls lie. But yeah that was pretty hilarious.

I remember this girl. She came straight to my room and also banged her under 5 minutes. If you smashed this girl, I bet you're eskimo brothers with about 90% of the RVF-members who've been to Thailand.

Haha yeah I wouldn't be surprised if there were other people on this forum who had banged her.
I seem to be immune against crazy chicks but I witnessed two of my friends dealing with girls that were crazy.

The first story happened in Bangkok. I was at Sugar Club and it was already 4am. Barely any girls left, except one who was staring at me all the time. From the first second of talking to her I knew that I could have her. Her body was pretty good but she was a butterface. I was horny that night so I decided to just take her home. My friend wanted her too and she wanted a threesome with us but I was not in the mood for that. So I bring her home, fuck her and when she starts getting annoying I kicked her out. Hadn't really thought about her anymore until a couple of days later my friend texts me that he is on a date with her. My friend takes her home, bangs her and then tries to kick her out but she wouldn't leave. While she was still in the room, he is keeping me updated about what is happening. At one point he suddenly stopped replying to my texts. 15 minutes later I get a text from my friend's line account but it was actually her, saying that my friend won't survive this night and that she is going to kill him. Turns out that she attacked him with a pair of scissors, grabbed his phone and then escaped on a motorbike taxi. The next couple of days she keeps calling me on line but never said a word. It was like in a horror movie when the killer calls his victims but is only breathing into the phone. Then she sent me a picture she took of my apartment door with the room number on it and threatened to go to the police and tell them that my friend raped her. At the same time she keeps telling me that she loves me. This girl was absolutelty batshit crazy but stupid at the same time because I had proof in the form of screenshots of her saying that she would just lie to the police. In the end we got my friend's phone back after a week thanks to another girl I banged whose father works for the government and had the power to get her fired. She worked as a nurse at the hospital btw.

Second story took place in Jakarta. Again I was only a spectator but this was pretty hilarious too. My friend is out on a date with a girl from Tinder. Apparently she is a well known author and some kind of celebrity in Jakarta. At least that's what she told him. She also claimed to have fucked Taylor Lautner (the guy who played Jacob in Twilight) when he was on Bali for holiday. They got back to our apartment and I excused myself to my room so that my friend can bang his girl. While he is banging her, he is shouting my name and told me to come in. The night before he did the same, so I wasn't surprised at all. Apparently he is a bit of an exhibitionist and likes to be watched while fucking (no homo). So I walk in, say "Hi" and sit down on the bed. The girl was a bit shocked and asked if we did this all the time because I went in like it was no big deal. After some time I could feel that she actually enjoyed it. She was touching me all the time while my friend was banging her, so I decided to touch her as well and suck on her nipples. For a second I thought about pulling my dick out and having her suck it, but back then I didn't have the balls to do it. So I just left the room after some time and let them finish. Afterwards we were all hanging out in the living room together until my friend told her that she needs to leave now because his next date is already waiting in the lobby. Granted, this was a pretty asshole-move to do but that's just how my friend is. He simply doesn't gvie a shit. She seemed to take it very well at first but when they arrived at the lobby she got angry and jealous. They kept talking in Indonesian - no idea what they said. Anyway, my friend and the crazy girl kept texting and calling each other over the next day. She started crying on the phone and was very upset. Then one day my friend received a strange message from her on his Line. She said that she "has to end her journey tonight and that she is leaving Jakarta". At first we were worried that she might kill herself but an hour later my friend received another message from her. But this time something was different. She changed her Line name to "Bella" and changed her picture as well. She texted my friend "Hello, this is bella from tinder" and pretended to be a completely different person who has never met my friend. He never matched with anyone called Bella and it didn't make any sense because her messages came from the same Line account that belonged to the crazy girl. At this point we were sure that she was completely nuts, we just didn't know if we triggered something in her because I came into the room when they were fucking. Then it struck us. "Bella" is the name of the girl in Twilight and she said that she hooked up with one of the actors on Bali. We started getting suspicious and decided to do some research. We found her Facebook profile by searching for the name she used on Tinder and thus found her first and last name. We googled her full name and couldn't believe what Googled spit out. The name belonged to a famous Indonesian author who died over a hundred years ago. In the beginning she claimed to be an author as well which led us to believe that she was suffering from multiple personality disorder and just making up different characters for herself. At first she was the famous Indonesian author who died a long time ago and then she turned into Bella, the girl from Twilight. A couple of days later she changed her Line name again and was the Indonesian author again. My friend never talked with her or saw her again. She has probably gone on to the next Tinder guy or she found her Jacob again in Bali.
[-] The following 4 users Like Bateman's post:
  • Shaen, 20Nation, TravelHardcore, baimu
Lol wow those girls sound potentially dangerous! Maybe kicking them out right after you bang them flips a girls crazy switch. Your friend needs a better exit strategy Lol.
(02-28-2017, 06:09 PM)Shaen Wrote: Lol wow those girls sound potentially dangerous!  Maybe kicking them out right after you bang them flips a girls crazy switch. Your friend needs a better exit strategy Lol.

Haha yeah. He is a bit of an idiot. Never thinking about the consequences of his actions. I usually let the girls sleep over if I don't have anything else planned. 

It was a bit scary. Just in the moment we found out about the fake identity of the girl in Jakarta there was a power cut and the whole apartment turned pitch black. We removed all the knives in the kitchen that night. Just to make sure  Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Bateman's post:
  • Shaen, 20Nation
@bateman yeah, she does sound pretty crazy. THC found a pretty crazy girl in Bogota I ended up meeting (very crazy), I'll let him tell the story though. I'm going to Jakarta in a couple weeks, maybe I'll run into her on Tinder haha. I'll post if i do.
(03-02-2017, 05:27 AM)20Nation Wrote:  I'm going to Jakarta in a couple weeks, maybe I'll run into her on Tinder haha. I'll post if i do.

Let me know about her new identity then
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bateman's post:
  • 20Nation
(03-02-2017, 02:02 PM)Bateman Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 05:27 AM)20Nation Wrote:  I'm going to Jakarta in a couple weeks, maybe I'll run into her on Tinder haha. I'll post if i do.

Let me know about her new identity then

lol will do.
(02-28-2017, 02:27 PM)Bateman Wrote: Turns out that she attacked him with a pair of scissors

Watch out with that shit, don't leave sharp objects lying around with these freaks. It's not called a "Bangkok haircut" for no reason.

(02-28-2017, 02:27 PM)Bateman Wrote: At least that's what she told him. She also claimed to have fucked Taylor Lautner (the guy who played Jacob in Twilight) when he was on Bali for holiday.

Haha, sure she did. My first time in Bangkok I had this crazy girl claiming she was an extra in the Hangover 2 movie and she banged Bradley Cooper (this was right after that movie came out). Even went into detail on which positions he liked. #FreakSigns

(02-28-2017, 02:27 PM)Bateman Wrote: We googled her full name and couldn't believe what Googled spit out. The name belonged to a famous Indonesian author who died over a hundred years ago.

Damn, this story reads like a thriller. I'm imagining this girl with full on crazy eyes.
(03-02-2017, 05:27 AM)20Nation Wrote: @bateman yeah, she does sound pretty crazy. THC found a pretty crazy girl in Bogota I ended up meeting (very crazy), I'll let him tell the story though. I'm going to Jakarta in a couple weeks, maybe I'll run into her on Tinder haha. I'll post if i do.

Yeah, my first flag on soil. I'm starting to see a pattern here with these freak stories. The craziness really gets triggered when you kick them out. 

I first noticed girl was a bit "off" but at first I thought it was due my crappy Spanish, maybe she didn't understand me very well. When I took her home, right before I was gonna smash her she stopped and asked me if this meant we would be boyfriend girlfriend then. What does she expect a guy to say at that moment, right before he's gonna put his dick in...

I had to kick her out to meet up with friends & RVF-members. So I kicked her out right after sex, but unfortunately ran into her again later that night. Very awkward she got really clingy. Following us when we tried to leave and even tried to jump in our taxi while it drove off. Calling and sending "I love you messages" 

Blocked her from social media.
  • Christoff