Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lay Stats from My Latin American Trip: Colombia and Dominican Republic
I don't know how much you guys are interested in these types of things, but my latin america adventure is about to end I have been looking back on these incredible last few months. 

I'm not counting girls I had already slept with before and these are for sure lays, there may have been a few I have forgotten.

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic 1 Month: 
12 new girls
12 a month 

Medellin, Colombia 2 Months and 1 week:
20 new girls (but I was sick for about 10 days where I basically didn't message girls, so I will say about...)
10 a Month

Pereira, Colombia 1 Month
12 new girls
12 a month

Barranquilla, Colombia 1 Month
13 new girls (I have two more days left here and I think I can get one more, but since I haven't gotten it yet, I will just say 13 because most of the girls I will see the next two days will be my favorite girls I was already with).
13 a month

Totals:
57 Girls in a little over 5 months, minus the 10 days from being really sick.
57/5 = 11.4 girls per month. 

What this has taught me:
Basically, this last trip is pretty close to peak happiness for me in dating. What this tells me is that at about 12 new girls a month i'm a happy man. There were a lot of re-bangs in those months and it's because I slept with a lot of quality girls who I loved seeing many times. As long as I don't have huge work responsibilities, this is my ideal for sex.

What this says about the difference cities in Colombia and comparing it to Dominican Republic:
Basically, looking at my stats, a pussy paradise is a pussy paradise. I could have gotten higher numbers if thats what I was going for (going after 5's and 6's), but this trip I was never thinking about numbers (unlike some past trips I took to Philippines and the DR), I was thinking about what girls would make me the happiest. It seems to me that in terms of the amount of girls you will get laid with in the different cities in Colombia, maybe Medellin is worse, but only slightly so from the rest of the cities. DR also seems to be pretty similar. Because Medellin is easily the most comfortable city of the two countries, it makes me think I may end up living there in the future. 

Differences from this trip and other trips:
Every time I go back to Colombia, the girls I get are slightly hotter. Why? Two reasons: 
1: My game got better. Obviously years and years of dating is the secret to improving your game. 
2: My Spanish got better. Spanish is fucking huge if you want to do well in Latin countries. You can still get laid without it, but as you can see, the quality of the girls you can get will go up as your Spanish improves.

Where I'm going from here:
Santa Marta: Next I am going to Santa Marta for 5 days to chill on the beach, bring some of my favorite barranquilla girls with me so I may not have much time to get new girls here. 
Cuba: Then I'm off to Cuba for a week. I've heard Cuba will be really hard since I have no interest in prostitutes. We'll see what I can pull off. Maybe I'll write an article about my time there (i've never been).
Bogota: Then to finish my trip I'll spend my final 3 days in bogota before it's back to USA. 

It's been an incredible trip so far and I have a feeling my next couple weeks will be just as good. I don't know if this type of statistical stuff is interesting to you guys, I may do a full trip report sometime like I used to do. But... it's already been 57 girls, so many stories and girls to talk about if I did a report.
[-] The following 5 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • whiteknightrises, Jason55, mike, Christoff, TigerT
Animal!

Enjoy Cuba/rest of trip
whiteknightrises.com

If you thought my post was helpful and want to send me some crypto it is much appreciated!
BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteknightrises's post:
  • 20Nation
damn those stats !

Do you know how much of those stats were online / day-night / social (friend of a friend) ?

online what was more usefull? cupid sites or tinder ?
Most were online. I would say about 75% were online. The other 25% were day and night game (no social circle). Cupid site girls are more down (dtf) and easier to get out, but tinder imo has hotter girls. So for me both are pretty useful.
Sounds like a good time. Statistical post is fine, no complaints here. I also do not mind reading stories of any of the more interesting encounters.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason55's post:
  • 20Nation
(04-26-2018, 05:14 PM)20Nation Wrote: Most were online. I would say about 75% were online. The other 25% were day and night game (no social circle). Cupid site girls are more down (dtf) and easier to get out, but tinder imo has hotter girls. So for me both are pretty useful.

What about flaking ratio ? I usually loose interest when they do it, but  some girls really like the guy who insists but doesnt look desperate. How do you manage that, specially with time constraint as traveling (not staying forever in each city) ?
In these countries, I half expect it. There were days when I had up to 8 dates planned. I just plan for some of the girls to flake, especially in Medellin. Although it's pretty similar in both Colombia in DR. If you want to enjoy dating in these countries you must accept that girls will flake, even girls who really like you. Just part of their culture. Staying for a month really helps things because most girls I meet, I have the time to close. Of course there will be some who wont. A girl just flaked on me this moment, was coming straight to my place and shes so sexy. Says she will come in the morning before work since i'm leaving tomorrow... we'll see.
Are you still using the Cupid sites ? How do you determine which girls are worth contact ?
Damn those stats are eye-popping. I was browsing this while chilling with one of my regulars and mentioned it to her (Cool chick) and she was like "Damn that guy must be really good looking or he must be packing" haha

Also from what I've seen in the states, mostly Tampa or Miami, Cubanas tend to have some of the best asses out there with pretty faces. They're pretty feisty but feminine (despite living in the states). They're also very Cerebral from what I've noticed and love smart guys (Cuban Culture is big on education)

Good Job 20. Whenever you are in FL or if/when we run into each other traveling I'm buying drinks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christoff's post:
  • 20Nation
A trip to remember.
Would you post some pics?
(04-26-2018, 03:09 AM)20Nation Wrote: Cuba: Then I'm off to Cuba for a week. I've heard Cuba will be really hard since I have no interest in prostitutes. We'll see what I can pull off. Maybe I'll write an article about my time there (i've never been).

If you know cool locals, then Cuba is a pussy paradise. My cousin goes down there 2-3 times per year for sexcations and gets 1-2 new girls per day.

He moved to the US when he was 13 and now makes 6 figures, so he has money, knows where to go, and knows what to say. 

He told me once the girls hear "de estados unidos" that their eyes light up. I haven't been yet, but I'm only going to go with him lol.
(05-02-2018, 05:48 AM)lighter Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 03:09 AM)20Nation Wrote: Cuba: Then I'm off to Cuba for a week. I've heard Cuba will be really hard since I have no interest in prostitutes. We'll see what I can pull off. Maybe I'll write an article about my time there (i've never been).

If you know cool locals, then Cuba is a pussy paradise. My cousin goes down there 2-3 times per year for sexcations and gets 1-2 new girls per day.

He moved to the US when he was 13 and now makes 6 figures, so he has money, knows where to go, and knows what to say. 

He told me once the girls hear "de estados unidos" that their eyes light up. I haven't been yet, but I'm only going to go with him lol.

Your cousin is very likely one of the many who don't consider it paying for pussy after they pick up a girl at a night club then give her a regalo in the morning. Not trying to mean its just how it is. The fact you are using the term sexcation also is not the term a guy who was going to meet normal girls would use. I'd never say I'm going to Thailand for a sexcation unless I planned to go to the red light district for the duration of my trip.

I have 50+ year old buddies doing the same thing. Little regalo after the act and then talk about their many girlfriends. If you live there you would understand. I even know a guy well who was doing this in his 70s.

Making 100k+ a year has no relevance in Cuba. Every foreigner is assumed rich. When 90% of the population is making under $150 a month being rich is basically automatic for anyone who travels there. If you work at sobeys, bag groceries and can spend $700 in your week there...you are rich.

I'll tell you why your cousin is not telling you the whole truth.

1) The police do stop you when you are with girls.

2) Aside from The Capital you have to register the girls in your casa. You can probably only have 1 in your casa per stay though perhaps 2 is possible. Is he changing apartments every day? Probably not. That registry gets taken to immigration and the girl will then forever have that data with the police.

To get around this if not in the capital people go to illegal rentals. Monica the girl studying medicine wouldn't have a flying clue as to where to find these places. (Exceptions like she knows one cause one of her neighbours runs one etc.) - however if shes not selling it she probably doesn't want to be seen going to one of these places a few doors down from her house with a foreigner. Cubans are very chismoso.

If he stays in Havana, you'd have to be familiar with the culture there to understand it but frankly its not happening. The police are everywhere a tourist would go. Like anything there are exceptions. If your cousin has some unusual niche perhaps its possible. As an example lets say he was performing at a music festival in Cuba...he'd perhaps get very quick access and girls that way. He could look like a male magazine cover model and he'd still not be as successful as suggested just because of the obstacles in place in Cuba.

Theres a reason you get totally opposite experiences in Cuba. You can see Fistos and THC's posts on the site for their experience and then you'll get the odd guy talking about Orgies and very high bang rates.

If you go you will understand what I'm talking about. Until you go it all doesn't really make sense but once you do it will.

Also, its very improbable you meet a cool local as a tourist. There is too much riff raff and my friend type guys. Its taken me years to make friends I trust in Cuba.

Cuba is a great country but there are a lot of barriers that prevent foreigners from racking up a bunch of non p4p lays quickly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lavidaloca's post:
  • brianmark
Well soon I will know how it is. I will be meeting girls 100% during day game though, won't be meeting them at night.
(05-02-2018, 06:51 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 05:48 AM)lighter Wrote:

If he stays in Havana, you'd have to be familiar with the culture there to understand it but frankly its not happening. The police are everywhere a tourist would go. Like anything there are exceptions. If your cousin has some unusual niche perhaps its possible. As an example lets say he was performing at a music festival in Cuba...he'd perhaps get very quick access and girls that way. He could look like a male magazine cover model and he'd still not be as successful as suggested just because of the obstacles in place in Cuba.
I should clarify. I'm the first member on that side of the family not born in Cuba. Most of my family are still stuck in Cuba. My cousin grew up in Havana and still has a Cuban passport. He's not a tourist. 

He doesn't stay at a casa particular or a hotel. His well connected uncle has a spare apartment and he stays there.

He mostly uses social circle game with his old friends, teachers, and the principal (he was a fairly popular kid in school). He'll tell them to bring all the girls they know and they'll have a salsa party at his uncle's apartment. He might give the girls a small regalo, I honestly don't know. 

He didn't use the word sexcation lol. His English isn't that good. I use that word to describe any vacation where the main purpose is to have sex. Doesn't matter if p4p or not.

However, based off his advice I still think going with a well connected local is the way to go. In this case, that refers to Cuban family members or a good Cuban friend that moved to America. Only people you can really trust in a 3rd world country in my opinion.

He gave the same advice you gave about getting laid as a gringo... It's not happening without p4p.  He reads Swoop the World. I'll ask him to drop a data sheet on Havana.

Good luck 20Nation. Cuba looks like a cool country to visit anyway.
[-] The following 2 users Like lighter's post:
  • 20Nation, Christoff
Finished my Latin america trip with Santa Marta, Colombia and Cuba. I'm working on an article now that will sum up my entire trip and talk about the last bit. This has been a great one.