Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Had to Choose Your Favorite Country, What Would It Be
Thumbs Up 
I know this is a difficult question. As a traveler it's the most common question I get asked, by girls especially. But it is an interesting question and I am curious what other people's answers will be.

What is my favorite country? Colombia

Colombia is the first country I ever traveled to outside of my home country of USA. It has a fun and unique culture and some of the sexiest and easiest women in the world. I can sleep with a new girl every day in Colombia and it has a fun nightlife, great weather (espeecially Medellin) and great natural beauty. 

What would you guys say your favorite country is (and you can only pick one)?
For me it's a tough choice between Brazil and Colombia but I'd have to go with Brazil for these reasons:
  • The language: I love the language, Brazilian Portuguese sounds so sexy
  • The vibe: of the girls, so carefree
  • The variety: The country is so vast that there's so much variety within. Girls, nature, culture
  • The food: Can't beat the Brazilian churrascaria (BBQ place): Meat, meat, meat with a side of vegetables (optional)
  • The music/parties: Brazilians do their own thing, they have their own music, e.g. sertanejo, funk, MPB... Brazilians love to sing along at parties
I'd have to say my own country or Japan.

-The culture of excellence in Japan: They don't half ass anything. The food is exquisite. Even a burger restaurant in a random alley without being gourmet was on of the best burgers I've ever had.
- The variety of mixed girls: Honestly the asian country with the most mixed girls I've ever seen. Half-Japanese half- anything. Lots of sexy army base brats.
-The diversity of things to do: Anything you can think of they have it. Want to catch your own fish in the restaurant and have them cook to order? you can have it done.
-The nightlife: They have every sort of club and bar you could wish for.
-Decorum: Japanese people are some of the most polite people you will ever meet.
That being said it is also very rigid. If you need a permit to have trash taken out then it must be done that way. No favors.
(02-07-2017, 05:26 AM)blztw Wrote: I'd have to say my own country or Japan.

-The culture of excellence in Japan: They don't half ass anything. The food is exquisite. Even a burger restaurant in a random alley without being gourmet was on of the best burgers I've ever had.
- The variety of mixed girls: Honestly the asian country with the most mixed girls I've ever seen. Half-Japanese half- anything.  Lots of sexy army base brats.
-The diversity of things to do:  Anything you can think of they have it. Want to catch your own fish in the restaurant and have them cook to order? you can have it done.
-Decorum: Japanese people are some of the most polite people you will ever meet.
                That being said it is also very rigid. If you need a permit to have trash taken out then it must be done that way. No favors.

I loved my stay in Japan as well. It's so different, very unique. Agreed, Japanese people are possible the most polite in the world. Also they get shit done. Stuff just works there and the trains run on time (to the minute). 

Some of the best food, great nightlife (I especially liked clubs in Osaka) 

A downside for me was the language barrier, sometimes it was quite hard to communicate. Not only with girls but in stores, landlords, etc.
For me its Ecuador!
Both for
a) chicks: Its not known for being a country with a big amount of hot chicks, but there definitely are. Many are mixed Colombians and Venezuelan. Theyre educated bot not crazy feminists, they love to take care of you, to be seen as a princess, to be feminine, to dance well. So the quantity may be better in some countries, but the quality of the good chicks is amazing.
b) travel: Although being a small country, Ecuador provides amazing nature, from jungle to beaches to volcanoes and you never need to travel for a long time and the bus system works great as well. And if you want to have some crazy wild pardys, just go to Montanita and experience the complete opposite to the general more conservative mindset.
Ill travel there again in a couple of days and leave some impressions.
Stay tunes guys, Im damn happy you started the forum.
(02-07-2017, 07:28 PM)phase.iv Wrote: For me its Ecuador!
Both for
a) chicks: Its not known for being a country with a big amount of hot chicks, but there definitely are. Many are mixed Colombians and Venezuelan. Theyre educated bot not crazy feminists, they love to take care of you, to be seen as a princess, to be feminine, to dance well. So the quantity may be better in some countries, but the quality of the good chicks is amazing.
b) travel: Although being a small country, Ecuador provides amazing nature, from jungle to beaches to volcanoes and you never need to travel for a long time and the bus system works great as well. And if you want to have some crazy wild pardys, just go to Montanita and experience the complete opposite to the general more conservative mindset.
Ill travel there again in a couple of days and leave some impressions.
Stay tunes guys, Im damn happy you started the forum.

I was recently in Ecuador, but only a very short visit. I went to hike the Cotopaxi volcano, that was really an amazing travel experience. I definitely have to go back when I can spend some more time. 

Looking forward to hear some more info on Ecuador!
Any country in Asia is my favorite country .......... LOL

Seriously, I'd have to say Korea is my favorite. Granted it ain't easy going at it solo in that country being American but if you have some game . and what I mean by that attitude as well as not acting like the Ugly American, these girls are easy. Of course being tall, fit and a gentleman helps ..... Cool
(02-06-2017, 06:31 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: For me it's a tough choice between Brazil and Colombia but I'd have to go with Brazil for these reasons:
  • The language: I love the language, Brazilian Portuguese sounds so sexy
  • The vibe: of the girls, so carefree
  • The variety: The country is so vast that there's so much variety within. Girls, nature, culture
  • The food: Can't beat the Brazilian churrascaria (BBQ place): Meat, meat, meat with a side of vegetables (optional)
  • The music/parties: Brazilians do their own thing, they have their own music, e.g. sertanejo, funk, MPB... Brazilians love to sing along at parties

Colombia is a fantastic country, but Brazil is another planet. I never felt the same vibe in Colombia. 
Brazil has better music. Rio is a great city, has beaches, mountains, jungle, BJJ, surf, ... Colombian cities are a bit monotone.

Brazilians make contact very easily, they are your friend after 5 minutes, but the next day maybe they have forgotten about you.
Colombians are a bit more authetic in their communication.

I lived 6 months in a  favela in Rio, and it was the best experience of my life.

Colombian nightlife is very different from Brazil. It really sucks compared to Brazil. But Colombian girls are definitly prettier.

I found my dreamgirl in Colombia and live there now more than a year. The only thing I don't like about Bogota is the air pollution.

I would say: go to Brazil to party, and find a girl for serious relationship in Colombia.

You agree?
Korea and Japan were both really awesome, i can understand why that would be your favorite. From all I am hearing about brazil, I feel I have to get there soon ( I have been avoiding it because I am worried that the two languages are too similar and I will mix them and ruin my spanish). But I think my spanish is at a level I should be fine. You guys are convincing me.
Bogota is big and crowded. Medellin has the best public transit. I know people in both cities. Medellin is the worst city in Colombia if you like black women like I do. Even Barraquilla is better or so I've been told. If you are stateside and want to get a test on Colombian culture before you make the trip look and see what the Embassy in DC is doing for 20 de julio. I go every year just for the concerts.
(02-07-2017, 06:11 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 05:26 AM)blztw Wrote: I'd have to say my own country or Japan.

- The variety of mixed girls: Honestly the asian country with the most mixed girls I've ever seen. Half-Japanese half- anything.  Lots of sexy army base brats.
-The diversity of things to do:  Anything you can think of they have it. Want to catch your own fish in the restaurant and have them cook to order? you can have it done.

I loved my stay in Japan as well. It's so different, very unique. Agreed, Japanese people are possible the most polite in the world. Also they get shit done. Stuff just works there and the trains run on time (to the minute). 

Some of the best food, great nightlife (I especially liked clubs in Osaka) 

A downside for me was the language barrier, sometimes it was quite hard to communicate. Not only with girls but in stores, landlords, etc.

Yea definitely a language barrier. They are a very proud people (rightly so as they've never been conquered) so they don't put as much effort into learning other languages. Also if they don't speak a language well, they are too embarrassed to try so the only way to communicate is Japanese. I was able to get by with my shitty japanese learnt from watching anime growing up. 
(02-07-2017, 10:19 PM)Julius Wrote: Colombia is a fantastic country, but Brazil is another planet. I never felt the same vibe in Colombia. 
Brazil has better music. Rio is a great city, has beaches, mountains, jungle, BJJ, surf, ... Colombian cities are a bit monotone.

Brazilians make contact very easily, they are your friend after 5 minutes, but the next day maybe they have forgotten about you.
Colombians are a bit more authetic in their communication.

I lived 6 months in a  favela in Rio, and it was the best experience of my life.

Colombian nightlife is very different from Brazil. It really sucks compared to Brazil. 

Spot on, completely in line with my experience. Except better blow in Colombia Wink

(02-07-2017, 10:19 PM)Julius Wrote: But Colombian girls are definitly prettier.

I found my dreamgirl in Colombia and live there now more than a year. The only thing I don't like about Bogota is the air pollution.

I would say: go to Brazil to party, and find a girl for serious relationship in Colombia.

You agree?

Compared to Rio I'd agree. Have you been to other places in Brazil?

For a serious relationship it will depend on your own personality. I'm not thinking about relationships atm but generally I had a better connection with Brazilian girls and have actually stayed in contact with more compared to Colombia.
(02-08-2017, 06:36 AM)John Galt Wrote: Bogota is big and crowded. Medellin has the best public transit.  I know people in both cities. Medellin is the worst city in Colombia if you like black women like I do. Even Barraquilla is better or so I've been told. If you are stateside and want to get a test on Colombian culture before you make the trip look and see what the Embassy in DC is doing for 20 de julio. I go every year just for the concerts.

I prefer Medellin over Bogota. Bogota seemed like a notch hunt city, but it's polluted and has worse weather. I like black girls too, Barranquilla is mellow but didn't see many black girls there. Cali will get you that fix, some of the biggest black booties you'll find.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelHardcore's post:
  • Joshbar
I've been in Gdansk, Poland for more than a year and a half, and I like it.

IMO it's the blondest place in Poland - which makes sense since, it's the most northern major city.

So I like the blondes, but I also like the boobs, femininity, low costs, and exotic value (as a Mexican looking Asian).
[-] The following 1 user Likes 262's post:
  • FreeAbroad
(02-08-2017, 09:06 AM)262 Wrote: I've been in Gdansk, Poland for more than a year and a half, and I like it.

IMO it's the blondest place in Poland - which makes sense since, it's the most northern major city.

So I like the blondes, but I also like the boobs, femininity, low costs, and exotic value (as a Mexican looking Asian).

I've only visited Poland for a few weeks and only Poznan. Being from Europe I've been putting of traveling/living in EE, but I'd like to take some longer trips there soon.