Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinder for free
Ahh there we go because I hit reply has a text box uptop I can't delete. 
Everything works except when I use the location spoofer my tinder comes up with nobody nearby. I know the gos is working as when I use other apps it says location set to wherever the GPS spoofer is located.
Any ideas? I suspect somehow tinder knows I'm spoofing so doesn't let that location work?
sometimes it takes awhile for it to relocate, might need to restart phone and change location before logging into tinder
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
Tinder only updates the location once every few hours or so. You can restart it or the phone an endless number of times or you can do nothing, the result will be the same, it updates every few hours.

Despite this infrequent update by the way, it keeps the gps on non-stop and guzzles battery like crazy. I've switched to using only the browser version.

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to crown Tinder the buggiest popular app in history, but I digress.
Fucking facebook just disabled my new account I made.

Was going to use it for a new Tinder account.

Is it impossible to have 2 facebook accounts now? Wtf

I did not even use my same name as my main FB account
(11-23-2017, 05:30 AM)Dash Wrote: Fucking facebook just disabled my new account I made.

Was going to use it for a new Tinder account.

Is it impossible to have 2 facebook accounts now? Wtf

I did not even use my same name as my main FB account

I have 2 facebooks with different names that are both working. I use different browsers to log into them (on a laptop). Seems to keep them separate. I see lots of girls doing it too.