United States – Worth a visit as a foreigner?
Correct me if I am wrong, but the common consent in this part of the internet is that girls from the United States are not the best girls to meet, and generally speaking not really worth the effort they require to get into bed. This information comes usually from local guys reporting about their local girls. I am a German guy and traveled to a lot of places in Latin America and Europe and met there some American girls in hostels, bars, etc. Generally speaking my observations are matching with what you guys are reporting – girls are not the prettiest, oftentimes not in good shape and also not very feminine in their behavior. Usually I couldn’t bother less, because I put my focus on the local women and ignore these female traveler for most of the time.

Nevertheless I must admit that I am still carious about what it would be to visit the United States as a foreigner guy to meet girls. Are the girls there better looking and/or easier than the ones you meet abroad? Do you get an "exotic boost" like you get when you travel to counties in Latin America or some guys reported about Asia, when girls are interested in you simply because you are looking/acting/talking different compared to the local guys? Are girls in general carious about foreigners or is that something which is even playing against you?

My thoughts so far have been that girls from these mentioned countries are usually more sexually liberated, so therefore are not so scared about sexual stigmas like some of their female counterparts in Latin America or Eastern Europe. Also applications like Tinder should be more common, at least when you believe some articles. Another good argument could be language: My English is much better compared to my other learned languages so far, so there would be not such a big language problem like in Colombia or Argentina where I sometimes struggled with basic communication.

I hope somebody from the United States is reading this and can report some information he observed when foreigner guys interacted with their local girls in their country. Also if you are a foreigner guy and you visited the United States, I am curious about your thoughts, too. Please also include specific states or cities, because probably the country is too big to generalize. Did you had a good time there or should you better safe the travel money for other more rewarding destinations?

DiskUtility
What you ask is a bit hard to answer, so lets start with there are around 126 million women of legal age in the USA, about 30 million of them are between 18-30 yr olds spread over a huge land mass. A lot to choose from and like anywhere looks wise, its probably really split evenly 33% wound never touch 33% average and a maybe 33% are good to awesome and you absolutely would, 1% being near unicorn level. That's just looks though beyond that mental state things are really screwy here and some what flipped 40% of the girls are good but mostly hidden gems that in a short vacation you will never see, 40% with a little effort you could get laid, and 20% run the gambit of just fucking crazy.

Now if your planning say a 2 week vacation here you would want to look for a tourist location and or something like a festival going on in a big city, these two things bring out the girls that you want the most. Being a foreigner with a accent can attract a lot girls here. Looks wise most people just blend in. Now from a couple of foreign friends observations and my own is that to take advantage of being a foreigner and that accent is you have to work the fringe. What I mean by that is a big party is going on in time square no advantage really because to many foreign people all ready it all blends together. Though if you hit a bar/club/park within few blocks more one on one and you can play off those strengths.

Spring break partying is coming up quickly here in the states and all the college girls congregate in party locales, leaving most of there toxic views back at school and just want to drink and fuck.

If you just want notches you can get them here in the states, anything beyond that and you will start to see the toxic environment that infest 90% of all the women here. When you go back home you probably need to do something clear your mind of the toxicity.
Thanks for your input. Sounds at least look wise it isn’t too bad.

(03-04-2017, 03:07 PM)BarbarianFather Wrote: What I mean by that is a big party is going on in time square no advantage really because to many foreign people all ready it all blends together. Though if you hit a bar/club/park within few blocks more one on one and you can play off those strengths.

Spring break partying is coming up quickly here in the states and all the college girls congregate in party locales, leaving most of there toxic views back at school and just want to drink and fuck.

The thing is that I don’t really enjoy much of these "high energy" parties like spring break or music festivals, especially when I am traveling on my own. At least here in Europe these kind of venues are oftentimes visited from groups of friends instead of people on their own. I usually rely on the "one on one places" you mentioned, ideally visiting with a girl I set up a date before (bars, parks, museums, cafés, even sometimes clubs when the girl seems to have a good knowledge about the local club scene and seems DTF). I try to talk to local girls while I do sightseeing and get their numbers and use also of cause a lot Tinder or other online sites to collect numbers before arriving. Is this a reliable way to get girls in the USA, too?

(03-04-2017, 03:07 PM)BarbarianFather Wrote: If you just want notches you can get them here in the states, anything beyond that and you will start to see the toxic environment that infest 90% of all the women here. When you go back home you probably need to do something clear your mind of the toxicity.

Don’t worry, I am only looking for notches. It sounds pretty bad, but to comfort you: I wouldn’t give Germany a much better rating… Undecided
Depends on the city.
If you want a home grown, dime feminine blonde American girl, go to East of Mississippi Nashville.
NYC has models all day every day in Manhattan
Miami is Ass a centra for South America and your neck will hurt after a block down the street

Most College cities have a fantastic talent as well.
College cities are a mess right now with the election and hype, hoping they calm down soon.
Not really, they're chill.
I think you would do great here. Honestly the toxic behavior is mostly aimed at local men. They think foreign men with an accident is sexy. One other problem here is you really need solid game for anything 8 or above. I have an amazing social circle and anyone traveling to Atlanta let me know I make a great wingman and I can show you a good time. 

Here are some of the girls I hang with on a regular basis.

It is expensive here so be prepared to pay like $1-4 for a beer and $2-9 a shot or $5-7 for cocktail.  And hotels are redick atleast $100 a night and that's at the cheapest places. Not sure what AirBnB is like here
My advise is to avoid the major cities of middle American small towns.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/i-wen...rch-of-sex

The sexual market palace is different in isolated American towns compared to the cities. But a word of warning, these locals might not tolerate "sex tourists".
(03-04-2017, 08:39 PM)Christoff Wrote: Miami is Ass a centra for South America and your neck will hurt after a block down the street

When I visited Brazil I was surprised of how many girls told me there they visited Miami/Florida as a holiday destination in the past. They seemed especially obsessed with all those theme parks which are there. It really seems like a good place for Latinas, although I am not sure if it is not more effective to go back directly to "the source" in their home countries Big Grin But probably Miami is like Panama City… you have more variety.

(03-04-2017, 11:57 PM)Shaen Wrote: I think you would do great here. Honestly the toxic behavior is mostly aimed at local men. They think foreign men with an accident is sexy. One other problem here is you really need solid game for anything 8 or above. I have an amazing social circle and anyone traveling to Atlanta let me know I make a great wingman and I can show you a good time. 

It is expensive here so be prepared to pay like $1-4 for a beer and $2-9 a shot or $5-7 for cocktail.  And hotels are redick atleast $100 a night and that's at the cheapest places. Not sure what AirBnB is like here

Thanks a lot Shaen for the offer, Atlanta sounds definitely like a good place, but the hotel prices are tough. Love hotels like in Latin America are not common in USA, right?

(03-05-2017, 03:39 AM)TheManWhoSoldThWorld Wrote: My advise is to avoid the major cities of middle American small towns.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/i-wen...rch-of-sex

The sexual market palace is different in isolated American towns compared to the cities. But a word of warning, these locals might not tolerate "sex tourists".

Thanks for the article, I saved it on my reading list.
Never even heard of love hotels
There are some love hotels in the states but they are very few of them. Vegas area has a couple. Reno I think has one, Detroit's all where closed down if i remember right. Mostly they just want you to pay for a day, What is average cost of love hotel? Might be some of the budget hotels come close in price.

There are some motels that let you pay by 4 hr blocks, but they are usually not the best place and run by organized prostitution rings, again not always but closer to the norm.
The big advantage of love hotels for me is not really the price point but more the possibility to show up there spontaneously and doing the "check in" even late at night. Usually I am staying in a cheap (but social) hostel, oftentimes in big shared dorms to keep the price per night as low as possible and also to have the opportunity to meet other interesting travelers. I set up dates with local girls in the evening, and if the girl seems good to go, I propose a love hotel. In case the girl doesn’t want to go, I don’t spent unnecessary money on an expensive hotel room. If we go, I pay the love hotel. Never had really problems with that, and most taxi drivers know where to find a nice love hotel no matter where your date location was.

(03-05-2017, 01:44 PM)BarbarianFather Wrote: What is average cost of love hotel? Might be some of the budget hotels come close in price.

Shared dorm + love hotel is usually still very affordable and oftentimes cheaper than a private room in a hotel. Depending on the love hotel you can stay between an hour to eight hours. Also of cause you never have problems with finding out if the hotel is "girl friendly" Wink

Price examples:
Colombia: 35 US$ (it was a very luxury love hotel with an own jacuzzi in the room and a giant bed, others are much cheaper)
Costa Rica: 25 US$
Nicaragua: 10-15 US$
Panama: 20 US$
Peru: 15 US$
Yeah... an American girl is probably not going to want to come back to a love hotel with you.

I would go the AirBnB route.
Girls are always better straight from the source, but yeah Orlando and Miami is Brazilian central.
(03-06-2017, 11:05 AM)DiskUtility Wrote: The big advantage of love hotels for me is not really the price point but more the possibility to show up there spontaneously and doing the "check in" even late at night. Usually I am staying in a cheap (but social) hostel, oftentimes in big shared dorms to keep the price per night as low as possible and also to have the opportunity to meet other interesting travelers. I set up dates with local girls in the evening, and if the girl seems good to go, I propose a love hotel. In case the girl doesn’t want to go, I don’t spent unnecessary money on an expensive hotel room. If we go, I pay the love hotel. Never had really problems with that, and most taxi drivers know where to find a nice love hotel no matter where your date location was.

(03-05-2017, 01:44 PM)BarbarianFather Wrote: What is average cost of love hotel? Might be some of the budget hotels come close in price.

Shared dorm + love hotel is usually still very affordable and oftentimes cheaper than a private room in a hotel. Depending on the love hotel you can stay between an hour to eight hours. Also of cause you never have problems with finding out if the hotel is "girl friendly" Wink

Price examples:
Colombia: 35 US$ (it was a very luxury love hotel with an own jacuzzi in the room and a giant bed, others are much cheaper)

Hotel wise those prices would be a challenge in most of mainstream USA, Airbnb probally come close to those prices.  Most hourly motels I would not go near anymore.
Sometimes it can be great to be a foreigner and come to USA. I 'll give you an example:

I was raised in a small town in Idaho basically, other than Mexicans, we never got foreigners. So when we did see somebody from Europe or Brazil or wherever it was a big deal. I remember seeing 2 dutch guys in a bar and getting so excited and buying them beers and talking to them, even trying to introduce them to girls (this was before I ever left the USA). It was awesome seeing them.
Then, there was this foreign exchange student form Korea, he was pretty shy, but he ended up hooking with a girl that I would say was the hottest girl in the school (a blonde with a beautiful face). He was able to do it because, in my city, his exotic value was out of this world.

So you can, as a foreigner, visit USA and have a great time, maybe even have a sex paradise like experience, but you will do much better with the girls from small towns (either from small towns who moved to the cities or actually in the smaller towns) who have had very little contact with foreigners. That's my advice.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(03-06-2017, 10:13 PM)pancakemouse Wrote: Yeah... an American girl is probably not going to want to come back to a love hotel with you.

I would go the AirBnB route.

(03-07-2017, 03:14 AM)BarbarianFather Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 11:05 AM)DiskUtility Wrote:
Price examples:
Hotel wise those prices would be a challenge in most of mainstream USA, Airbnb probally come close to those prices. Most hourly motels I would not go near anymore.

Thanks a lot gentlemen, seems like Airbnb is the way to go in the USA.

(03-07-2017, 06:23 AM)20Nation Wrote: Sometimes it can be great to be a foreigner and come to USA. I 'll give you an example:

I was raised in a small town in Idaho basically, other than Mexicans, we never got foreigners. So when we did see somebody from Europe or Brazil or wherever it was a big deal. I remember seeing 2 dutch guys in a bar and getting so excited and buying them beers and talking to them, even trying to introduce them to girls (this was before I ever left the USA). It was awesome seeing them.
Then, there was this foreign exchange student form Korea, he was pretty shy, but he ended up hooking with a girl that I would say was the hottest girl in the school (a blonde with a beautiful face). He was able to do it because, in my city, his exotic value was out of this world.

So you can, as a foreigner, visit USA and have a great time, maybe even have a sex paradise like experience, but you will do much better with the girls from small towns (either from small towns who moved to the cities or actually in the smaller towns) who have had very little contact with foreigners. That's my advice.

Great advice and thanks for illustrating with examples. I assume the only downside of going to "small towns" or not so often visited states like Idaho, would be logistics. I am more comfortable traveling in public trains or busses, using my time on the road for reading, writing or studying. But renting a car would be possible.
We have uber and lyft here and its cheap
Photo 
Talking with a friend last night about traveling the USA and he thought I should mention how the US is split up to a certain degree. There are 5 main regions, Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, Northwest, Southwest with Alaska and Hawaii separate from the mainland. This sounds really simple when written out but each of these areas you could almost consider 5 different "countries". These regions each have there own flavor of people and concepts, most travelers here will tell you that its very similar to visiting another country.

I have spent a decent amount of time traveling each region, only three states I have not been to: Alaska, Hawaii, and Maine. Looking back at how I have spent traveling the states my most enjoyable times are when I picked a landmark to go see, Niagara falls, Alamo, Grand Canyon. Picked a large city to explore that was near the location Buffalo NY, Toronto Canada, San Antonio, Las Vegas NV. Then explore the surrounding area.This enabled me to meet a lot people, not just the locals but many travelers from other countries as well. 

Hopefully the geography lesson wasn't to boring and gives you a basic concept of how the states are set up. I have started to look at other countries I would like to visit and SW Forums is better than any travelling book I have ever looked at. Love all the info here.

Is USA not a very easy country to get laid, compared to for example Europe?

I think it's great to go to Vegas to party... ( have never been there)