Suspected RVF+Manosphere Sock discussion; un-Kosher accounts
Rather than having sock allegations on every thread, and being banned from discussing popular RVF members that have socks for themselves on RVF, here is a thread for sock discussions, or for accounts that seem sketchy.

Examples:

Simeon_strangelight, previous name: Zelcorpian -- He has the highest post amount (17k) of anyone other than Roosh in a period of only 4-5 years. There is also no proof whatso ever he has met anyone. He looks like a disinfo agent or shill. You will also notice any time he is criticized the other high reppers come and defend him, or the person criticizing gets banned.

Leonard D Neubache - High post count, allegedly in Australia, prob. a LARPing Fed. Always being extreme with what he says. Also, hasn't met anyone.

nomadbrah- the forum's professed bullshit detector, he has never met anyone. Is he roosh's sock. He could be. If you were the admin of the site, you use a "bullshit detector" account to criticize people prior to banning them. Of course as the admin you can look at all the usage stats and IPs so having a second account to do your "detective work" makes this detective look really smart to the forum, without letting them know it's you.
People need to quit bitching about RVF and move on, leave the politics behind and all this talk about cuck this and clown world that.
Honk honk boyo !!!
Dont go NPC on us
Bad thread idea.

Making Swoop the anti-RVF will NOT encourage people to contribute productive value.
Stop making so many shitty threads.
Guys don't feed the troll. This guy has multiple sock puppet accounts and is starved for attention.
Quote:Posted by ChicagoFire - 7 minutes ago
Guys don't feed the troll. This guy has multiple sock puppet accounts and is starved for attention.

So are you saying hes Roosh ???
I'm so fucking confused. Can't we just talk about banging chicks, visiting cool places, keeping a sweet girl in a LTR, fixing trucks, eating healthy, working out and other manly shit?
They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
(07-11-2019, 09:38 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote: Stop making so many shitty threads.

And shitty fake accounts...
I guess when you have idle hands you open multiple accounts, threads, and just troll online forums?
(07-12-2019, 08:39 PM)kaotic Wrote: I guess when you have idle hands you open multiple accounts, threads, and just troll online forums?

May I see your "hall pass", please?
(07-12-2019, 08:39 PM)kaotic Wrote: I guess when you have idle hands you open multiple accounts, threads, and just troll online forums?

I can't remember if it was him or someone else talking here about having 10 "sockpuppet" accounts on RVF. Registering those accounts, posting with them all, keeping track of the details etc must take so much time. Surely there are better things for anyone to spend that time on, what benefit can they possibly get from putting that much effort & time into an internet forum?

Particularly when its one they don't fit in on, and continually get banned from...
Kudos to the leadership team here for banning several of these troublemakers. I want a clean forum. The desperate attention grabbers are only going to drag the quality down.

I feel more motivated to contribute value with these types not posting garbage on a daily basis.