Went to American day in Ukraine and picked up a super model [photos]
So the weather wasn't half bad today. It started randomly raining yesterday but today was okay. I checked local events on FB and saw some shit for America's Independence day. I figured there would be a lot locals open to foreigners there. 

[Image: B8i6A3wl.jpg]

People were worshiping America

[Image: SJz3o8Jl.jpg]

RVF nutter is the background with sunglasses, botox, tan paint and hair dye. He was with a few other members trying to pickup women. They didn't get very far not being able to speak a single word of Russian and basically retarded.

[Image: wtFVQc2l.jpg]

It didn't take long for women to start noticing me 

[Image: P8isgXxl.jpg]

Ticket was 250u and you could drink all soda and water you wanted

[Image: q8ycVb2l.jpg]

It was looking pretty lame until I sported a 6ft tall model looking chick in white pants 

[Image: VwOtdiLl.jpg]

She was hanging out with her friends taking pictures 

[Image: LaBA964l.jpg]

I then see her along standing in line for a hot dog

[Image: 65QxVpfl.jpg]

I walk up and start talking. She was super interested and I get her Instagram and then her friend joins and I get hers too! 

[Image: jHMY5xGl.jpg]

Word up!

[Image: LWBen6il.jpg]
Hey Pag cool pics, that seems like a fun party but be careful of the free soda man that shit will make your gut even bigger bro!
In a fucked up way I actually like Pag, kind of reminds of Internet Prince (RVF)

WM (would meet)
Ya Pag ain’t all that bad, this is his best thread so far. It made me happy to see Ukrainians celebrating US Independence Day.
I'm going to start posting a new thread EVERY time a girl adds me on Facebook.
Congratulations Pag, you went from awkwardly taking pictures of random girls on the street to now a first convo with a real person it seems. I imagine as an autist you got nervous pretty quick there and were happy to get the IG and resort to being a beta online follower, but still a decent step forward for you and I can see how pleased you are with this unique first-time progress.

Also, do you specifically target girls with no ass, just to be sure that in the off chance something might happen one day your small dick won't be too much of an issue or is it just a coincidence this time?
Lol at the pic of the water bottle just to show the Versace sunglasses case. Next time include an ATM receipt along with a set of Ferrari keys
Did he steal someone's identity or where do these photos come from?
(07-07-2019, 02:42 AM)Scotian Wrote: Hey Pag cool pics, that seems like a fun party but be careful of the free soda man that shit will make your gut even bigger bro!

Umm, yeah, I don't drink soda brah. 

https://pagthefag.org/forum/topic/Imgay

However, I like to make cocktails (Cuba Libre) when "friends" stop by  Shy

(07-07-2019, 03:48 AM)Scotian Wrote: Ya Pag ain’t all that bad, this is his best thread so far. It made me happy to see Ukrainians celebrating US Independence Day.

Aha, the US is the world's empire so US Independence Day is celebrated all over the world but in some places more than others.

(07-07-2019, 01:26 PM)Suits Wrote: I'm going to start posting a new thread EVERY time a girl adds me on Facebook.

Awesome, we might see a total of 2-3 threads from you in the years to come!  Big Grin

(07-07-2019, 01:36 PM)Rottenapple Wrote: Congratulations Pag, you went from awkwardly taking pictures of random girls on the street to now a first convo with a real person it seems. I imagine as an autist you got nervous pretty quick there and were happy to get the IG and resort to being a beta online follower, but still a decent step forward for you and I can see how pleased you are with this unique first-time progress.

Also, do you specifically target girls with no ass, just to be sure that in the off chance something might happen one day your small dick won't be too much of an issue or is it just a coincidence this time?

You're really bad as a psychological analyst. I suspect this is because you're the actual autist. Seriously, an American black guy with a small dick and some beta online follower? Lol, is this some kind of joke? Yeah, it's been 50 years since the c-rights movement but America black guys are not nerds.
[Image: Floyd-Mayweather-Mother.jpg]

I think you've been hanging around RVF too long reading black and white text from dorks and losers lololo

(07-07-2019, 07:10 PM)repodude Wrote: Lol at the pic of the water bottle just to show the Versace sunglasses case.  Next time include an ATM receipt along with a set of Ferrari keys

I thought of did the ATM receipt before lolol

(07-08-2019, 12:26 AM)Seersucker Suit Wrote: Did he steal someone's identity or where do these photos come from?

It's from actully having a life "sucker".

[Image: Pf10Oi8m.jpg]

[Image: L1m3JQFm.jpg]
(07-08-2019, 12:57 PM)JayRothschild Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 02:42 AM)Scotian Wrote: Hey Pag cool pics, that seems like a fun party but be careful of the free soda man that shit will make your gut even bigger bro!

Umm, yeah, I don't drink soda brah. 

https://pagthefag.org/forum/topic/Imgay

However, I like to make cocktails (Cuba Libre) when "friends" stop by  Shy

(07-07-2019, 03:48 AM)Scotian Wrote: Ya Pag ain’t all that bad, this is his best thread so far. It made me happy to see Ukrainians celebrating US Independence Day.

Aha, the US is the world's empire so US Independence Day is celebrated all over the world but in some places more than others.

(07-07-2019, 01:26 PM)Suits Wrote: I'm going to start posting a new thread EVERY time a girl adds me on Facebook.

Awesome, we might see a total of 2-3 threads from you in the years to come!  Big Grin

(07-07-2019, 01:36 PM)Rottenapple Wrote: Congratulations Pag, you went from awkwardly taking pictures of random girls on the street to now a first convo with a real person it seems. I imagine as an autist you got nervous pretty quick there and were happy to get the IG and resort to being a beta online follower, but still a decent step forward for you and I can see how pleased you are with this unique first-time progress.

You're really bad as a psychological analyst. I suspect this is because you're the actual autist. Seriously, an American black guy with a small dick and some beta online follower? Lol, is this some kind of joke? Yeah, it's been 50 years since the c-rights movement but America black guys are not nerds.
[Image: Floyd-Mayweather-Mother.jpg]

I think you've been hanging around RVF too long reading black and white text from dorks and losers lololo

(07-07-2019, 07:10 PM)repodude Wrote: Lol at the pic of the water bottle just to show the Versace sunglasses case.  Next time include an ATM receipt along with a set of Ferrari keys

I thought of did the ATM receipt before lolol

(07-08-2019, 12:26 AM)Seersucker Suit Wrote: Did he steal someone's identity or where do these photos come from?

It's from actully having a life "sucker".

[Image: Pf10Oi8m.jpg]

[Image: L1m3JQFm.jpg]
I’ve never seen a US Independence Day celebration in Canada.
it would be kind of redundant since they are already Americans... boring Americans lolol
(07-08-2019, 02:17 PM)Hey JayRothschild Wrote: it would be kind of redundant since they are already Americans... boring Americans lolol

Americans in the sense that the people who live in Patagonia are Americans, yes.
As if getting an Instagram contact means something....LOL
Anyone friends with Pag on facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/blake650

Read his faggy bio.

He has changed into a WNM (Would not meet)
Is Pag black? The facebook and the website both have the same name. Or is he just impersonating the guy?

Edit: that facebook page just got pulled down.
He's black.

Edit - And he apparently is still lurking this forum or has already made a new account.
^^tell Pag I can offer some sockpuppets for a low price, so long as he guarantees to teach me Ukraine game.
Sup incel faggots, I'm gonna go take some pics of Ukranian chicks walking down the street then go to special forces training with Pag
https://culturewhiz.org/experiences/bust...s-training
[Image: IMG_1620.JPG]
(07-09-2019, 04:22 PM)SC87 Wrote: Sup incel faggots, I'm gonna go take some pics of Ukranian chicks walking down the street then go to special forces training with Pag
https://culturewhiz.org/experiences/bust...s-training
[Image: IMG_1620.JPG]

First time shooting, Pag?
Formerly known as Bluto.