Young Whites In SE-Asia
hey there! i'm a new poster; previously browsed roosh forum.

can any1 explain this deluge of young handsome whites in southeast Asia phenomenon occurring alot recently? lately i have been seeing tonnes of young whites where i am. guys in their early to mid 20s going to places like Manilla, Cebu, Bangkok, Jakarta, hcmc, ect. 

what do you think is the reason behind this, and why do they not go for much hotter and better class of Asian woman while they are still young? for example, Japanese, Korean girls, HK girls, even Singapore and mainland. 

Southeast Asia is no longer cheap these days. You are basically looking at the same prices in these aforementioned cities in Tokyo, Seoul, HK, ect for a good luxury apartment. Food, transportation might be cheaper in SEA, but if you want quality clean food, they will cost about the same. so, IMO, there is practically no reason for these guys to be in SEA. 

R they just depressed incel, given up on life and browbeaten, with confidence destroyed by women back in the West, so they aim low? What's their mind set?
A few things.

1. There are plenty of hot South East Asian women. Simply you being in Korea doesn't mean you will be banging hotter girls than a guy in the Philippines. I can easily post some pics of average to ugly Korean girls and hot Pinays.

2. Prices are considerably cheaper in SEA. You can get a nice apartment in Saigon for 1,000 dollars. Can you get a nice big apartment in Tokyo for 1,000 dollars?

3. Most young guys don't care about quality clean food. Even in the West most food is pumped with all sorts of chemicals. Fact is most people don't eat grass fed / organic food.

4. The reason is simple. You can fuck 3-10 new girls a week easy in SEA on the cheap. You are not doing that in other cities. It's fun. It's interesting.

Bonus Reason: Travel is great and has many benefits

You seem insecure and jealous. What other men do with their time and money shouldn't be a concern of yours. If you want to live, party and chase pussy in 1st world countries more power to you. If other guys want to go to Bangkok, Manila and Jakarta all the best to them. Different strokes for different folks.

I would bet anything I own my best lays here in Saigon would beat most men's best lays in Seoul.
As a young guy who's done both sides of major cities the OP has mentioned, I'll add why I have done it.

SEA is a great beginners spot for guys. If dudes are late bloomers, usually their first opportunity to get some major travel time is in their early 20's. Most guys that age don't have the money to stay in richer cities for long term. SEA is good to get away for a couple of months and it's the easiest place to marathon having sex. Me personally, I felt like the Philippines was my college do-over, because I definitely didn't take full advantage looking back at it.

Despite what OP says, SEA is absolutely still cheaper than northern Asia. For reference, I paid $20 a night in Manila for a decent sized 1 BDR apartment. In Tokyo, I paid more than double for a private room that was barely bigger than the size of the bed in the sketchiest part of the city (yes there is a sketchy part of Tokyo). Even capsule rooms there in hotels can be over $60 a night.

I will agree that younger guys probably have more time limited opportunities with women in other regions of the world like the west, where youth is more important, but sometimes level of game, time, and finances don't match up with that. Dash brings up another good point, comfort is not as important for younger men. I find I can deal with less than quality food and accommodations even in my home country a lot better than my parents can. I think that tolerance goes down when you get older. For example, I shared a very small dorm in college for a year with a roommate, I don't think I could ever do that now.

Finally, I think it's just accessibility. More younger people know about it now with information spreading like wildfire on the internet, and know that they can work overseas or make money online. 20 years ago, mostly the only people that could afford to stay longer were retirees, people on pensions, or those that physically worked on the ground in those countries.
(05-31-2019, 02:45 PM)rockefeller Wrote: can any1 explain this deluge of young handsome whites in southeast Asia phenomenon occurring alot recently? lately i have been seeing tonnes of young whites where i am.

why do they not go for much hotter and better class of Asian woman while they are still young? for example, Japanese, Korean girls, HK girls, even Singapore and mainland. 

R they just depressed incel, given up on life and browbeaten, with confidence destroyed by women back in the West, so they aim low?

[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-31-2019, 02:45 PM)rockefeller Wrote: hey there! i'm a new poster; previously browsed roosh forum.

can any1 explain this deluge of young handsome whites in southeast Asia phenomenon occurring alot recently? lately i have been seeing tonnes of young whites where i am. guys in their early to mid 20s going to places like Manilla, Cebu, Bangkok, Jakarta, hcmc, ect. 

what do you think is the reason behind this, and why do they not go for much hotter and better class of Asian woman while they are still young? for example, Japanese, Korean girls, HK girls, even Singapore and mainland. 

Southeast Asia is no longer cheap these days. You are basically looking at the same prices in these aforementioned cities in Tokyo, Seoul, HK, ect for a good luxury apartment. Food, transportation might be cheaper in SEA, but if you want quality clean food, they will cost about the same. so, IMO, there is practically no reason for these guys to be in SEA. 

R they just depressed incel, given up on life and browbeaten, with confidence destroyed by women back in the West, so they aim low? What's their mind set?

Simple: cheap cost of living, and easy lays. 

And since when have HK girls and even Singaporeans been considered hot and better class? Most HK and Singaporean girls are spoiled rotten and highly materialistic with unrealistic standards. It also doesn't help their case that there are much hotter and nicer girls to deal with in other parts of China and Asia as well. 

Southeast Asia is still dirt cheap compared to the West and even Eastern Europe. You'd be paying over the roof for a luxury apartment in a place like HK. A shoe boxed sized apartment in causeway bay will run you at least 900 USD whereas in Saigon, you could rent a 1 bedroom luxury apartment in Vinhomes for around 750-800 USD. Head over to bangkok, and you'd be looking at spending around 600 USD. 

The only thing that will cost you quite a bit more is western style food but why bother? You got plenty of delicious Asian food options here for cheap.
When I stayed in SE Asia for several months my main focus was training Muay Thai and scuba diving which were both great and I thought that the prices were too, the easy chicas were an added bonus, I don’t really go for Asian girls much but they were nice and pretty easy to be around.
I suspect that most guys you see anywhere are not there for girls primarily.
Yea most young white guys living in SEA are there for economic reasons. Either they were stuck working deadend jobs back home so theyre doing TESL or theyre taking advantage of geoarbritrage.

The rest of Asia isnt nearly as cheap, and foreigner friendly. Also language barriers are higher.
There is no better place in the world for value for money than SEA...especially Chiang Mai, Thailand, and I have been to many countries. Food is great, nice accommodations for ~250USD, great internet, cool entrepreneurs to hang out with (once you crack into their circle), and decent weather. SEA gives lots of young guys and girls a good run way to start something online. SEA is how I got started online when I was in my mid 20s.
(05-31-2019, 02:45 PM)rockefeller Wrote: ...deluge of young handsome whites....

....R they just depressed incel, given up on life and browbeaten....

Handsome young whites traveling the world.... but are simultaneously "depressed incels" who have "given up on life"

Yep makes sense!
(05-31-2019, 10:18 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 02:45 PM)rockefeller Wrote: ...deluge of young handsome whites....

....R they just depressed incel, given up on life and browbeaten....

Handsome young whites traveling the world.... but are simultaneously "depressed incels" who have "given up on life"

Yep makes sense!

[Image: trolldance.gif]
It's easy and cheap. Not that complicated. Haters gonna hate.
OP sounds like a salty blackpill incel. If you don't want to self improve or adapt to the environment like the rest of us, go find an incel forum to post on. That bullshit was a big factor in the downward spiral of the RVF travel forum, don't bring your baggage here too.

I'm a young good looking white guy in SEA and I'll tell you exactly why I'm here.

It is in fact much cheaper to live here then anywhere else in asia, or the west. I'm cheap, so it fits me well. Everything is cheaper, apartments, food, transportation, gym access, etc.

Warm weather all year. I love it.

Horny young women everywhere.

Generally very safe.

People are generally very warm, friendly and respectful.

Non of that #metoo feminist bullshit.

If your living in a city, there's beautiful nature and beaches just a short bus or ferry ride away.

That pretty much sums it up.
(06-01-2019, 03:48 AM)Aero Wrote: OP sounds like a salty blackpill incel. If you don't want to self improve or adapt to the environment like the rest of us, go find an incel forum to post on. That bullshit was a big factor in the downward spiral of the RVF travel forum, don't bring your baggage here too.

I'm a young good looking white guy in SEA and I'll tell you exactly why I'm here.

It is in fact much cheaper to live here then anywhere else in asia, or the west. I'm cheap, so it fits me well. Everything is cheaper, apartments, food, transportation, gym access, etc.

Warm weather all year. I love it.

Horny young women everywhere.

Generally very safe.

People are generally very warm, friendly and respectful.

Non of that #metoo feminist bullshit.

If your living in a city, there's beautiful nature and beaches just a short bus or ferry ride away.

That pretty much sums it up.

OP sounds like a beta asian incel.
Reason: Instagram

/thread
Why's it happening. It's geo-arbitrage plain and simple. Can I fault anyone for it? No.

You should go where your stock is higher. SEA just happens to be a great place for younger guys, especially backpackers or dudes tired of the PC culture we find butting heads against in the West daily.

Are they incels? Largely not, although some of the guys may have social issues or be late starters.

But then, you have to look at how bad things are in the US. I have a real handsome friend, really good job, nice car, plenty of disposable income. Lives in one of the largest US metro areas and hasn't gotten laid since last year. Yeah, he's a bit neurotic, but he can get laid. But him and others, that should be doing well in the casual scene and dating scene are getting massively cockblocks. One, it's dating apps. In a fit of rage he deleted his dating apps because the flaking is just too bad. Most of these guys, for some reason, are unwilling to do daygame. That's ok, because daygame is not fun at all.

I keep telling him he needs to get overseas so he can recharge and get away from toxic 3rd wave feminism. But he's almost black-pill at this point. Or a combination of black pill with the blue pill (not intentionally using this language), it's just that he's so lost in his own thoughts, and his bad situation at the moment, he's unwilling to listen to reason.

So, I think that's why you are encountering many above average guys in SEA.

Too much effort in the US, to get a bang, or even a date.